日语,谢谢你来了姐姐的救赎的关心,和谢谢姐姐关心,是怎么说的,翻译下

请把以下房间的中文翻译成日语,谢谢你!_百度知道
请把以下房间的中文翻译成日语,谢谢你!
译日!) 1.客厅坏了1只灯2.主卫的窗帘钩脱落了4.客厅的橱门拉手脱落了3.主卫电马桶盖的螺丝松动了5.一打开煤气;(请在日语翻译时,在日语汉字旁边也写上日语假名,谢谢你
提问者采纳
ガスをつけると。51居间(いま)に电気(でんき)がひとつ壊(こわ)れた2居间のショーウインドーの引(ひ)き手(て)が抜(ぬ)け落(お)ちました。4主人トイレ电気便座(べんざ)カバーの螺子(ねじ)が缓(ゆる)めました、ガスの匂(にお)いがいっぱいになります。3主人(しゅじん)トイレのカーテンの钓(つり)は抜け落ちました
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
ガス匂い(におい)がすごくなる。3 メイントイレのカーテンフックが取れている(とれている)。 1 リビングルームに一つの电気(でんき)が壊れている(こわれている)。5 ガスをつけると这样可能会更自然一些。2 リビングルームのキッチンドアのノブが取れている(とれている)。4 メイントイレのウォッシュレットのねじが缓んでいる(ゆるんでいる)
买一个安卓4.0以上系统的大屏智能手机,在到360手机助手上下载中日翻译软件,之后的操作你懂的。(可先找高富帅或是白富美借下大屏手机操作一下试试看吧)……
1居间に电気がひとつ壊れた2居间のショーウインドーの引き手が抜け落ちました。3主人トイレのカーテンの钓は抜け落ちました。4主人トイレ电気便座カバーの螺子が缓めました。5、ガスをつけると、ガスの匂いがいっぱいになります。
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁感冒已经好些了,谢谢你的关心。这句话翻译成日语_百度知道
感冒已经好些了,谢谢你的关心。这句话翻译成日语
风邪はすでに少し良くなりました
感谢する関心望采纳
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
风邪はすでに良くなりました、あなたの関心をありがとうございます。
对朋友之间可以去掉敬语吗?
感冒的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁亲爱的·谢谢你一直以来都这么关心我·真的很感谢· 的翻译是:Dear · thank you always for being so concerned about me · really appreciate · 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
亲爱的·谢谢你一直以来都这么关心我·真的很感谢·
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
Dear Thank you so concerned I have always been really grateful
Dear · thank you always for being so concerned about me · really appreciate ·
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
相关内容&a由于家长接送造成学校周边交通阻塞的问题非常严重 Because the guardian sends and picks up creates the school peripheral traffic jam the question to be extremely serious & aour first problem is that there is a lack 我们的第一个问题是有缺乏 & atick the the things that tell you. 滴答作响告诉您的事。 & aweifang
& athis is a photo of David green's family.This man are Mr Green.He is David's father.A woman is Mrs Green. 这是大卫格林的家庭相片。这个人是格林先生。他是大卫的父亲。妇女是Green夫人。 & a“Having friends, people outside our family to talk with and confide in,is important to the well being of society.” “有朋友,人们在我们的家庭之外谈话与和倾诉,是重要对好是社会”。 & ayou lust tube 您情热管 & aStore in a cool,dry place. 商店在一个凉快,干燥地方。 & aThe world can trust only their own 世界可能信任他们仅自己 & a原来我一直想你,原来我一直忘不了你。 ?? ?? ???, ?? ? ??? ????? ?? ? ?? ????? ????. & a  一般人在家居中,不太敢尝试过于大胆
& a不但要学好英语,而且要不忘自身文明 Not only must learn English, moreover or forgets own civilization & aYour email and password did not match. Please try again, or fill out the form below and you will be emailed a new password. 您的电子邮件和密码没有配比。 请再试试或者填好表格如下,并且您将被发电子邮件一个新口令。 & a阻止捕杀 正在翻译,请等待... & awork shtars 正在翻译,请等待... & aresigned 辞职 & aEscrow Comapny escrow Company & a明确每节课的具体目的 Is clear about each class the concrete goal & aMad laughter follows the drought of tears.Who is willing to be independent if there is someone to rely on. 疯狂的笑声跟随天旱泪花。谁是愿意是独立的,如果有依靠的某人。 & adark complexion 黑暗的脸色 & aWhere is my pencil 正在翻译,请等待... & atheir reaction to the universe and their outlook on life were essentially those of the farmer 他们的反应对宇宙和他们的外型在生活根本上是那些农夫 & a黄帝内经 The Medical Classic of the Yellow Emperor & a4周年 4th anniversary & aPlease help me to cancel orders for items out of stock. Refund to my credit card .Others goods shipped as soon as possible! Thank you Please help me to cancel orders for items out of stock. Refund to my credit card. Others goods shipped as soon as possible! Thank you & a昨晚九点的时候这些孩子没有玩游戏 Nine time these children have not played the game last night & a是的,可以。你的我没有打开,也许因为网络的关系。 打开视频不是100%成功的 Yes, may.Your I have not opened, perhaps because of network relations. Opens the video frequency is not 100% success & a雷蒙德是阿夸玛琳心仪的对象,但她却不知该如何表达,便求助克莱尔和海莉,并承诺如果事成,她会满足她们的愿望。两人答应帮助阿夸玛琳,而她们对雷蒙德也很爱慕。但为了能够达成心愿,两人十分努力,此外阿夸玛琳还有一个的情敌——赛西莉娅。 Raymond is the object which Arab League quart Masurium Lin admires, but she did not know actually how should express, then seeks help Claire and sea Li, and pledged if the matter becomes, she can satisfy their desire.Two people comply to help Arab League quart Masurium Lin, but they also very much a & awhen "a girl get angry" => sure show out "cute face".. therefore, thumb up!! Do more... Good laa. 当“女孩生气” =&肯定时显示“逗人喜爱面对”。 因此,赞许!! 做更多… 好laa。 & aAdjust the position of site 正在翻译,请等待... & aMom,this is my friend, Mike 妈妈,这是我的朋友,麦克 & a表3-1 固有可靠性的目的 Table 3-1 inherent reliable goal & acould
to the concert
lot 可能您去音乐会与我们 --很多 & aOh i guess different families are different 噢i猜测不同的家庭是不同的 & amelamine–phenol formaldehyde novolac 三聚氰胺酚甲醛novolac & aTrusted 信任 & a1) the primary creator role which typically serves as the ‘focal point’ for the development.
Then there 1) the primary creator role which typically serves as the `focal point' for the development. Then there & aThanks of your dictionary 您的字典感谢 & a三井55还袭击了阿根廷、黎巴嫩、伊拉克、俄罗斯西伯利亚、立陶宛、列支敦士登 Mitsubishi 55 has also attacked Argentine, Lebanese, Iraqi, the Russian Siberia, Lithuania, Liechtenstein & aKC KC & aLittle love letters written in red
& aDoes you have sister
pingpong 正在翻译,请等待... & aPackage tours are becoming more and more popular. 包办旅行变得越来越普遍。 & achildren get in a way during the hoilday 孩子得到用方式在hoilday期间 & a毕婚是指大学生一毕业就闪电结婚。近年,“毕婚”渐渐盛行,“毕业说分手”已成为过去。大学生一毕业就得匆忙地迎接“职场”和“婚姻”的双重挑战。 Bi Hun is refers to a university student graduation on the lightning marriage.Recent years, “finished the marriage” to be in vogue gradually, “the graduation said bids good-bye” has become.A university student graduation on greets “the work place” hurriedly and “the marriage” the dual challenges. & aHey Come on in,Don't be late for the show now,We're Outta Space,We're gonna go with the flow now Yeah 嘿进展,为展示现在不要是晚,我们是Outta空间,我们现在连同流程呀 & a你不起床吗 You do not get out of bed & a老太婆 Old lady & a我要让自己过上幸福的生活,远离欺骗和伤害! I must let the oneself on happy life, the far away deceit and the injury! & a看到某人正在做某事 Saw somebody is making something & aRhythm of the rain 雨的节奏 & a你是我生命中的唯一 You are in my life only & a它能带给我们快乐 It can take to us to be joyful & ayou will comply with the minimum employment age limit defined by national law or by international labor organization
convention 138,whichever is higher 您将依从国际劳工组织大会定义的由民族法或极小的就业年限138,哪些更高 & aheal digestibility 正在翻译,请等待... & a一直吃这个让我痛苦。所以,第二天就不愿意再吃东西了。 Eats this to let my pain continuously.Therefore, second days were not willing again to eat the thing. & a亲爱的·谢谢你一直以来都这么关心我·真的很感谢· 正在翻译,请等待... &日语翻译一句话 嗯,我明白了,谢谢你的关心。你也要努力啊,变得更加自信。_百度知道
日语翻译一句话 嗯,我明白了,谢谢你的关心。你也要努力啊,变得更加自信。
提问者采纳
分かりました。お世话になりまして。贵方も顽张ってくださいね、有难う御座いますはい
对方是女生,这样表达还可以吗?
はい、分かった。お世话になり、有难うね。君も顽张ってくださいね、もっと自信があるように
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
日语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答