扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
There is a fiower in the picture.(改为一般疑问句)
奔放神2081
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Is there a fiower in the picture?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫描下载二维码小学英语一般疑问句、否定句和特殊疑问(附习题)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
小学英语一般疑问句、否定句和特殊疑问(附习题)
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢句型转换【句型转换2-疑问句转换】: 中考复习英语下册 期中试卷 湘教版 试题下载
对下列句子先改成一般疑问句,然后对括号部分提问。
A):【系动词be作谓语】am, is , are/was, were作“提前词”来对应
1.Mr.Wang is [in the library].--对(地点Where)表语提问
【一般疑问句】Is Mr. Wang in the library ?
【特殊疑问句】Where is Mr. Wang?
2.My bedroom is [on the first floor]. --对(地点Where)表语提问
【一般疑问句】Is your bedroom on the first floor ?
【特殊疑问句】Where is your bedroom ?
3.Dick is [on the third floor]. --对(地点Where)表语提问
【一般疑问句】Is Dick on the third floor ?
【特殊疑问句】Where is Dick ?
4.The boy [in the study] is Jack. --对(哪个Which)定语提问
【一般疑问句】Is the boy in the study Jack ?
【特殊疑问句】Which boy is Jack ?
5.The room [next to the living room] is my bedroom. --对(哪个Which)定语提问
【一般疑问句】Is the room next to the living room your bedroom ?
【特殊疑问句】Which room is your bedroom ?
6.[Jack] is near the gate. --对(谁Who)主语提问
【一般疑问句】Is Jack near the gate ?
【特殊疑问句】Who is near the gate ?
7.That is [her] photo. --对(谁的Whose+n)定语提问
【一般疑问句】Is that her photo ?
【特殊疑问句】Whose photo is that ?
8.The playground is [500 meters] wide. --对(怎样Hwo+adj)表语提问
【一般疑问句】Is the playground 500 meters wide ?
【特殊疑问句】How wide is the playground ?
9.The shape of my present is [round]. --对(什么What+n)表语提问
【一般疑问句】Is the shape of your present round ?
【特殊疑问句】What shape is your present ?
10.Mr.Feng is [very kind]. --对(什么样What)表语提问
【一般疑问句】Is Mr. Feng very kind ?
【特殊疑问句】What is Mr. Feng like ?**
11.My father is [very friendly to others]. --对(什么样What)表语提问
【一般疑问句】Is your father very friendly to others ?
【特殊疑问句】What is your father like ?**
12.Our school is [very nice]. --对(认为什么样What)表语提问
【一般疑问句】Is your school very nice ?
【特殊疑问句】What do you think of our school ?**
13.It's [October 6th] today. --对(什么日期What+n)表语提问
【一般疑问句】Is it October 6th today ?
【特殊疑问句】What date is it today ?
14.School is over [at about 4 p.m]. --对(什么时间What+n/)状语提问
【一般疑问句】Is school over at about 4 p.m ?
【特殊疑问句】What time/When is school over ?
15.My birthday is [in January]. --对(在…时候When)表语提问
【一般疑问句】Is your birthday in January ?
【特殊疑问句】When is your birthday ?
16.I was born [on December 2th, 1994]. --对(在…时候When)状语提问
【一般疑问句】Were you born on December 2th, 1994 ?
【特殊疑问句】When were you born ?
17.My pen is [red]. --对(什么颜色What+n)表语提问
【一般疑问句】Is your pen red ?
【特殊疑问句】What color is your pen ?
18.Those buses are [yellow]. --对(什么颜色What+n)表语提问
【一般疑问句】Are those buses yellow ?
【特殊疑问句】What color are those buses ?
19.My trousers are [under the bed]. --对(地点Where)表语提问
【一般疑问句】Are your trousers under the bed ?
【特殊疑问句】Where are your trousers ?
20.[Jim and Tom] are at the door of the classroom. --对(谁Who)主语提问
【一般疑问句】Are Jim and Tom at the door of the classroom ?
【特殊疑问句】Who is at the door of the classroom ?
21.The workers were late for the meeting [because it rained]. --对(为什么Why)状语提问
【一般疑问句】Were the workers late for the meeting because it rained ?
【特殊疑问句】Why were the workers late for the meeting ?
22.There is [a ball] on the floor. --对(什么What)表语提问
【一般疑问句】Is there a ball on the floor ?
【特殊疑问句】What is (there) on the floor ?
23.There is [a tree] in the garden. --对(什么What)表语提问
【一般疑问句】Is there a tree in the garden ?
【特殊疑问句】What is (there) in the garden ?
24.There is [some money] in my pause. --对(什么What)表语提问
【一般疑问句】Is there any money in your pause ?
【特殊疑问句】What is (there) any your pause ?
25.There is [a] book on the desk. --对(多少How many+n)表语提问
【一般疑问句】Is there a book on the desk ?
【特殊疑问句】How many books are there on the desk ?
26.There is [only one] tree in the garden. --对(多少How many+n)表语提问
【一般疑问句】Is there only one tree in the garden ?
【特殊疑问句】How many trees are there in the garden ?
27.There are some computers [in your classroom]. --对(地点Where)状语提问
【一般疑问句】Are there any computers in your classroom ?
【特殊疑问句】Where are (there) any computers ?
28.There are some books and a pen [in the bag]. --对(地点Where)状语提问
【一般疑问句】Are there any books and a pen in the bag ?
【特殊疑问句】Where are (there) any books and a pen ?
29.There are [some birds] in the tree. --对(什么What)表语提问
【一般疑问句】Are there any birds in the tree ?
【特殊疑问句】What is (there) in the tree ?
30.There are [seven] days in a week. --对(多少How many+n)表语提问
【一般疑问句】Are there seven days in a week ?
【特殊疑问句】How many days are there in a week ?
B):【行为动词作谓语】Do/Does/Did作外来助动的“提前词”+主语+动词原形来表达
1.[I] want to see stamps of the world. --对(谁Who)主语提问
【一般疑问句】Do you want to see stamps of the world ?
【特殊疑问句】Who (do) want to see stamps of the world ?
2.I usually go to school [by bike]. --对(怎样How)状语提问
【一般疑问句】Do you usually go to school by bike ?
【特殊疑问句】How do you usually go to school ?
3.I take exercise [three time a week]. --对(频率How often)状语提问
【一般疑问句】Do you take exercise three七年级上英语期末复习资料及练习_甜梦文库
七年级上英语期末复习资料及练习
Starter unit 11. 短语归纳: good morning 早上好 good afternoon 下午好 good evening name list 名单 an English name 英文名字 晚上好2. 必背典句: (1) Good morning! 早上好! (2) Good afternoon! 下午好! (3) Good evening 晚上好!3.英语中常见的问候语 (1) Hello! “你好! ”是比较随便、不分时间的一种问候语,通常用于打招呼、打电话。 表示惊讶或引起对方注意。对方应答仍用 Hello! (2) Hi! “你好! ”的使用比 hello!更随便,在年轻人中使用更为普遍。 (3) Nice to meet you! “很高兴见到你! ”是两个初次见面、经介绍相识的人互相打招呼的用 于。回答时可以说 Nice to meet you, too.或者 Me, too.表示“见到你很高兴” (4) How do you do? “你好! ” 用于初次见面, 是非正式的打招呼用语。 对方应答语应是 “How do you do?” (5)How are you? 表示问候 How are you? 意为“你好吗?” ,为询问对方身体状况的问候语,应答语一般是“I’m fine. Thank you. / I’m very well. Thank you. / I’m OK. How are you? 的其他用法:习惯上回答完别人的问候后,常可反问对方的身体状况,此 时可用 How are you?也可用 And you? “你呢?”4.大写字母的用法: (1) 在英语中,句子的第一个单词的第一个字母都应大写。 Sit down, please. 请坐。(2)字母 I 作人称代词时,意为“我” ,在句中任何位置都必须大写。日常用语“OK”在句 中任何位置都大写。I’m a student. 我是一名学生。 Is everything OK? 一切都好吗? (3)人名、地名、国名、某国人或某种语言等专有名词的第一个字母都必须大写。 Lucy 露西China 中国 Beijing 北京 Chinese 中国人(4)表示月份、星期、重要节日的名词的第一个字母必须大写。 May 五月 Monday 星期一 New Year ’s Day 元旦 (5) 电影名、书名、报刊、文章的标题等中的每一个实词(如:名词、动词、形容词、副词、 数词)的第一个字母一般大写。 (6)某些缩略词的每一个字母都必须大写。 RMB 人民币 CCTV 中国中央电视台 PK 挑战,对决 English Weekly 《英语周报》(7)表示职业、头衔和称呼的名词的第一个字母通常要大写。 Uncle Lee 李叔叔 Doctor Wang 王医生5、字母 A-H 的读音及大小写、A-H 的音标Starter unit 21. 短语归纳: in English 用英语 an orange 一个橙子 spell it 拼写它 a ruler 一把尺子2. 必背典句 ―What’s this in English? ―It’s an orange. ―Spell it, please. ―O-R-A-N-G-E 这个用英语怎么说? 它是一个橙子。 请拼写它。3. 不定冠词 a / an 的用法 不定冠词 a / an 表示微弱的“一”的概念,但并不强调数目,只表示名词为不特定者。A 用 在以辅音音素开头的单词或者字母前,an 用在以元音因素开头的单词或者字母前 ① 表示数量“一” 。 a book 一本书 an egg 一个鸡蛋 ② 笼统地指某人或者某物, 但不具体说明。 There is a car in the yard. 院子里有一辆小汽车。 ③ 泛指某一类人或事物。 A house is a useful animal 马是有用的动物。 ④ 表示首次提到的人或者食物(常用语介绍用语中) 。 This is a key. 这是一把钥匙。 ⑤ 表示某一类人或事物中的任何一个。 There is an elephant in the zoo. 动物园里有一头大 象。 ⑥ 用于抽象名词前, 使抽象名词具体化, 表示 “一次、 一种、 一场” 等。 It’s a pleasure to talk with you. 和你谈话很愉快。 ⑦ 用于某些固定搭配中。 have a look 看一看 take a walk 散步 have a good time 过得愉 快4. What’s this in English? It’s an orange. 此句是用来询问“某物用英语怎么说”回答要用“It’s…”句型 this 是指示代词,意为“这,这个” ,指近处的人或者事物。 that 也是指示代词,意为“那,那个” ,指较远处的人或者事物。 in English 意为“用英语” 。表示“用??语言”用介词 in。 例: What’s this in Chinese? It’s Jiaozi. 这个用汉语怎么说? 这是饺子。5. Spell it, please.请拼写它。本句为简单的祈使句,结构为“please +动词短语” ,please 也可放在句尾,其前加逗号。 答语应该根据实际情况把单词按照顺序拼出来,且每个字母都应大写,中间用连字符连接。 若不知道答案,通常用 I’m sorry, I don’t’ know.来回答。6、字母 I-R 的读音、大小写法及音标Starter unit 31. 短语归纳: What color 什么颜色 color the things 给物品涂色 the cup 这个杯子the key 这把钥匙 the ruler 这把尺子2. 必背典句: ―What’s this? ―It’s V 这是什么? 它是 V.―What color is it? 它是什么颜色? ―It’s red. 它是红色的。3. 定冠词 the 的用法 The 是定冠词,表示特指的人、物或群体,起作用有时相当于指示代词 this, that, these, those, 表示“这(个) ,那(个) ,这些,那些” 。它可以用在名词前,表示特指说话双方的人或者 上文中提到的人或者事物。 1. 和个体名词的单数或者复数连用,表示某个(些)特定的人或事物。Give me the book. 把那本书给我。 2. 特指说话双方都知道的人或事物。Where is the ruler?尺子在哪里? 3. 指上文中提到的人或事物。This is a pen. The pen is black.这是一支钢笔。这支钢笔是黑 色的。 4. 用在世界上独一无二的事物前。 the sun 太阳 世界 the earth 地球 the moon 月亮 the world5. 和某些形容词连用,表示一类人。 the old 老人 the young 年轻人 the poor 穷人 6. 用在方位名词前。The east 东方 the west 西方 7. 与 play 连用时,用在西洋乐器名词前。Play the piano 弹钢琴 8. 与专有名词连用。The Great Wall 长城 The Summer Palace 颐和园 9. 用在一些固定短语中。In the morning / afternoon / evening4. color 的用法: color 作名词时,意为“颜色” ,另外一种写法是 colour, 作动词时,意为“着色,上色” eg. : Color the picture green 把那幅画涂成绿色。 5. 字母 S-Z 的大小写与读音 6. 26 个字母里元音字母是:A E 7. 重点记忆有关颜色的单词。 I O U 预备篇作业题一、写一写,读一读:字母与读音,书法小天地,语音大舞台 A) 请按字母顺序写出 26 个字母的大小写形式。看看谁写得笔顺正确、字体美观。__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________B) 英语中有五个元音字母,你能按顺序写出来吗?__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________二、想一想,写一写:词汇记忆我能行 A) 英汉字母或字母组合互译。 1. 停车场;停车区_____________________ 3. 千克_______________________________ 5. 中国中央电视台_____________________ 7. (美国)全国篮球协会__________________ 2. CD___________________________ 4. UFO _________________________ 6. HB __________________________ 8. BBC _________________________B) 用方框内词的词完成句子,每个单词只能用一次。 afternoon, can, How, in, the, white, Spell,1. ―_____________________ are you, Alice? ― I am fine, thanks. 2. ―_____________ it, please! ―B-L-U-E. 3. ― What color is your pen? ―It is ___________________. 4. ―What’s that _____________________ English? ―It’s a map. 5. I __________________ say my ABCs now. 6. That’s a ruler. _____________ ruler is purple. 7. ― Good______________________. ― Good afternoon, Dale! C) 根据句意在横线上填上一个适当的单词, 含缩写词。 1. I am fine, _______________________. 2. ―What’s this? ―It is __________________________ orange. 3. I can _________________________ it in English now. 4. ―What’s that? 5. ―Good morning! ―__________________________ a CD. ―Good _____________________!三、连一连,说一说:交际用语,学以致用 从Ⅱ栏中找出与Ⅰ栏中相应的交际答语。并和你的同桌说一说。 Ⅰ ( ( ) 1. Good evening. ) 2. Please spell Grace. Ⅱ A. Hi, Eric. B. Good evening. ( ( () 3. What color is your jacket? ) 4. Hello, Frank. ) 5. How are you?C. I’m OK. D. G-R-A-C-E. E. It is brown.四、填一填,想一想:语法规律,再上台阶 A) 用 am, is, are 填空。想一想它们的选用与什么有关。 1. I ________________ Frank. Grace _______________ my name. 2. ―How __________________ you, Helen? 4. ―How __________________ Bob? ―I _______________ OK, thank you. 3. Dale and I _____________ good friends. Dale ____________ my neighbor (邻居). ―Bob ________________ fine, too. 5. ―What ________________ that? ―It ____________________ a pen. B) 用 a, an, the,/(不填) 填空。想一想它们是根据什么确定的。 1. ―What’s this in English? ―It is _____________ map. 2. ―What’s that? ―It is _____________ orange. It is ___________ English orange. 3. This is ___________ cup. _______________ cup is white. 4. That is ____________ my map. ______________ map is black and white. 5. ―What is this? ―It’s __________ Y. ―What color is it? ―It is _________ green. 五、断一断,选一选:综合能力显身手 ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( )1. 下午遇到朋友或老师,问好时我们说__________. A. Good morning. A. Spell A. This A. is A. It is fine ) 6. ―What’s this? A. a A. thanks, jacket A. red, green A. What A. girl’s; boy’s B. Good afternoon. B. Thank B. It B. am B. It is my pencil ―It’s __________ orange. B. an B. this, fine B. pen, ruler B. How B. boy’s; boy’s C. the C. pen, evening C. orange, jacket C. What color C. boy’s; girl’s C. Good evening. C. Say C. That C. is C. It is yellow ) 2. ―_________ purple, please. ―P-U-R-P-L-E.) 3. ― What’s this in English? ―__________ is a ruler. ) 4. I ____________ OK. Cindy __________ OK, too. ) 5. ―What color is your pencil? ―__________.) 7. 下划线字母发音相同的一组是___________. ) 8. 下列单词不属于同一类的一组是__________. ) 9. ―________ are you, Frank? ―I am fine, thanks.) 10. Alice is a ________ name and Frank is a __________ name. Unit 1Key Words noun. verb. others. name last name meet nice Ms. she telephone friend too to her number China zero no he phone school two not his phone number middle school eight first your first namenine last middle1.短语归纳: Your name 你的名字 first name 名字 last name 姓氏 in China 在中国 her name 她的名字telephone /phone number 电话号码2.必背典句: 1.―nice to meet you! 见到你很高兴!―Nice to meet you,too. 见到你我也很高兴。 2.―What’s your name? ―Alan. 3.I’m Jenny 你的名字是什么? 艾伦 我是珍妮。 他的/她的名字是什么?4. What’s his / her name?5. Her name’s Mary. 她的名字是玛丽。 6. What’s your first/last name? 你的名字/姓氏是什么? 7.―What’s his telephone number ? ―It’s 876-9548 是 876-9548. 他的电话号码是多少?3.形容词性物主代词 物主代词是表示所有关系的代词,是人称代词的属格形式。它分第一人称、第二人称和第三 人称,每个人称又分单数和复数。物主代词分形容词性物主代词和名词性物主代词。 形容词性物主代词的用法和形容词的用法相似,具有形容词的性质。在句中作定语,修饰名 词,一般放在被修饰的名词前,不能单独使用。如果名词前还有其他的定语,物主代词要放 在其他定语的前面。 人称 单复 数 形容 词性 物主 代词 名词 性物 主代 词第一人称 单数 复数第二人称 单数 复数第三人称 单数 复数myouryouryourHe/her/itstheirmineoursyoursyoursHe/hers/itstheirs(2011 年重庆中考题)Please send A. I B. me C. my D. minebest wishes to Mary.(2011 年河北) George reads the newspaper every morning . That’s A. he B. him C. his D. himself name is Kate.habit.(四川南充中考) She is a student and A. she B. her C. hers4.be 动词用法 (1)be 动词(am, is, are)这三个动词常用做连系动词,在句子中起连接主语和表语的作用。 This is my mother. I am nine. 这是我的妈妈。我九岁了。 你是我的好朋友。You are my good friend.(2)be 动词三种形式的使用主要取决于主语。主语是第一人称 I(我)时,用 am,主语是第二 人称 you(你,你们)或名词及代词的复数时,用 are,主语是第三人称单数 it / he / she(它/ 他/她)或名词及代词单数时,用 is. (3)am , is, are 的意思是“是” ,但不能处处翻译成“是” 。例,How are you? 你好吗?5.What 引导的特殊疑问句 英语中用于提出疑问的句子叫疑问句,以 what 等特殊疑问词开头的句子叫特殊疑问句,用 法如下: (1)询问姓名,―What’s your name? 你的名字是什么?―Alan. 艾伦。 (2) 询问某物用英语怎么说。 ―What’s this in English?―It’s a telephone. 这是一部电话。(3)询问电话号码。 ―What’s your telephone / phone number? 你的电话号码是多少? ―It’s 563-4789. 是 5634789.6. 基数词的用法。 数词分为两大类:基数词和序数词,表示“多少”的为基数词;表示“第几”的为序数词。 基数词有 zero, one, two 等。序数词我们刚学了一个“first”(第一) 。其中基数词的用法如下: (1)表示数字、年龄、日期等,在剧中可作主语、定语和表语。 ―What’s two and five? ― Seven ―How old is it ? ―It’s four. ―What’s the date today? ―It’s October 3. 二加上五等于几? 七 (表示数字) 它几岁了? 它四岁了。 (表示年龄) 今天几月几日? 10 月 3 日。 (表示日期) Unit One 第一单元(2)表示编号:Lesson One 第一课(3)表示号码,如电话号码、门牌号、身份证号等,按单个基数词读出。0 可以读成字母 o 的读音或 zero,相连的相同两位数可以读成 double(双写的)+基数词。 (4)表示时刻: 8::00 = eight o’clock 8 点钟7. 汉语名字在英语中的写法 中国人名是姓在前,名在后。姓和名的首字母都要大写且中间空一格,若名为两个字,中间 不加空格,只需第一字的首字母大写。 Zhang Ling 张玲 Liu Yifei 刘亦菲第一单元作业题一、词汇考查 A) 根据句汉语提示完成句中所缺的单词。 1. ―Are you Mike? ―____________ (是的), I am. 2. Jim and Bob are in PEP Middle____________________________(学校). 3. Her name is Jenny Brown, Brown is her ________________________ (末尾的) name. 4. He is Jack.(他的) telephone number is 231-4567.5. Linda is now in Beijing, ___________________ (中国). B) 从以下方框内选出适当的单词完成句子,使句子意思通顺。每词限用一次。 her, your, first, is, I, to meet, no1. This is Mary. This is _____________________ map. 2. Jenny is my ______________________ name. Black is my last name. 3. ―What's ______________________ name? ―My name is Linda. 4. Hello! _________________________ am Alan. 5. Nice __________________________ you, Nick. 6. ―What _____________________ her last name? ―It's Green.7. ―Is Cindy in Shanghai? ―___________________, she is in Beijing. C) 根据上下文语境,在横线上填上一个适当的词,含缩写词。 1. ―Nice to meet you. ―Nice to meet you, __________________. 2. Helen is not six. ________________________ is seven. 3. I am 14 years old. I am a ______________________ school student now. 4. My name is Mike Smith. Smith is my ______________________ name. 5. ―What’s your telephone number? ―___________________ 234-9876. 二、单项选择 ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ) 1. ―What's this in English? A. It's 235470 ) 2. ― What's her name? A. Linda A. her ) 4. ―___________ A. What's this? A. first name ) 6. ― A. What’s this? A. Are A. Good afternoon ) 9. ―Mom, this is Lucy. ―__________. B. It's a ruler ― ___________. B. Smith B. he ―Yes, Q-U-I-L-T. B. Spell it, please. B. middle name ―It’s “H”. B. What color is it? ―Sorry, I don’t know. C. Is C. Hello B. Am B. Good evening ―_________ C. How are you? C. How are you? C. last name C. Bob C. his C. I'm Li Lei) 3. ―Is _______ name Jim? ― Yes, it is.) 5. My name is James Allan Green, Green is my ________.) 7. ―_______ he Dale Green?) 8. ―Good afternoon, Dave. ―_________. A. Thank you. (B. Nice to meet you, Lucy. ― _________.C. Hi, my name is Mary. C. It’s 398-6149) 10. ―What’s your telephone number?A. It’s red B. It’s a ruler 三、根据汉语完成下列英语句子。 1. 她的电话号码是 278-9736.Her ______________________ __________________ is 278-9736. 2. 他是我的朋友. He is ___________________ ____________________. 3. 这个用英语怎么说? What’s this ___________________ ___________________? 4. 我的姓是格林。 My ________________________ ____________________ is Green. 5. 嘿,Bob,很高兴见到你。 Hi, Bob. ____________ _____________ ________________ ________________ . 阅读 四、补全对话 A: Hello! I'm Nick Hand. B: I'm Wang Tao. A: Nice to meet you. B: Nice to meet you, too! A: 2 1A. What's your last name, Wang Tao? B. What's your telephone number, Nick? C. And what's your first name? D. What's your name?B: It's Wang, Tao is my first name. And you? A: My last name is Hand. B: B: 3 4 1.__________ 2__________ 3. __________ 4. __________ 六、阅读理解 Hello, my name is Alice Green. Alice is my first name. Green is my last name. My telephone number is 893-2561. Tony Smith is my friend. His telephone number is 536-2675. 根据短文内容填写下列表格。 Name Alice Tony boy Boy/ girl First name Last name Telephone number A: My first name is Nick. A: It's 342-6745. Unit 2Key Words noun. family daughter son have these of mother grandma photo those well father grandpa picture they bye parent sister grandparent cousin girl uncle who next brother auntverb. othershere1.短语归纳: have a good day 过得愉快 a photo of ?? ??的照片 in the first photo 在第一张 照片上 in my family 在我的家庭里 the name of ??的名字 a photo of my family 一 张我的全家福 family tree 全家福(家族关系图) family photo 全家福2.必备典句: 1. That is my family. 那是我的家庭。2. Those are my parents. 那是我的父母。 3. These are my brothers. 这些是我的兄弟。 4. ―Who’s she? 她是谁?―She’s my sister. 她是我的姐姐(妹妹) 。 5. This is my sister Kate. 这是我的妹妹凯特。 6. ―Nice to meet you , Jane. 见到你很高兴。 ―Nice to meet you, too. 7. ―Are those your parents? ―Yes, they are. 见到你我也很高兴。 那是你的父母吗?是的,他们是。8. Well, have a good day! 好吧,祝你们过得愉快! 9. Hi, I’m Jenny. 嗨,我是珍妮。10. Hi, my name is Paul. 嗨,我叫保罗。 11. Here is a photo of my family. 这里有一张我的全家福。3.指示代词 this, that, these, those 1.指示代词是表示“这个,那个,这些,那些”的代词,其中 this 和 these 是指距离说话人 较近的人或者事物;that 和 those 是指离或华人较远的人或者事物。 2.指示代词 this, that 作主语时,连系动词 be 用单数形式 is,同时后面的名词用单数形式。 当 these, those 作主语时,连系动词 be 用复数形式 are,同时后面的名词用复数形式。 3.在回答主语是 this 或 that 的一般疑问句或特殊疑问句时,在答语中用 it 代替句中的 this 或 者 that。当回答 these 或 those 作主语的一般疑问句或特殊疑问句时,在答语中用 they 代替 句中的 these 或 those 4.介绍某人时,用 this 或 that,而不用 he 或 she. 5.打电话时,说自己是谁用 This is…问别人是谁用 Who’s that?4.如何将单数句子变为复数 (1)指示代词的变化:this 变为 these,that 变为 those (2)人称的变化:第一人称 I 变为 we,you 不发生变化,he / she / it 变为 they. I am a teacher.我是一位老师 → We are teachers. 我们是老师。 (3)be 动词的变化:am 或 is 变为 are。 Is she your sister? 她是你的妹妹吗? → Are they your sisters? 她们是你的妹妹吗? (4 可数名词的变化: 可数名词的单数形式变为复数形式5.名词单数变复数的变化规则: ①一般情况下在词尾加 s 如 pen → pens ②以 x, s, ch, sh 结尾的词加 es。如 watch → watches ③以 o 结尾地词加 s 或者 es。 如 photo→photos , tomato → tomatoes ④以辅音字母加 y 结尾的单词,变 y 为 i 再加 es 。如 family → families ⑤以 f 或 fe 结尾的词,变 f 或 fe 为 v 再加 es 。 如 knife → knives6.Here are two nice photos of my family.这有两张好看的我的全家福。 此句为倒装句,正常的语序应该是“Two nice photos of my family are here” 当句子以 here, there 等词开头时,要用倒装句,即“Here / There+谓语动词+主语(名 词) ” 。其中谓语动词的形式要看后面主语而定,后面主语是复数,谓语动词要用复数,后面 主语是单数,谓语动词也要用单数。 例:Here is the news. 这里有一条消息。 第二单元作业题一、词汇考查 A) 从以下方框内选出适当的单词完成句子,使句子意思通顺。每词限用一次。 who, next, cousin, girl, uncle, grandma1. The ________________________ is my sister, Linda. 2. My father's mother is my __________________________. 3. ―W______________________ is the girl? ―She is my friend. 4. Mary is my aunt's daughter. She is my _______________________. 5. That's my ______________________. He's my mother's brother. 6. Jim is in the first picture and Mary is in the ___________ picture. B) 用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。 1. These are Jim and Tim. _____________________________ (It) are brothers. 2. Are __________________________ (that) your brothers? 3. Two ___________________________ (dog) are in the school. 4. She is my aunt. __________________________ (she) name is Alice. 5. His ________________________________ (grandparent) are in Beijing now. 6. Is _______________________________ (these) your pencil, Amy? 7. This is a boy. _________________________ (he) name is Eric. 8. Are they your ____________________________ (picture), boys and girls? C) 用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空。 1. Those________________ (be) my two brothers and that _____________ (be) my friend. 2. ―_________________ (have) a good day at school, Nancy! ―Thank you. 3. What can you ________________________ (see) in the picture? 4. __________________________ (thank) for your pencil box. 5. Nice ___________________________ (meet) you, Lin Hai! 二、单项选择 ( ( ) 1. I have _______ uncle and _______ aunt. A. a ) 2. This is Jane. _______ is my aunt. A. He B. It C. She B. an C. a ( ( ( ( ( ( ( () 3. That is a photo _______ my family. A. of ) 4. Are these her _______? A. daughter ) 5. ______two pictures are Kate’s. A. This ) 6. Lucy and I _______ cousins. A. is A. He's ) 8.―Are Jim and Tom brothers? A. they aren't ) 9. ―Is Jack your friend? A. it's not A. these B. are B. She's ―No, _______. B. these aren’t ―No, _______ B. it isn't B. those are C. he isn't C. that is C. those aren't C. am C. They're ) 7. These are Victor and Tina. _______ my brother and sister. B. / C. These B. brothers C. aunt B. for C. in) 10. Oh, _______ my grandparents Jeff Smith and Mary Smith.三、根据汉语提示完成下列英语句子 1. 这是你的儿子吗?不是。 ―Is _____________ your______________? 2. 他是我的好友。 He is my________________ ___________________. 3. 这是我的全家福照片。 This is my _________________ __________________. 4. 那是他的祖父母吗?是的。 ―________________ _______________ his grandparents? ― Yes, they are. 5. 祝你在学校过得愉快。 ___________ _________ _____________ ______________ at school. ―No, it’s not.阅读和写话四、补全对话 从方框内选择适当的句子补全对话,有两项多余。 Jane: It’s a photo, my family photo. Paul: Is this your father? Jane: 1 1. How do you spell &Linda&? 2. She isn't my sister. 3. No. It's my grandfather. 4. Are these your brothers? 5. He is my father. 6. She is.Paul: Oh, your grandfather. Is the girl your sister? Jane: Yes. 2 Paul: What's her name? Jane: Linda. Paul: 3Jane: L-I-N-D-A. Paul: 4Jane: Yes. They are. 1.____________ 2.___________ 3.____________4. ____________ 五、阅读理解 根据对话内容,判断下列句子的正误,正确的用“A”表示,不正确的用“B”表示。 Bruce: Frank: Mum, this is my friend, Frank. Nice to meet you, Mrs. Hand.Mrs. Hand: Nice to meet you, too, Frank. Bruce: And these are my grandparents, Dave and Mona. That's my brother, Paul, and this is my cousin, Peter. Frank: Bruce: ( ( ( ( ( And is this your sister? Yes, this is Emma.) 1. Bruce and Peter are cousins. ) 2. Frank is Bruce's brother. ) 3. Emma is Mrs. Hand’s daughter. ) 4. Dave and Mona are Frank’s grandparents. ) 5. Bruce is a boy, his family name is Hand.六、书面表达 用英语写几句话向大家介绍一下你的家人,他们分别都是谁,30 字左右。 _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________Unit 3Key words noun. pencil eraser schoolbag dictionary teacher computer watch verb. adj. pron. prep. welcome must welcome his aboutgame baseball excuse find hers forcard classroom help lost mine atnotebook library thankring set ask callmeyourssome1.短语归纳: pencil box 铅笔盒 Anna’s book 安娜的书 computer game 电子游戏 e-mail sb 给某人发电子邮件 find sth 拾到某物 excuse me 打扰了 ID card 身份证 the blue pen 这支蓝色的钢笔 school ID card 学生证 ask…for …向?要?in the school library 在学校图书馆 call sb 给某人打电话 a set of keys 一串钥匙lose sth 丢失某物 lost and found 失物招领2. 必备典句: 1.―Is this your pencil? 这是你的铅笔吗? 2.―Is that your schoolbag? 那是你的书包吗? 3.It’s mine / his / hers. 这是我的/他的/她的。 4.They are hers. 它们是她的。 5.Is that yours? 那是你的吗? 6.What about this dictionary? 这本字典呢? 7.Thank you for your help. 谢谢你的帮助。 ―Yes, it is. ―No, it isn’t. 是的,它是。 不,它不是。8.How do you spell it? 你怎么拼写它? 9.I must find it. 我必须找到它。10.Call me at 685-6034. 请打电话 685-6034 找我。3.含 be 动词的一般疑问句 1.将含有 be 动词的陈述句转换一般疑问句 将 be 动词(am, is, are)提到句首(首字母要大写) ,如果原句中的主语是第一人称要变为 第二人称,句末加问号。 例:I am Zhang Yang → Are you Zhang Yang? That is my bike→ Is that your bike?2.含有 be 动词的一般疑问句的肯定回答与否定回答 肯定回答:Yes,主语+be 否定回答:No, 主语+be 例:―Is this your pen? ―Yes, it is / No, it isn’t.4.I must find it. 我必须找到它。 must 是情态动词,意为“必须,应当,一定” ,无时态和人称的变化,后接不带 to 的动词不 定式,表示义务、命令、或必要。 例:You must be here on time. 你必须按时来这儿。must 的否定形式是 mustn’t= must not , 含有 must 的一般疑问句是把 must 提至句首,其肯 定回答时 yes,否定回答:No, sb needn’t. 例:―Must I speak English? 我必须讲英语吗? ―Yes, you must./ No, you needn’t. 是的,你必须。/不,你不必。5. a set of keys 一串钥匙 a set of 意为“一套,一组,一列” ,a set of +复数名词作主语时,谓语动词用单数! 例:The set of keys is Tom’s. 这串钥匙是汤姆的。第三单元作业题一、词汇考查 A) 根据句意和图片提示填写一个适当的英语单词。 1. I have four ________________________.2. This is my sister ’s ________________________.3. Her uncle is an English ________________________.4. ―Are these_______________________________? ―Yes, they are. 5. Some ______________________ are in the classroom.B) 用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。 1. ―Is that your ruler, Jack? ―No, it isn’t. It is ____________________(her). 2. Excuse______________________________ (I). Is this your pen? 3. _____________________________ (he) name is Jim White. 4. ―Is this your pencil? ―Yes, it is. It’s (I) pencil.5. Here is a set of ______________________________________(key). 6. This black pen is good. Is it ___________________________ (your)? C) 用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空。 6. _________________________( be ) these your pencils, Mary? 7. Bob______________________________(lose) his watch this morning. 8. How do you ______________________________ (spell) it? 9. I can’t _____________________________( find ) my jacket. 10. This ____________________________( not be ) my school card. 11. Please ________________________ (call) me at 369-5431. 二、单项选择 ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ) 1. This is _________ eraser and that is a pencil. A. the A. they A. say A. you A. my ) 6. ―Is this her pen? A. No. It's my pen ) 7. ―Hello, Mary. __________ A. How are you? A. I am fine, thanks A. Here you are. B. a B. these B. find B. her ―No. It is _______. C. mine C. Yes. It's my pen C. Nice to meet you. C. Yes, it is C. Thank you. B. me ―____________. B. No, it isn't a pen. B. How do you do? ―_________. B. You’re welcome B. Excuse me. ―Nice to meet you, too. C. an C. those C. thank C. his ) 2. ―Are these his notebooks? ―No, ________ aren’t. ) 3. I can’t see my ID card. I must _______it. ) 4. Let's call Mary. It's _________ ring. ) 5. ―Is this her telephone number?) 8. ―Thank you for your help, Frank. ) 9. _________ Is this your bag?) 10. ―Is this your ruler?―Yes, it is. ___________ A. OK.B. All right.C. Thank you.三、根据汉语提示完成下列英语句子 1. 我很好。你的父母怎么样? I am fine. ________________________________ your parents? 2. 我有一台电脑游戏机。 I have a ________________________________________. 3. 请向你的朋友寻求帮助。 Please ______________________ your friends _____________________ help. 4. 那些英语书在学校图书馆里。 Those English books are in the ____________________________________. 5. 请按照 456-4321 这个号码给我打电话。 Please _____________________ me ____________________ 456-4321.阅读和写话四、补全对话 A: Is this your ruler? B: C: A: 1 2 3 I think it's her ruler. A: Emma, is this your ruler? A. Yes, it is. B. Can you spell it, please? C. Here you are. D. No, it isn't. E. Is this your dictionary? F. All right. G. How do you do?C: Thank you. B: What's this in English? A: It's a dictionary. B: B: 4 5 2. _________ A: No, it's Mary's. A: Yes. D-I-C-T-I-O-N-A-R-Y. 1. _________3. __________ 4. _________ 5. __________五、任务型阅读。阅读短文,填写下面的表格。 Hello, my name is Peter. Look, some things (东西) are on the desk (课桌) in the classroom. Here are two schoolbags. The black schoolbag is mine and the blue schoolbag is Eric’s. Are these Anna’s red pens? No. They are Mary’s. Is this Lucy’s green pencil box? Yes, it is. Is the dictionary Mike’s? Yes, it is. Are the four baseballs Grace’s? No. They are my teacher ’s. Thing schoolbags color black (1)___________________ pens (3)___________________ red green Ownership (所属关系) Porter’s Eric’s’ (2)___________________ Lucy’s dictionary (5)_________________ 六、阅读理解 根据表格内容选择最佳答案。 Lost My new bike. It is red. My name is Jimmy. Please call 678--42190 My baseball. My name is Bruce. Please call 708--52097. ( ) 1. A. Jimmy ( lost a bike. B. Betty C. Bruce(4)___________________ teacher ’sFound Is this your ring? Please call Betty. Phone #892--02311Is this your schoolbag? Please call David Phone #291--20845D. David D. No, it is David’s) 2. Is the ring Betty's? A. Yes, it is B. No, it isn't C. Yes, this is() 3. What color is Jimmy's new bike? A. Green B. White C. Black D. Red() 4. You call A. Davidfor the schoolbag. B. Jimmy C. Bruce D. Betty() 5. What is Bruce's phone number? A. 678--42190 B. 892--02311 C. 708--52097. D. 291--20845七、书面表达 Sue 丢了她的v色笔记本,要写一份寻物启示。 电话号码是:。Unit 4Key words. noun. bed hat verb. tidy adj. tidy adv. where table clock come always sofa tape think everywhere chair player know desk model room plane bookcase radio othersonunderbut1.短语归纳: on the sofa 在沙发上 be tidy 整洁的 in the schoolbag 在书包里 under the bed 在床底下 come on 快点 model plane 飞机模型 have a clock 有一个时钟tape player 录音机2.必背典句: 1. Where is my pencil box? 我的铅笔盒在哪? 2. Where are my books? 我的书在哪? 3. It’s under your bed. 它在你的床底下。4. Come on, Jack. 快点儿,杰克。 5. I think it’s in your grandparents’ room. 我认为它在你(外)祖父母的房间里。 6. I don’t know. 我不知道 7. I’m tidy. 我是爱整洁的人。3.介词短语 介词短语的构成:介词+the / 物主代词/名词所有格+名词等。 (1)在介词短语中, 定冠词 the 常常不翻译成中文, 但 the 不能省略, 是表示特指的。 例: behind the door 在门后面 (2)若介词短语中名词前用了物主代词或名词所有格时, 不能再用定冠词 the,但名词所有格前 可以用 the。 例: on his desk 在他的书桌上;in the teacher’s room 在老师的房间里 (3)专有名词前不能用 the。 (4)表示方位的介词:on, in, behind, between, under 等。 on 在??上面(紧贴着某物,有面的接触)in 在??里面;behind 在??后面;between 在??之间,常于 and 连用;under 在??的下面。4.Where 引导的特殊疑问句 由 where 引导的特殊疑问句意在询问人或者物品所在的位置,句式“where +be+名词” ,注 意 where 后的 be 动词用 is 还是用 are,取决于 be 动词后面的名词时单数还是复数。答语句 式: It is +介词短语 (对应的问句为 where is) ; They are+介词短语 (对应的问句为 where are) 或者直接用介词短语回答,省略 it is 或 they are。 例:1.―Where is my eraser? ―It’s on the desk. / On the desk. 2.―Where are the keys?―They are under the bed. / Under the bed.5. I think it’s in your grandparents’ room. 我认为它在你(外)祖父母的房间里。 变否定句:I don’t think it’s in your grandparents’ room.. 当主语是第一人称,think 表示“看法” ,其后接宾语从句时,若宾语从句表示否定意义,在 形式上应该否定前面的主句,这种现象叫否定转移。 (误)I think he is not a teacher. (正) I don’t think he is a teacher. 我认为他不是一位老师。第四单元作业题一、词汇考查 A) 从以下方框内选出适当的单词完成句子,使句子意思通顺。每词限用一次。 everywhere, head, Where, know, bed, come, but, always1. ―_________________ is my schoolbag?―It's on the sofa.2. Look! The red quilt is on the___________________. 3. Alan’s baseballs are_________________,―on the table, under the sofa and in the box. 4. Can you ___________________ to my room, Bob? 5. ―Where is her hat? ―It's on her _______________________.6. Jim _________________ says “Good morning, Ms Green” when he meets her. 7. Linda can find her map, _____________________ she can’t find her ring. 8. ―Where is the key? ―I don't _______________________. Is it in your desk? B) 用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。 1. Jim and Tim have some books. They are in ____________________ (they) room. 2. ______________________ (Cindy) English books are in the bookcase. 3. _______________________ (that) are my English books. 4. ―Where is __________________(he) hat, Mom? ―It’s on _______________ (you) bed. 5. Two ____________________________(bed) are in the room. C) 用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空。 1. ―Where __________________ (be) his notebook? ―It's in the bookcase. 2. “Are these your keys?” Dale __________________(ask). 3. ―Where _________________ (be) her erasers?―They are on the table.4. ―______________(be) your keys on the table? ―No, they ______________ (be not). 5. I __________________ (think) these books are Jack’s. 二、单项选择 ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ) 1. ―_________are the keys? A. Where ) 2. Are the keys A. under A. know A. the A. No, they aren’t. A. are A. your A. am not ) 9. Can you help A. me A. It is mine ) 10. ―Where’s the clock? B. How the floor? B. in B. ask B. a ―________ C. Yes, it is. C. / C. her ―Sorry, I ______ know. C. don’t C. I C. They are under the chair B. Yes, they are. B. is B. his B. aren’t , please? B. my ―_________. B. It is on the sofa C. on C. excuse sofa. C. an ―They’re on the bed. C. What color) 3. “Where is your watch?” My parents _______ me. ) 4.―Mum, where’s my pencil box? ―It’s on ) 5. ―Is your photo on the table?) 6. Your brother’s books _______ in the desk. ) 7. That isn’t my model plane. I think it is _______. ) 8. ―Excuse me, where’s my pen?三、根据汉语完成下列英语句子,每空一词。 1. 我们的收音机在哪里? Where’s ___________________ _________________? 2. 你的身份证在飞机模型下面。 Your ID car is under the__________________ ___________________. 3. ――你的笔记本在书柜上吗?――对不起,我不知道。 ―Is your notebook in the bookcase? ―Sorry, I ________________ _______________. 4. 快点,海伦。你必须去上学了。 ___________________ _____________________, Nancy. You must go to school. 5. 这个整洁的房间是南希的。 Theis Nancy’s.阅读和写话四、补全对话 Tim: Hey, Alice. I can't find my things. Can you help me? Alice: Tim: 1 Is my ruler on the table? 2 Are they on A. OK! B. The keys? They're on the table. C. No, they aren't. D. How about my books? E. It's under the sofa. F. Where are they?Alice: No, it isn't. It's on the bookcase. Tim: Oh, OK. Alice: Alice: 3 4 the bookcase, too? They’re on the chair. Tim: Oh, So, where is my pencil box? Tim: And where's my backpack?Alice: It's under the table. And your baseball is under the chair. Tim: Alice: Oh, OK. And where are Mom's keys? 51.___________ 2.___________ 3.___________ 4.___________ 5.___________ 五、阅读理解 Dear Tommy, Can you bring (带来) some things to school? I need (需要) my English book, baseball, notebook, CDs and computer game. The English book is on the sofa. The baseball is under the bed. Where is my notebook? Oh, it’s on the bookcase. The CDs are on the table. The computer game is on the table. Thanks. Mike ( ( ( ( ) 1. Is the English book on the bed? A. Yes, it is ) 2. The baseball is A. under ) 3. The A. computer game ) 4. Where are the CDs? A. On the table. C. In the sofa. ( ) 5. A. Tommy 六、书面表达 need the things. B. Jack C. Mike B. On the computer. D. Under the bed. B. in is on the bookcase. B. book C. notebook B. No, it isn't the bed. C. on C. Yes, they are 假如这是你房间的一张照片,请用英语描述一下。30 词左右。Unit 5Key Words noun. verb. adj. others tennis class let love fun great only soccer basketball do(dose) have(has) late same with sport classmate do like interesting boring after volleyball get watch difficult easy TV play sound relaxing ball 1.短语归纳: soccer ball 英式足球 play basketball 打篮球 watch TV 看电视 a tennis bat 一个网球拍 play sports 参加体育运动或比赛 on TV 电视上 baseball bat 棒球棒 in my bag 在我的包里 be late 迟到2.一般现在时态中 have 的用法 have 意为“有” ,表示所属关系,有人称和数的变化,其主语一般是人,有时也可以是物。 (1) have 用于复数名词、第一、二人称单复数或第三人称复数代词作主语的句子中;has 为 have 的第三人称单数形式,用于不可数名词、可数名词或第三人称单数代词作主语的句 子中。 例:I have a pen. 我有一支钢笔。 (2) have / has 的一般疑问句:在句首加助动词 do 或 does,句尾加问号构成。除第三人称单数 用 does 外,其余都用 do.第三人称前加 does 后,have / has 作谓语时,句中的谓语动词 has 要变成 have。例:He has a pen. 他有一个钢笔。 (3) 否定句式:主语+don’t / doesn’t +have… I don’t have an eraser. 我没有橡皮。 (4)一般疑问句式:Do/ Does+主语+have… Does he have a cup? 他有一个茶杯吗? 肯定答语:Yes,主语+do / does. 否定答语:No, 主语+don’t / doesn’t. (5)当 have / has 后的名词被 some 修饰时,在否定句和疑问句中 some 要变成 any. I have some good friend.→I don’t have any good friend. He doesn’t have an eraser. 他没有橡皮。3.Let’s=Let us 让我们??吧。4.That sounds good.主语+系动词+表语5.play+the+乐器,play+球类运动名词第五单元作业题 一、词汇考查 A) 从以下方框内选出适当的单词完成句子,使句子意思通顺。每词限用一次。 them, has, sounds, classmates, interesting, difficult, volleyball1.Mary _______________________ an eraser. 2. They don’t have a ______________________. They have a basketball. 3. ―Let’s play soccer. ―Oh, soccer is so __________________. Let’s play ping-pong. 4. That ______________________ interesting. 5. After class, I play basketball with my _____________________. 6. Let’s play tennis. That sounds _____________________. 7. Ted likes sports, but he only watches_____________________ on TV. B) 用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。 1. Let ____________________________(we) play tennis . 2. The computer games are very ______________________________ (interest). 3. Do you have soccer _____________________________ (ball)? 4. She ______________________ (play) sports every day. 5. __________ your friend ____________(like)sports? C) 用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空。 A. Let’s________________________ (go) home. B. We __________________________(not have) a computer. C. _____________________ you _________________ (have) a tennis racket? D. Bill __________________________ (have) a basketball. E. ― Let’s__________________________ (watch) TV. ― That __________________________ (sound) boring. 二、单项选择 ( ) 1. ― Do you have a nice room? A. I do ( B. I have ―Yes, ________. C. he does ―No, ________. C. she doesn't D. I don't D. he has) 2. ― Does she have a soccer ball? A. she does B. I do() 3. Jim _______ have a volleyball. A. don’t B. doesn’t C. aren’t D. isn’t() 4. I don’t have _________ volleyball. She has _________. A. one, an B. one, a C. an, one D. a, one() 5. He only watches them ________TV. A. on (B. inC. underD. to) 6. Li Ming has two _________. A. bat B. volleyball C. basketball D. soccer balls() 7. ________ she have a soccer ball? A. Do B. Does C. Is D. Has . D. relaxing() 8. ― Let’s play computer games. ― No, that sounds A. boring B. fun C. interesting() 9. ― Do you have a tennis racket, Jane. ― A. That sounds fun. C. Sorry, I don’t. B. OK, let’s watch TV. D. Nice to meet you.() 10. ― Let’s play computer games. ― _________ A. Yes, we do. C. That's all right. B. Thank you. D. That sounds fun.三、根据汉语完成下列句子,每空一词。 1. Lily 每天进行体育锻炼。 Lily __________________ ____________________ every day. 2. 我和汤姆在同一个班。 Tom and I are in the __________________ ____________________. 3. 那听起来很不错。 That __________________ _____________________. 4. 我们去踢足球吧。 _________________ __________________ __________________. 5. 下课后让我们踢足球吧。 Let’s play soccer .阅读和写话A. Let's play volleyball. B. Good. Where is it? C. That sounds fun. D. Let's play soccer. 四、补全对话 A: Let's play ping-pong. B: 1 But I don't have a ping-pong bat.E. That sounds boring. F. let’s go.Do you have a bat and a ball? A: No, I don't. But I have a soccer ball. B: No, A: 4 3 2Let's play tennis. I have a tennis racket.B: It's in my desk. Do you have a tennis racket? A: Yes, 答案:1 五、阅读理解 根据对话内容,判断正误,正确的用“A”表示,不正确的用“B”表示。 Jim: Let’s play computer games. Peter: That sounds good. Where’s your computer? Jim: I don’t have a computer. Do you have a computer? Peter: No, I don’t. But I have a TV. Let’s watch TV. Jim: No, it’s boring. Let’s play tennis. I have a tennis racket. Peter: Good. Where is it? Jim: On the sofa. Do you have a racket? Peter: No, I don’t. Does your brother have a racket? Jim: Yes, he does. And he has tennis balls. ( ( ( ( ( ) 1. Jim has a computer. ) 2. Jim’s racket is on the sofa. ) 3. Peter and Jim are watching TV now. ) 4. Jim has two tennis rackets. ) 5. Jim’s brother has tennis racket balls. 5 2 3 4 5六、书面表达 用几句话描述一下你的文具盒里分别有什么?有几个?没有什么等等,开头已给出。 I have many things in my pencil box. I have aUnit 6 Key Words noun.verb. adj. adv.pear rice bread star eat fat reallyapple egg chicken habit want right thenfood milk salad question be healthy welltomato carrot breakfast birthdaystrawberry hamburger lunch weekvegetable ice-cream dinnersureso一.短语归纳: 1.John’s birthday dinner 约翰的生日晚餐 3.think about 思考、考虑 5.some fruit 一些水果 7.sport star 体育明星 9.for breakfast 作为早餐 11.one last question 最后一个问题 2.next week 下周 4.how about 怎么样 6.his birthday 他的生日 8.eating habits 饮食习惯 10.for dinner 作为晚餐 12.healthy food 健康的食品二.重点句型: 1.have sth. 吃?? 2.―Do you like…? 你喜欢…吗?―Yes, I do / No, I don’t. 是的,我喜欢/不,我不喜欢。 3.―Does she / he like…? 她/他喜欢…吗? ―Yes, she / he does. ―No, she/ he does’t4.I like/ don’t like… 我喜欢/ 我不喜欢… 5.like … for breakfast / lunch / dinner 早餐/午餐/晚餐喜欢… 6.want to do sth. 想要做某事三.必背典句 1. I like hamburgers. 我喜欢汉堡包。 2. He likes ice-cream. 他喜欢冰激凌。 3. ―Do you like salad? 你喜欢沙拉吗? ― Yes, I do. / No, I don’t. 是的,我喜欢./ 不,我不喜欢。 4.I don’t like bananas. 我不喜欢香蕉。 5.I don’t want to be fat.我不想变胖。 6.Cindy likes healthy food.辛迪喜欢健康的食物。四.重点语法:1.可数名词与不可数名词:从名词所表示的事物的性质来看,名词分为可数名词与不可数名词两类。可数名词有复数形式,不可数名词一般没有复数形式。 ① 可数名词:可数名词是可以计数的,它们分为单数和复数两种形式。指单个人或事物 时,用单数形式,如,a pencil 一支铅笔;指两个或多个人或事物时,用复数形式,如: two pencils 两支铅笔。 名词复数变化规则:(1)一般在词尾加-s。 book→books bag→bags(2)以 s,x, ch, sh 结尾的名词,一般在词尾加-es。class→classes (3)以“元音字母+y”结尾的名词,在词尾加-s. boy→boys (4)以 “辅音字母+y” 结尾的名词, 先将 y 变为 i, 再加-es。 family→families (5)以 f 或 fe 结尾的名词,变 f 或 fe 为 v,再加-es. knife→knives (6)一些以字母 o 结尾的名词变复数时有的加-es 有的加-s hero→heroes (英雄) tomato→tomatoes (西红柿) potato→potatoes(土豆) photo→photos (照片) child→children(7)一些名词变化不规则,如:man→men② 不可数名词:不可数名词没有复数形式,不能直接用数词来表示数量,如果要表示数 量,必须借助其他词来完成。用“计量单位词+of 短语”表示,其数量也应该通过 of 前面的名词来体现出来。 a glass of water 一杯水 two cups of tea 两杯茶 two glasses of water 两杯水 a piece of bread 一片面包 a cup of tea 一杯茶 two pieces of bread 两片面包还有一类词既可作可数名词又可作不可数名词, 如:orange(橘子汁,不可数)→ oranges(橘子,可数) chicken(鸡肉,不可数)→chickens (小鸡,可数)2.want 的用法:want 意为“想要、需要”①want sth 想要某物。I want an apple.② want to do sth 想要做某事。I want to eat an apple. ③ want sb to do sth. 想要某人做某事。I want you to help me. 3.like 的用法:like 及物动词,喜欢,后加名词或代词的宾格做宾语。① like sb / sth. 喜欢某人/某物。 I like this pen. ② like to do sth. 喜欢做某事。 She likes to play with her friends. ③ like doing sth.喜欢某事。 He likes playing the guitar. 他喜欢弹吉他。第六单元作业题一、词汇考查 A) 从以下方框内选出适当的单词完成句子,使句子意思通顺。每词限用一次。 fat, questions, strawberries, about, stars, then, likes1.I have ___________________ and eggs for breakfast. 2. First, we play tennis. _____________________ we play volleyball. 3. I like apples, but Tom _________________ pears. 4. I have milk every day. What _______________________ you? 5. You are too __________________. You must lose some weight (重量). 6. ― Can I ask you some ____________________ ? ― Sure. 7. Sun Yang and Ye Shiwen are great sports ___________________. B) 用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。 1. Does Bill like _________________________________ (tomato)? 2. They like fruit, but they don’t like _______________________ (vegetable). 3. Father has some _________________________ (salad) for lunch. 4. My grandparents eat very________________________ (good), they are very healthy. 5. Sports stars have some ____________________________ (health) food every day. 6. Do you like _____________________ (chicken)? C) 用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空。 9. I want ___________________________ (play) soccer after school. 10. The apples ______________________________ (be) on the table. 11. My brother _______________________________ (like) ice cream. 4. Let's __________________________(make) a list of food to buy. 5. David has a healthy __________________________________ (eat) habit. 二、单项选择 ( ) 1. Do you like eggs for_______ breakfast? A. a ( B. the C. / D. an) 2. ― Frank eat healthy food. every day.― You are ________. He has milk, fruit and vegetables A. right (B. fineC. healthyD. late) 3. My mother doesn’t want ______ fat. A. do B. be C. to do D. to be() 4. _________ lunch, he likes hamburgers and carrots. A. At B. For C. In D. On ) 5. I like oranges. ________ I don’t like apples. A. and B. so C. but D. or(() 6. I _______ ice cream and my sister ________ cake. A. likes B. likes C. like D. like() 7.―_________ does Lucy like? ―Tomatoes. A. How B. What C. Where D. What's ) 8. ― Can I ask you a _________? ― Sure. I’m glad to answer (回答) it. A. question B. help C. number D. clock ) 9. My mother eats too many hamburgers. She doesn’t have a healthy _______. A. class B. sport B. No, he isn’t C. game D. habit D. No, he doesn’t((() 10. ―Does your brother like chicken? ―_________. He eats it for every meal. A. Yes, he is C. Yes, he does三、根据汉语完成下列英语句子 5. 我喜欢吃健康食品。 I like eating _____________________ ______________________. 6. 请思考一下你的家庭。 please ___________________ ______________________ your family. 7. 早饭她喜欢吃鸡蛋,喝牛奶。 __________________ breakfast, she __________________ eggs and milk. 8. 我们下周吃什么? What do you have ______________________ ________________________? 5. 她真地很喜欢汉堡和沙拉。 She _________________ _________________ hamburgers and salad.阅读和写话四、阅读理解 下面表格是四位学生的食品好恶调查结果,请阅读并选择最佳答案。 Alice Bob Helen Eric ( ) 1. Alice doesn’t like ______. A. broccoli ( ) 2. Bob likes _______. A. broccoli ( B. oranges C. volleyball D. French fires ) 3. _______ don’t like volleyball. A. Alice and Bob ( ) 4. Does Eric like rice? A. Yes, he does. ( B. No, he isn’t. C. No, he doesn’t. D. We don’t know. B. Bob and Eric C. Bob and Helen D. Helen and Eric B. oranges C. volleyball D. bread) 5. Which statement is NOT right? (哪项陈述是错误的?) A. Alice likes rice and volleyball. C. Helen likes oranges and bread. B. Bob doesn’t like bread. D. Eric doesn’t like oranges.五、书面表达 请为自己配制早、中、晚餐,并用英语作简要介绍,30 字左右。 ____________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________Unit 7Key Words noun. clothes shoe sock skirt T-shirt price shirts woman sweater pair trousers dollar verb. adj. num.boy need all ten twentystore look big eleven thirtysale take small twelvejacket buy short thirteensell long fifteenmuch eighteen1.短语归纳: ① how much 多少钱 ③ white bag 白色的包 ⑤at very good prices 以很低的价格 ⑦ skirts in red 红色的裙子 ⑨ Big Sale! 大降价! ⑾ a pair of black shoes 一双黑色的鞋子 ② seven dollars 七美元 ④ clothes store 服装店 ⑥ for boys 对于男孩子 ⑧ twenty-eight dollars 28 美元 ⑩ twenty yuan 二十元2.重点句型: ①―how much is/are …? ??多少钱? ―It’s /They’re … ② I’ll take it. 我买了。 ③ in+颜色 某种颜色的衣服。 ④ What color do you want? 你想要什么颜色的? ⑤ buy sth from sb. 从某人那买某物。 ⑥ sell sth to sb. 把某物卖给某人。 ⑦ Here you are. 给你。 它/它们??3.必背典句: ①―How much is the hat? 这顶帽子多少钱? ―It’s five dollars. 5 美元。 ②―How much are these socks? 这双短袜多少钱? ―They’re two dollars. 两美元。 ③―Can I help you? 我能帮您吗? ―Yes, please. 好的。 ④ Here you are. 给你。 ⑤ I’ll take it. 我买了。 ⑥ ―Thank you.谢谢。 ―You’re welcome. 不用谢。4..重点语法: (1)基数词,表示数目或者数量的多少。 基数词的表达法:① one 到 twelve,拼写和读音没有什么相似之处,无规律可言,应逐一 进行记忆。 ② thirteen 到 nineteen,表示 “十几” , 在个位数后加后缀-teen, 读作/ti:n/。 其中要注意 thirteen, fifteen 和 eighteen 的拼写。 ③ twenty 到 ninety,表示“几十” ,以-ty 结尾,但需注意下面几个词的拼写:twenty, thirty, forty, fifty, eighty。 ④ 21~29 直到 91~99,表示“几十几” ,用整十位加个位数表示,中间用连字符“-”把十位 数与个位数连接起来。21 twenty-one 35 thirty-five ⑤ one hundred 意为“一百” ,表示一百还可以用 a hundred . 要表示 200~900,用“具体数 字+hundred” 。 200 two hundred 900 nine hundred基数词的用法:①表示年龄,基数词放在 years old 之前。He is twenty years old. ②用来表示人或物的数量,放在名词前。 I have three balls. ③表示顺序、编号等,放在名词之前。I’m in Class three. ④用来计算。 Two and six is eight.(2)how much 的用法:意为“多少钱” ,用以询问物品的价格,后接 be 动词,其形式要与后 面的主语保持一致,即主语是可数名词单数或不可数名词时,用 is;若主语是可数名词复 数时,则用 are. What is the price of+主语 ,也是询问物品的价格,常在同义句转化中与 how much 句型互 换,但是要注意,此句型中,无论主语是可数名词单复数还是不可数名词,其 be 动词都是 is。 另外, how much 与 how many 的区别: how much 与 how many 都可以用来询问物体的数量, 区别在于 how much 后接不可数名词,而 how many 后接可数名词复数形式。(3)help 的用法:help 做动词,意为“帮忙,帮助” ,常用结构为 help sb to do sth 帮助某人 做某事。 help sb with sth. 帮助某人做某事。 My teacher helps me with my homework 我的老师帮我辅导家庭作业。 Tom often helps his father (to) clean the garden. 汤姆经常帮他爸爸打扫花园。 其他用法:① help! “救命” ②help sb with sth 帮助某人做某事。 Lisa often help me with my English. 丽萨经常帮我学习英语。 ③help oneself (to) “自便,随便(吃/喝??) Come on, boys. Help yourselves to some juice. 来,孩子们,随便喝些果汁。 ④can’t help doing sth. “忍不住做??” Kate couldn’t help crying when she won the match. 凯特赢得了比赛后,忍不住哭了。 ⑤作名词,意为“帮助”是不可数名词。 Tony needs some help. 托尼需要一些帮助。(4)need 的用法: ①need 做实义动词,有人称和数的变化,意为“需要” ,后接名词、代词或动词不定式做宾 语,注意 need doing sth 意为“需要被做??”是主动形式表示被动的含义。 They don’t need our help. 他们不需要我们帮助。 Jim’s bike is broken. He needs to buy a new one. 吉姆的自行车坏了,他需要买辆新的。 ②need 做情态动词时长用于否定句和疑问句中,意为“需要,必要” ,后接动词原形,此时 need 无人称和数的变化,可以直接加 not 构成否定句,也可直接提到句首变为一般疑问句。 You needn’t worry about that. 你不必为此担心。 Need we finish the work before Saturday?我们有必要周六前完成工作吗?(5)come 的用法: 做不及物动词时, 意为 “来, 来到” , 后接动词不定式做状语, 即 come to do sth 来做某事。 come 的反义词是 go,后接地点名词时,需加介词 to;后接地点副词时,则 要省略介词 to。 例: He comes to school early every day. 他每天很早来上学。 (school 是地点名词) Please come here before 10:00. 请 10 点前来这儿。(here 是地点副词)(6)buy 的用法:做及物动词,意为“买,购买” ,后接名词或代词做宾语。 I want to buy some apples.我想买点苹果。 buy 后接双宾语,即用于 buy sb sth 或 buy sth for sb 结构,意为“给某人买某物” My mother buys me new clothes every year. = My mother buys new clothes for me every year. 我妈妈每年给我买新衣服。(7)sell 的用法:sell 及物动词,意为“出售;销售;卖”固定搭配: sell sb sth = sell sth to sb 意为“卖某物给某人” They are going to sell me their books.=They are going to sell their books to me. 他们打算把他们的书卖给我。第七单元作业题一、词汇考查。 A) 从以下方框内选出适当的单词完成句子,使句子意思通顺。每词限用一次。 skirt, store, price, sweater, much, color, sale, shorts1. The store has shoes at a very good _________________________. 2. ―How _______________________________ is this hat? ―It’s seven dollars. 3. What _________________________do you want? Do you like the red one? 4. My _______________________ are too long. 5. They want to go to the ______________________ to buy some clothes. 6. Buy your things at Huaxing’s great ______________________. 7. This ____________________ is 30 dollars. 8. What's the price of this _____________________________? B) 用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。 1. It’s 15_______________________________ (dollar). 2. They’re 20 _____________________________________ (yuan). 3. What color are your ________________________________ (shoe)? 4. How much are _____________________________ (that) black socks? 5. There are 35 _________________________ (woman) teachers in our school. C) 用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空。 1. How much ________________________________ (be) the socks? 2. What can I __________________________________ (do) for you? 3. This store____________________________________ (sell) books. 4. I need ________________________________ (buy) a pair of shoes. 5. I will ___________________________________ (take) it. 二、单项选择。 ( ( ) 1. ―Can I help you? ―I want to buy ________ shirt. A. a B. an C. the D. / ) 2. We have pants ________ red, green and white for only 18 yuan. A. on ( ( ( ( ( ( A. am A. How A. Yes, we don’t A. small A. in A. Yes, please C. Thank you ( (B. at B. is ―It’s 15 yuan. B. What B. Yes, they do B. long B. atC. in C. are C. How old ―_________. C. No, we do C. short C. for . B. I don’t like red D. OK, I’ll take oneD. for D. be D. How much D. No, we don’t D. cheap D. on) 3. The price of the ball ________ 10 yuan. ) 4. ―_________ is this bag?) 5. ―Do you have T-shirts in green?) 6. This shirt is too big. Please give (给) me a ________ one. ) 7. We have clothes _______ a very good price. ) 8. ― The sweater is only 50 dollars. ―) 9. ―Thanks. ―_________. A. Thanks, too A. It’s red B. You are welcome B. five dollars C. No, thanks D. You are good ) 10. ―Can I help you? ―___________. C. Yes, please D. OK, I’ll take this one三、根据汉语完成英语句子。 1. 这件衬衫值多少钱? _______________________ ________________________ is this shirt? 2. 给你。 _________________ ________________________ ______________________. 3. 我能为你做些什么? What ________________ _________________ __________________ for you? 4. 我需要一双新运动鞋。 I need ________________ _____________ ________________ new sports shoes. 5. 史密斯女士需要一件蓝色的毛衣。 Mrs Smith _________________ ____________________ ________________ sweater. 四、情景对话 (Alice 在 Bruce 的商店买双袜子) Bruce:Can I Bruce: 3 1 4 2 ? Alice: Yes, please. I’d like some football socks. do you want? 5 . 9 10 . 6 ? Alice: White. How much Bruce: Ten yuan. Alice: I’ll take Bruce: 8 7Alice: Thank you very much. Bruce: You are welcome. 1. ___________ 2. ___________ 3. _________ 4. _____________ 5. _________ 6. ___________ 7. ___________ 8. _________ 9. _____________ 10. _________ 阅读和写话五、补全对话。 W: W: 1 2 3 M: Yes, please. I want to buy a shirt. M: White. W: 50 yuan. M: Good. I’ll take it. W: W: 4 5 M: Thank you. A. How much is it? B. Here you are. C. Excuse me. D. Can I help you? E. You are welcome. F. What color do you want? G. It’s good.答案:1. ___________ 2. ___________ 3. _________ 4. _____________ 5. _________ 六、阅读理解。 (A) Hello, everyone! Come and buy your clothes at Smith’s Clothes Store! We have some clothes at a very good price. Do you like sweaters? We have sweaters in all colors at 60 dollars each! Do you need bags for sports or school? We have great bags for only 8 dollars! For young boys and girls, we have T-shirts in red, yellow, white and black for only 10 dollars. And socks in all colors for 2 dollars! And that’s not all. Come and see for yourself at Smith’s Clothes Store! 根据短文内容选择最佳答案 ( ( ( ( ( ) 1. The __________ in all colors at 60 dollars each. A. bags ) 2. The bag is only A. 5 A. 15 A. $68. A. No, I can't. B. 6 B. 20 B. $70. B. Yes, I can. B. sweaters dollars C. 7 dollars. C. 10 C. $79. C. No, I can. (B) I’m Alice. Today the clothes at Beauty Clothes Store are on sale. So I want to buy some clothes for my grandparents, my parents and myself. Let me have a look. This yellow sweater is at a very good price. It’s only 15 dollars. And it’s OK for my grandfather. For my grandmother, I want to buy these black shoes. They’re very comfortable (舒服的). How about this white T-shirt? Oh, that’s for my father. And there are many socks in green, yellow, black, blue, red and white. I know my mother likes red very much, so I will buy these red ones. I need pants, so I will take D. 30 D. $89. D. Yes, I can’t. D. 8 C. T-shirts D. socks) 3. You can buy a yellow T-shirt for) 4. You want to buy a sweater and a bag, how much are they? ) 5. Can you buy blue socks in this store? these blue ones. 根据短文内容,完成下面的表格。 Clothes Grandfather Grandmother Father Mother Alice 七、书面表达。 请你为服装店的服装销售写一则广告, 他们将在双节期间举行服装特卖会, 服装的价格 可自定,本着低价销售的原则。 a sweater 7. a T-shirt 9. 10. 6. black 8. red blue Color Unit 8Key Words noun. test art January July old first twelfth where trip term February August busy second twentieth there party time March September dear third festival thing April October happy fifth student month May November eighth June December ninthadj. num. others1. 短语归纳: ①happy birthday 生日快乐 ③in August 在八月 ⑤English test 英语测试 ⑦basketball game 篮球比赛 ⑨have an English party 举办一次英语聚会 ②how old ??多大年纪 ④see you 再见 ⑥school trip 学校郊游 ⑧art festival 艺术节 ⑩have a good time 玩的愉快2. 重点句型: ① ― when is …birthday? (谁)的生日是什么时候? ―It’s+月+日+年. 是??年??月??日。② ― How old be+主语???多大年纪? ―主语+be+基数词. ??岁。/ … year(s) / month}

我要回帖

更多关于 what is it 疑问句 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信