我在北京学习与生活中的困难和生活上有困难英语翻译

最近我在学习物理上有一些困难。用英语翻译_百度知道
最近我在学习物理上有一些困难。用英语翻译
(现在进行时) I have had some difficulty learning Physics recenlty. (现在完成时)I have been having some diffulty learning Physics recently仅供参考:I am having a little difficulty learning Physics recently
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
I run into some questions in physics recently.(纯手工 = =)
I have some troubles on learning physics recently.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译翻译成英语 李明是我的好朋友,他家有六人.他的祖父母生活在加拿大,他们在家做家务.父母在北京工作,父亲是教师,母亲是医生.李明和妹妹都是学生,他们在同一所学校上学.
Li Ming is my good friend,he is six family.His grandparents live in Canada,they do the housework at home.His parents work in Beijing,his father is a teacher,mother is a doctor.Li Ming and her sister are students,they are in the same school.希望我的回答能够帮到你.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码我在阅读上有困难用英语翻译(have trouble with)_百度知道
我在阅读上有困难用英语翻译(have trouble with)
I have trouble in reading ************************************************************^__^真心祝你学习进步,如果你对这个答案有什么疑问,请追问,另外如果你觉得我的回答对你有所帮助,请千万别忘记采纳哟!************************************************************
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
我在阅读上有困难用英语俯亥碘酵鄢寂碉檄冬漏翻译(have trouble with)somebody has/have trouble/problem/difficulty in doing somethingSomebody has/have trouble/problem/difficulty with sb/sth.I have trouble in reading
I have trouble with reading.
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁“我知道你在学习英语方面上有很大的困难,我可以给你一些建议”,用英语怎么翻译
试试先1959
I know that you have massive problems in English learning . I may give you some suggestions .
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码下面几句英语翻译急需1-要相信自己,你最大的问题是缺乏自信
2:微笑面对同学,让他们相信你是友好的
3:帮助学习和生活有困难得学生
4:可以问一些学习上的问题,谈谈共同的爱好
1Belive yourself,the biggest problem for you is the lack of confidence.2.Face your classmates with smile and let the know that you are friendly.3.Help those who need help in their study and life.4.Asking some questions related to your study and talk about your common interest and habbies.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 学习中遇到的困难作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信