哪位英语在线翻译专业翻译高手帮忙翻译一下公司名称!

CNKI翻译助手-辅助英语在线翻译系统(文献翻译|专业词汇翻译|学术翻译|专业英语翻译|术语翻译)
|& 设CNKI翻译助手为主页 |
2008 CNKI-中国知网
北京市公安局海淀分局 备案号:110 1081725
&2008中国知网(cnki)
中国学术期刊(光盘版)电子杂志社谁能用专业的公司名称英语翻译帮我翻译一下 “湖州南浔国丝文化园发展有限公司” 的英文翻译,谢谢了。_百度知道
谁能用专业的公司名称英语翻译帮我翻译一下 “湖州南浔国丝文化园发展有限公司” 的英文翻译,谢谢了。
Huzhou Nanxun China Silk Culture Park Development Company Limited
百度英文翻译哦要专业啊
湖州南浔丝文化园发展限公司Huzhou Nanxun Traditional Silk Cultural Park Development Co., Ltd.Nanxun(Huzhou) Traditional Silk Cultural Park Development Co., Ltd.Nanxun Traditional Silk Cultural Park Development Co., Ltd. of Huzhou 陆企业般述3种英译任选供参
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语翻译的相关知识
其他4条回答
Huzhou Nanxun National Silk Cultural Park Development Co.LTD
National Silk
这个是国际丝绸啊有没有其他公司的模板英文翻译啊
Huzhou Nanxun China National Silk Culture Park development Co., ltd
China National
这个是中国还是中国的
有的人说是Chinese
在这里是中国的, Huzhou Nanxun Chinese Silk Culture Park development Co., ltd 这也行的
Huzhou Nanxun China Silk Culture Park Development Company Limited
这个真的很专业的
百译全,正规注册,专业翻译,搜索一下
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语高手帮忙翻译一下自我介绍(谢绝网上在线翻译)。_百度知道
求英语高手帮忙翻译一下自我介绍(谢绝网上在线翻译)。
没用英语忘差数点少我全部积帮帮忙非谢翻译内容:今高兴能面试谢谢能给我机我希望我表现我应聘职位贵公司外贸业务员我叫康冰今25岁毕业于攀枝花院英语专业我自农村家庭条件太我我家庭我家庭向睦虽我父亲母亲都普通我看我父亲起早贪黑每工作特别勤劳行形培养我认真负责态度勤劳精神我母亲善良热情特别乐于助所单位缘言行直教导我做道理公司辞职并没马找工作规划自职业发展向自究竟应该做产品产品比较发展前景我朋友解现LED行业发展趋势错未几市场我网LED进行概解发现LED确错随着节能环保理念全球经济逐渐复苏未几外LED产品需求量越越于我定决花35间投入外LED销售偶看见贵公司招聘外贸业务员信息我觉实现梦想机今我应聘原我觉我能胜任份工作首先我专业英语我能与外客户交流其我热份工作我足够信做第三我性格朗耐适应高压工作环境我希望能给我机实现公司双赢谢谢
提问者采纳
Nice to meet you!I'm glad to come here to attend this job interview.I also want to express my appreciation to you for giving me such an opportunity.I hope I can leave you a good impression.The position I applies for is the foreign trade salesman in your company.My name is Kangbing and I'm 25 years old who graduated from Panzhihua Institution last year.I major in english and come from the rural area.Though my family condition is not good,I still love my family which is also harmonious.Through my parents are all ordinary workers,I always saw my father getting up early and coming back late to work hard since I was a child.His action invisibly cultivated my attitude of being serious and responsible together with the diligent spirit.My mother is kind and hospitable,who is will to help others.That's why she is warmly welcomed by people in her comany.Every word she said and every action she did also always instruct me the principle to be a good man.Since I quitted the last job,I didn't look for the new job right away,on the contrary,I spend the time planning my development direction for my career.What product should I do?What products will be promising?I learned from my friends that LED business has the bright development trend,which will have a big market in the following years.Later,I surfed the LED information on the internet to get a better knowledge about such products,through which I realized that LED is really good.With the reviving of the concept of energy saving and environment protection,the deman for LED products from abroad will become bigger and bigger.So I made up my mind that I will spend the next 3 to 5 years doing LED sales business.It happens to me that I saw your company is recruiting the foreigh trade salesman,and I think this could be the chance to realize my dream.This is the reason I come here to apply for this position.I believe I am qualified for this job.Firstly,I major in english which helps me to communicate with foreign customers more easily.Secondly,I have the passion for this job and I am confident enough to do this job well.Thridly,I am open and patient and is suitable for high-pressure working environment.Finally,I hope you can give me this opportunity to realize the win-win result for both the company and myself.Thks!供参考
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他6条回答
Hello, today very happy to come here for the interview, thank you can give me this opportunity. I hope I have a good performance. I applied position is your company's foreign trade salesman. My name is KangBing, 25 years of age, and graduated last year in panzhihua college, the English professional. I come from the countryside, family condition is not so good, but I love my family, my family has always been very harmonious, although my father and mother are ordinary people, but from childhood, I saw my father every day in and day out, his job extremely hard-working action virtually developed my serious and responsible attitude and hardworking spirit. M...
Hello, today very happy to come here for the interview, thank you can give me this opportunity. I hope I have a good performance. I applied position is your company's foreign trade salesman. My name is KangBing, 25 years of age, and graduated last year in panzhihua college, the English professional. I come from the countryside, family condition is not so good, but I love my family, my family has always been very harmonious, although my father and mother are ordinary people, but from childhood, I saw my father every day in and day out, his job extremely hard-working action virtually developed my serious and responsible attitude and hardworking spirit. M...
Nice to see you. I'm very glad to come here for the interview today. Thanks for your offer. Hope I will make a good impression on you. I would like to apply foreigh trade sales in your company.
My name is Kang Bing, 25 years old, graduated from Pan Zhihua Institue, with English major
I'm from countryside and my family is not rich, but I love my family which is harmonious always. Though my father and mother are all common people, when I was young, my father worked from dawn to dark with heavy work every day, which bring me up with spirit of responsibility and hardwork. My mother is very kind, ensusiastic to others and glad to help others, so she has h...
Your excellences,it is my pleasure to come here for an interview.Thanks for giving me this chance.I wish i can do a good performance for you!I want to apply for a trading salesman in your company.My name is KangBing.and i'm 25 years old.I graduated in PanZhihua college last year.and my major is English.Although i came from rural and had a poor family,i still love my parents.My father isn't rich,so he need to work from dawn to dark.His behavior develop invisibly the attitude of seriousness and spirit of Hard work on me.As for my mother,she is so kind and passionate especially helpfully that she has amount of population in her workplace.She teaches me ho...
I am very glad to be able to come here to interview.
Thank you very much for the opportunity, and I hope that I am able to make a good impression.
I am applying for the position of foreign trade salesperson within this company.
My name is Bing Kang.
I am 25 years old and graduated last year from Panzhihua University, where I majored in English.
I am from a rural area.
My family’s living conditions are not ideal, but I love my family very much and we have always lived in harmony.
Since I was a child, I have watched my father wake up very early every morning and work hard every day.
His actions inadvertently cultivated in me a sense of d...
在线翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁20分求人翻译我公司名字的英文,不要网站翻译的!!!_百度知道
20分求人翻译我公司名字的英文,不要网站翻译的!!!
要翻译: 嵩基房产限公司
嵩基煤业限公司
嵩基水泥限公司
河南省登封市嵩基(集团)限公司要工翻译 谢谢
提问者采纳
面应该 SongJi RealEstate developer ltd SongJi Industrial Coal Ltd SongJi Concrete Ltd Dengfeng SongJi (Group)ltd 像般公司翻译英文都公司名前加太前缀省市像说OK SongJi公司名知道想直译换谐音英文 找谐音我觉Sun-King, Sun-Key挺想更恰
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
公司名字的相关知识
其他2条回答
嵩基房产限公司 Gaoji Real Estate Company Limited 嵩基煤业限公司 Gaoji Industry Company Limited 嵩基水泥限公司
Gaoji Cement Company Limited 河南省登封市嵩基(集团)限公司 Henan Dengfeng Gaoji
Company Limited
Songji Real Estate Co.,Ltd.Songji Coal Industrial Co.,Ltd.Songji Cement Co.,Ltd.Songji Dengfeng(Group)Co.,Ltd.Co.,Ltd.是有限公司的标准写法
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 求英语高手翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信