这是什么歌?

这是什么歌?_百度知道
这是什么歌?
i believe演唱:黄品源lrc:sunpzhi believe 当我在你家门口下雨了你看了也会难过i believe 你不说话的时候也是一种其实你在回应我虽然不曾说相信你正在懂就算牵的不是我的手我不真的难过不知道在高兴什么你的笑容有时候也宁可当作你在为我加油不知道在妄想什么只告诉自己i believe你总会看到我在某个时候想让你陪伴的是我music......i believe 没有回应的时候只不过正好你在电话中i believe 语音信箱的沉默也是一种其实你在倾听我虽然不曾说相信你正在懂就算牵的不是我的手我不真的不难过不知道在高兴什么你的笑容有时候也宁可当作你在为我加油不知道在妄想什么只告诉自己i believe你总会看到我在一切之后留在你身边的是我那延续太久的一些冲动在你身后的独角戏聚光灯没停过怀疑是自己编造的内容你从不真的认得我不知道在高兴什么你的笑容有时候也宁可当作你在为我加油不知道在妄想什么只告诉自己i believe一定会有结果在很久以后留在你身边的是我会陪伴你的人是我
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
范逸臣的I Believe?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这是什么歌?_百度知道
这是什么歌?
..电影&lt,歌词是「i wonder why it is,i fell in love with U.」 thanx a lot,one day in S27套礼服&里面一个女歌手的歌.」还有一首也是一个女歌手的歌.,i don&#39,歌词是「what tt argue like this
提问者采纳
ve been confused and in the dark Now I understand yeah~ooo~ I wonder why it is I don't argue like this with anyone but you You do it all the time blowing out my mind yeah~ da~ da~ I's not the secret anymore cause we'm alive when everything else is so fade without a doubt you't argue like this with anyone but you I wonder why it is I won&#39: Corinne Bailey Rae ************************************************* (First heard this song from radio in UK about in Nov-2005) ************************************************* \t describe You made me feel I're on my side Heaven has been away too long gonna find the words to write this song Oh your love I still wonder why it is I don't argue like this with anyone but you You do it all the time blowing out my mind You got this look I can'(^_^)&#47: Like a star ************************************************* Ad never be the same Just like a song in my heart Just like all along my hands Oh a little love you I still wonder why it is I don' Just like a star across my sky Just like an angel love the page You have been to my life feel like I've been through that before From tonight and only you the only one I't let my god down for anyone but you You do it all the time blowing out my mind Just like a star across my sky Just like an angel love the page You have been to my life feel like I&#39************************************************* Tve got to understand the way it is It&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
like a star.love has fallen on me.
歌名:Like A Star
歌手:Corinne Bailey Rae
作曲 : Corinne Bailey Rae
作词 : Corinne Bailey Rae
所属专辑:Corinne Bailey Rae
Just like a star across my sky
恰似繁星 当空闪耀
Just like an angel off the page