其他类似问题
为您推荐:
qq音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌 中文名叫自由自在的节奏 加拿大的男歌手演唱_百度知道
有一首英文歌 中文名叫自由自在的节奏 加拿大的男歌手演唱
Free Loop-Daniel Powter附个歌词I’m a little used to calling outside your name I won't see you tonight so I can keep from going insane But I don't know enough, I get some kind of lazy day I've been fabulous through to find my tattered name I'll be stewed tomorrow if I don't leave us both the same But I don't know enough, I get some kind of lazy day Cause It's hard for me to lose in my life I've found Only time will tell and I will figure out That we can baby, we can do the one night stand And it's hard for me to lose in my life I've found Outside your skin right near the fire That we can baby, we can change and feel alright I'm a little used to wandering outside the rain You could leave me tomorrow if it suits you just the same But I don't know enough, I need sun when it leaves the day Cause It's hard for me to lose in my life I've found Only time will tell and I will figure out That we can baby, we can do the one night stand And it's hard for me to lose in my life I've found Outside your skin right near the fire That we can baby, we can change and feel alright Cause It's hard for me to lose in my life I've found Only time will tell and I will figure out That we can baby, we can do the one night stand And it's hard for me to lose in my life I've found Outside your skin right near the fire That we can baby, we can change and feel alright Cause It's hard for me to lose in my life I've found Only time will tell and I will figure out That we can baby, we can do the one night stand And it's hard for me to lose in my life I've found Outside your skin right near the fire That we can baby, we can change and feel alright
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
加拿大城市琴人Daniel Powter---free loop
自由自在的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁酷狗音乐中有一个专辑叫轻音乐 纯音乐 中的一首歌,是钢琴曲 歌曲是英文名 歌手也是英文名。_百度知道
酷狗音乐中有一个专辑叫轻音乐 纯音乐 中的一首歌,是钢琴曲 歌曲是英文名 歌手也是英文名。
酷狗音乐中有一个专辑 是精选辑吧。叫 轻音乐 纯音乐 中的一首歌,一点就出来的第一首歌。但我怎么找都找不到。是钢琴曲 歌曲穿埂扁忌壮涣憋惟铂隶是英文名 歌手也是英文名。这歌一开始比较宁静 然后逐渐变强 。时间大概是4-6分钟。
我有更好的答案
The truth that you leave
最后面是不是有非常快速的同一个音的弹奏?(在钢琴里叫做抡指)。我估计你找的这首钢琴曲是《卡农》(乔治温斯顿版)。你搜搜听听看看,是不是你想找的,希望可以帮到你!
很多歌都像你说的那样,你这是大海捞针。
如果经常玩酷狗,经常听轻音乐的人,应该不难,
你去酷狗输入:卡农。听听看是不是
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
酷狗音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌,是个金色短发女歌手唱的,MV有一段是歌手和一个男的骑着白色的马走在好像是一个城堡前的路_百度知道
一首英文歌,是个金色短发女歌手唱的,MV有一段是歌手和一个男的骑着白色的马走在好像是一个城堡前的路
求歌名啊一首英文歌,MV有一段是歌手和一个男的骑着白色的马走在好像是一个城堡前的路上,歌手前部分穿白色裙子很清新的感觉,急,是个金色短发女歌手唱的
提问者采纳
播放看一下把 歌手:英语 所属专辑U Make Me Wanna 因该是这一首:Blue 语言:One Love 发行时间
虽然不是这个,但谢谢你回答我的问题
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一个女的歌手唱的英文歌曲有all right这个词挺好听 谁知道是那首歌曲叫什么名字啊
Amy Grant All RightLooking outTo the hills,to the setting sun,I feel a cold windBAnother change,Another end I cannot see,But your faithfulness to meIs making it all right.I fTell me that it's all right.You give me what I need.Years of knockin' on heaven's doorHave taught me this,if nothing more,That it's all right,what may come.I've heard it said,When the river's running high,You get to higher ground or you die.Well,muddy waves of painWashed over me,And it only made me see,It's gonna be all right.I,I fTell me that it's all right.You give me what I need.Years of knockin' on heaven's doorHave taught me this,if nothing more,That it's all right,what may come.When will I learn there're no guarantees?What strengthens hope,my eyes have never seen,But it won't be longTill the faith will be sight,And the heavens will say,It's all right.(All right.)(All right.)(All right.)All right,I fTell me that it's all right.You give me what I need.Years of knockin'...heaven's door,Have taught me this,if nothing more,And it's all right.Whatever comes.All right,Fall on my knees,Tell me that it's all right.You give me what I need.(After all these) Years of knockin' on heaven's door,(Years of knockin' on heavens' door,)(It's gonna be) All right.(Oooooh,yeah.) All right.I fall down on my knees,Tell me that it's all right,'Cause you give me what I need,(After all these years of knockin' on heaven's door,)Years of knockin' on heaven's door,(It's gonna be) All right.Whatever comes,yes sir,All right.I fall down on my knees.All right.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 英文男歌手排行榜 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信