ring the liberty bell的中文意思

liberty是什么意思?_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
liberty是什么意思?
我有更好的答案
使用或留住权等【哲】意志自由给予水手上岸的许可自由活动的范围; 自由权冒昧, 失礼; (对规章等的)违反行为, 选举权, 参政权; 不客气[常用复]特许权; 自治权自由
是自由的意思
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
liberty的相关知识
等待您来回答网页版学习工具
take the liberty的中文意思
沪江词库精选take the liberty是什么意思、英语单词推荐
The rebels seized control of the Victoria, San Antonio, Santiago and Concepcion, and plotted to take the flagship, Trinidad, and kill Magellan
反叛者控制了“维多利亚号”、“圣安东尼奥号”、“圣地亚哥号”及“康塞普西翁号”,并阴谋占领旗舰“特立尼达”,杀死麦哲伦。
He used to be a soldier, and now he is taking up creative writing. He is, so to speak, well versed in both polite letters and martial arts.
他当过兵,如今又搞起了创作,可谓文武双全。
To dismantle,take apart,raze.
摧毁拆除,拆散或摧毁,为平地
In May 1997, the Chinese government decided, in principle, to take part in the UNs stand-by arrangements for its peace-keeping opera-tions
1997年5月,中国政府决定原则上参加联合国维和待命安排。
&If that brother of yours was worth his salt, he could take the wagon,& he snorted
“你那弟弟若是不白吃那么多面包,他可以来开货车。”他哼了一声。
&Take out the stolen things quickly or we will dial 110,&& they said.&
"赶快把偷的东西交出来,不然我们就叫警察了,""他们说。"
Home is the place where ,when you have to go there , it has to take you in. (Frost Robert, american poet)
无论何时何地家永远是向游子敞开大门的地方。(美国诗人罗伯特)
Wealth may be an excellent thing, for it means power. leisure, and liberty.--James Russell Lowell, British pelt and critic
财富也许是好东西,因为它意味着权力、安逸和自由。英国诗人、批评家洛威尔
&The regulation, in principle, will allow us to take fewer risks.&
这规则大体而言将使我们承担较少风险。
You are included in the conscription, Fernand, and are only at liberty on sufferance, liable at any moment to be called upon to take up arms
我求你不要靠这种风俗来帮你的忙啦,你已到了服兵役的年龄,目前只是暂时缓征,你随时都可能应征入伍的。
擅自,自作主张,冒昧
v. 冒昧做某事
n.出版自由(=freedom of the press)
n. 自由女神像
美国的自由女神像-2
n.自由女神像
冒昧, 对...放肆, 随便, 随意对待, 改变
phr. 政治自由
n. 上岸休假船员
2.[U]自由(不受关押或奴役的状态)
3.[C]自由(做某事的合法权利或行动自由)
4.冒犯行为,放肆,失礼
含石英辉绿岩
n. (= Frederick Delius) 弗雷德里克·戴留斯
沙都拉菲,拉菲酒庄
phr. 钓鱼用具
phr. (优秀毕业生)告别演说
无主物(拉丁文)
phr. 隆头鱼
工人寄宿处
phr. 锯盖鱼科的典型属
节日包裹焦虑症(指因为没收到本该在圣诞节前送到的某件网购物品而感到焦虑不安的心理。)举世闻名的自由女神像,高高的耸立在纽约港口的自由岛上,象征着美国人民争取自由的崇高理想,也象征着美国人民对美好生活的向往与追求。 的翻译是:The world-famous statue of liberty, tall and stands on liberty island in the port of New York, symbolizes the United States people for the noble ideals of freedom, also symbolizes the United States people desire and pursuit of a better life. 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
举世闻名的自由女神像,高高的耸立在纽约港口的自由岛上,象征着美国人民争取自由的崇高理想,也象征着美国人民对美好生活的向往与追求。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
[object Object]
The world-famous statue of liberty, tall and stands on liberty island in the port of New York, symbolizes the United States people for the noble ideals of freedom, also symbolizes the United States people desire and pursuit of a better life.
World-famous Statue of Liberty, tall towers in New York on the island port of freedom, which symbolizes the struggle for freedom of the people of the United States, also signifies the noble ideals of the American people's aspirations and pursue a better life.
正在翻译,请等待...
相关内容&a要鼓励学生更多进行阅读 正在翻译,请等待... & a,Crysis2,NBA 2K10,Dirt2 Crysis2, NBA 2K10, Dirt2 & a提交单据 正在翻译,请等待... & a他醒来第一个想见到你 Are you bothersome? & aGood night, I wish you could Zuogehaomeng. 晚上好,我祝愿您可能Zuogehaomeng。 & ahe'more than a coach to me he'more比一位教练对我 & a我6号给你有机了一张贺卡 My 6 gave you an organic greeting card. & a我会积极参加学校的活动 I can participate in the school positively the activity & atransfer delay of MA affected by handoff, and at last verifies
& a汇聚前人的知识力量给我们 正在翻译,请等待... & athe teacher's desk the teacher's desk & aLIFTED BLACK 被举的黑色 & a他是独生子,所以感到在学校不容易与同龄人相处 He is the only son, therefore felt is together not easily in the school with the contemporaries & anon negotiable offer 非可协议的提议 & a53,640 were clinically staged, 33,933 were pathologically staged, and 20,006 cases were both clinically and pathologically staged. 53,640临床被演出了, 33,933病理性地被演出了,并且20,006个案件临床和病理性地被演出了。 & aIt's Tuesday and Paul's at home.He can't go to shool because he's got a temperature.He must stay in bed.He's got a cough and a co 它在家是星期二和保罗的。因为他有温度,他不可以去shool。他在床必须停留。他有咳嗽和co & aLactobacillus pentosus. L. plantarum 乳酸杆菌属pentosus。 L. plantarum & awe can drink clean water 我们可以喝清水 & a酔ったふりして 名を呼べば
& a交接班记录 Shift relief record & a我的专业和该行业 My specialty and this profession tally & a两年过去了,那套衣服已经破旧。但是我依旧保存着它,我十分珍惜它。 正在翻译,请等待... & aResponsible for all of the company the production data of accounting and summary Responsible for all of the company the production data of accounting and summary & a这个故事很感人 This story is very touching & a从你的资料可以看出你真的很有个性 正在翻译,请等待... & a吃饭的时候,大声讲话,抽烟都是不礼貌的。 Eats meal, the loud speech, smokes all not politeness. & a去年向城市供应了更多的蔬菜和水果 Has last year supplied more vegetables and the fruit to the city & a相知怎相守,咫尺隔天涯。 How does the dear friend defend, separates the horizon very close. & a举世闻名的自由女神像,高高的耸立在纽约港口的自由岛上,象征着美国人民争取自由的崇高理想,也象征着美国人民对美好生活的向往与追求。 正在翻译,请等待...Liberty - definition of liberty by The Free Dictionary /liberty
liberty Also found in: , , , , , .
lib·er·ty
(lĭb′ər-tē)n. pl. lib·er·ties 1.
The condition of being free from confinement, servitude, or forced labor.2. a.
The condition of being free from oppressive restriction or control by a government or other power.b.
A right to engage in certain actions without control or interference by a government or other power: the liberties protected by the Bill of Rights.3.
The right or power to act as one chooses: "Her upcountry isolation ... gave her the liberty to be what she wanted to be, free of the pressure of spotlights and literary fashions" (Lucinda Franks).4.
often liberties A deliberate departure from what is proper, accepted, or prudent, especially:a.
A breach or overstepping of propriety or social convention: "I'd leave her with a little kiss on the cheek—I never took liberties" (Harold Pinter).b.
A departure from strict compliance: took several liberties with the recipe.c.
A deviation from accepted truth or known fact: a historical novel that takes liberties with chronology.d.
A a chance: took foolish liberties on the ski slopes.5.
A period, usually short, during which a sailor is authorized to go ashore.Idioms:
at liberty1.
Not in confinement free.2.
Entitled or permitted to do something: We found ourselves at liberty to explore the grounds. take the liberty To dare (to do something) on one's own initiative or without asking permission: I took the liberty to send you these pictures of my vacation.[Middle English liberte, from Old French, from Latin lībertās, from līber, free; see
in .]liberty ('l?b?t?) n, pl -ties1. the power of choosing, thinking, an freedom from control or restriction2. the right or privilege of access t freedom3.
(often plural) a social action regarded as being familiar, forward, or improper4.
(often plural) an action that is unauthorized or unwarranted in the circumstances: he took liberties with the translation. 5.
(Nautical Terms) a. authorized leave granted to a sailorb. (as modifier): liberty man; liberty boat. 6. at liberty free, unoccupied, or unrestricted7. take liberties to be overfamiliar or overpresumptuous (with)8. take the liberty to venture or presume (to do something)[C14: from Old French liberté, from Latin lībertās, from līber free]lib•er•ty
(ˈlɪb ər ti)
freedom from arbitrary or despotic government or control.
freedom from exte independence.
freedom from control, interference, obligation, restriction, etc.
freedom from captivity, confinement, or physical restraint.
permission granted to a sailor to go ashore, usu. for less than 24 hours.
the time spent ashore.
freedom or right to frequent or use a place:
The visitors were given the liberty of the city.
unwarranted or impertinent freedom in action or speech, or a form or instance of it:
to take liberties.
a female figure personifying freedom from despotism.
at liberty,
free from captivity or restraint.
free to do or be as specified.
[;75; Middle English liberte & Middle French & Latin lībertās=līber free + -tās 2]
Switch to Noun1.liberty - immunity from arbitrary exercise of authority: political independence, ,
- government of a political unit by its own people,
- freedom from control or influence of another or others2.liberty - "liberty of opinion"; "liberty of worship"; "liberty--perfect liberty--to think or feel or do just as one pleases"; "at liberty to choose whatever occupation one wishes" - the con the power to act or speak or think without externally imposed restraints,
- freedom to deviate deliberately from normally applicable rules or practices (especially in behavior or speech) - freedom from normal r "the new freedom in movies and novels"; "allowed his children considerable latitude in how they spent their money",
- l "when liberty becomes license dictatorship is near"- Will D "the intolerable license with which the newspapers break...the rules of decorum"- Edmund Burke - freedom to act or judge on one's own - unrestr "he has the run of the house"3.liberty - personal freedom from servitude or confinement or oppression - the con the power to act or speak or think without externally imposed restraints4.liberty - leave granted to a sailor or naval officer,
- the period of time during which you are abse "a ten day's leave to visit his mother"5.liberty - an act of undue intimacy & &, , , ,
- improper or wicked or immoral behaviorlibertynoun1. , , , , , , , ,
Such a system would be a blow to the liberty of the people.2. , , , , , , , ,
Three convictions meant three months' loss of liberty. freedom , , , , , , , , at liberty3. , , , , not confined, , , ,
There is no confirmation that he is at liberty.4. , , , , ,
I'm not at liberty to say where it is, because the deal hasn't gone through yet.take liberties or a liberty not show enough respect, , act presumptuously, behave too familiarly, behave impertinently She knew she was taking a big liberty in doing this for him without his knowledge.Quotations"I know not what co but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!" [Patrick Henry]"Liberty is liberty, not equality or fairness or justice or human happiness or a quiet conscience" [Isaiah Berlin Two Concepts of Liberty]"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure" [Thomas Jefferson]"Liberty is precious - so precious that it must be rationed" [Lenin]"Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it" [George Bernard Shaw Man and Superman]"Liberty too must be limited in order to be possessed" [Edmund Burke Letter to the Sheriffs of Bristol]"The liberty of the individual must he must not make himself a nuisance to other people" [John Stuart Mill On Liberty]libertynoun1. The state of not being in confinement or servitude:, , , .2. The condition of being politically free:, , , , , .3. Departure from normal rules or procedures:, .
??????? ?????????????????????? ?????? ?????svobodaopová?livostfrihed?????vapaus??????slobodaszabadságfrelsifrjálsrae?ivera naerg? taka sér bessaleyfilibertaslaisv?sleisti saupernelyg didelis laisvumasbrīvībafamiliaritāteva?ībalibertateopová?livos?svobodafrihetküstahl?kserbestlik?????liberty [ˈlɪbətɪ]A. N1. (= freedom) →
findividual/personal liberty →
f individual/personalto be at liberty (= free) → estar en to be at liberty to do sth →
algoI'm not at liberty to say who it was → no puedo
quién fue2. (= presumption, impertinence) →
mthat was rather a liberty on his part → eso fue un
por su what a liberty! → ?qué
or descaro!to take liberties with sb (= be cheeky) →
or demasiadas
con algn; (sexually) →
con algnto take the liberty of doing sth →
algoB. CPD liberty bodice (o.f.) N →
f liberty [ˈlɪbərti] n (= freedom) →
fto be at liberty [criminal] → être to be at liberty to do sth → être
qch civil liberties (= presumption) →
fto take the liberty of doing sth →
qchto take liberties →
des liberty n →
f; individual liberty → die
des ; basic liberties →
pl; to set somebody at liberty →
; to be at liberty (criminal etc) → frei herumlaufen; (= not busy) → Zeit haben; to be at liberty to do something (= be permitted) →
dürfen; I am not at liberty to comment → es ist mir
, darüber zu ; you are at liberty to go → es
Ihnen frei zu ; is he at liberty to come? → darf er ? (= presumptuous action, behaviour) I have taken the liberty of giving your name → ich habe mir , Ihren
; to take liberties with the truth → es mit der
; to take liberties with somebody →
gegenüber
herausnehmen; what a liberty! (inf) → so eine !liberty [ˈlɪbətɪ] n →
f invliberty of conscience →
di at liberty (not detained) → in to be at liberty to do sth → essere /a di
qcto take the liberty of doing sth →
qcto take liberties →
delle what a liberty! (fam) → come ti ? (or si permette? )liberty ('lib?ti)
freedom from captivity or from slavery. He ordered that all prisoners should be given their liberty. vryheid
???????? ?????? ?????
свобода
die Freiheit
??????????? ????????
szabadság
kemerdekaan
解放, 釋放
воля, свобода
??? ? ????? ?? ????
s? gi?i phóng
自由(不受关押或奴役的状态) 2.
freedom to do as one pleases. Children have a lot more liberty now than they used to. vryheid
свобода
die Freiheit
olla lupa tehd? jtk
??????????????
sloboda djelovanja
szabadság
frjálsrae?i
??(??)? ??
liber-tate
??????? , serbestlik
свобода
??? ??????
自由(做某事的合法权利或行动自由) 3.
(especially with take) too great freedom of speech or action. I think it was (taking) a liberty to ask her such a question! vryheid neem
??????? ???????
волност
opová?livost
die Ungeh?rigkeit
υπερβολικ? θ?ρρο?
(endale) vabadus(t v?tma)
????? ????
toimia omavaltaisesti
????????? ???????? ?????? ?????
???????? ???????
preslobodno pona?anje
merészség
vera naerg? taka sér bessaleyfi
勝手なふるまい
pernelyg didelis laisvumas, familiarumas, ??ūlumas
va?ī familiaritāte
vrijpostigheid
? ???? ?????
вольность
opová?livos?
predrznost
[ta sig] friheter
????????? , küstahl?k
冒昧, 失禮
в?льн?сть, безцеремонн?сть
???? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??????
quy?n t? do
冒昧,失禮(做某事的合法权利或行动自由) 'liberties noun plural privileges, rights etc. civil liberties. vryhede
????????? ???????? ????????????
свободи
das Privileg
-rettigheder
ελευθερ?ε?, προν?μια ,
????? ????? ??
??????, ???????
gra?anska prava
privilegi,
laisv?s, teis?s
privilē?ijas
hak kebebasan ;
???????????
privilegii, drepturi
свободы
svobo??ine
fri- och r?ttigheter, privilegier
????????????????
?zgürlükler, haklar
特權﹐權力
прив?ле?, в?льност?
????????? ???????
quy?n t? do
特权,权力 take the liberty of to do without permission. I took the liberty of moving the papers from your desk – I hope you don't mind. die vryheid neem om te
?????? ????????? ?????????
позволявам си
tomar a liberdade
dovolit si , etwas zu tun
tage sig den frihed at
πα?ρνω το θ?ρρο?
tomarse la libertad de
???? ????? ???? ????
toimia omin luvin
????????? ????????
?? ??????? ????
biti slobodan
bátorkodik tenni vmit
berbuat lancang
leyfa sér
prendersi la libertà di
勝手に~する
???? ...??
leisti sau (k? padaryti)
at?auties kaut ko darīt
melakukan sesuatu tanpa kebenaran
zo vrij zijn ,
???? ?? ????? ?? ??? ???
tomar a liberdade
a-?i lua libertatea
dovoli? si
dovoliti si
dati sebi slobodu
ta sig friheten att ...
???????????????????
cesaret etmek, yüreklilik g?stermek
擅自做某事
дозволити соб?
???? ????? ????
m?n phép liberty n.to be at ___ to → tener ___ para.
Want to thank TFD for its existence? , add a link to this page, or visit .
Link to this page:
He was delighted, inquired who lived in this old castle, and was told that several captive princesses were kept there by a spell, and spun all day to lay up money to buy their liberty. We'll do our best to win, and any one is at liberty to travel on the same steamer we are to take," added the young inventor, and his tone became more incisive. As every word uttered by Natty Bumppo was not to be received as rigid truth, we took the liberty of putting the "Horican" into his mouth, as the substitute for "Lake George. He begrudged to Isaacs & Sons the credit of having given Spear his liberty. The Shawanese king took great notice of me, and treated me with profound respect, and entire friendship, often entrusting me to hunt at my liberty. One moment, Miss Christie," said Dick lightly, as his thumb and finger relaxed in his waistcoat pocket over the only piece of money in the world that had remained to him after his extravagant purchase of Christie's saffrona rose, "one moment: in this yer monetary transaction, if you like, you are at liberty to use MY name. In compliance with a whim of Clifford, as it troubled him to see them in confinement, they had been set at liberty, and now roamed at w doing some little mischief, but hindered from escape by buildings on three sides, and the difficult peaks of a wooden fence on the other. There was but one sane inference: someone had taken a liberty rather gross. For three years and a half of my life I had had all the liberty I but now, week after week, month after month, and no doubt year after year, I must stand up in a stable night and day except when I am wanted, and then I must be just as steady and quiet as any old horse who has worked twenty years. Who will carry the good tidings to others, as I have carried them to him--priceless gift of liberty and light that is neither mine nor his, but is the heritage of the soul of man During that period,--being much trusted and favored by his employer,--he had free liberty to come and go at discretion. In other words, when a sixth of the population of a nation which has undertaken to be the refuge of liberty are slaves, and a whole country is unjustly overrun and conquered by a foreign army, and subjected to military law, I think that it is not too soon for honest men to rebel and revolutionize.
▲liberty▼
For webmasters:您要找的是不是:
n. 自由女神
status of liberty
自由女神像
看完911遗址,在那里乘坐1号地铁线到终点,就是所谓的自由女神像(Status of Liberty),事实上自由女神像是在ELLIS ISLAND上,不用上岛就可以,在地图拐角的那个位置,有免费的ferry,问那附近的警察都知道这个免费的...
基于10个网页-
这里我们说说自由女神(Status of LibertY),这座让米人骄傲的雕塑,也让我神往女神 。
基于3个网页-
自由女神像
Have you ever visited the Status of Liberty?
你曾经参观过自由女神吗?
The last time when I was inside a woman, was when I visited the Status of Liberty.
我上次进入一个女人的身体,还是去参观自由女神像。
The pursuit of The dream of the red chamber is the liberty of people"s social status and life style, especially are young women."
两个作品反封建的目的都是为了“人的解放”,但《红楼梦》追求的是人的社会地位与生存方式的解放,《狂人日记》追求的主要是个体精神的解放。
As they see it, they are Americans in every way but legal status -- Americans whose lives you're ruining and who you're depriving of liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
Liberty comes not out of institutions, like government, which inherently are agents of status quo-enforcing restrictions.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!}

我要回帖

更多关于 the liberty chase 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信