回答问题,赢新手礼包昨天在广州天河萝岗万达麦当劳听到的一首英语歌 有句歌词one two three fou_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
昨天在广州天河萝岗万达麦当劳听到的一首英语歌 有句歌词one two three fou
昨天在广州天河萝岗万达麦当劳听到的一首英语歌 有句歌词one two three four five 很想知道是什么歌
我有更好的答案
one,tow,three,four,five演唱:小蓓蕾组合One
fiveOnce I caught a fish aliveSix
tenThen I let it go againWhy did you let it goBecause it bite my finger sowhich finger did it biteThis little finger on the rightOne two three
tenThen I let it go againWhy did you let it goBecause it bite my finger sowhich finger did it biteThis little finger on the rightOne two three four fiveOnce I caught a fish aliveSix
nine tenThen I let it go againWhy did you let it goBecause it bite my finger sowhich finger did it biteThis little finger on the rightOne
tenThen I let it go againWhy did you let it goBecause it bite my finger sowhich finger did it biteThis little finger on the right
采纳率:86%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包请问歌词为 zero one two three four five six seven eight nine ten that's the end.的英语歌名是什么?_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
请问歌词为 zero one two three four five six seven eight nine ten that's the end.的英语歌名是什么?
我有更好的答案
the number song zero one two three four five six seven eight nine ten begin again zero one two three four five six seven eight nine ten that's the end
采纳率:66%
是数字歌,英文歌名是The Number Song.Zero.One two three four five six seven,Eight nine ten:Zero.One two three four five six seven,Eight nine ten begin again, that's the end,全文的翻译如下
李雷和韩梅梅那本教材的数字歌曲,歌名倒真的忘记了,这首歌是第一册第十三课页面最下方。岁月悠悠啊,怀念李雷和韩梅梅的种种~~~
mind as Judgment
十个印第安小男孩吗
兄弟直接百度MP3输Luciana i got my eye on you第二个就是最完整的了,绝对是你想要的嗨曲
5条折叠回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包披头士的一首歌。歌词有one,two,three,four......_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
披头士的一首歌。歌词有one,two,three,four......
.,seven..five..记不太清了。节奏挺轻快的,nine,ten...,three歌词大概是one,four,Can I get ,two,six,eight。很久以前听的。忘记了名字,希望知道的人帮忙找一下吧
我有更好的答案
I love you, G, H, green, redCan I take my friend to bed?Pink, six, seven eight nine ten I love you,应该是All Together Now来自69年动画原声专辑《Yellow Submarine》歌词:One, two, I, J,Boom, bam..(x16)Sail the ship.. (x16)Black, white, boomChop the treeBoom, bam, bam, boomSail the ship.Boom, bam.., boomLook at meAll together now, brown, yellow orange and blue I love youAll together now, DCan I bring my friend to tea?E, F, three, fourCan I have a little more?five, boomLook at meAll together now, boomBoom, boomSkip the rope, Boom, bam.A,Boom, bam, B, C, boomChop the treeBoom, bam, boomSkip the rope, Boom, bam....你好
采纳率:32%
that magic feeling,无处可去Oh, that magic feeling哦,1 2 3 4五英尺六英寸七人you never give me your money 歌手:beatles歌词:You never give me your money你从来就没有告诉过我你的钱You only give me your funny paper你只给我你的有趣的纸and in the middle of negotiations而中间谈判you break down你精神崩溃I never give you my number我从来没有给你我的电话I only give you my situation我只给你我的处境and in the middle of investigation而中间的调查I break down我打破Out of college, money spent从学校毕业,钱花See no future, pay no rent看到没有前途, turning back星期一早上,回头Yellow lorry slow, nowhere to go黄的卡车慢,无处可去But oh,无处可去Any jobber got the sack任何批发商开除了Ms gone, nowhere to go所有的钱走了,无需支付房租All the money&#39,那奇妙的感觉Nowhere to go无处可去One sweet dream一个甜美的梦Pick up the bags and get in the limousine拿起包和进入一辆豪华轿车Soon we'll be away from here我们很快就会离开这里Step on the gas and wipe that tear away一踩油门,抹,撕掉One sweet dream came true today 一个甜蜜的梦想成真的今天Came true today今天实现了Came true today (yes it did)今天实现了(是的,的确是)One two three four five six seven, nowhere to go但是,唉,那奇妙的感觉
Beatles-you never give me your money 歌词大意:You never give me your moneyYou only give me your funny paperand in the middle of negotiationsyou break downI never give you my numberI only give you my situationand in the middle of investigationI break downOut of college, money spentSee no future, pay no rentAll the moneys gone, nowhere to goAny jobber got the sackMonday morning, turning backYellow lorry slow, nowhere to goBut oh, that magic feeling, nowhere to goOh, that magic feelingNowhere to goOne sweet dreamPick up the bags and get in the limousineSoon well be away from hereStep on the gas and wipe that tear awayOne sweet dream came true todayCame true todayCame true today yes it did nowOne two three four five six seven,All good children go to HeavenOne two three four five six seven,All good children go to HeavenOne two three four five six seven,All good children go to HeavenOne two three four five six seven,All good children go to Heaven...
All Together Now
all together now
其他2条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
披头士的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包one…two…three…four…five…six…seven…eight…nine…ten…是哪首英文歌的高潮的词?_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
one…two…three…four…five…six…seven…eight…nine…ten…是哪首英文歌的高潮的词?
男的唱的~高潮是one什么什么一直到ten什么什么~很欢快的~谢谢了~很想知道!
我有更好的答案
roll in the dice.
一直到ten?你听听
《one for da money》
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包}

我要回帖

更多关于 一句歌词 的文章

更多推荐