miss不在龙珠直播了吗这几天不在

Tara~Missing You 的歌词还有翻译 谢谢咯_百度知道
Tara~Missing You 的歌词还有翻译 谢谢咯
提问者采纳
m Missing You 想你极品音乐典藏群 送给 仁& ~缘,我知道不想离开你It&#39.)我真的要来见你,一眨眼的功夫...)只是两个星期But even know I get to.但即使知道,我总得要做好So I go outside and I fake a smile, over the phone.宝贝..)不就是两个星期(可是)Even though I get to, you..,我得,我一起看星星;sm a man.;m really really missing you..给我一段时间;s too many days babe)我知道,亲爱的,t know..,就是等14天(可是.想你And I&#39..And I't promiss.我真的真的好想你And I miss..., All of my visions clear你在我身边的时候.;m really really missing you, stay strong for us two, It&#39!泰山 和 你的girlfriendOhh babe,这是我的工作.;t know, stay strong for us two,你不见了, Miss,这是我的工作;s a job that I gotta do,没有你的漫长的14天(亲爱的这的太多了)And I&#39, I blink and than you disapear.想你.,这是我的工作;ll try)宝贝你知道我会的, Miss.., Jt cope the way that we 但是我们的爱情是真的 ,我们通过电话交谈., all that we share.不过;s too many days babe)即使我熬过;s only a couple weeks (But the problem is.(Wish Im really really missing you, Stars stares, It'm reallm missing you..)我真的不能在用这种方式来应付生活了And I&#39., I really couldn&#39, It&#39, It&#39.我真的真的很想你Cuz maybe one day babe 宝贝.,我好想来Maybe in a couple weeks (It&#39.我真的希望在我走过的几英里路上的人们他们都知道我的笑容是装出来的Were between love so true,我走出门去. (It&#39,想你...但像一个魔术表演一样;ll have that home.禁不住泪水就滑落I really wanna come to see you好想见到你I really really wish I could真的.我真的希望在我走过的几英里路上的人们他们都知道我的笑容是装出来的Were between love so true但是我们的爱情是真的I really couldn&#39, You, gotta.我真的真的很想你And It have you,带着努力装出来的微笑But if they only knew.,我真的很想你And I miss.,带着强装的微笑我走出门去Bre near.,我怎么才能熬过去But I gotta,好吗)Baby we&#39.,我走出门去;t know (I don't cope the way that we do (that we do. Ohh babe.;m gonna make it trough,s a job that I gotta do我是个男人,继续等待I's 14 long days that I don&#39. So I go outside (I&#39, Jt wam m really really missing you太久了, It&#39, miss, Just how many miles.想你I&#39...,继续等待I&#39... Maybe in a couple weeks (I&#39..The nights are long.两个星期后就能见面;s 14 days I gotta get trough (it&#39.. I miss you,然后装进美好的回忆里(永远像这样, Hold strong for us two (strong for us two)不过.我改怎么熬过去But Is only a couple weeks (Can'll go outside)我是个男人.我不太清楚How I&#39., 漫漫长夜My days are cold Without the warmth you provide me when I hold没有你的温暖,s only two weeks)大概就是两个星期It&#39,也许那天Not too far away不在遥远了We can turn,爱得明明白白But like a magic show.我想你And I don&#39..我经常设想我能To have you alone with me,继续等待I'm a man,我们共同享受Too many nights, all our dreams into memories..我真的希望在我走过的几英里路上的人们他们都知道我的笑容是装出来的Were between love so true但是我们的爱情是真的I really couldn&#39.,带着努力装出来的微笑But if they only knew,我总得要做好So I go outside and I fake a smile.想着你现在在哪里... (gonna be like this forever right)我们能把梦想变成现实,我真的想去看你Baby you know I do,我感觉好冷You in my arms feels so long ago 拥抱的温暖似乎是很久以前When you were there,也学在两个星期后(我会的)It&#39.我不知道How I'll fake a smile)所以.不过,要让我能喘息一下Ok.我该怎么熬过这几天But I gotta.;s a job that I gotta do我是个男人., Envision of it would be.真的好想你And I don&#39..所以, you, Miss.,好想好想Maybe in a couple weeks.(极品音乐典藏群)I think a teardrop just fell down,我总得要做好And I fake a smile (I&#39, You,我们会有一个家.. It't know) How I&#39.我不知道, miss.)真的不能再违背自己的心And I&#39,消失了And I frequently..我真的真的很想你Baby when you&#39, Baby I wish I could .我能让你和我在一起Give me a moment so I can breathe .. I really wanna come to see you (uhuh)夜里.;t cope the way that we do (that we do.But even know I get to,只是两个星期.., And I&#39,太长了)And I&#39,And I don'm really really missing you, Still don'm gonna make it trough.所以..,我要,我得.. I really wanna come to see you.;m really really missing you,我真的不能在用这种方式来应付生活了doI&#39
是罗马尼亚的歌
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Missing You --- The Saturday I miss-missing you 我想念以前的你 I miss-missing you 我想念以前的你 Where's the pain when you walk out the door 当你跨出大门 伤痛去哪了 It doesn't hurt like it used to before 它不再像以前那样痛彻心扉 Where's the love that we couldn't ignore 无法忽视的是 我们的爱去哪了 It doesn't kick like a pill anymore 它不再像药片那样 Where's the thrill at the end of our fights 在争吵的最后 我们的担忧去哪了 Where's the heat when we turn off the lights 当我们熄灭灯火 它的热度去哪了 I just miss all the mess that we made 我只是怀念曾经的所以过失 When we still have the passion to hate 当我们仍旧还有激情去憎恨 Chorus I miss missing you, someti...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁最近英雄联盟miss带领的战队名字叫什么_百度知道
最近英雄联盟miss带领的战队名字叫什么
我有更好的答案
master女子战队
master&girl
master girl
master girl
master girl个人支持omg的那个颜高啊!!!
其他类似问题