lookgirlfriends4ever全集汉语

ever的用法_百度知道
ever的用法
ever的用法有:用于一般疑问句,意为“曾经,以前”现代汉语中一般不译出.ever用于疑问句时,其答语中不用ever,若否定则用never.如:Have you ever heardthe song sung?Yes,Ihave.“Did you ever...?”有时单独使用或用于反问句,表“惊讶、愤怒、怀疑”等.如:01 Did you ever hear such nonsense?你真的听到过如此胡言乱语?0 2Did you ever see the UFO?你还见到过飞碟?用于否定句,意为&在任何时候,从来&用于条件句,译为“曾经、有机会”.与比较级连用,译为“以前、以往、任何时候”.与最高级连用,译为“空前、有史以来、从来没有”.与疑问词连用,加强语气,译为“到底、究竟”.口语中,用于带有be的疑问句加重语气,表感叹.as...asever“照旧、依旧”as...as ever sb.can“尽可能……”ever since“从……以后,一直”ever so+adj(adj)或ever such+n在口语中为“非常、很”
金英杰医学,视频课程全免费。
主营:教育 培训
他究竟挑选了哪个?Did you ever see such a design while you werein Beijing。I don&#39! 我向你保证,他绝不会再打扰你了!c: atany time in the future, used in sentences with a negative meaning orfalse affirmative(否定意义或假肯定句)某时I&#39?快住手, used in negatives, equivalent to never(相当于not ever = never)将来任何时候Please don't ever/if'(用于疑问句。Mother, ever the peacemaker, heard, or experienced, especiallywhen you expect people to agree with you(惊讶?Have you ever seen anything like it? 你曾经是否想到我可能更喜欢自己?If you ever happen to go to Beijing, you mustbring us those English books.有机会去北京;Whi一向充当和事佬的妈妈用手指着弟弟说。She is one of the very best girl-students Ihave ever met.她是我见到的最最好的女学生之一。Japan is wealthier and more powerful than everbefore、否定句;did you ever' and 'have you ever' to express surpriseor shock at something you have just seen。2)formal at all times。He nearly despaired of ever reaching the top.他那时对于达到顶峰几乎丧失了信心, pointed herfinger at my little brother and said, 'See? Now stop!&#39.她嫁给了王子,他们从此过上了幸福的生活?
Which ever&#47!”3) used in questions beginning with words such as'why'.她决不会再讲这件事、条件句中)曾经,以往,在任何时候Has this ever been done before?这个事情以前做过吗?
Noone has ever done so before.从来没有人这样做过。If you ever see George。She won' when you want to emphasize your surprise or shock用于以how, what, where,还常可连写为however, &#39。She married the prince and they lived happilyever after.日本比以往任何时候都更加富有和强大?She'whoever did that? 究竟是谁干了那件事。Is got a great voice and is singing betterthan ever.她嗓音好.我打算阻止她再一次做它,曾经Can the best student become better than ever? 最好的学生还能比以前更好吗, whoever究竟,到底Who ever&#47。d? 你可曾听说过谁的声音如此奇特, give him my kindregards.如果你见到乔治,请代我向他问好。Did it ever occur to you that I miwho&#39! 请绝对不要再那样做了、震惊,希望别人赞同)曾否,可曾Have you ever been to Tianjin? 你可曾去过天津,一定给我们把那些英语书带来: atany time in the future:in expressions such as &#39,whatever, wherever, whenever, whichever。He was ever careful to check his scripts.他一向都认真检查剧本。b。Ever optimistic,现在比以往任何时候都好;never to see you again.我永远不想再见到你了, which, who等开头的疑问句中表示强调;never do that again, or sentences with &#39,t ever/never speak of it any more? 你在北京时,你可曾看见过这样的设计?e:after comparatives and superlatives to emphasize the degree to which somethingis true or when you are comparing a present situation with the past or thefuture(用于比较级和最高级后表示强调)以往任何时候, he won&#39, and 't ever want/m going to stop her ever doing that again。He said he wouldlove her for ever (and ever).他说他会爱她直到永远? 你可曾看见过像它这样的东西?Did you ever hear anyowhen'ever adverb副词1)a: at any time, used in questions?When ever/Whenever did you see her? 你究竟何时见到她的?How ever/However did he get out of debt? 他究竟怎样摆脱债务的?What ever/Whatever was meant by his proposal? 当时他的提案的意思究竟指什么?Where ever/Wherever did you find the lost goldwatch? 你究竟在哪里找到这块丢失的金表的?ever在非正式文体中还可以用in the world, on earth, the devil, thedickens, the hell等来替换。4)to say that something happens more all thetime越来越;愈发They grew ever further apart.他们变得越来越疏远了。I think the amount of work will increase andthat it will become ever more complex.我想工作会越来越多,而且更加复杂。5)used for emphasis after 'never'(用于never后表强调)绝对,一定I can never, ever, forgive myself.我永远无法原谅我自己。Felix has never, ever confided in me.费利克斯从来都未向我倾诉过。6)used in some phrases:用于以下习语中hardlyevernot very often几乎不;几乎从来不We hardly ever goout.我们很少出去。
He hardly ever looks up a word.他难得查一个词。She scarcely ever comes here now.她现在难得来这里了。She scarcely ever saw such a thing.她几乎从未见过这样的东西。never everspoken never绝不,从不You never ever offer to help! 你从来没有主动提供过帮助!for ever for alltime永远;总是Nothing lasts for ever.世无定事。
We are determined to move forward for ever.我们决心永远向前迈进。as everas always happens一直,依旧As ever, Joe was late.一如往常,乔迟到了。ever sincecontinuously since从那时到现在He has been keeping up his study ever since hebegan in 1958.自从1958年开始以来他一直坚持学习。My back has been bad ever since I fell and hurt ittwo years ago.自从两年前我摔跤弄伤后背以来一直没好。ever afterfor all time after something从此以后一直I suppose they'll get married and live happily everafter.我认为他们会结婚,从此过上幸福生活。hotter/colder/better etc. than evereven hotter etc. than before比以往更热/冷/好等Last night's show was better than ever.昨晚的节目比以往任何时候都要好。as friendly/cheerful/miserable etc. as everas friendly etc. as someone or somethingusually is一如既往的友好/快乐/痛苦等The food was as bad as ever!食品跟平常一样糟糕!
Work as hard as ever you can.一如既往地尽可能努力工作吧!George was as miserable as ever.乔治和往常一样非常的痛苦。ever so cold/wet/nice etc.BritishEnglish spokenvery cold, wet etc.非常冷/湿/好等Thanks ever so much.非常感谢。This alloy is ever so strong.这种合金非常坚固。The assistant was ever so helpful.ever such a British English used to emphasize what someone or something is like非常,很,十分,极其She's ever such a nice girl.她是一个如此可爱的女孩。ever-increasing/ever-present etc. increasing, present etc. all the time不断增加的/始终存在的等the ever-increasing problem of drugs in the innercities在市中心贫民区不断加剧的毒品问题Yours ever/Ever yours informalTCM used at the end of a letter above the signature你永久的朋友(信尾签名前的套语)if ever there was one informal used to say that someone or something is a typical example of something确实(用于表示某人或某物是个典型的例子)He's a natural comedian if ever there was one.他确实是一位天生的喜剧演员。,negative statements:“看到了没;t ever/never trouble youagain, I decided to take the examagain.我一向乐观,决定再次参加考试, used to indicate that aperson is showing a particular quality that is typical of them一向;向来It is ever thus.常常如此
本回答被提问者采纳
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包大山谈语言学习的感触及心得体会_新浪教育_新浪网
大山谈语言学习的感触及心得体会
16:00& 英语沙龙
  Dashan's Feeling about Language Learning
  大山--语言学习有感
编者按:大山,英文名叫Mark Rowswell, 1988年从加拿大来到中国学习汉语。对中国老百姓来说,大山“是外国人,但不是外人”。这一点从他脱口而出的流利汉语,从他带给我
们的捧腹相声,以及他对中国文化的透彻了解中得到了充分阐释。如今,这位洋笑星又在语言学习的教学节目中活跃了起来。在《交际汉语》中教外国人说汉语,在《随大山万里行》中教中国人说英语。十几年跟这两种语言打交道,他对这两种语言以及语言学习有哪些感触呢?本刊记者就此对他进行了专访。</font
  Zhao Wei: You have been in China for so many years, what’s your feeling about living in China? Do you enjoy it?
  Dashan: Well, actually, I lived in China fulltime for 7 years, from 1988 to 1995. But now since 1995, I live half in Canada and half in China. I really enjoy that, because I enjoy my work in China and my friends and everything here. But I also enjoy Canada. So I find the best thing for me is to go back and forth, because that way I can continue with my career here and have my normal life in Canada where nobody recognizes me. For me, both of those together are really the best combination.
  Zhao: I think Chinese people are more familiar with you speaking Chinese, but our magazine needs you to speak English. So it’s lucky for us to hear your English this time. I just wonder which language do you speak more in your daily life, Chinese or English?
  Dashan: It’s hard to say, because sometimes it depends on what you are doing, whom you are talking with and what subject you are talking about. But I find talking about something very Chinese is difficult to do in English. And also from the opposite way, sometimes trying to explain something about western culture in Chinese is difficult too.
  Zhao: You are considered a successful foreign language learner, could you share with us your experience in learning foreign languages?
  Dashan: I studied Chinese for 4 years in my university in Canada. I think one of the things my teacher did very well was to get away from traditional textbooks as soon as possible. We used the standard textbooks for the first 2 years, because you have to learn the pinyin, you have to learn the basic characters and basic grammar. For those things, textbooks are the best,because they are very scientific. Everything is nicely arranged for you to learn in order. But language itself is not like that. In many ways, it’s not really a very scientific thing. I think many people in China who study English have a mistake. They try to use very scientific methods to study something that itself is very unscientific. So in the third year, my teacher just showed us short stories or newspaper articles or just things for everyday life to learn. Anyway, it’s very difficult at first. But I think the biggest advantage is: textbooks are written by Chinese people for foreigners, while the novels or newspapers are something the Chinese people write for themselves. So the same thing, we will make textbooks for Chinese person probably different from the way we would actually speak to a native speaker. So I think once you get to a certain level, it’s good to get away from the textbooks and just go to the real living language that people actually speak.
  Zhao: It seems that coming to China helped a lot with your Chinese. And many students believe that if they want to speak foreign languages very well, they have to go abroad. Do you agree with them?
  Dashan: It helps! Certainly. My personal experience is that it’s possible to learn a language without immersion1 environment, but it’s much better to have an immersion. When I first came to China, I could talk to people in the street, I could do the basic conversation with no problem, and I could do those skits2 on television, but of course, my accent was very strong. I think even if you have the knowledge and the ability to communicate, you don’t have the feeling for the language. And the feeling for the language is something that you’ll get with immersion environment. So for young people, I hope everybody has the opportunity to travel overseas. I find there’s another great benefit that you can understand your own country much better.
  Zhao: Could you talk something about your mentor3 Jiang Kun? What did he teach you on your class?
  Dashan: We didn’t have a formal class together. I learn cross talk1 from him just by being together with him, watching his performances, talking about it and watching him in daily life.
  Zhao: Cross talk is a traditional form of Chinese comedic dialogue, and is there any form of comedic dialogue like cross talk in Canada, or any other western country?
  Dashan: You know I really just prefer to call it Xiangsheng. If you look into the dictionary, you look upon“Xiangsheng,”the dictionary will say“cross talk.”But if you ask a foreigner if he has ever heard of cross talk, he always says no. In English, we never talk about cross talk. Nobody ever calls comedy skits cross talk. But we have standup2 comedy, we have comic dialogue, we have skit. Those are very similar to cross talk. It all depends on your definition. If you think cross talk is one person or two doing a comedy dialogue or talking jokes, every culture, every language in the world has a similar type of performances. One thing that makes cross talk very interesting is that it’s usually one complete story or one topic whereas the western standup comedy is usually just a series of separated jokes.
  赵巍:你在中国生活了这么多年,对在中国生活有何感受?你喜欢这里的生活吗?
  大山:哦,实际上,我完全在中国生活只有7年,是从1988年到1995年。自1995年以来,我有一半时间在加拿大,一半在中国。我很喜欢这样的生活,因为我喜爱在中国的工作、朋友以及这里的一切。同时我也喜欢加拿大。因此,我发现最好的方式就是来回跑,因为这样我既能继续在这里的事业,也能在加拿大过默默无闻的普通生活。对我来说,两种生活加在一起就是最好的结合。
  赵:我想在中国,人们更习惯你说中国话,但我们的杂志需要你讲英语。所以这次我们能听你讲英语很幸运。我很想知道你在日常生活中哪种语言讲得多,汉语还是英语?
  大山:很难说,因为这有时候取决于你在做什么,在和谁谈话,以及你在谈论什么事情。但我发现,谈论某些很中国化的东西时很难用英语讲出来。反之亦然,有时试图用汉语解释一些西方文化也很困难。
  赵:人们都认为你是一个外语学习的成功者,那么能告诉我们你在学习外语方面的经验吗?
  大山:我在加拿大读大学时学了4年中文。我认为,我的老师做得很好的一点就是尽早地摆脱传统的课本。在前两年,我们使用标准的课本,因为你必须要学拼音,必须要学基础的汉字和语法。要学这些东西,课本是最好的选择。因为它们非常科学,一切都安排得井井有条,供你有序地学习。但语言本身不是那样的,在很多方面,它实际上并不是很科学的东西。我认为在中国,很多学习英语的人都犯了一个错误,他们试图用很科学的方法学习某些本身并非很科学的东西。因此,到了第三年,我的老师就给我们看一些小故事或是报纸上的文章,或者只是学一些日常生活用语。不管怎样,开头很难。但我想最大的好处就是:课本是中国人为外国人写的,而小说或报纸是中国人为自己写的。同样,我们为中国人写的课本,可能跟我们实际上对以英语为母语的人所说的不一样。所以我认为,一旦你达到了一定的水平,最好摆脱掉课本,去学人们日常说的真正活的语言。
  赵:看来,到中国来对你的汉语学习大有帮助。很多学生认为,要想说好外语,就要到国外去。你同意他们的观点吗?
  大山:当然有帮助!我的个人经验是,没有本土语言环境学习一种语言固然可以,但如果有本土语言环境就好多了。当我第一次来中国时,我可以在街头与人交谈,可以毫无问题地进行基本对话,而且可以在电视上演幽默小品,但当然了,我的口音很重。我想,即使你具有与人交流的知识和能力,你还是没有对那种语言的感觉。而这种感觉你可以从本土语言环境中得到。所以,对于年轻人来说,我希望他们都能有机会到海外看看。我发现这样还有一个极大的好处,就是你可以更好地了解你自己的国家。
  赵:你能谈谈你的老师姜昆吗?他在课上都教你些什么?
  大山:我们并没有上过什么正式的课。我跟他学相声只是通过和他待在一起,看他表演,谈论表演,还有看他在日常生活中的一言一行。
  赵:相声是中国一种传统的幽默对话形式,在加拿大或其他西方国家有没有像相声这样的幽默对话形式呢?
  大山:要知道,我其实更愿意称它为“Xiang Sheng”(相声)。如果你在字典中查“相声”,它会告诉你是“cross talk”。但如果你问一个外国人有没有听说过“cross talk”,他们通常会说没有。在英语中,我们从来不说这个词。没有人管幽默小品叫“cross talk”。但是我们有滑稽说笑表演,有幽默对话,有滑稽短剧。它们跟相声非常相似。这都取决于你对它的定义。如果你认为相声是一两个人做幽默对话或是说笑话,那么世界上每种文化、每种语言都有类似的表演形式。相声有一点很有意思的是,它通常是一个完整的故事或话题,而西方的滑稽说笑表演通常只是一系列互不相关的笑话。(本文未经许可不得转载)(记者/赵巍)
】 【】 【】
新 闻 查 询
分类网站全部网站新闻标题新闻全文图片MP3手机铃声景区景点企业商情产品游戏软件
热 点 专 题
电话:010-8 欢迎批评指正
Copyright & 1996 - 2004 SINA Inc. All Rights Reserved 新浪网北京市通信公司提供网络带宽> 【答案带解析】完成句子 按所给的汉语,用英语完成下列句子。 1.那次战争一爆发,他们便被迫离开...
按所给的汉语,用英语完成下列句子。1.那次战争一爆发,他们便被迫离开。They were ____________________________ the war broke out.2.根据政府计划,将创造更多适合年轻人的工作。More jobs for young people will ___________________________ the government plan.3.由于恶劣的天气,那些登山队员别无选择只能改变了主意。Those climbers ___________________________ change their mind because of the terrible weather.4.汤姆一做好决定就给你打电话。Tom will call you
____________________.5.我真不能想象那些开拓者是如何成功地游过那条大河的。I can’t imagine ____________________________ across the wide river.6.我常怀疑在作业上花这么多时间是否值得.I often doubt ____________________________ time on homework.&#xa0;
1.forced to leave as soon as
2.will be created according to
3.had no choice but to
4.as soon as he makes the decision
5.how those pioneers succeeded in swimming
6.whether it is worth sp...
考点分析:
考点1:补充句子
& & & 英语句子是由主语(subject), 谓语动词(verb),宾语(object), 表语(predicative),状语(adverbial),宾语补足语(object complement)等成分组成,按照这些成分的组合方式英语句子可分为五种基本句型。 &
句子成分口诀: &
主谓宾、定状补,主干枝叶分清楚。 定语必居主宾前,谓前为装谓后补。 状语有时位主前,逗号分开心有数。
相关试题推荐
任务型阅读
先通读下面的短文,然后根据短文内容,在文章后表格的空格内填入一个最恰当的单词。每个空格只能填一个单词。We are all called upon to make a speech at some point in life, but most of us don’t do a very good job. This article gives some suggestions on how to give a successful speech.So, you have to give a speech and you’re frightened. You get nervous, you forget what you want to say, you stumble(结巴)over words, you talk too long and your listeners feel tired of your speech. Later you think,
“Thank goodness, it’s over. I’m just no good at public speaking. I hope I never have to do that again.”Cheer up! It doesn’t have to be that bad. You can do the following things to take the pain out of speech making. Ask yourself the purpose of your speech. What is the occasion(场合)? Why are you speaking? Then, collect as many facts as you can on your subject. Spend plenty of time doing your research. Then spend plenty of time putting your material in good order so that your speech is clear and easy to follow. Use as many examples as possible and use pictures, charts and graphs if they help you make your points clearer. Never forget your listeners. Don’t talk over their heads and don’t talk down to them. Respect your listeners. They will enjoy your thoughtfulness.Just remember: Be prepared. Know your subject, your listeners and the occasion. Be brief. Say what you have to say and then stop. And be yourself. Let your personality come through so that you make person-to-person contact with your listeners.If you follow the simple things, you’ll see that you don’t have to be afraid of public speaking. In fact, you may find the experience so enjoyable that you volunteer to make more speeches! You’re not confident yet. Give it a try and see what happens.Suggestions on making a speechProblemsYou feel nervous and don’t remember the content you will say.You talk too much, making the listeners 1.____________&#xa0;2.______ to takeKnowing why you have to give the speech.Spending much time researching and having your material3.______to make your speech smooth.Neither using too difficult words nor looking down upon your listeners but remembering to 4.____________ them with respect.ConclusionBe well prepared.Don’t mention something5._____.It is your personality that will help you communicate with your listeners well.&#xa0;
用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空。1.–Three years _____________( pass) since Mike came to China.2.We hope the problem _____________( deal ) with as soon as possible.3.Do you find it exciting ___________( ski ) alone in the mountain?4.—Will you ever leave her alone?— Only if she ________ (ask) me to.5.If the giant pandas
____________( not protect), there will be none left in the world.6.He ___________( read ) a book about nature when I went into the classroom.7.David was so weak at English that he had difficulty ____________( get ) into a good university.8.— I have already decided not to study abroad.— Really? I thought you ________ ( not give) up the chance forever.&#xa0;
词汇。根据句意,写出括号内所给单词的适当形式。1.________(care) may cause disasters, both to others and to yourself.2.When Tom heard the news of getting a scholarship, he _____________(simple) couldn’t believe his ears.3.Don’t be
________ (worry) about tomorrow’s test. You will pass it.4.Our Chinese teacher has some good poems in his ___________ (person) computer.(B)根据句意和汉语注释,写出单词的正确形式。5.The news which kept ________(影响) him a lot6.This writer received high ________________ (赞扬) from the readers.7.Though the problem was difficult, the boy didn’t give up and _____________ (成功) at last.8.The noise he made broke the ____________ (寂静) while everyone in the library was reading.&#xa0;
The other day I came across a few local musicians and happened to hear them talking:"I hate all the terrible pianos in this town. I hate that rubbish they play on the radio. They can't even understand a bit of music.""I'm never playing in that club again. Too many drunks and nobody listens to us."But one younger musician said, "There are a few clubs that book my band (乐队) a few nights a month, and I'm trying to find other places to play. I'm also looking forward to booking a few summer festivals this year."It's said that you are the average (平均) of the five people whom you spend the most time with, or to put it another way, you are who your friends are.Attitudes(态度) are important. Whether they're positive(积极的)or negative (消极的), they're rubbing off on you. If you're always around people who complain about short of work and about other musicians or say bad words about others, and you play the role of a victim, it's possible that you will start to as well. So it's time to take a look at the people you call "friends", as what kind of friends you have decides what kind of life you are going to live.This is an easy exercise: Make a list of the people who you often go out with, and simply stop spending time with the negative people on your list. Set a new standard for yourself and don't become friends with people who fall below that standard.Keep successful people around you and your own chances for success will be much better. Ask them how they do it and learn from them. Ask if they will help you get the work you're looking for, or maybe give you some advice to help you on your career path.1.The musicians' words at the beginning are written mainly to show_______.A. the musicians live a poor lifeB. people have poor taste in musicC. people have different attitudes towards the same thingD. young people have greater chances of succeeding2.The underlined sentence "they'll rubbing off on you" in Paragraph 6. means_______.A. they'll push you aheadB. they'll have an influence on youC. they'll cover your feelingsD. they'll help you succeed3.By taking the exercise mentioned in Paragraph 7, you can_______.A. improve a lot in making more friendsB. plan the time with your friends properlyC. develop a better relationship with your friendsD. come to the right way of making friends4.Which of the following would be the best title for this passage?A. You are who your friends are.B. How to make friendship long.C. A friend in need is a friend indeed.D. Friends are the most important in one's success.&#xa0;
Unlike Chinese people, the ones in the West believe in star signs. Western world has a complete system(系统) of star signs, and they explain them and use them to tell a person’s characteristics and the things they like or dislike. There are a cycle of 12 of them in all. All of them are decided by the date instead of the year of your birth and each of them has its own characteristics.Sagittarius (射手座) is one of them. Now, let’s take it as an example:Sagittarius (November 23—December 21)Sagittarius in shortSagittarius are fun, loving, generous and very friendly. They seldom tell
in fact they’re so open about everything, They have surprising intuitions(直觉) that they should pay attention to. They are pretty clever because they are so interested in everything. They can be a bit rude, that’s only because they’re very honest and will say exactly what they think. They love travelling, fast cars and horse riding. They also love spending money.More about SagittariusSagittarius are great friends because they are interested in everything and everyone. They are attracted by even the strangest people. With their humour, they are often in a good mood. They can be hurtful to others because they cannot stop speaking what they see as the truth, but they don’t mean to. Money is not their God. Their values are spiritual(精神的) rather than material.They are hard-working. They are very open-minded about new ideas and love to try ideas out. Usually it does end up working because they have an excellent intuition and can usually tell straight away if an idea is a good one or a bad one. One of their weaknesses is not asking enough money for all the hard work they do, because they love doing it.1.Whose star sign is Sagittarius?A. Miss Yao who was born on Mar 18, 1978.B. Peter, a boy who was born on Nov 22, 1998.C. Mr. Zhou who was born on Dec 23, 1976.D. Lucy, a girl who was born on Nov 30, 1991.2.Which is WRONG about Sagittarians?A. Sagittarians often tell lies.B. Sagittarians can be rude.C. Sagittarians show great interest in strange things and people.D. Sagittarians can end up working by using their good intuition.3.What can we know from the underlined sentence “Money is not their God”?A. Sagittarians care too much about money.B. Sagittarians believe that money is from the God.C. Sagittarians hate God.D. Sagittarians pay no attention to money.&#xa0;
题型:补充句子
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.}

我要回帖

更多关于 ehviever 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信