open.(改为同义句)When
——.Monkey can
problems.(改为同义句)Monkeys
Maths pr_百度作业帮
英语题目 急啊!The
open.(改为同义句)When
——.Monkey can
problems.(改为同义句)Monkeys
英语题目 急啊!The &horse &is &standing &with &its &eyes &open.(改为同义句)When &the &horse is &standing &,its—— & & —— & & &——.Monkey can &work &out &easy &Maths &problems.(改为同义句)Monkeys &can & woek &out &Maths problems &that—— & & —— & &——.
When the horse is standing ,its(eyes)(are)(open).Monkeys can work out Maths problems that(is)(very)(easy).急:如何证明一个整数一定是奇数或者偶数?如果有英文解释最好,因为题目是英文的.英文原题是:Prove:Every integer is either odd or even.最好用数学归纳法证明.用中文答也可以,我只需要理解就行._百度作业帮
急:如何证明一个整数一定是奇数或者偶数?如果有英文解释最好,因为题目是英文的.英文原题是:Prove:Every integer is either odd or even.最好用数学归纳法证明.用中文答也可以,我只需要理解就行.
急:如何证明一个整数一定是奇数或者偶数?如果有英文解释最好,因为题目是英文的.英文原题是:Prove:Every integer is either odd or even.最好用数学归纳法证明.用中文答也可以,我只需要理解就行.
证明一个整数一定是奇数或者偶数角谷猜想:任何一个正整数n,如果它是偶数则除以2,如果是奇数则乘以3加上1,这样得到一个新的整数,如继续进行上述处理,则最后得到的数一定是1.编写程序证明:所有的3至10000的数都符合上述规则.答案:class jiaogu{ public static void main(String args[]){ int x,n,i; for(x=3;x
谢谢回答,不过我需要的是数学题的回答,而且最好用数学归纳法。还是非常感谢!
设Z为一个整数Y = Z / 2 如果Y - INT( Z / 2 ) = 0 那么 Z 为偶数;否则 Z 为奇数。INT( X ) 是对X的取整运算符号(函数)。 本题好象与数学归纳法没什么关系,是吧?
For a given integer x, if there exists an integer ,say y, such that x=2y, then x is even. Oherwise, we have x is not equal to 2y for any y in Z(set of integers), then x is odd.(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'英语选择题急呀_百度知道
英语选择题急呀
提问者采纳
祝学习进步,谢谢
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
1-5 BBAAC6-10 CBCBC11-15 ABBAA
看着哪个顺眼就选哪个
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这两道英语题怎么填空啊,请帮帮我吧,急急急,帮我翻译一下也行_百度知道
这两道英语题怎么填空啊,请帮帮我吧,急急急,帮我翻译一下也行
1.mood 2.unique 3.plain 5.protest 6.react 7.affect 8.relatively9.surgery 10.emergency11.lock 12.consciousness1).The more Tom tried to avoid talking about his past,the more____Jane because about it.(2).It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult task that,more than anything else,________the result.(3).The government has declared a state of________because of the tsunami resulting from the earthquake.(4).He closed the door behind him and_____it,as was his habit.(5).________speaking,Spain is a poor European country.(6).Can't you do something positive to help improve the situation instead of ________so much?(7)&I don't see why I should take the blame for this!&Mary_____when her boss shouted at her about the broken window.(8).It's not what happens to you but how you____to it that matters.(9).Simple pleasures,such as a walk on a sunny day,can have a good effect on our_______.(10).Humans are______because they have the capacity to choose what they do.(11).Without air,the victim stopped breathing,lost______,and soon died.(12).Doctors said that Johnston definitely needed_____if he wanted to play football again.1.follow around 2.look on 3.wake up 4.the bottom line 5.reflect on 6.lose touch 7.go through 8.take action 9.thanks to 10.after all (1).Most people want to work in a place where they feel valued.That's _______.(2).I passed my driving test,________the extra help my Dad gave me.(3).The start of a new year is a good time to____the many achievements of the past one.(4).He_______with Jane since college and was eager to see her again.(5).What______Tom's mind I can't imagine,but he did manage to smile and leave without any complaint.(6).Mr.Pommeroy had a dog that______him_______everywhere,even into the kitchen at four o'clock every morning.(7).By_____the bright side of things and always presenting ourselves in a positive light,we might well be able to do our work much better than we could ever imagine.(8).I______in the middle of the night and could hear two people talking outside my window.(9).Unless governments____,the Earth's atmosphere will continue to heat up.(10).I don't know why you're so concerned-_________,it isn't your problem.
提问者采纳
1.) curious2). affects3). emergency4). locked5). Relatively6).complaining7). protested8). react9). mood10).unique11).consciousness12).surgery1). the bottom line2). Thanks to3). went through4). lost touch5). reflected on6). followed
around7). looking on8). woke up9). take action10).after all
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语四级真题 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。