翻译每日一句英语心情签名语

A study of English learning problems was carried out among a total of 106 foreign students . It shows that most students considered underst
A study of English learning problems was carried out among a total of 106 foreign students . It shows that most students considered understanding spoken English to be their biggest problem on arival. "This was followed by speaking . Writing increased as a problem as students discovered difficulties in writing papers that they were now expected to hand in . Reading remained a significant problem.
Vaciety of activity was also seen as a way of , maintaining or increasing motivation . Several years ago we had one timetable that operated throughout ,but we soon found that both the students and the teachers lost interest by about halfway through the ten weeks . This led us to a major re-think, so finally we brought it into line with the expressed language needs of the students .
(有人)就英语学习的问题,在总数为106位外国学生中进行了一次调查研究。研究结果表明,大部分的外国学生在他们刚来的时候,对英语口语的理解成为了他们最大的难题。其次是开口说英语。而当这些外国学生被要求递交他们的论文的时候,他们发现英语写作,对他们来说,也逐渐成为了一个问题。(自然)英语阅读一直以来,对他们来说,都是一个大问题。
各式各样的活动被认为是保持和提高(学生)学习动机的一个途径。几年前,我们一直执行的是一份上课时间表,但是,很快我们就发现,只是过了五周,不但学生对学习失去了兴趣,而且老师对他们的工作也没有了往日的热情。这使得我们(不得不)针对这个问题进行较大的反思。因此,最后,我们依据学生语言表达的需要对上课时间表进行了调整。
(备注,这里...
其他答案(共5个回答)
生认为他们目前最大的问题在于对口语的理解。 “而说是排名第二最困难的问题。 写也成为问题,表现在学生感觉需要提交的论文非常难写。读仍然是非常突出的问题。
有许多方式活动被看作保持或者提高学习者动力的方式。几年前,我们普及实施了一种课程表(timetable),但是我们很快发现无论学生还是老师当十周课进行到一半的时候就失去...
在106名外国学生中进行了一项关于英语学习问题的调研。结果显示大多相关信息生认为他们目前最大的问题在于对口语的理解。 “而说是排名第二最困难的问题。 写也成为问题,表现在学生感觉需要提交的论文非常难写。读仍然是非常突出的问题。
有许多方式活动被看作保持或者提高学习者动力的方式。几年前,我们普及实施了一种课程表(timetable),但是我们很快发现无论学生还是老师当十周课进行到一半的时候就失去了兴趣。这件事使我们不得不重新思考,因此最终我们将(课程安排)更贴近学生的需求。
一个学习英语的学习问题进行共有106之间的外国学生。It shows that most students considered understanding spoken English to be their biggest problem on arival.这表明,大多数学生认为理解英语口语是他们面临的最大问题arival上。"This was followed by speaking .“这是跟着说。Writing increased as a problem as students discovered difficulties in writing papers that they were now expected to hand in .作为一个问题,以提高写作困难学生发现,他们现在写论文将在。Reading remained a significant problem.阅读仍然是一个重大问题。
Vaciety of activity was also seen as a way of , maintaining or increasing motivation .Vaciety的活动,也是一种、维持或增加的动机。Several years ago we had one timetable that operated throughout ,but we soon found that both the students and the teachers lost interest by about halfway through the ten weeks .几年前,我们拥有一个时间表运行贯穿,但是我们很快就发现了学生和教师失去兴趣了大约一半的十个星期。This led us to a major re-think, so finally we brought it into line with the expressed language needs of the students .这让我们重新思考,所以最后一个专业,我们就带进线与表达语言需要的学生。
----------你的浏览器没有翻译功能?????????
A study of English learning problems was carried out among a total of 106 foreign students. It shows that most students considered understanding spoken English to be their biggest problem on arrival. This was followed by speaking. Writing increased as a problem as students discovered difficulties in writing papers that they were now expected to hand in. Reading remained a significant problem.
Variety of activity was also seen as a way of, maintaining or increasing motivation. Several years ago we had one timetable that operated throughout, but we soon found that both the students and the teachers lost interest by about halfway through the ten weeks. This led us to a major re-think, so finally we brought it into line with the expressed language needs of the students.
(我们)就英语学习困难这问题进行了一项探讨,其中包括有106名外国学生。这显示大多数学生在初抵步时,认为理解英语口语是他们的最大障碍,其次是会话;后由于需要交论文,写作亦逐渐成为学生们的难处,当然阅读理解从来就是一大问题。
活动的多样化本可维持或增加推动力。数年前,我们有一个全面运作的时间表,很快就发现,无论是学生或教师在过了约一半(全程为期10周)就兴趣索然。这教我们认识到有必要重新检讨,所以最后我们决定针对学生对语言表达的需要,而引入相应的方案。
一项关于英语学习问题的研究在106个外国学生中进行了。调查表明大多数学生认为懂得口语成为了他们最大的问题。口语与说有关。当学生现在被期望提交作文时写作也增加为学生们发现困难的一个问题。阅读仍然在一个重要的问题。
许多活动也被视为一种保持或增加动力的一种方式。几年之前我们有一个始终运行的时间表,但是不久我们发现经过十个星期学生和老师进行到一半时都失去了兴趣。这个使我们重新思考了一下,所以最后我们将它与需要学生表达的语言连系到了一起。
好像不太对,您就当作参考好了!!!呵……本人英语也不太好哦,不过很兴趣。
哈哈哈,说穿了就是“不要过来”,“不要走”
翻译:女人对男人,始拒其攻,后截其退。
The water that bears the boat is the same that swallows it up.水能载舟,亦能覆舟。
一种近乎手写的字体向人们传达的是一种以人为本,与世无争、低调的公司形象。
QUOTATIONAL PERIOD
MONTH OF CONTRACTUAL SHIPMENT
合同装运期(月)
1、“0”开头
01925:你依旧爱我。
02746:你恶心死了。
02825:你爱不爱我。
03456:你相思无用。
0437:你是神经。
045617:你是...
答: 英语很差(当年四级都没过)的情况下,考mba有机会吗?
答: 百度上搜“ENGLISH211”第一个结果就是了
答: 科学教育片
science and educational film
答: 会出来的,等嘛
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区
相关问答:123456789101112131415帮忙翻译一句英语,关于样品准备的。 - 外贸英语 -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
UID 1161995
阅读权限 40
帮忙翻译一句英语,关于样品准备的。
‘关于样品准备时间,如果是普通的,正好我们有面料的,一个星期吧,如果没有的,要重新织布、染色,那就20天左右'
UID 845041
积分 72014
帖子 17748
福步币 268 块
阅读权限 120
来自 广西→佛山
for the sample leadtime, it generally
if we don't have the material, it will take about 20days because we need to knit the fabric and dye it.
UID 1161995
阅读权限 40
UID 1056032
福步币 4 块
阅读权限 40
for the sample preparation time, if it is ordinary, just we have the fabric, for a week, if not, to re-weaving, dyeing, then about 20 days
当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是