雅思辩论类作文评语怎么写怎么写啊

您的位置:&>&&>&
G类雅思小作文范文:说明信
时间: 13:51:58
浏览次数:次 来源:
You are studying at a university in England. Your passport was stolen two days ago. Write to your embassy in London, giving details of what happened and asking what you should do next
Dear Sir / Madam,
am writing to repot the loss of my passport and to request a new one. I lost my passport two days ago at about 8:30 in the evening when I bought three dictionaries at MBC bookstore. By accident, I left my passport at the shop. When I realized what I had done, I telephoned the shop, but the shop assistants there could not find it.
I would be grateful if you could tell me what documents I need to send you in order to be issued with a new passport. Do you require any passport photographs, and if so how many? How much will a new passport cost and in which currency would you like me to pay?
I must apologize for any inconvenience caused and look forward to hearing from you. Im looking forward to your reply.!
Yours sincerely,
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Jack
成都雅思培训辅导中心课程抢报中
联系电话(必填)
第一培训意向
不限托福雅思SATSSATGREGMAT综合能力课程
其他培训意向
不限托福雅思SATSSATGREGMAT综合能力课程
相关新闻:
无相关信息
雅思考试中心
雅思新手工具
热点出国信息推荐 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
雅思G类小作文范文及翻译
下载积分:1000
内容提示:雅思G类小作文范文及翻译,翻译,写作,雅思,雅思G类,小作文,写作范文,雅思G类小作文,优秀雅思,雅思g类小作文,G类雅思,作文范文,作文写作,雅思写作范文,雅思作文,IELTS,雅思G类写作,写作翻译,雅思作文范文,雅思小作文范文,雅思范文,g类雅思范文,雅思小作文,雅思口语范文,雅思作文模板
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:1|
上传日期: 01:22:30|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
下载文档:雅思G类小作文范文及翻译.DOC
官方公共微信雅思G类写作范文:终生学习[1]
【网络综合 - 雅思考试(IELTS)】本文是雅思G类写作范文,教育类题目,题目不难,比较贴近生活,所以非常好下笔。下面的雅思作文范文给大家提供参考,希望大家可以从中借鉴好的词句以及学习范文的写作思路,但不要生硬背诵范文,或原文默写,这样可能在雅思写作中得到极低的分数。   In the past people thought that education was only for young people. Now, it is believed that education is for a person’s whole life. Do you agree? State with you own experience and specific details.   Education is an indispensable part in a person’s life. It illuminates human knowledge and culture, improving the development of science and technology. Education is not only for young people, it should be proceeding in people’s whole life.   Children begin to receive education at an early age in the kindergarten, where they could learn some basic knowledge about our nature and acquire some living skills. When they go to primary schools and secondary schools, they study mathematics, language, physics and other subjects, which are fundamental and essential for their further study and education. When they go to university, they can study the subjects which they are interested in, making preparation for their future career. University is a place where most learned people carry out research and study. There students have seas of knowledge and skills to learn. But university education is not the terminal of a person’s study life.   For one reason, our society is developing at an amazing speed along with the improvement of science and technology. If people stop studying after graduation from university, they can not keep abreast with the steps of social development and easy to be eliminated in the fierce competition. Take the development of IT as an example. The dazzling information technologies come to the fore every day. If a person does not learn the latest knowledge, they would not be able to develop new technology and products. Therefore, a person should learn new knowledge for the whole life.   As the saying goes, “Never too late to learn”. To fit in with the development of(可在服务器上查看具体错误信息)[转载]雅思写作辩论类大作文范文-新东方郑仁强,雅思故我在
新东方郑仁强绝对原创,转载请注明出处
的范文只是为了让各位同学更加直观地明白雅思辩论类大作文的整体脉络结构,里面的模板不可照搬使用(因为部分已经过时)。另外,主体段的扩展没有给出,结论段只给了核心的立场表达部分。也就是说,这里的范文并非真正意义上的范文,这里的范文只是开头+结尾+每个主体段的主题句(中心句)。为什么不给真正完整的范文呢?一是为了防止抄袭,二是为了避免各位万一碰到和范文类似的题目而写出雷同作文的尴尬。另外这里的范文仅限自己使用,(针对某些不要脸的同行)不可无耻地据为己有(欢迎转载,但要注明出处)。另外强哥的眼线遍布网络,千万不要担心你的罪行不会被发现。)
文分成三种,分别是:同意或不同意,讨论两方面观点,利弊分析。
新东方郑仁强绝对原创,转载请注明出处
of advertising has been paid
more attention by the public than ever before. It is argued that advertising is useless and
only a type of recreation. Overall, I
disagree with this opinion.
nobody would disagree that advertisements can
provide consumers with information concerning commodities.
(后面还应有扩展,以便本段写够60-70个字,为什么不给扩展的原因请参看范文前的说明)
Besides, advertisements
便本段写够60-70个字,为什么不给扩展的原因请参看范文前的说明)
Nevertheless, it is an undeniable fact that some
advertisements encourage consumers to buy on a whim.
conclude, I restate my view that advertising plays an
not only a type of amusement for individuals.
(后面可以写点总结,反思或展望之类的话语,以便本段写够40个字)
新东方郑仁强绝对原创,转载请注明出处
下面是一篇“讨论两方面观点”题型的范文(2009年2月28日)
discussion about solutions to improve public health has sparked
wide concern in recent years. Some people claim that
sports facilities should be made more available to the
public. However, others take the view
that it serves no ctions should be taken. In this
essay, I will analyze these two views.
新东方郑仁强绝对原创,转载请注明出处
it is a well-known fact that to promote a healthy
lifestyle will probably bring a host of benefits to people’s heath.
Also, it is a good idea for
other hand, increasing the number
of sports facilities provides citizens with a higher access to
sporting activities. (后面还应有扩展,以便本段写够60-70个字,为什么不给扩展的原因请参看范文前的说明)
all the factors into consideration, I maintain that
other ways are still desired even though increasing the
number of sp展望之类的话语,以便本段写够40个字)
新东方郑仁强绝对原创,转载请注明出处
下面是一篇“利弊分析”题型的范文(2009年3月14日)新东方郑仁强绝对原创,转载请注明出处
Currently, an
increasing number of students decide to study abroad for tertiary
education. In this article, I intend to
compare the benefits and drawbacks of this
development.
all, it is an indisputable fact that studying abroad is of considerable significance to
broadening our horizons. (后面还应有扩展,以便本段写够60-70个字,为什么不给扩展的原因请参看范文前的说明)
新东方郑仁强绝对原创,转载请注明出处
Moreover, studying overseas
help参看范文前的说明)
negative side, the high cost of
studying abroad may impose a burden to family. (后面还应有扩展,以便本段写够60-70个字,为什么不给扩展的原因请参看范文前的说明)
conclusion, it is clear that the advantages of studying
ove education outweigh its
disadvantages. (后面可以写点总结,反思或展望之类的话语,以便本段写够40个字)
新东方郑仁强绝对原创,转载请注明出处
新东方郑仁强绝对原创,转载请注明出处
新东方郑仁强绝对原创,转载请注明出处
新东方郑仁强绝对原创,转载请注明出处
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文怎么写 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信