有一个英文歌 高潮 love me发音是 啊fe 丽 i can fe 来的求歌名

最近在爱奇艺看到一个混血儿唱的英文歌很好听,求歌名_百度知道
最近在爱奇艺看到一个混血儿唱的英文歌很好听,求歌名
Daylight (Playing for Change)-Maroon 5Here I am waiting, i'll have to leave soon我正在这里等待,我马上就要离开了Why am i, holding on?为什么我要坚持?We knew this would come, we knew it all along我们早预料到这一天会到来,我们早知如此How did it, come so fast?它怎么会来的如此之快?This is our last night but it's late这是我们最后一晚但已经很晚了And i'm trying not to sleep而我正试着不去睡着Cause I know, when I wake, I will have to slip away因为我知道,当我醒来,我就必须悄悄离开And when the daylight comes i'll have to go当白天到来,我就必须得走了But tonight i'm gonna hold you so close但今晚我将要抱紧你Cause in the daylight we'll be on our own因为天亮之后我们将要独自面对一切But tonight I need to hold you so close但今晚我得抱紧你Oh-woah, oh-woah, oh-woah哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 Oh-woah, oh-woah, oh-woah哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 Here I am staring at your perfection我正在注视着你的完美In my arms, so beautiful在我的臂弯,如此的美丽The sky is getting back the stars are burning out天渐渐亮了,星星也正在消失Somebody slow it down谁来让它慢下来This is way too hard, cause I know这简直太难了,因为我知道When the sun comes out, I will leave当太阳升起,我就要离开This is my last glance that will soon be memory我最后再看你一眼,这马上也将成为回忆And when the daylight comes i'll have to go当白天到来,我就必须得走了But tonight i'm gonna hold you so close但今晚我将要抱紧你Cause in the daylight we'll be on our own因为天亮之后我们将要独自面对一切But tonight I need to hold you so close但今晚我得抱紧你Oh-woah, oh-woah, oh-woah哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 Oh-woah, oh-woah, oh-woah哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 I never wanted to stop 我从未想要停止,because I don't wanna stuck alone babe, 因为我不想独自一人,宝贝儿,stuck alone babe独自一人,宝贝儿I was afraid of the dark 我原本害怕黑暗,but now it's all that I want, 但现在它就是我想要的那一切,all that I want, all that I want我想要的那一切,我想要的那一切And when the daylight comes i'll have to go当白天到来,我就必须得走了But tonight i'm gonna hold you so close但今晚我将要抱紧你Cause in the daylight we'll be on our own因为天亮之后我们将要独自面对一切But tonight I need to hold you so close但今晚我得抱紧你And when the daylight comes i'll have to go当白天到来,我就必须得走了But tonight i'm gonna hold you so close但今晚我将要抱紧你Cause in the daylight we'll be on our own因为天亮之后我们将要独自面对一切But tonight I need to hold you so close但今晚我得抱紧你Oh-woah, oh-woah, oh-woah哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 Oh-woah, oh-woah, oh-woah哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 Oh-woah (yeah), oh-woah (yeah), oh-woah (yeah)哇哦耶 哇哦耶 哇哦 耶Oh-woah (yeah), oh-woah (yeah), oh-woah!哇哦耶 哇哦耶 哇哦
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
爱奇艺的相关知识
其他1条回答
你说的难道是中国声音?橄榄树?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁cursingmeboyyouplayedthrough求歌名_百度知道
cursingmeboyyouplayedthrough求歌名
Set Fire To The Love Song演唱:Selena Gomez&The Scene&Adele所属专辑:《Set Fire To The Love Song》发行时间:2012年I let it fall, my heart, 我使我的心下坠 And as it fell you rose to claim it 而当它下坠时,你出现认领它 It was dark and I was over 这是黑暗的,我已经结束 Until you kissed my lips and you saved me 直到你亲吻我的嘴唇,并且救了我 My hands, they're strong 我的手,他们是强有力的 But my knees were far too weak, 但我的膝盖太过薄弱 To stand in your arms 站在你的怀里 Without falling to your feet 如果要不落后于你的步伐 But there's a side to you 但有你有我永远不知道的一面 That I never knew, never knew. 永远不知道 永远不知道 All the things you'd say 所有你说的事情 They were never true, never true, 它们从来不真实,从来不真实 And the games you play 和你玩的游戏 You would always win, always win. 你总是会赢,永远赢 But I set fire to the rain, 不过,我放火烧了雨 Watched it pour as I touched your face, 看着它在我触摸你的脸时倾盆而下 Well, it burned while I cried 那么,当它燃烧时我痛哭 'Cause I heard it screaming out your name, 因为我听到它尖叫着你的名字 your name! 你的名字 I set fire to the rain 我放火烧了雨 And I threw us into the flames 而我把我们投入到火焰中 Where it felt something die 我感觉到什么东西死亡了 'Cause I knew that that was the last time, 因为我知道,那是最后一次 the last time! 最后一次 Cursing me boy you played 诅咒我的男孩 through my mind like a symphony 通过我的思想就像同情 There's no way to describe what you do to me 无法描述你对我来说是什么 You just do to me what you do 你做什么你就是什么 And it feels like I've been rescued 那感觉就像我被获救 I've been set free 我已经自由 I am hyptonized by your destiny 我宁愿在你的身边 You are magical lyrical beautiful 你是一首美丽的诗 You are and I want you to know baby 宝贝,我想让你知道 I I love you like a love song baby 宝贝,我爱你就像一首爱的歌 I I love you like a love song baby 宝贝,我爱你就像一首爱的歌 I I love you like a love song baby 宝贝,我爱你就像一首爱的歌 And I keep it in re-pe-pe-peat 我使它重复 I set fire to the rain 我放火烧了雨 And I threw us into the flames 而我把我们投入到火焰中 Where it felt something die 我感觉到什么东西死亡了 'Cause I knew that that was the last time 因为我知道,那是最后一次 the last time! 最后一次 Sometimes I wake up by the door 有时候,我在门口醒来 That heart you caught must be waiting 你抓住的心一定在等待 for you You stand alone to every record I own 为了你,我每次孤独地站在记录自己 Even now when we're already over 即使我们已经结束了 Music to my hear that's what you are 你对我来说就像音乐对我的心 I can't help myself from looking for you. 我无法抑制找你的行动 I set fire to the rain, 我放火烧了雨, I I love you like a love song baby 宝贝,我爱你就像一首爱的歌 Watched it pour as I touched your face, 看着它在我触摸你的脸时倾盆而下 Well, it burned while I cried 那么,当它燃烧时我痛哭 I I love you like a love song baby 宝贝,我爱你就像一首爱的歌 I I love you like a love song baby 宝贝,我爱你就像一首爱的歌 And I keep it in re-pe-pe-peat 我使它重复 I I love you like a love song baby 宝贝,我爱你就像一首爱的歌 I I love you like a love song baby 宝贝,我爱你就像一首爱的歌 I I love you like a love song baby 宝贝,我爱你就像一首爱的歌 And I keep it in re-pe-pe-peat 我使它重复
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
Love You Like A Love Song-- Selena Gomez It’s been said and done切都已尘埃落定Every beautiful thought’s been already sung所美妙觉几乎都唱And I guess right now here’s another one我想 刻首歌So your melody will play on and on, 旋律直盘旋 荡with the best we own用悦耳歌喉You are beautiful, like a dream come alive, incredible美丽非凡 犹梦走 思议A center full of miracle, lyrical充满着神秘诗意You’ve saved my life again再拯救我And I want you to know baby我想让知道 宝贝[Chorus]I, I love you like a love song, baby我 像唱着首歌 宝贝I, I love you like a love song, baby我 像唱着首歌 宝贝I, I love you like a love song, baby我 像唱着首歌 宝贝And I keep it in re-pe-pe-peat我按着重复 断唱着首歌 歌 歌Cursing me, boy you played through my mind like a symphony折磨我吧 男孩 表演同曲交响曲 我脑海荡There’s no way to describe what you do to me形容我施魔You just do to me, what you do定施 做And it feels like I’ve been rescued我觉我已解救I’ve been set free我获新I am hyptonized by your destiny命运令我着魔You are magical, lyrical, beautiful充满魅惑 诗意 美You are…I want you to know baby
我想让知道 宝贝[Chorus]I, I love you like a love song, baby我 像唱着首歌 宝贝I, I love you like a love song, baby我 像唱着首歌 宝贝I, I love you like a love song, baby我 像唱着首歌 宝贝And I keep it in re-pe-pe-peat我按着重复 断唱着首歌 歌 歌I, I love you like a love song, baby我 像唱着首歌 宝贝I, I love you like a love song, baby我 像唱着首歌 宝贝I, I love you like a love song, baby我 像唱着首歌 宝贝And I keep it in re-pe-pe-peat我按着重复 断唱着首歌 歌 歌[Bridge]No one can pause没能让音乐停止You stand alone, to every record I own我所唱片 我特别珍藏Music to my hear that’s what you are我 A song that goes on and on首循环播放歌[Chorus]I, I love you like a love song, baby我 像唱着首歌 宝贝I, I love you like a love song, baby我 像唱着首歌 宝贝I, I love you like a love song, baby我 像唱着首歌 宝贝And I keep it in re-pe-pe-peat我按着重复 断唱着首歌 歌 歌I, I love you like a love song, baby我 像唱着首歌 宝贝I, I love you like a love song, baby我 像唱着首歌 宝贝I, I love you like a love song, baby我 像唱着首歌 宝贝
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找一首超好听的英文歌
高潮经常重复一句tell me what you see的歌词_百度知道
找一首超好听的英文歌
高潮经常重复一句tell me what you see的歌词
是不是BEATLES的TELL ME WHAT YOU SEE 啊?还是女生唱的 这个是试听地址, 看看是不是吧!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
应该是 Beatles 的
歌名就叫 Tell me what you see
If you let me take your heart I will prove to you,
We will never be apart if I'm part of you.
Open up your eyes now, tell me what you see.
It is no suprise now, what you see is me.
Big and black the clouds may be, time will pass away.
If you put your trust in me I'll make bright your day.
Look into these eyes now, tell me what you see.
Don't you realise now, what you see is me.
Tell me what you see.
Listen to me one more time, how can I get through?
Can't you try to see that I'm trying to get to you?
It is no suprise now, what you see...
是不是 Beatles---Tell me what you see
歌词如下:
If you let me take your heart I will prove to you,
We will never be apart if I'm part of you.
It is no suprise now, what you see is me.
Big and black the clouds may be, time will pass away.
If you put your trust in me I'll make bright your day.
Look into these eyes now, tell me what you see.
Don't you realise now, what you see is me.
Tell me what you see.
Listen to me one more time, how can I get through?
Can't you try to see that I'm trying to get to you?
It is no suprise now, what you see is me....
找到了 一首飘渺女声的
我其实也一直找呢 呵呵你看看
Tell me now(what you see)是不是你想要的
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英文歌高潮呜呜呜呜呜 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。