my idol in my heart作文陈奕迅

您现在的位置: &
& My Idol 我的偶像_1200字
My Idol 我的偶像_1200字
精粹APP,写作提升无忧!
作者:ckm& | & 高二&&
0人浏览了这篇文章
Lady Gaga the famous american singer is my favourite person. I am not only fascinated by her forever-changing out-fit but also her unique style of singing. She loves singing and is very hard working. Although she did not graduate from university she had a perfect reason. only in this way can she concentrate more on singing.
Lady Gaga,美国著名歌手,是我最喜欢的人。我不仅是对她的百变造型很着迷,而且她的演唱风格独特。她喜欢唱歌,是很辛苦的工作。虽然她没有从大学毕业,她有了一个完美的原因。只有这样,她能把更多的精力集中在唱歌。
I think there is a lot for me to learn from her.
我想我有很多东西要向她学习。
What I admire about Lady Gaga is that she doesnt care what other people think. She is herself. She is orginal not a copy of anything. I find lots of strength in that. I know a lot of people think she is weird I can agree she is different but that's why I love her. I hate it when people call her eccentric Its really pathetic considering you dont know her! I like the fun originality and unexpected suprises she brings. C'mon you never really know what to expect from her but it blows my mind!
我很欣赏Lady Gaga,她不在乎别人怎么想。她是她自己。她就是最开始的她,不是任何人的复制品。她让我得到了许多力量。我知道很多人都觉得她很奇怪,我知道她是不同的,这就是为什么我爱她。我恨人们叫她偏心,这真的很可怜,考虑你不知道她!我喜欢她带来的有趣的创意和意想不到的惊喜。拜托,你永远不会真正知道她会发生什么,但它吹拂我的心灵!
查字典专稿内容,转载请注明出处
来源链接:/yingyu41103/
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
考试类型:
作文类型:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新稿费提现申请
同主题的其他文章
关于 偶像的其他文章高二英语作文 My Idol 我的偶像
扫描二维码方便学习和分享
Lady Gaga the famous american singer is my favourite person. I am not only fascinated by her forever-changing out-fit but also her unique style of singing. She loves singing and is very hard working. Although she did not graduate from university she had a perfect reason. only in this way can she concentrate more on singing.
Lady Gaga,美国著名歌手,是我最喜欢的人。我不仅是对她的百变造型很着迷,而且她的演唱风格独特。她喜欢唱歌,是很辛苦的工作。虽然她没有从大学毕业,她有了一个完美的原因。只有这样,她能把更多的精力集中在唱歌。
I think there is a lot for me to learn from her.
我想我有很多东西要向她学习。
What I admire about Lady Gaga is that she doesnt care what other people think. She is herself. She is orginal not a copy of anything. I find lots of strength in that. I know a lot of people think she is weird I can agree she is different but that's why I love her. I hate it when people call her eccentric Its really pathetic considering you dont know her! I like the fun originality and unexpected suprises she brings. C'mon you never really know what to expect from her but it blows my mind!
我很欣赏Lady Gaga,她不在乎别人怎么想。她是她自己。她就是最开始的她,不是任何人的复制品。她让我得到了许多力量。我知道很多人都觉得她很奇怪,我知道她是不同的,这就是为什么我爱她。我恨人们叫她偏心,这真的很可怜,考虑你不知道她!我喜欢她带来的有趣的创意和意想不到的惊喜。拜托,你永远不会真正知道她会发生什么,但它吹拂我的心灵!
内容来自 听力课堂网:用手机学英语,请加听力课堂微信公众号:tingclass123
[报错与提意见]
订阅每日学英语:
好课推荐 新概念英语视频课程
新概念第一册
新概念第二册
4大妙招记单词
国际音标速成论坛精彩内容
 -  -  -  -  -  -
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved↓初中英语作文相关文章↓
网站声明:本作文范文来源于网络,只在为网友提供资料参考之用,本站无意侵犯其它网站或公司版权,同时本站不对本作文范文的准确性、时效性或完整性作任何保证,对于因使用或无法使用而导致的任何损害,教客网无须承担法律责任。同时对于使用本网站链接的其他网站或网页而引起的任何损害,教客网不承担任何法律责任。 
我们一致在努力为您免费提供,,,,,,,,,,,,等,本站无需注册,直接下载!欢迎您再次光临
,如果您觉得好,请分享给您的朋友,谢谢!
作者:佚名&&&&文章来源:不详&&&&点击数:&&&&更新时间:
联系本站QQ:
文章录入:听风客&&&&责任编辑:听风客&
上一篇文章:
下一篇文章:
【】【】【】【】【】
&&作文频道推荐:
&&&&&&&&&&
&&您可能还需要以下资源:
&&热门作文: