下载地址(右侧方块切换类型)
下载地址(右侧方块切换类型)
I could see your face
I could hear your voice // 我还能看见你的面容 听见你的声音Remember a day we dreamt
It's painful for me // 回想起我们畅谈梦想的那一天
今昔的落差让我感到痛苦无比Because nobody wants to die too fast//Remember the day we met
It's painful for me // 想起我们懵懂相遇的那一天 今昔的落差让我感到痛苦无比I could see your face
I could hear your voice //我还能看见你的面庞
听见你的声音Remember the day of grief And it's strange for me// 记住那伤痛的日子 此刻的存活对我来说不可思议Because nobody wants to die too fastIt was like a nightmare
It's painful for me // 犹如梦魇一般 我深深感到恐惧与痛苦So more than ever, It's real // 这是比什麼都还想要实现的真实Outside the gate // 踱出了大门but you left the wall
// 而你越过了城墙You told me... Oh, Long ago // 你这样告诉我...那是很久以前的事了So you can't fly if never try // "不做尝试就永远无法飞翔"The peaceful times have made us blind // 和平时期的安逸蒙蔽了我们的双眼So once again
I'm hiding in my room // 所以只能再一次地 躲进了自己的房间Can't be afarid
It's time after time // 提醒自己不能害怕 恐惧却屡屡复返Can't look back
They will not come back //
他们不再会回来I could see your face
I could hear your voice
// 我还能看见你的面庞 听见你的声音Now it's strange for me //此刻的存活对我来说不可思议Remember the day of grief // 记住那伤痛的日子Because nobody wants to die too fastIt was like a nightmare
It's painful for me // 这就像一场恶梦 我来说痛苦无比
UP主填词。我突然想跪下……太赞了!表示要听哭了Ritmuller这里有一只YAMAHA这手指真心的漂亮原版各种吓尿钢琴上的YAMAHA,雅马哈!!!YAMAHA怒刷存在这么可爱一定一个男孩子土豪土豪,我们做朋友吧~YAMAHA我以为兵长是gayhello
YAMAHA看到兵长就滚进来了哪里可以找到谱子the reluctant heros表示听过原版后吓死了。这货是电钢琴啊····虽然也不便宜好听~听完再去听原版吓我一跳......好美的手怒舔!!!!好美的手!!!!好美的手!!!!!!特别好听啊QVQ有钱人啊wwwYAMAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!忘记原作啊.......n周目打卡左上角是路由器??兵长自带BGM求下载!!!麻麻我要学钢琴!!超哥我帮你挽个尊吧赞!太完美了。。。。赞,,处女弹什么的献上硬币走你~ 真心好听求下载~~~~~铃声走起~求下载!!!我是鲍德温大大我来打卡了有钱人啊
雅马哈汉子手好美……口水吧嗒吧嗒……天天要洗澡我们中华人民挺神奇兵长是个gay啊~我们专业修理发动机雅马哈。。。这个必须学!!!!!炒鸡棒!!!!!!哎?自动播放? 乐谱连接已在评论区。It was like a nightmare ,It's painful for me //这就像一场恶梦 对我来说痛苦无比灰常牛掰啊。。是男孩纸吧……男生嗎?手點贊!歌名标题不是么-_-||出自巨人啊-_-|| 赞一个! 表示自小有天赋可惜没系统学习I could see your face I could hear your voicegood~男孩子···YAMAHA弹幕少不科学啊歌名是神马啊?!想不起来出自哪了这首是神马UP主是男孩织么?没有人不科学看到进击的巨人OST光盘盒了YAMAHA
你值得拥有终于等到了!!!!yamaha!听起来好棒咋变自动播放 了?手指好漂亮~本来也可以学钢琴的!!求进击的巨人中泽野弘之的the reluctant heros完整歌词(找了好久找不到…)_百度知道
求进击的巨人中泽野弘之的the reluctant heros完整歌词(找了好久找不到…)
提问者采纳
Day by dayWe have lost our edgeDon t you knowForgetten is the life we ledNow it seemsYou don't care what the risk isThe peaceful times have made us blindCan't look backThey will not come backCan't be afraidIt's time after timeOnce againI'm hiding in my roomThe peaceful times have made us blindSo you can't fly if you never tryYou told me Oh long agoBut you left the wallOut side the gateSo more than ever It's realIt was like a nightmareIt's painful for meBecause nobody wants to die too fastRemember the day of griefNow it's strange for meI could see your faceI could hear your voiceRemember the day we metIt's painful for meBecause nobody wants to die too fastRemember a day we dreamtIt's painful for meI could see your faceI could hear your voiceSong for reluctant heroesOh Give me you strengthOur life is so shortSong for reluctant heroesI wanna be brave like youFrom my heartSong for reluctant heroesOh Give me you strengthOur life is so shortSong for reluctant heroesI wanna be brave like youCan't look backThey will not come backCan't be afraidIt's time after timeOnce againI'm hiding in my roomThe peaceful times have made us blindSo you can't fly if you never tryYou told me Oh long agoBut you left the wallOut side the gateSo more than ever It's realIt was like a nightmareIt's painful for meBecause nobody wants to die too fastRemember the day of griefAnd it's strange for meI could see your faceI could hear your voiceRemember a day we metIt's painful for meBecause nobody wants to die too fastRemember a day we dreamtIt's painful for meI could see your faceI could hear your voiceIt was like a nightmareIt's painful for meBecause nobody wants to die too fastRemember the day of griefNow it's strange for meI could see your faceI could hear your voiceRemember the day we metIt's painful for meBecause nobody wants to die too fastRemember a day we dreamtIt's painful for meI could see your faceI could hear your voice
其他类似问题
The reluctant heroes 泽野弘之Day by day一天天地We have lost our edge我们已经失掉了我们的锋芒Don't you know难道你不明白Forgotten is the life we led忘却,一直是我们所过的生活Now it seems现在You don't care what the risk is你们看起来已经无所谓无所谓面对这危机The peaceful times have made us blind安逸的时光已经使我们麻木Can't look back无法回头They will not come back失去不会复得Can't be afraid不能恐惧It's time after time但是一次又一次地(屈于软弱)So once again所以我再一次I'm hiding in my room躲在自己的房间里The peaceful times have made us blind安逸的时光已经使我们麻木”So you can't fly if never try”&不做尝试就永远无法飞翔&You told me... Oh, Long ago很久很久以前,你这样告诉我but you left the wall但是你跨越了城墙Outside the gate来到大门之外So more than ever, It's real岁月如梭,如此的真实-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------It was like a nightmare噩梦般的And it's painful for me我是如此的痛苦’cause nobody want to die too fast因为没有人想要英年早逝Remember the day of grief回想起那悲伤的日子Now it's strange for me现在对我来说又是那么遥远I could see your face我能看到你的面容I could hear your voice我能听到你的声音Remember the day we met还记得我们相遇的那天And it's painful for me我是如此的痛苦’cause nobody want to die too fast因为没有人想要英年早逝Remember the day we dreamt还记得我们梦想的那一天And it's painful for me我是如此的痛苦I could see your face我能看到你的面容I could hear your voice我能听到你的声音-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Song for reluctant heroes献给时势所造的英雄的歌Oh Give me your strength给予我你们的力量Our life is so short我们的人生如此短暂Song for reluctant heroes献给时势所造的英雄的歌I wanna be brave like you我想变得和你们一样勇敢From my heart发自内心的Song for reluctant heroes献给时势所造的英雄的歌Oh Give me your strength给予我你们的力量Our life is so short我们的人生如此短暂Song for reluctant heroes献给时势所造的英雄的歌I wanna be brave like you我想变得和你们一样勇敢-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Can't look back无法回头They will not come back失去不会复得Can't be afraid不能恐惧It's time after time但是一次又一次地(屈于软弱)So once again所以我再一次I'm hiding in my room躲在自己的房间里The peaceful times have made us blind安逸的时光已经使我们麻木So you can't fly if never try&不做尝试就永远无法飞翔&You told me... Oh, Long ago很久很久以前,你这样告诉我but you left the wall但是你跨越了城墙Outside the gate来到大门之外So more than ever, It's real岁月如梭,如此的真实-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------It was like a nightmare噩梦般的And it's painful for me我是如此的痛苦 ’cause nobody want to die too fast因为没有人想要英年早逝Remember the day of grief回想起那悲伤的日子Now it's strange for me现在对我来说又是那么遥远 I could see your face我能看到你的面容I could hear your voice我能听哗禒糕溉蕹防革狮宫饯到你的声音Remember the day we met还记得我们相遇的那天And it's painful for me我是如此的痛苦’cause nobody want to die too fast因为没有人想要英年早逝Remember a day we dreamt还记得我们梦想的那一天And it's painful for me 我是如此的痛苦I could see your face我能看到你的面容I could hear your voice我能听到你的声音-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------It was like a nightmare噩梦般的And it's painful for me我是如此的痛苦 ’cause nobody want to die too fast因为没有人想要英年早逝Remember the day of grief回想起那悲伤的日子Now it's strange for me现在对我来说又是那么遥远 I could see your face我能看到你的面容I could hear your voice我能听到你的声音Remember the day we met还记得我们相遇的那天And it's painful for me我是如此的痛苦’cause nobody want to die too fast因为没有人想要英年早逝Remember a day we dreamt还记得我们梦想的那一天And it's painful for me 我是如此的痛苦I could see your face我能看到你的面容I could hear your voice我能听到你的声音
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
楼主收好 以下是本人自制的歌词
[ar:泽野弘之]
[ti:The Reluctant Heroes]
[00:04.63]The Reluctant Heroes〖不情愿的英雄们〗
[00:09.95]演唱:泽野弘之
[00:12.79]
[00:15.42]日复一日
[00:17.31]我们已经失去了自己的锋芒
[00:19.22]难道你们已经忘却
[00:20.72]忘记生命该由我们自己主导
[00:22.97]现在看来似乎
[00:24.31]你们感受不到危机
[02:31.25][00:42.22][00:27.03]和平时期的安逸蒙蔽了我们的双眼
[02:19.70][00:30.37]不能回头
[00:31.98]他们不会回来
[02:23.18][00:34.20]提醒自己不能害怕
[02:25.03][00:35.77]恐惧却屡屡复返
[00:37.79]所以再一次地
[00:39.67]我躲进了自己的房间
[02:35.25][00:46.06]&不做尝试就永远无法飞翔&
[02:37.17][00:49.30]你这样告诉...
进击的巨人的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁澤野弘之-The Reluctant Heroes (Vocal mpi) MP3链接qq空间背景音乐歌曲链接外链地址
正在播放澤野弘之-The Reluctant Heroes (Vocal mpi)
顺序循环播放
把本舞曲分享到
请记住本站
方便下次听
把本站分享给你的朋友,就是对本站最大的支持,不管是男是女都可以^_^!
音乐外链:(可用于音乐下载,QQ空间背景音乐等等)
注意设置qq空间背景音乐时,地址保存后,需要关闭浏览器重新打开就可正常播放音乐了,不要管连率,本站的连通率99.99%
1.澤野弘之-The Reluctant Heroes (Vocal mpi)外链到QQ空间背景音乐歌曲链接
2.澤野弘之-The Reluctant Heroes (Vocal mpi)歌曲链接mp3下载和在线试听顺畅播放
3.澤野弘之-The Reluctant Heroes (Vocal mpi)这首歌曲链接由网友上传提供分享
4.澤野弘之-The Reluctant Heroes (Vocal mpi)推荐给你朋友,有你们的支持我们会更加强大
上传者IP:182.86.123.243 上传时间: 1:40:27
音乐名称:
音乐大小:4.08MB
外链次数:1
外链地址://21/.mp3
《》在线视听
澤野弘之-The Reluctant Heroes (Vocal mpi).mp3是里的一首。如果觉得歌曲好听,就将要听舞曲网告诉你的朋友,尽在要听dj网()要听舞曲网因你们而精彩。}

我要回帖

更多关于 reluctant 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信