求一篇关于方言如何写一篇好的演讲稿,10分钟左右

如果要演讲10分钟的话,写多少字的稿子合适呢??【bilibili吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
如果要演讲10分钟的话,写多少字的稿子合适呢??收藏
从来没怎么演讲过,不知道会不会紧张.....怎么办,想写个稿子,不知道写多少才行好恐惧腿抖怎么办...
语速是关键
我好紧张……我好紧张……我好紧张……我好紧张……我好紧张……我好紧张……我好紧张……………………
写个大纲到时候自由发挥比如这样一:绅士二:绅士三:绅士四:绅士……以上
对照普通话等级考试的最后一题,估测一下就知道了
我想起了:嗨小朋友们大家好 还记得我是谁吗?对了!!
十分钟不用打稿,有个提纲就行了三分钟才应该打个稿子
1800字左右
默念园神与我同在
我先写1200个字算了,预计一秒钟能说2个字
10分钟纯念大概几千字吧
脱稿最合适
一分钟大概是200字,但是不同人不一样,语气也会影响。。。
可能会多讲两分钟 准备450字左右的大纲就好
绅士的内容
先离开电脑再说吧
什么语言的?
演讲不是靠念稿子的稿子一张纸足矣,上面列出大纲就是
如果是演讲比赛那种 自己都不知道自己说的是什么东西 的演讲还是多写点吧 反正自己都不知道说什么 空洞的念 容易到后面羞耻PLAY 如果是自己专业或者观点的报告性演讲 写个1个中心 两个基本点 就够了 几百字差不多
互动,放视频与写板书是我做演讲杀时间的好帮手,包含了这3样的话10分钟的讲座就像闹着玩一样
往半小时的程度准备吧讲的时候你就发现你紧张的忘这忘那所记住的东西就够说10分钟的。。。
登录百度帐号推荐应用扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
帮忙找一篇英文演讲稿,题材不限,大约1分钟左右.(初二水平),好的话追分.兄弟们速度点啊,我后天就要了,好的追分,越短越好,演讲用,不用太长,好的追分啊
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
迎奥运英语演讲稿 China has its own sport legends.Back to Song Dynasty,People started to play a game called Cuju,which is regarded as the origin of Ancient football.So now,you will understand why our women football team is so good today.With a concept inspired by the famed Silk Road,our Torch Relay will break new ground,traveling from Olympia through some of the oldest civilizations known to man-Greek,Indian and Chinese.Carrying the message “Share the peace,Share the Olympics.“ The flame will pass through Tibet,cross the Yangtze and Yellow Rivers,Travel the Great Wall and visit Taiwan and the 56 Ethnic communities who make up our society.On its journey,the flame will be seen by and inspire more human beings than any previous relay.I am afraid I cannot prevent the whole picture of our cultural programs within such a short period of time.Actually,what we have shown you here today is only a fraction of Beijing that awaits you.Ladies and gentlemen,I believe that Beijing will prove to be a land of wonders to athletes,spectators and the worldwide television e and join us.Thank you.Thank you all.Improving Beijing's environment for the OlympicsLadies and gentlemen:Good morning!Today,the title of my speech is Improving Beijing's environment for the Olympics.Have you ever seen animals cry?Do you know what makes them cry?It's the polluted world,a dirty world,caused by our irresponsible behaviors,that makes those lovely animals cry.Many of us are smart enough to know how terrible it is to have a world without animals and plants.But some people still persist in making the same errors and harming the environment.What's worse is that people are eating wild animals.Those people don't know,and more importantly,they don't want to know.This kind of behavior has caused some specific problems.For example,medical experts have suggested that eating wild animals helped spread the terrible disease SARS.Now,our world is no longer clean and beautiful.Why?Because air,water,and noise pollution has become more and more serious.Noise pollution makes us talk more loudly and become angry more easily.Water pollution makes our rivers and lakes very dirty.Air pollution is the most serious kind of pollution.Both air pollution and waterpollution are not only dangerous to our health,but also dangerous to animals and plants.We're destroying our only world.A large number of trees have been cut down,so a lot of lands have been turned into deserts.Pollution can be seen everywhere!Unquestionably it is essential that we clean up our environment.Sadly,we've not always appreciated the importance of protecting the environment.On the streets,you can see cars producing smog.In the bathrooms,you can see students leaving the water tap on after using them.Not only the young people,but also the elderly ones throwthings everywhere without thinking it's wrong,even in a beautiful park.these things are taking place every day,even in modern cities like Beijing.We can't do that any more.We must learn how to protect the environment.If everyone is aware of protecting it instead of destroying it,the world can become cleaner,more beautiful,and more peaceful.The theme of Beijing 2008 Olympic Games is "New Peking,New Olympic".It's the target owned by every Chinese.We should try our best to improve Beijing's environment for Olympics.,let's begin to act!First,start with the things around you.Don't throw rubbish onto the road.Don't talk loudly when you are outdoors.Turn off the water tap after using it.Go to school by bike or by bus instead of by private car.Save your pocket money and contribute to environmental protection organizations.Take me as an example,I take action in order to make our only world full of happiness.I pick up rubbish and throw it into a trashcan.I collect waste paper or bottles for recycling.I plant more trees and flowers,and so on.If you do all these things just like me,it means you have done something useful to improve the environment.We're grateful,because the emblem of the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games is a precious treasure dedicated to the Olympic Movement by the people of China.Under the guidance of the Olympic spirit,let us do a better job in all fields of our preparation and venue construction work in an efficient way.We will combine the Olympic Movement with the latest technology and advanced culture to make the Beijing Games the best Olympic Games ever!Welcome to Beijing!Thank you.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码每分钟大概多少字左右比较适当?
如果是正式的演讲,速率不能太快。一是听众难以听懂,二是容易使人产生怀疑,误认为演讲者怯场。因为,人们胆怯时往往语速较快。
  当然,讲话也不能太慢。太慢就显得拉腔拖调,给人以愚笨、迟钝、缺少教养的感觉。
  初次上场的演讲者,容易犯的错误是速度太快,像“放鞭炮式的噼里啪啦”,一个调子,一个速度。当他们提醒自己“慢慢”后,又趋于慢得平坦,没有变化。
所以,演讲不能总是一个速度,要做到急缓有致。
一般的语速一分钟180个单词比较正常.演讲的稿子也比较有讲究!要用短句(长句不容易理解与停顿),适当加几个谚语效果也会更好!
其他答案(共1个回答)
,语速适当就可以了!
一篇四百字的稿纸,以中速约需不到两分钟.若八分钟,准备2000字的稿子就够了.
五六十个字应该是可以的。一般的演讲不易过快,一分钟的时间很长也很短,也许一分钟可以说很快说很多,但讲得多不一定就会得到好的效果,关键是利用好一分钟,把自己要说的...
我也有同感,我的情人也快50岁了,她的性欲比30岁的女人还强,而且花样还多,我们每周总保持至少要做爱2至3次以上,因为她胸大腰细,加上做爱时阴道水份极多,每做一...
插紧凑会吸的阴道最舒服。阴道内壁会呈现出一种令人兴奋的滑流状态。爱液会从JJ四周缓缓流出,而且会随着一出一进的动作流遍阴唇,以及整个会阴,有时阴道似乎活了起来,...
1.做好演讲的准备   包括了解听众,熟悉主题和内容,搜集素材和资料,准备演讲稿,作适当的演练等。   2.选择优秀的演讲者   优秀的演讲者包括下述条件:(1...
#东京银座格兰德酒店#请问在携程上订的房间,到了酒店之后是怎样的流程 需要交纳什么东西或者押金之类的吗?英语和日语都不好
答: 我可以给你提供个想法,仅供参考咯~!
可以从培训人才和被培训人才的数据比例来说明拉,很有说服力哦~!
祝你好运!
答: 小学科学教案|小学科学教案下载 21世纪教育网
答: 请说的明白点啊,你是要什么性质考试的啊,自考?成考?普通?
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
以“我严重的四季”为话题,写一篇2分钟左右的演讲稿,大哥大姐~9916~最好是自己写的啦,你也知道,如果和别人重了so尴尬so尴尬的~最好周一之前~我眼中的四季,打错了............
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
在我眼中,四季是美丽的,它们各有各的特点.  春,春在我的眼中是美丽的.小树发出嫩绿的芽,长出新的叶子,花儿开得五彩缤纷,草地绿油油的,就像刚为大地披上一件薄薄的绿纱衣,到处都是生机勃勃.  夏,夏是炎热的,小草耷拉着小脑袋,花儿有气无力地垂下头,大树无精打采地站着,树上的知了不停地叫着:“知了,知了.”人们也有的吃冰糕煽热,有的在空调屋感受空调的凉爽,也有的人去游泳馆游泳,有时还嬉戏玩耍,玩捉迷藏、比赛、排球等等的游戏,整个游泳池里,大家都欢声笑语、津津乐道着,仿佛是说夏天很好玩.  秋,秋是一年中农民伯伯最幸福的季节,秋天来了后,果实立即就丰收了,高粱见秋姑娘来了,脸都红彤彤的了,稻穗不好意思地弓着腰,低着头,人们也不冷不热,穿着五颜六色的衣服走在街上,树上金黄的叶子被风吹下来,飘在空中时,就像蝴蝶一样,在空中翩翩起舞,树木光秃秃的一片.  冬,冬天是雪白的,天空上一片片雪花慢慢地飘落下来,落在雪地上面,小孩子们穿着大棉袄,出来打雪仗、堆雪人,十分开心!  四季真美丽啊!手都打酸了,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
把你对每个季节的看法和景象细致描写就ok。最好你自己写,要不然你永远不会写
美丽的,漂漂的
悄悄地,悄悄地,春姑娘来了,披着碧绿的衣裳。
看到被严寒所瑟杀的生灵,不禁流下了珍贵的眼泪,化作了春雨。看“像牛毛,像花针,像细丝。”
春姑娘用嫩滑的手抚摩着大地,抚摩着人的脸,“吹面不寒杨柳风。”
春天,万物复苏,鸟语花香,世界因春天而美丽,春天因小生灵而充满生机,春天,家家户户,老老小小,都出来舒活筋骨,抖擞精神。
春天,温柔美丽,多情而又生机...
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 一篇关于薛之谦的演讲 的文章