假如你今天考试你今天的观察日记怎么写写80字

英语作文,80词左右,假设你是一名已经毕业的初三生,考上了理想高中,今天是开心第一天,写英语作文,80词左右,假设你是一名已经毕业的初三生,考上了理想高中,今天是开心第一天,写一篇日记_百度作业帮
英语作文,80词左右,假设你是一名已经毕业的初三生,考上了理想高中,今天是开心第一天,写英语作文,80词左右,假设你是一名已经毕业的初三生,考上了理想高中,今天是开心第一天,写一篇日记
英语作文,80词左右,假设你是一名已经毕业的初三生,考上了理想高中,今天是开心第一天,写英语作文,80词左右,假设你是一名已经毕业的初三生,考上了理想高中,今天是开心第一天,写一篇日记描述你自己的感受.要点:兴奋,担忧(说明原因)
The First Day at My Senior High SchoolToday is September1,2012.It is the first day of my senior high school.Everything in the school is new to me.The school is very modern. The gate of the school is artistic(艺术的). When you go through the main gate,you can see a high stadium (体育场)on the left side of the road, which has a 400-meter runaway and a soccer field with green grass. Buildings are tall and beautiful. The library is the most attractive building on the right side of the main road. There are many green trees and colorful flowers on both sides of the roads. The classrooms are amazing. They are big, clean and bright. In each classroom, there is a computer and a big screen,through which our teachers can show us tests,photos, and so on.In my class, there are 60 students. We don’t know each other, but we are all friendly.Everyone has a smile on his/her face. When we meet, we always say “Hello”to each other.Most of our teachers are young. Some students think young teachers cannot teach well, but I do not think so. In my opinion,young teachers are very energetic and easy to make friends with. What’s more, they may have a lot of new teaching methods.I love my new school very much. I hope, in my new school, I can learn more from my teachers and make progress together with my classmates英语作文:请根据以下所给内容,写一篇60-80词的日记,可适当发挥,使行文连贯,假如今天是 10月21日,星期四,晴天.今天上午你的一个朋友称赞你的歌唱得好,而且声音很甜.你感到很兴奋,因为你_百度作业帮
英语作文:请根据以下所给内容,写一篇60-80词的日记,可适当发挥,使行文连贯,假如今天是 10月21日,星期四,晴天.今天上午你的一个朋友称赞你的歌唱得好,而且声音很甜.你感到很兴奋,因为你
英语作文:请根据以下所给内容,写一篇60-80词的日记,可适当发挥,使行文连贯,假如今天是 10月21日,星期四,晴天.今天上午你的一个朋友称赞你的歌唱得好,而且声音很甜.你感到很兴奋,因为你的梦想正是当一名歌手.当你把这个想法告诉妈妈时,她毫不犹豫地告诉你:“不可能的,放弃你的想法吧.”她的话让你感到很沮丧,你知道妈妈只希望你好好关注学习而不是流行音乐.
today is Octomber 21st.One of my friend speaked highly of my song,and he even told me that my voice is beautiful.It made me so excited because my dream is to be a famous singer.However,when I told my mother about my idea with smile on my face,she just reject such opinion without hesitation,she said that is impossible,and she even let me give up my dream.her cool words disappointed me.Although I knew she hoped that I can put all my heart on my study,I felt sad.why my mother can not support me ? you can just read it and depend on youeself.您还可以使用以下方式登录
您现在的位置:
& & 今天日记我来写_300字
今天日记我来写_300字
作者:& | & 三年级&&
223人浏览了这篇文章
见天我在窗前望了望天空,只看见天空像个无精打采的少女,你说是不是呀!我看了看我种的芦荟,好像和以前种上来的不大相似了,可以那么个形容法“十万八千里之差”!真是让人感到惊讶啊。。。这一棵芦荟我是从小姨家拿来种的,刚种下花盆里时,它还是一个刚出生的小宝宝呢!而现在却长成了一个健壮的少年了----一棵又粗又壮的芦荟小子。想着想着,便感受到了时间来去匆匆,快极了。那时的芦荟是多么的幼小啊,还需要我的细心照顾呢。一天,两天,三天。。。。。。的,不断的过去了。我也要忙着学习了,不知不觉的,就忘记给照顾芦荟了。渐渐地,一学期就过来了,我今天注意到了它长大了好多,好多,好多啊!唉!都说时间不等人,就连这些植物们也都在抓紧着每一分,每一秒的时间,在不停的找水源,在不停的生长。看吧,现在它不就成了又粗又壮了吗?时间啊!你真是宝贵啊――一寸光阴,一寸金,寸金难买寸光阴。
查字典专稿内容,转载请注明出处
来源链接:/zuowen1431420/
您还可以使用以下方式登录
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
考试类型:
作文类型:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐: