仁爱八年级英语下册课后作文范文
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
你可能喜欢七年级下册仁爱英语P8、P16、P24作文练习答案任意一页都行
小艮_e齁8橊D
所有作文……
16页的:图一:
It's Sunday today.Many people are in the park. Look! They are having a good time.
There boys are swimming in the swimming pool. A girl is reading ...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码求英语作文_百度知道
求英语作文
题为We Should Chores
的英语班会.写篇短文.对做家务的看法.说明自己做家务的情况
提问者采纳
our duty is study and besides that. Lsat but not the least, we should do our best to hely our parents to do the house works.
So I think it is necessary for us to do the choresIt is obvious to see that everyone in a family has his or her duty. Sencondly, and we can show our parents something about this fact, doing the chores can reduce the presure of our parents and it is a good way to show our love to our parents. And for our children, doing the chores can make our parents happy and it can make the family harmony.
We are growing everyday. Ft refuse it, doing the chores is our duty and we can&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
其他3条回答
And doing housework is also a kind of exercise,s our duty to help our parents do some housework, clean the room and make the bed. I think doing chores can make me happy. I think it've learned how to take care of myself and my family by doing housework. sometimes washing all the dishes is an enjoyble experience.前年北京中考作文. i often help my parents wash the dishesEvery family has a lot of housework,希望对你有帮助. I think I&#39
207年高考英语作文常用句型归纳
......语作文常用句型I. 用于文章主题句 1. 不用说 … It goes without saying that子句 = (It is) needless to say (that)子句 = It is obvious that子句 = Obviously,
...高考作文常用句型,英语作文常用句型......语作文常用句型I. 用于文章主题句 1. 不用说 … It goes without saying that子句 = (It is) needless to say (that)子句 = It is obvious that子句 = Obviously,
《高三英语看图作文讲评汇编8》
......看图作文讲评8 为迎接高考高三英语看图作文,你常常复习功课到深夜。请根据下列图画用英语写一篇日记。
注意:1、日记须包括所有图画的内容,可以适当增加细节,英语看图作文使日记连贯。2、词数 ...
2007全国各地高考英语作文及范文汇总17...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
广告剩余8秒
文档加载中
仁爱八年级英语下册课后作文范文大全,仁爱英语八年级下册,仁爱版英语八年级下册,仁爱版八年级下册教案,仁爱八年级下册课件,仁爱八年级下册课本,仁爱八年级下册课文,仁爱八年级下册单词,仁爱八年级下册导学案,仁爱八年级下册教案
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
仁爱八年级英语下册课后作文范文大全
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文怎么写 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信