一首男生唱的英文歌歌词有in earlyy in the morning和baby its a flower

谁有《daily growing》的英文和中文歌词?就是一个男的和一个女的合唱的那一首
S亲友团289
Daily Growing The trees they grow high,the leaves they do grow green,??Many is the time my true love I've seen,??Many an hour I have watched him all alone,??He's young but he's daily growing.?? ??Father,dear father,you've done me great wrong,??You have married me to a boy who is too young,??I am twice twelve and he is but fourteen,??He's young but he's daily growing.?? ??Daughter,dear daughter,I've done you no wrong,??I have married you to a great lord's son,??He will be a man for you when I am dead and gone,??He's young but he's daily growing ?? ??Father,dear father,if you see fit,??We'll send him to college for another year yet,??I'll tie a blue ribbon all around his head,??To let the maidens know that he is married.?? ??One day I was looking over my father's castle wall,??I spied all the boys playing with a ball,??And my own true love was the flower of them all,??He's young but he's daily growing.?? ??And so early in the morning at the dawning of the day,??They went into a hayfield to have some sport and play,??And what they did there she never would declare,??But she never more complained of his growing.?? ??At the age of fourteen he was a married man,??At the age of fifteen the father of my son,??At the age of sixteen his grave it was green,??And death had put an end to his growing.?? ??I'll buy my love some flannel,I'll make my love a shroud,??With every stitch I put in it,the tears they will pour down,??With every stitch I put in it,how the tears they will flow,??Cruel fate has put an end to his growing.树在长高,叶在变绿,许多次,我看到他我的可爱,几多时,我独自对他长久凝视,他还小,但他在长大.爸爸,亲爱的爸爸,你对女儿犯下伟大的错 你把我嫁给没有成人的男孩,我二十四,他十四,他还小,但他在长大.女儿,亲爱的女儿,我给你的安排并没错,我把你嫁给豪门的儿子,一旦我老去,他将是你依靠的男人,他还小,但他在长大.爸爸,亲爱的爸爸,如果你认为合适,来年过后,送他读大学吧,我要用蓝绸带缠上他的头,告诉年轻的女孩,他已经结婚.曾经有一天,越过爸爸的院墙,我看到一群男孩在玩球,我的可爱追逐其中,他还小,但他在长大.那是曙光微现的清晨,他们冲入草场锻炼游戏,他们的幼稚,她羞于告人,但她无从抱怨,因为他在成长. 十四岁,他成已婚男人,十五岁,他已做了父亲,十六岁,他的墓地绿草如芸,死亡终止他的成长. 我买来法兰绒,给我的可爱做寿衣,一针下去,泪如雨,一针上来,雨是泪,残酷的命运终结他的成长.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码找一首英文歌,组合唱的,声音有点类似boyz Ⅱ men_百度知道
找一首英文歌,组合唱的,声音有点类似boyz Ⅱ men
高潮部歌词像baby in my love(两)随oh~~商场模糊听请知道达告知号给谢谢
提问者采纳
《Take me away》  歌词:  Keyshia Cole - Take Me Away  (Lyrics by MaxRNB)  So ready  I love my baby  I love my baby  Well its a new hit for the radio  Just another dance for the dance floor  I really gettin in if you didnt know  I got a whole new thing you dont know  Break bread if you want to  Cuz leavin you is what I want do  Im in love with you completely  Aint nobody else thought it for me' for me  A couple shots of patron  But I aint drinkin all alone  I gotta have youwith me up in the VIP  Everything we do BIG  And Ima keep it real till I DIE  Ok' lets go' Im wit it  And you know' you got it  And Im ready' so ready  Im so in lovewith you  No lie Im tellin you the truth  Im your woman now baby take me away  See you in everything I do  Thats why Im so wrapped up in you  Im your woman now baby take me away  Take me away  I love my baby (x2)  Im ready so ready  Take me away  I love my baby (x2)  I just wanna see you in the morning  Cuz lovin you is easy as Im dreaming  Everyday feels like a weekend  I finally find you and Im seekin  It feels like I wanna be close to you  And do all the things that lovers do  Your love can get me higher  Cuz boy you got that fire' fire  A couple shots of patron  But I aint drinkin all alone  I gotta have youwith me up in the VIP  Everything we do BIG  And Ima keep it real till I DIE  Ok' lets go' Im wit it  And you know' you got it  And Im ready' so ready  Im so in lovewith you  No lie Im tellin you the truth  Im your woman now baby take me away  See you in everything I do  Thats why Im so wrapped up in you  Im your woman now baby take me away  Take me away  I love my baby (x2)  Oh ready if you love me baby  Take me away  I love my baby (x2)  Can you hear me  Well its a new hit for the radio  So ready  Just another dance for the dance floor  Throw you hands up  Now ready' so ready  Take me away  I love my baby  So ready  Take me away  I love my baby说应该首听听吧看
提问者评价
我自己找到了,虽然不是我要的但这首也不错,有心!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌 歌名好像是you are the one_百度知道
有一首英文歌 歌名好像是you are the one
首英文歌 间候 唱yo uare the one,you are the one 歌名像
提问者采纳
C21are you the one It’s early in the morningsoon another day will dawnI can’t wait to feel your armsaround me againI believe that we couldlay down the worldtogether we could livethe dream that never endsOpen up the doorjust a little morebaby let me inYou are the one, You are the onewho can make moments last foreverThe one that makes the sun shinewhere ever you goYou are the onewhy make it harder, than it has to bejust listen, I’ll give you loveif you’ll give me your heartEverytime I near youtime is standing stillthere’s nothing you can’t fixwith your heavenly smileI would never leave youmy love is for lifetaking things for grantedwas never my styleJust give a little lovesay you’ll never stopI’ll do anythingYou are the one, You are the onewho can make moments last foreverThe one that makes the sun shinewhere ever you goYou are the onewhy make it harder, than it has to bejust listen, I’ll give you loveif you’ll give me your heartAnd I’ll do anythingif you give me your heartahh ahh yeahI’ll do anythingYou are the one, You are the onewho can make moments last foreverThe one that makes the sun shinewhere ever you goYou are the onegive a little lovesay you’ll never stopand I’ll do anythingI’ll give you loveif you’ll give me your heartwho can make moments last foreverThe one that makes the sun shinewhere ever you goyou are the onewhy make it harder, than it has to bejust listen, I’ll give you loveif you’ll give me your heart
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他4条回答
迈克尔杰克逊you are not alone
are you the one 姐姐
林志颖唱的,有中文有英文
我知道一首开头是are you the one .....
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁be lost in/to(指人)沉浸在……中,being lost表示正在进行的动作。此处必须用过去分词作状语表状态。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:江苏省镇江市学年度高一第二学期期中考试英语
题型:阅读理解
第三部分: 阅读理解 (共15小题; 每小题2分, 满分30分)请认真阅读下列短文, 从短文后各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中, 选出最佳选项, 并在答题纸上将该项涂黑。ASep. 30 & I moved into the dormitory today—an ugly building and near a busy main road, too. My room is small but quite pleasant. I must get some posters for the walls, though. I met a few fellow students at supper (The food was awful). They all look much younger than me. They are, of course!Oct. 07&&& Lectures began last Monday. So far they haven’t been very interesting (except for the man who gives lectures on drama). Personally, I’d rather go to the library and read, but I have to attend ten lectures a week. Those are the “rules”! Well, at least you meet people there.Oct. 12&&& I really don’t like life in the dormitory at all. The food is bad and the students are noisy. They stay up half the night and play games just outside my room. When on earth do they sleep? When do they work? Besides, I don’t like my room. It’s just like living in a box! It looks even smaller now with the posters on the wall.Oct. 26&&& I tried to explain some of my problems to my supervisor (导师) today. She listened—but that was about all. “You have to go to lectures, you know, Ann,” she told me. “And the dormitory is cheap and convenient.” “Cheap and convenient”! Well, it isn’t “cheap” if you can’t eat the food and it isn’t “convenient” if you can’t sleep at night!Oct. 30&&& I can’t believe it! Three other students—I met them at a lecture and they’re all about my own age —have invited me to share a flat with them. It’s in an old house and it has its own kitchen, so we can cook for ourselves. And my room—right at the top of the house—is fantastic!Nov. 10&& I moved into my new room last Sunday. I feel really happy. Life is going to be much more fun from now on!56. Ann’s diary is mainly about __________.A. food&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. her dormitory life&&&&&&&&&&& C. the lectures&&&&&&&&& D. her fellow student57. Ann complained (抱怨) about the students because __________.A. they disturbed her&&&&&&&&&&& B. they did not work&&&&& C. they did not sleep&&&&& D. they looked younger58. In her new room, Ann was __________.A. interested&&&&&&&&& B. sorry&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. excited&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. shocked
来源:2010年四川省顺庆校区高一上学期第二次阶段性考试英语卷
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&79
Mayfair Road
Plumton, Kent
October 10th
Dear Rosemary,
I was very glad to get your letter this
morning. I really ought to have written to you---it was my turn, I know----but
I have been terribly busy. The children seem to take up all my time. I am
thinking of sending Ann to a nursery school. She’ll be four next month. Baby
has just started to walk and doesn’t give me a moment’s peace. But you know
what it is like! How are all your children? I’m sure they love living in the
country.
I’m afraid we can’t come over to see you
next Sunday, as you suggest. Tom’s mother is coming to spend the day with us.
What about the Sunday after that----- the twenty-second? We are free that day
and should love to come. We’re longing to see your house.
Let me know, then, if the Sunday after next
suits you. May we come for lunch? We’d like to leave fairly early in the
evening to avoid the heavy traffic on the roads.
Love from us all,
1. Edna can not see Rosemary the following
Sunday because_____.
A.she is afraid of the traffic     
mother is coming to see them that day
C.she prefers to come on 22nd        
D.she is terribly busy with the children
2.What doesn’t give Edna a moment’s peace?
A.That she has been thinking of sending Ann to a nursery school
B.That Tom’s mother will come soon
C.That she has been thinking of going to see Rosemary’s new house
D.That her baby has just started to walk
3.We can infer from the letter that Tom
is_________.
A.Edna’s
B.Edna’s
C.Edna’s
D.Edna’s
Mariska Hargitay, who plays a tough but beautiful detective on NBC’s Law & Order, recently 21 her childhood friend Annette Condon Tauber to breast cancer. “It was &&22& . Ann defined so much of who I am.” says the &&23& . “She was my champion and the most &&24& &friend.” Ann was diagnosed(诊断) in 2003, when she was 38, shortly after the birth of her fourth daughter. However, she never told them she was &&25& , hoping for a miracle and not wanting to burden her friends. “I understand her not wanting to &&26& ,” Hargitay says. “And to my mind, she did 27& &the disease to some extent.” By late 2005, the cancer had &&28& &to Ann’s liver in a golf-ball-size mass. She passed away in May 2007. In &&29& &of Ann, Hargitay signed a programme that raises money for breast cancer research. Participating workplaces let employees wear jeans on October 5 for a $5 donation. “It’s a real way for everyone to feel like they’re making a &&30& ,” says the Emmy-winning actress.21. A. metB. recognizedC. accompaniedD. lost22. A. comfortingB. movingC. interestingD. shocking23. A. actorB. actressC. directorD. heroine 24. A. dishonestB. horribleC. sincereD. pretty 25. A. wellB. sadC. afraidD. sick26. A. shareB. dieC. sufferD. withdraw27. A. loseB. winC. beatD. fight28. A. ledB. spreadC. contributedD. devoted29. A. caseB. chargeC. controlD. memory30. A. differenceB. decisionC. friendD. profit
第三部分: 阅读理解 (共15小题; 每小题2分, 满分30分)
请认真阅读下列短文, 从短文后各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中, 选出最佳选项, 并在答题纸上将该项涂黑。
Sep. 30 & I moved into the dormitory today—an ugly building and near a busy main road, too. My room is small but quite pleasant. I must get some posters for the walls, though. I met a few fellow students at supper (The food was awful). They all look much younger than me. They are, of course!
Oct. 07&&& Lectures began last Monday. So far they haven’t been very interesting (except for the man who gives lectures on drama). Personally, I’d rather go to the library and read, but I have to attend ten lectures a week. Those are the “rules”! Well, at least you meet people there.
Oct. 12&&& I really don’t like life in the dormitory at all. The food is bad and the students are noisy. They stay up half the night and play games just outside my room. When on earth do they sleep? When do they work? Besides, I don’t like my room. It’s just like living in a box! It looks even smaller now with the posters on the wall.
Oct. 26&&& I tried to explain some of my problems to my supervisor (导师) today. She listened—but that was about all. “You have to go to lectures, you know, Ann,” she told me. “And the dormitory is cheap and convenient.” “Cheap and convenient”! Well, it isn’t “cheap” if you can’t eat the food and it isn’t “convenient” if you can’t sleep at night!
Oct. 30&&& I can’t believe it! Three other students—I met them at a lecture and they’re all about my own age —have invited me to share a flat with them. It’s in an old house and it has its own kitchen, so we can cook for ourselves. And my room—right at the top of the house—is fantastic!
Nov. 10&& I moved into my new room last Sunday. I feel really happy. Life is going to be much more fun from now on!
56. Ann’s diary is mainly about __________.
A. food&&&&&&&&& &&& &&&&&& B. her dormitory life&&&&&&&&&&& C. the lectures&&&& &&&&& D. her fellow student
57. Ann complained (抱怨) about the students because __________.
A. they disturbed her&&&&&&&&&&& B. they did not work&&&&& C. they did not sleep&&&&& D. they looked younger
58. In her new room, Ann was __________.
A. interested&&
&&&&&&& B. sorry&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&& C. excited&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& D. shocked
Works of Art
Kenji’s sister Ann was at the kitchen table. The table was covered with newspapers. Small bowls of paint were spread across the newspapers. Painted fans were drying on the chairs beside Ann. “What are you doing?” Kenji asked. Ann held up a plain white fan that she had just started to work on. In one corner was a small and beautiful pink flower. “I’m painting fans to sell at the fair on Saturday,” she said. Then she shrugged(耸肩). “But I’m sure no one will buy them.”
Kenji picked up one of the finished fans. He smiled. “I think you’re wrong,” he said. “This is beautiful!” “I agree!” Mr. Sato cried. He had just come into the kitchen. “Your work is lovely, Ann!” Ann smiled at her father’s words. “Thanks, Dad,” she said. “I hope other people think so too.”
Two days later Kenji and his friend Nick attended the crafts fair. The school gymnasium was filled with rows and rows of tables. Each hopeful seller had covered a table with handmade items. There were paintings, jewelry, clay pots and dishes, paperweights, colorful boxes, hats-and much more.
It took Kenji and Nick some time to find Ann. She was sitting behind her table. There were only a few fans spread out in front of her. Kenji looked puzzled. “Where are the rest of your fans?” he asked. “I sold them!” she said. Kenji smiled broadly at her. He picked up a fan to show his friend. “Oh, that fan is extremely beautiful!” a woman behind him said. “It is pretty, isn’t it?” Kenji said, handing it to her. “My sister painted it!” he added proudly. “Your sister is quite an artist!” the woman said as she eagerly pulled out her wallet.
1.What can we know from the passage?
&&&&&& A.Nick is satisfied with Ann’s painting.
&&&&&& B.Kenji is quite proud of his sister’s works
&&&&&& C.Ann is confident of her ability to paint fans.
&&&&&& D.Ann’s father helps her in order to cheer her up.
2.Paragraph 3 is mostly about __________.
&&&&&& A.why Kenji likes the fair&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.what Ann does at the fair
&&&&&& C.when the fair starts&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.what the fair is like
3.According to the story, what will probably happen next?
&&&&&& A.The woman will pay for the fan.
&&&&&& B.Ann will make more fans for sell.
&&&&&& C.Nick will help sell the rest of Ann’s fans.
&&&&&& D.Kenji will learn how to make beautiful fans.快手上很火的英文歌男生唱的 拐来拐去的 歌词有in my heart_百度知道
快手上很火的英文歌男生唱的 拐来拐去的 歌词有in my heart
Better With You - Kris AllenWherever I go论我哪Whatever I do论我做Stay by my side请待我身边Cuz baby it's always better with you亲切都更美In the middle of the pouring rain雨央On a crowded subway train拥挤铁站When I'm just about to go insane我觉快要发疯You make it go away让切烦恼消失Monday morning in a traffic jam星期早交通拥堵And I'm going to be late again我要迟The world is getting underneath my skin世界支配着我行I see you smiling我看见笑And know that it's going to be okay我知道切都Wherever I go论我哪Whatever I do论我做Stay by my side请待我身边Cuz baby it's always better with you亲切都更美Girl when I'm alone孩我孤单候You're where I belong我身边Cuz baby it's always better with you亲切都更美Oohhh Ohhh噢哦噢哦Baby it's always better with you噢亲切都更美You make a bad day better than good让糟透变美You make me feel better than I should让我觉应该美You understand when I'm misunderstood我误解候解我Like no one else ever could没能做And girl you show me things I never see没我起If you were never there to see them with me我能看见展示给我世界And when I get a little too crazy我脑发热候You are my sanity我清醒剂And everything will be okay让切都变起Wherever I go论我哪Whatever I do论我做Stay by my side请待我身边Cuz baby it's always better with you亲切都更美Girl when I'm alone孩我孤单候You're where I belong我身边Cuz baby it's always better with you亲切都更美Ooooh Ooooh噢哦噢哦Baby its always better with you噢亲切都更美Girl it doesn't matter where we go孩哪都没关系Cuz you always make it feel like it's home要像家自When I'm with youuu我起Ooooh Ooooh Ooooh噢哦噢哦噢哦Wherever I go论我哪Whatever I do论我做Stay by my side请待我身边Cuz baby it's always better with you亲切都更美Girl When I'm alone孩我孤单候You're where I belong我身边Cuz baby it's always亲切都更美Wherever I go论我哪Whatever I do论我做Stay by my side请待我身边Cuz baby it's always better with you亲切都更美And when I'm alone孩我孤单候You're where I belong我身边Cuz baby it's always better亲切都更美It's always better with you.起总美
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 in early 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信