have a good time造句break造句

A班词组造句_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
A班词组造句
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢英语造句 急have a coldtake a restat nightplenty ofday and nightfeel like doinglie downtake care of check overworry aboutcold pillget intoin publicpotato chipshurry upgo aheadall the time keep awayjust a momentring...uproller
skatingfirst aidon _百度作业帮
英语造句 急have a coldtake a restat nightplenty ofday and nightfeel like doinglie downtake care of check overworry aboutcold pillget intoin publicpotato chipshurry upgo aheadall the time keep awayjust a momentring...uproller
skatingfirst aidon
英语造句 急have a coldtake a restat nightplenty ofday and nightfeel like doinglie downtake care of check overworry aboutcold pillget intoin publicpotato chipshurry upgo aheadall the time keep awayjust a momentring...uproller
skatingfirst aidon the other handa kind of break outcare forhand inby mistakesince then
I am very weak,because I have a cold.After a long walking ,I want to take a rest.The thief did not go out at night.There are plenty of apples in the box.He is working day and night.I feel like go shop...
have a cold today .
2 You need take a rest .
Do you dream of
me at night ?
4 She had plenty of imagination. 5 She works day and night .
6 What do you feel like doing today ?
7 Nothing to ...
it is so cold today ,so that i have a cold .you have worked 3 hours ,you must take a rest.the moon comes out at night.i have plenty of things to do.my father works day and night,i feel like playing football.the girl lies down on the floor.you should take care of the old man.英语造句,要写中文意思live fast make fast a good break make a break with sb.in the futurein future save for widely known actually_百度作业帮
英语造句,要写中文意思live fast make fast a good break make a break with sb.in the futurein future save for widely known actually
英语造句,要写中文意思live fast make fast a good break make a break with sb.in the futurein future save for widely known actually
【live fast】Don't make it again,it just live fast.别干了,那样只会浪费精力.【make fast 】把…拴紧[关紧];把…打上结Tie the rope round the pole and then make it fast or the boat will float away.把绳子套在柱子上,然后系紧,不然船会飘走的.【a good break 】好机会,好运气I wish you have a good break.【make a break with sb.】与某人决裂,断绝关系We must make a clean break with that man.我们必须与他彻底决裂.【in the future 】今后,将来We will meet in Beijing in the near future.在不久的将来,我们将在北京见面.【in future 】今后I'll be more careful in future.以后我会小心些.【save for 】为…积蓄〔储存〕…I'm saving for a new car.我正为买新车而存钱.【widely known 】众所周知That the attempt to save her had failed soon became widely known.想救她而未救成,此事不久已尽人皆知.【actually】实际上,确实Actually,Grandpa was over 70.实际上祖父已70多岁.求英语大神帮我改一句话我想用have seen 造句,Currently many countries have seen a growing trend towards youngsters having a break from studing after graduating from high school不知道towards sb doing sth 对不对,求大神指点_百度作业帮
求英语大神帮我改一句话我想用have seen 造句,Currently many countries have seen a growing trend towards youngsters having a break from studing after graduating from high school不知道towards sb doing sth 对不对,求大神指点
求英语大神帮我改一句话我想用have seen 造句,Currently many countries have seen a growing trend towards youngsters having a break from studing after graduating from high school不知道towards sb doing sth 对不对,求大神指点是studying。。。不行的话还是写a trend for sb to do sth吧 = =
没见过这个用法,不过关于 toward 这个词汇。我在维恩词典官网上找到一个人点回答:Which should you use, "toward" or "towards"? Wednesday January 25th 2012 Question Which should you use, "toward" or "towards"?Answer QuestionMargaret from the US asked when to use toward and towards. AnswerAlthough this is a question that confuses many, the answer is simple:
Toward and towards are completely interchangeable, so you can use either one whenever you want.Now let’s go a little deeper: Toward and towards are prepositions that mean “in the direction of someone or something, or close in location or time."
As prepositions, they are followed by nouns or noun phrases.However, there is a difference in their usage. Although toward and towardsare used at about the same frequency in spoken language, in written language toward is used much more often than towards, roughly five times as often. (This applies to American E in British English towardsis the more common variation.) So if you'd like to be on the safe side, use toward and you won't be wrong. But the choice is really up to you.Below are some common expressions and example sentences withtoward/towards.attitude toward(s)
Rachel has a serious attitude toward(s) her work. to turn toward(s)
The flowers will turn toward(s) the sun. toward(s) the end of
We're going on vacation toward(s) the end of the month.
I hope this helps./qa/which-should-you-use-toward-or-towards造句练习_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
上传于||文档简介
&&四​六​级
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩18页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢}

我要回帖

更多关于 break down 造句 的文章