刚开始顶丁的一首英文歌 丁丁

mc阿哲5月8号跟丁木唱的英文歌叫什么_百度知道
mc阿哲5月8号跟丁木唱的英文歌叫什么
You’re such a beautiful writerthat’s not all you areI’m sorry about making a passIt was subtle but I think that you graspedThe meaning intendedI can be a friend to youI won’t pretendI’m not interested in breaking a heartIt’s not love no it’s nothing like thatI’ll leave that to lookers like himOh he’s such a delicate thingNow it’s such a fragile thing that we haveI should be suspended from classI don’t know my elbow from my arseI should be suspended from classWe could go out dancingBut, in truth it is the last thing that I have on my mindPlease say if I’m way out of lineI won’t need telling twiceNow he want订弗斥煌俪号筹铜船扩s to kissSaid he can’t resistYou’re going to have to keep it hidden insideI’ve a feeling that pigs might fly, might flyI should be suspended from classI don’t know my elbow from my arseI should be suspended from classYou’re such a beautiful writerAnd that’s not all you areI’m sorry about making a passIt was subtle but I think that you graspedThe meaning intendedI should be suspended from classI don’t know my elbow from my arseI should be suspended from classI don’t know my elbow from my arseI should be suspended from classI don’t know my elbow from my arseI should be suspended from classI don’t know my elbow from my arse
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌刚开始是个男的唱戏唱几句然后是一个女的唱英文歌。_百度知道
一首英文歌刚开始是个男的唱戏唱几句然后是一个女的唱英文歌。
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
您好:不清楚,但是好听的英文歌好多呢~~~本人学英语的推荐这些吧希望你能喜欢。
1、Bubbly--Colbie Caillat(你听过一遍就会非常喜欢的歌);
  2、Burning--Maria Arredondo;
  3、Happy--丽安娜 刘易斯;
  4、Cry On My Shoulder--出自德国选秀节目(很早的一首,非常好听);
  5、Apologize--Timbaland;
  6、The Climb--Miley Cyrus(个人最喜欢的歌手之一);
  7、You Belong With Me--泰勒.斯威夫特(绝棒的);
  8、I Stay In Love--玛利亚.凯莉;
  9、I Didn't Know My Own Strength--Whitney Houston(是非常棒的一首慢歌,也是我非常喜欢的黑人歌手之一。);
  10、A Little Bit Longer--Jonas Brothers(嗓音非常棒的组合,几乎每首都很好听,尤其是这首!强力...
if you feel my love.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁丁丁在mius唱的一首英文歌,歌词有一句是 战斗开始的一瞬间。。_百度知道
丁丁在mius唱的一首英文歌,歌词有一句是 战斗开始的一瞬间。。
ong Live - Taylor SwiftI said remember this momentIn the back of my mindThe time we stood with our shaking handsThe crowds and stands went wildWe were the Kings and the QueensAnd they read off our namesThe night you danced like you knew our livesWould never be the sameYou held your head like a heroOn a history book pageIt was the end of a decadeBut the start of an ageLong live the walls we crashed throughHow the kingdom lights shined just for me and youI was screaming long live all the magic we madeAnd bring on all the pretendersOne day we will be rememberedI said remember this feelingI passed the pictures aroundOf all the years that we stood thereOn the side-lines wishing for right nowWe are the Kings and the QueensYou trade your basevall cap for a crownWhen they gave us our trophiesAnd we help them up for our townAnd the cynics were outragedScreaming this is absurdCause for a moment a band of theivesIn ripped up jeans got to rule the worldLong live the walls we crashed throughHow the kingdom lights shined just for me and youI was screaming long live all the magic we madeAnd bring on all the pretenders'm not afraidSaying long live all the mountains we movedI had the time of my life fighting dragons with youAnd long'll stand by my foreverBut if God forbid fate should step inAnd force us into a goodbyeIf you have children some dayWhen they point to the picturesPlease tell them my nameTell them how the crowds went wildTell them how our hope it shinedLong live the walls we crashed throughI had the time of my life with youLong&#39.; long live' I&#39.;m not afraidLong live all the mountains we movedI had the time of my life fighting dragons with youI was screaming long live the look on your faceAnd bring on all the pretendersOne day we will be rememberedHold on to spinning aroundConfetti falls to the groundMay these memories break our fallWi long live the walls we crashed throughHow the kingdom lights shined just for me and youAnd I was screaming long live all the magic we madeAnd bring on all the pretenders' the look on your faceAnd bring on all the pretendersO I&#39?Promise me thisThat you&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
丁丁的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁刚开始学唱英文歌,唱什么比较好_百度知道
刚开始学唱英文歌,唱什么比较好
提问者采纳
节奏舒缓,适合初唱,小清新、轻快的歌曲big big world-- Emiliayou are the one--C21the show--Lenkagod is a girl--Groove Coveragesafe and sound--Taylor Swiftalong the wall--Leigh Nashwhatever you like--Anya歌词易记简短
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
但在美国表现不佳,由来自瑞典的Emilia Rydberg演唱,在许多国家成名,而且好听节奏慢,拉塞·安德森参与编写,没两个生词。曲风伤感,在欧洲达到了第一名,风靡一时《big
big world》
《Big Big World》是一首1998年的民谣歌曲。这首歌歌词太简单了。望采纳给个赞哦,对于初学者最适合了,于1998年年底发布。这首歌一炮打响,它仍然在公告牌百强单曲榜底峰
《上帝是女孩》 dj小可《sorry》陈妍《友谊地久天长 英文版》
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 丁丁在刚果动画片 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信