CopyRight(C) WWW.NEWYX.NET All Right Reserved 湘ICP备号
牛游戏网温馨提示:适度游戏娱乐 沉迷游戏伤身 合理安排时间 享受单机游戏热门搜索:
当前位置:
&&另类单机游戏
<span id="gid3人喜欢
作品版权归作者所有,如果侵犯了您的版权,请联系我们,本站将在3个工作日内删除。
中国知名的门户,坚守单机游戏阵地!游戏堡提供游戏资讯,下载,攻略,补丁,是你单机游戏下载的最好选择。
All Rights Reserved 湘ICP备号-2
游戏堡温馨提示:抵制不良游戏,拒绝盗版游戏,注意自我保护,谨防受骗上当,适度游戏益脑,沉迷游戏伤身,合理安排时间,享受单机游戏!to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Title: CHKN
Genre: , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 1 Apr, 2016
What the developers have to say:
Why Early Access?
&We have a large and enthusiastic community that love to give us suggestions, tell us how they feel about the game, and give us feedback. By releasing on Early Access we are allowing our community to come along with us on a development journey of weirdness and discovery.&
Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
&Six months to a year.&
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
&The full version will have more player customization (something the community has requested a lot). Creatures will have real memories and natural essentially a more advanced empathic intelligence AI. The game will go from one geographic location to an infinitely generated world, where players can explore to find new resources, creatures and landscapes. Many, many more creatures and structure types will be added. Down the line we will also add a persistent online environment.&
What is the current state of the Early Access version?
&Early Access includes creative and adventure mode. Our empathic intelligence AI 1.0 is completed with creatures able to learn their environment, develop relationships with fellow creatures, with the player as well as with objects in the game. Creatures are able to express a range of dynamic emotions. The geographical terrain is limit a tropical island. Newer features not available to the public till now include structure building, egg hunting and crafting.
Multiplayer mode will be included, although a little big rough around the edges and limited to 4-8 people.&
Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
&Yes, the game will be priced differently after Early Access because we intend to add enough features and polish to warrant premium indie pricing.&
How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
&We have involved the community from day one, asking for feedback, opinions, fan-made creations and art, and criticism. We are making the game for you guys and we love to hear from you. We have a forum currently and the community hub on steam will also serve as a great way to connect to our community during Early Access. We look forward to your help with squashing bugs and helping us make CHKN the best it can be.&
Recent updates
Toothy says, &Oopth, we found thum bugs.&
Here's what we fixed:
fixes to trees not removing correctly
fix to missing items in crafting (chest, bed, etc)
fix to crash
fix to crafting stacks.
We found most of these thanks to you guys, so as always, let us know in the forum if you have problems and we will work on fixing them as soon as possible.
What are you guys doing this weekend? PLAYING CHKN, YOU SAY?? SWEET.
Exactly a year ago John and Roman had this crazy idea to make a game about building creatures that have intelligence. One year later, our game (and our team) has morphed from four people working on a tech demo to ten people releasing CHKN on Early Access. What a year it's been!
Team CHKN would like to thank anyone who made a video, sent us feedback, laughed at our weirdness, made amazing creatures, helped us get Greenlit, voted for us on IndieDB and stayed with us from the beginning or just joined us today!
We have an even crazier road ahead of us and we are excited to have you along for the ride.
PATCH NOTES FOR v0.1.0:
fix to life block rotations.
fix to missing chunks.
limbs now attach to limbs correctly.
saves more robust.
bed sets respawn point.
squash item offset fixed.
loot bag doesn't spawn if no items in inventory.
fix to furnace, chest, doors, workbench, campfire, fruit iterations.
fix to unlimited items.
chemistry table removed for now, since it wasn't working yet.
pet tag offset fixed.
renamed items with correct names.
fix to tree fruits that were not showing.
allow editing of untamed creatures in creative mode.
crafting UI optimized and polished.
Report bugs and leave feedback for this game on the discussion boards
“As far as survival games go, CHKN is certainly unique.”
About This Game
Behold! The miracle of life packed into cubes. CHKN is an open world sandbox game where life itself is your strongest tool. Bring creatures to life by assembling them from body parts, each packed with its own special sauce. Cook up whatever creatures you want and don’t be surprised if your creation has a mind of its own. With Creative, Adventure, and Multiplayer modes, there is an abomination for everyone.
Unique AI (aka the Special Sauce): You have the power to bring creatures to life by slapping blocks together, in whatever shape, size, or combination you want. These blocks of intelligent life give your creature unique personalities based on the combinations you make. No two creatures are alike...unless you make them alike. In which case, an egg will pop out of one of them. Even if it’s a cat. Because SCIENCE.
Creature Interaction. Creatures have all the feels and they’re not afraid to express them. Sad eyebrows? Your creature might be lonely. Happy smiles and farts? Your creature loves you for feeding them hamburgers. If a creature is snarling and running at you, then it’s probably too late - you’re dead.
Survival Tactics: You and your creature are starving to death. Do you feed your creature the last of your apples? Or do you cook your creature into a burger to feed yourself!?? Too much? OK.
Creatures will work better than tools at collecting resources and protecting your homestead. They’re better at fighting and cutting down trees than you are, so you’ll definitely want them on your side.
BUILD ALL THE THINGS!: Build a house! Build a farm! Build a three-headed, five-footed, llama-rantula-pus! With your creatures’ help, break apart your surroundings to craft tools and structures. Craft beds made of chicken parts and farm the land in order to survive and thrive.
Adventure, Creative and Multiplayer Modes. Modes on modes on modes.
Burps and farts. Need we say more?
This is an Early Access game, which means it’s a little chick growing with every build. Remember raising them in school? Well, we’re that little chick under the heat lamps, confused about why we’re standing in sawdust with kids staring down at us.
But seriously. We’re just beginning with CHKN and we want you along for the ride. It’s going to be crazy and weird, but we’re going to involve you in any way possible, whether it’s asking for advice, testing out new features, or just showing us your ridiculous creations! We love hearing from you guys. Team CHKN is just a tweet, email, comment, or a very loud scream away.
A dragon, goat, sheep, llama and many more.
A flying, poison, fire breathing.
Improved AI; dogs can guard houses, ants can follow scents, etc.
Improved Multiplayer Mode.
Cactus-Man.
Much larger world, with additional biomes and points of interest.
See our full Road Map .
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor: 2 GHz Equivalent CPU
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX9 Compatible GPU
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 1 GB available space
Minimum:
Graphics: OpenGL 3 Compatible GPU
Minimum:
Graphics: OpenGL 3 Compatible GPU
2016 Katapult
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
2.9 hrs on record
Early Access Review
I had beta access to CHKN, graciously provided by one of the members of Katapult (who was also a fellow Game Design student with me!)I had opened this game for the first time on 3/31 to stream it on my Twitch channel before the game released.
I was expecting, after seeing videos and having the game described, a cute, cuddly Spore meets Minecraft style game.
BOY WAS I WRONG!
I started the game, and was greeted with a very clear, concise menu.
Very smooth and easy to navigate.
After that, this is where the nightmares began.
I started on a shore with some pretty normal chickens...nothing too exciting.
I slapped an egg, and was immediately killed by a protective chicken (10/10 would slap eggs again).After progressing a little further, getting my wits about me after being pecked to death...I wandered inland a bit.
Here I was greeted by monstrous, disturbing, nighmarish creatures with the faces of a chicken and the body/legs of godzilla.
There were octopus-scorpions on land, feathery dogs, and horse-giraffes.
(By the way, the bull people are testy, don't get too close.)So, overall...a very fun, very variety filled game...but not sure if younger children will love or hate the freaky creatures.
I know my son would love it...sadistic lil dude.Video of first impressions/gameplay (ignore the random mutes, YouTube thinks there's copyrighted content in there somewhere.): Now, the technical things...we'll start off with the GOOD:UI was awesome, intuitive, great color scheme.Object/creature variety was amazing.Controls are solid.A less hardcore entry into the survival/sandbox genre.You can play god with minimal consequences.Now, the not-so-good:Sounds are 2D and are based on the player, no positional audio.
If in range of a creature, you can hear it just as loud as if it was next to you.
Suggest changing to 3d audio with a limited range for dropoff.
Will help with players that use headphones (like myself).No control list/customization as of yet for controllers/keybinds (in-game, the launcher has Input editor)Running feels weird.
The player controller seems velocity based, so when you stop running, you still have some momentum and don't have accuracy of where you'll stop.Overall, a VERY solid 9.5/10 for an Early Access game.
I think the only other Steam Early Access game I've played that is anywhere near this completed is Ark...this trumps almost any other game.
Very very very good job, good choice of assets and sounds, and I look forward to weird, bizarre, unholy creature battles in multiplayer...especially in a LAN party setting.
Was this review helpful?
0.2 hrs on record
Early Access Review
This is a great game if you have some time to kill. Unlike most of the typical sandbox games, it has that &humor& factor to it. Being able to make a creature that clearly has no business being alive is always a good time. Since this is still a early access game of corse there is still going to be a few bugs. Somethings I've seen may be easy fixed depending on coding. The FOV in the water and not being able to sink is strange, not a huge game changer. The only other thing is the sound. As you are walking around you can tell if a MOB is near you or in the distance.
I was told this mite be a 2D sound instead of a 3D. All that aside so far it's a really soild game. I'm looking forward to jumping into the mulitplayer with a few friends and getting into some fightsGraphics 8/10-only because of the FOVSound 8/10- Due to the 2D soundReplay 9/10- So easy to be entertained Hell yeah i recommand this game
Was this review helpful?
3.2 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Tried to feed a giraffe-horse mutant, turns out they're carnivores. 10/10This game really is the game for anyone who wants a relaxing/easy survival game that still holds its charm long in the future.
Was this review helpful?
7 people found this review funny
4.1 hrs on record
Early Access Review
I am now GOD. This game is a perfect blend of easy survival and making super
'CHKNs'. I may have taken a 'CHKN's' egg... And smashed it to pieces. But at least I made a friend!Be a lone wizard-type guy lost on a desert and somehow fly up and create new being with your BARE HANDS simulator 2016: Coming Early 21899.968/10I don't think you can make a pig yet. Add that and it will just be purrrrrrrfect. (Damn it, pigs don't purr.) Also, saving doesn't work. Plz fix.
Was this review helpful?
0.6 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Try out the beta version, of the game on Gamejolt (before it got remove :) ) and i loved playing it.now here i am again playing the Early Access Game. and i've enjoy every 16 mins of it. CHNK feels like spore (although you are not fighting other animals) with it's Creative Game Aspect. 9/10
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile websiteThe page is temporarily unavailable
nginx error!
The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.
Website Administrator
Something has triggered an error on your
This is the default error page for
nginx that is distributed with
It is located
/usr/share/nginx/html/50x.html
You should customize this error page for your own
site or edit the error_page directive in
the nginx configuration file
/etc/nginx/nginx.conf.热门||||||||||||||||||||||
即将|||||||||||
页游||||||||||||
&&CHKN 英文版
CHKN 英文版无限自由,等你开发!
游戏类型:
游戏语言:英文
游戏大小:228.8 MB
更新时间:
游戏人气:2207
操作系统:WinXP/Win7/Win8/Vista
游戏标签:
游戏专题:暂无
你的评分:
17人评很棒1人评一般5人评很差
《CHKN》是Katapult独立打造的一款沙盒游戏。目前游戏正在STEAM商店上抢先体验,据作者的原话,给你一个心脏,你就可以创造一个生命!可见其自由度有多高。
通过收集资源创造出神奇的生物并帮它们建立家园
邪恶的偷猎者可能会袭击的你的生物,打败他们
你可以和你所创造的生物探索更多的生物部落
你所创造的生物有学习和适应的能力
玩家将可以扮演一个神奇生物创造者,你拥有各种生命部件,进入创造模式,你可以使用各种部件拼凑出一个个生物。你可以探索《CHKN》的世界寻找可供创造新生物所要的资源,当然你还要在这个世界中让自己活得更久,因为这个世界并没有想象中的和平。
创造性的方式让你实验中,创建和玩没有威胁和限制。你开始与所有可用lifeblocks和物品,能够实验和测试生物或结构。
多人游戏模式
可以在创意或冒险模式。你可以私下相互或打开一个公共服务器和玩的人进入该服务器。
操作系统: Windows XP SP2+
处理器: 2 GHz Equivalent CPU
内存: 4 GB RAM
图形: DirectX9 Compatible GPU
网络: 宽带互联网连接
存储空间: 需要 1 GB 可用空间
移动切换视角物品栏跳跃/飞行下降旋转物体建造模式建造模式
冒险类游戏,通常简称为“AVG”,游戏集中于探索未知、解决谜题等情节化和探索性的互动,冒险游戏还强调故事线索的发掘,主要考验玩家的观察力和分析能力。冒险 ...
很多玩家对于独立游戏还是非常的陌生,只知道有限的几个小作品。而很多玩家往往就从这几个小作品里面感受到了独立游戏的乐趣,于是开始找寻独立游戏。独立游戏制 ...
想必大家都会问:什么是沙盒类单游戏?沙盒类游戏又名“开放式场景游戏”,也有人误称为“沙盘游戏”。一般游戏有比较大的开放式场景,可以在游戏世界中自由行动 ...
红色警戒系列,由西木开发并发行,游戏发行至二代的“尤里的复仇”后西木被美国艺电游戏公司收购后解散,EA的子公司EALA对其继续进行了开发。该游戏本做为《命令 ...
《极品飞车》(Need for Speed)是美国艺电游戏公司出品的著名赛车类游戏系列,在世界车迷心目中有着不可替代的地位。从1995年开始至2014年,《极品飞车》系列游 ...
1、游戏资源可能会被杀毒软件提醒,部分报毒与破解汉化有关。若您有顾虑,请谨慎下载。
2、强烈推荐玩家使用迅雷、QQ旋风和百度网盘下载,以获取最佳的下载速度。
3、请安装常见的,请大家务必保证有顺畅的游戏环境。
4、大家可加牛游戏网单机群:,一起交流讨论游戏问题。
周总下载排行榜
动作冒险215135 |
角色扮演2079439 |
动作冒险游戏推荐
《废品机械师》(ScrapMechanic)是AxolotGames发行的一款沙盒游戏 ...
10.0288.7 MB
《七日杀》(7DaystoDie)是TheFunPimpsEntertainment发行的一款第 ...
10.01.2 GB
《小镇惊魂:黑暗守护者》(DreadOut:KeepersofTheDark)是Digital ...
10.02.9 GB
《漩涡:异星通道》(Vortex:TheGateway)是由StormCubeGames制作 ...
10.01.3 GB
《CHKN》是Katapult独立打造的一款沙盒游戏。目前游戏正在STEAM ...
8.6228.8 MB
《夜啼(NightCry)》是由HifumiKonokoi制作发行的一款恐怖冒险游 ...
10.03.2 GB
《光之镇(TheTownofLight)》是款由独立开发团队LKA.it制作的PC ...
《德波尼亚:世界末日》是由德国游戏开发商DaedalicEntertainmen ...
《饥荒完整版》包含饥荒原版+DLC巨人国+DLC海难,相信各位都曾玩 ...
7.5816.0 MB
《失落城堡》(LostCastle)是HunterStudio发行的一款独立游戏,游 ...
9.456.0 MB
本站所有内容均来源于互联网,本站不负任何法律责任,如果侵犯您的版权,请及时告知我们 ,我们将在收到通知后72小时内删除
牛游戏网提供游戏(包括单机游戏,电视游戏,手机游戏,网页游戏,网络游戏等)资讯,下载,攻略,补丁,始终站在 的最前沿
CopyRight(C) WWW.NEWYX.NET All Right Reserved 湘ICP备号
牛游戏网温馨提示:适度游戏娱乐 沉迷游戏伤身 合理安排时间 享受单机游戏}

我要回帖

更多关于 道士召唤N条狗手游 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信