点一下使用HTTP1.1
钩钩点没了 确定 然后在上下试试
lol的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语演讲稿写好了但是不知道有哪些错误,求大神指点,急!_百度知道
英语演讲稿写好了但是不知道有哪些错误,求大神指点,急!
and Zhangjiajie&#39My summer holidayHello , there are a lot of animals!.wewent to there,there are a lot of food to eat!Boysand girls,when we gotto the night market,we drank some water from the waterfall!This part I want to introduce the mountains of Zhangjiajie,at last,we were very excited. There are a lot ofmountains in zhangjiajie, we saw many monkeys there, but we were very happy! We climbedthe mountains for two days,, we were tired,I t was wonderful,that was very spectacular.At last, some high and somelow,there are barbecue shops, some small restaurants and other snack shops, multi-shaped mountains are very beautiful,that was fun, so watching the mountains is a good fun, too.This summer, we dressedin rain coats and had some water-war.We went there,the squid was very delicious,sometimes, People imagine them likesomething in their lifes, the air is fresh, when we were having driftage!When The firstwaterfall we passed,I went to Zhangjiajie and I had alot of fun,I think they were so lovely!There’s a forestpark in the Zhangjiajie Scenic Area,Iwant to tell you about the driftage,and the water wasclean and a little sweet, they sat in the trees and Put on manner of styles,in thepark,they Grab some visitors food.There’s some big canyons in zhangjiajie.we arrived in Zhangjiajie at night!Thanks for your listening, and we watcheds skyis very clean!Today I will introduce aboutmy travel to Zhangjiajie, lt make me feel very comfortableFirstof all I would like to introduce is the Zhangjiajie’s night market.That was my summer travel, we ate squid In a store, and we had a very good play
but very happy. We went there. We arrived at Zhangjiajie at night!My summer holidayGood morning&#47. We ate squid in a store. Multi-shaped mountains are very beautiful!Thanks for listening, and had a very good
time. I think they were so lovely, they grab some visitors&#39, Boys and girls, there are a lot of animals, we drank some water from the waterfall. There are barbecue shops, I want to introduce the mountains of Zhangjiajie,that was a spectacular!Today I will share with you my travel to Zhangjiajie. In the park.Secondly. Sometimes. People imagine them
somes sky was very clean and the air was fresh. We were very excited when we got to the night market, and we watched the waterfall there.This summer, I went to Zhangjiajie and had a lot of fun!When
we passed The first waterfall.At last, too.That was my summer trip and was wonderful. We were tired. Zhangjiajie&#39, we dressed in rain coats and had some water- food, which make me feel very comfortableFirst of all. We saw many monkeys sitting in the trees and putting on manner of styles. When we were having driftage, so watching the mountains is a good fun, I would like to introduce you Zhangjiajie’s night market. We went there. There are afternoon,and the water was clean and a little sweet. The squid was very delicious. There are a lot of mountains in zhangjiajie!There’s a forest park in the Zhangjiajie Scenic Area, some high and some low,that was fun . We climbed the mountains for two days.There’s some big canyons in zhangjiajie,I want to tell you about the driftage, some small restaurants and other snack shops
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
放在这里看不清楚,因为一个句子只有一个谓语,所以不好来修改,前面一个明显的改下吧,等你符号明显了,可以问我。第一个是 my travel 改my travelling你逗号,太明显了,句号
英语演讲稿的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我想问一下三星s4摄像头显示照相机故障怎么回事哪位大神指点一下_百度知道
我想问一下三星s4摄像头显示照相机故障怎么回事哪位大神指点一下
do.com/cn/support/location/supportServiceLocation://support。三星服务中心地址.samsung。3.LOCATION&amp://www:欢迎访问三星关怀.do.LOCATION&/cn/support/location/supportServiceLocation.samsung://www。2.do,并重启手机:1:///cn/support/location/supportServiceLcid=cn_ppc_support_service_repairnet_120522" href="http.samsung.LOCATION&amp.尝试卸载其他第三方相机软件(百度手机助手).备份手机数据恢复手机出厂设置://www.尝试到手机设置—应用程序管理—全部—相机程序—清除缓存数据?/cn/support/location/supportServiceLocation,建议您带好三包凭证送到三星服务中心检修;cid=cn_ppc_support_service_repairnet_120522" target="_blank"><a href="http:<a title="您好
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
的也这样过。。也许是你装了其他相机软件。更新软件就好了吧。两者有冲突,后来自己好的
新买的就不好使但是前置摄像头好使
我也是新买的。。。
和我的一样吗?怎么更新啊
就是把手机里软件有要更新的就更新啊,更新版本就会解决很多兼容问题的
哦我试试吧我都要返厂了
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询