笑傲江湖红鼻子视频朱岩带红鼻子的时候背景音乐叫什么名字?

笑傲江湖钢管舞她们带红球走的那首英文歌是。_百度知道
笑傲江湖钢管舞她们带红球走的那首英文歌是。
Uptown Funk - Mark Ronson,Bruno MarsThis hitThat ice coldMichelle PfeifferThat white goldThis one, for them hood girlsThem good girlsStraight masterpiecesStyling, while inLiving it up in the cityGot Chucks on with Saint LaurentGotta kiss myself I'm so prettyI'm too hot hot damnCalled a police and a firemanI'm too hot hot damnMake a dragon wanna retire manI'm too hot hot damnSay my name you know who I amI'm too hot hot damnAnd my band 'bout that moneyBreak it downGirls hit your hallelujah whooGirls hit your hallelujah whooGirls hit your hallelujah whooCause uptown funk gon’ give it to youCause uptown funk gon’ give it to youCause uptown funk gon’ give it to youSaturday night and we in the spotDon't believe me just watch come onDon't believe me just watchDon't believe me just watchDon't believe me just watchDon't believe me just watchDon't believe me just watchHey, hey, hey, oh!StopWait a minuteFill my cup put some liquor in itTake a sip, sign the checkJulio! Get the stretch!Ride to Harlem, Hollywood,Jackson, MississippiIf we show up, we gone show outSmoother than a fresh jar of SkippyI'm too hot hot damnCalled a police and a firemanI'm too hot hot damnMake a dragon wanna retire manI'm too hot hot damn hot damnBitch, say my name you know who I amI'm too hot hot damnAnd my band 'bout that moneyBreak it downGirls hit your hallelujah whooGirls hit your hallelujah whooGirls hit your hallelujah whooCause uptown funk gon’ give it to youCause uptown funk gon’ give it to youCause uptown funk gon’ give it to youSaturday night and we in the spotDon't believe me just watch come onDon't believe me just watchDon't believe me just watchDon't believe me just watchDon't believe me just watchDon't believe me just watchHey, hey, hey, oh!Before we leaveI'mma tell y' all a lil' somethingUptown funk you up, uptown funk you upUptown funk you up, uptown funk you upI said uptown funk you up, uptown funk you upUptown funk you up, uptown funk you upCome on, danceJump on itIf you sexy then flaunt itIf you freaky then own itDon't brag about it, come show meCome on, danceJump on itIf you sexy then flaunt itWell it's saturday nightAnd we in the spotDon't believe me just watch come onDon't believe me just watchDon't believe me just watchDon't believe me just watchDon't believe me just watchDon't believe me just watchHey, hey, hey, oh!Uptown funk you up,Uptown funk you up say whaaUptown funk you up,Uptown funk you up, come onUptown funk you up,Uptown funk you up, say whaaUptown funk you up,Uptown funk you up, come onUptown funk you up,Uptown funk you up say whaaUptown funk you up,Uptown funk you up come onUptown funk you up,Uptown funk you up say whaaUptown funk you up
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
楼主问晋级带红鼻背景音乐why try—Ariana Grande近真追问首歌呀~特享
Why try-Ariana Grande
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁新闻动态-公司-北京华录百纳影视股份有限公司官网
做最好的内容
做最好的公司
您现在的位置:
《笑傲江湖》掀“红鼻子效应”
收视持续高涨
发布时间:  作者:admin  来源:  
【字号:&&&&】
“生活百般滋味,人生需要笑对。”这句看似简单的话语,却在过去的一个月里,逐渐成为人们面对纷繁生活的“座右铭”。凸显快乐正能量的喜剧节目《笑傲江湖》,正在掀起一股“红鼻子效应”。作为节目喜剧精神内核的外化标志,“红鼻子”把快乐向上、积极乐观的理念传播到各个角落。 & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &
由华录百纳投资制作的大型原创喜剧真人秀《笑傲江湖》,正在东方卫视周日黄金档热播。在2014年扎堆出现的喜剧节目中,《笑傲江湖》凭借其节目模式的原创性、嘉宾阵容的强大性、节目选手的话题性、喜剧内容的多元性成功脱颖而出。自3月16日开播以来,该节目不仅始终保持良好口碑,收视也不断高涨。上周日播出的第三期节目,更是取得了1.502%的收视佳绩,稳居周日同时段综艺第二名。作为2014年进军综艺的重要项目,《笑傲江湖》的成功,无疑成为华录百纳新业务版图上的绚烂一笔。笑傲江湖期b51造音乐团带红鼻子时的背景音乐是什么英文歌_百度知道
笑傲江湖期b51造音乐团带红鼻子时的背景音乐是什么英文歌
提问者采纳
Coldplay viva la vida
提问者评价
已经知道了,算你运气好
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁笑傲江湖的许君聪通过后带红鼻子的时候播放的歌曲是什么_百度知道
笑傲江湖的许君聪通过后带红鼻子的时候播放的歌曲是什么综艺节目笑傲江湖第二季那个天赐脱口秀励志追梦史带红鼻子放的背景音乐是什么,欧美歌曲?_百度知道
综艺节目笑傲江湖第二季那个天赐脱口秀励志追梦史带红鼻子放的背景音乐是什么,欧美歌曲?
提问者采纳
歌名shut up and dance歌手walk the moon
谢谢,已解决啦。
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
欧美歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}