很多英语题,求解答,谢谢一:单词的正确形式1 These are ___ rather than social matters
单词:politics2 Her appearance is not ___ to whether she can be a good teacher
单词:irrelevant二:英语语法填空Nowdays,almost everyone_百度作业帮
单词:irrelevant二:英语语法填空Nowdays,almost everyone
单词:irrelevant二:英语语法填空Nowdays,almost everyone___(realize)that smoking is ___(harm)to people's health. Sometimes it ___ causes fire.In China,about 38% of the people smoke.Every year,they smoke millions of packets of ___ .It's bad news for the health of nation.It's known that smoking can cause different kinds of disease.Every year,many people die ___these illness,such as lung and throat cancers.It also costs the goverment much money to look___these sick people.Smoking is also harmful to those ___don't smoke,___(especial)to children and women.In a word,smoking is no good.___you want smoke ,just think of those who suffer from disease___the fires that people's lives and properties!三:短文改错 Many students feel it that a popular teacher must be kind
76__and easygoing.He and she should make the class very
77__active for joking with the students. However,the popular
78__teacher is at same time the one who should be strict with
79__students.Last year,My En teacher proved to be the more
80__popular in our school,She was usual patient with her students 81__and never make them disappointed.She always stays in full
82__control of the situations. She always made sure taht our
83__homework was finished on time ,but she marked strictly
84__on students'actual performance.
一:1,political(形容词,与social照应)2,relevant(反义词)二:realizes(单三形式),harmful(形容词),causes,cigarettes(香烟),of/from(原因),after(照顾),who(定语从句),especially(副词),If,or(列举).三:76 去掉 it (宾语从句)77 and 改成 or ( he or she 仅指老师一人)78 for 改成 by (通过,表手段)79 at same 之间加the (表同时)80 more 改成 most (最高级)81 usual 改成 usually (副词修饰 patient)82 make 改成 made,stays 改成stayed (过去式)83 无84 was 改成 had been85 去掉on (mark是及物动词)几道初三的英语题目 谢谢大家!!_百度知道
几道初三的英语题目 谢谢大家!!
我快解决问题We soon ___ ___ the problem.台机器用光能量工作If the machine ___ ___ its everthing , it ___ ___.求助位警察You'd better ____the policeman___ help.
提问者采纳
worked outuses up, won't workask, for
其他类似问题
solveuse up,won't workask for
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
1.dealed with / worked out 2. use up , won't work 3. ask ,for
run outgive off
breaks outask
初三的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙做几道英语题谢谢了1Class one has 23 _________.a、boy students b、boys students
c、boy’s students
students of boys2“ Don’t forget to come to my birthday party tomorrow.”
“_________.” a、I don’t
b、I w_百度作业帮
帮忙做几道英语题谢谢了1Class one has 23 _________.a、boy students b、boys students
c、boy’s students
“_________.” a、I don’t
帮忙做几道英语题谢谢了1Class one has 23 _________.a、boy students b、boys students
c、boy’s students
“_________.” a、I don’t
b、I won’t
c、I can’t
d、I haven’t3.The true value of life is not in_________, but in_________. a、which we get, which we give b、what we get, what we give c、which do we get, which do we give
d、how we get, how we give4We have a division of labor between my wife and me. She does_________and I do_________
a、cooking … eating b、a cooking … an eating c、the cooking … the eating d、cook…eat.5
It seemed only seconds_________they came back. a、when
c、before d、till6
It is required that anyone to be specialized in the field of physics_________also well trained
a、had been b、be c、will be d、is7
_________the poem a second time, the meaning will become clearer to you.: a、Your reading
b、While reading
c、If reading
d、When you read
I’ve got my wallet stolen, and_________is worse, I lost my passport. a、so b、that c、what d、which9
He had more dictionaries than_________for his work. a、they are needed b、were necessary c、it was needed d、necessary were they to him10
No on _________be thrown away. a、it was just as well b、it may be as well c、it might just as well d、it might do as well11
The mayor of the city is a_________old man. a、respective b、respectable c、respectful d、respecting12
A completely new situation will_________when the examination system comes
into existence. a、arise b、rouse
d、raise13
Jane’s school report last term was very_________ . a、satisfying b、fulfilling c、satisfactory d、full14
A neighbor_________me about him. He_________Percy Buttons was a beggar. a、said, spoke b、told, said
c、said, talked d、told, spoke15
The clock_________and we realized that it was two o’clock. a、hit
Prof. Hawkins gave his audience a vivid_________of his lecturing tour in the United States. a、tale b、news c、account d、plot17
We will transfer you to another department when an opportunity_________. a、rises b、raises c、arouses d、arises18
He thought the painting was of little_________, so let me have it for only ten pounds. a、cost b、value c、price d、expenses19 Our school _________for the summer holidays on 10th July. a、breaks down b、breaks in c、breaks off
d、breaks upWhile I am on holiday, ring me at my hotel only if there are any_________messages for me. a、urgent b、hasty c、early d、confident
1..a、boy students名词作定语不用复数,man和woman除外.2.b、I won’t “我不会忘记”will表示意愿和意志3.b、what we get, what we give.
be in“在于”后面跟名词性从句,作介词的宾语.4.a、cooking … eating“一个做饭,一个吃饭”do
cooking5.c、before这是个固定句型“It seems/will be+时间+before+.”“看起来.(时间)才.”6.b、be . require等动词后面的宾语从句需要虚拟语气,其谓语用should+动词原形或should省略.这里也是被动语态.7.d、When you read状语从句8.c、what.what is worse是固定短语“更糟糕的是.”9.a、they are needed.比他们需要10.c、it might just as well.might just as well+do“还是做.的好.”11.b、respectable.值得尊敬的12.a、arise出现13.c、satisfactory.A不与very连用.14.b、told, said.tell sb about sth,say后面直接跟句子.15.b、struck钟声敲响用strike.16.c、account叙事情节17.d、arises机会出现18.b、value of little value几乎没有价值19.c、breaks off暂停20.a、urgentadj. 紧急的;急迫的高二英语题 求答 谢谢!&ω&_百度知道
高二英语题 求答 谢谢!&ω&
提问者采纳
答案面自找吧亲
One evening, a farmer returned home, dusty and tired. As usual, his wife had kept two buckets(桶) of water for his
. As he took a cup of water from the
, he noticed someone sitting behind the
. Maybe a thief! Now the farmer and his wife were
. By themselves they wouldn’t be able to catch him. The farmer thought quickly and planned his
of action.
Instead of taking a bath, he poured the water into his
and then spat it out onto the bushes where the thief was
. Again and again he spat out mouthfuls of water.
The thief sat silently and
because he didn’t want to be caught. The two buckets of water were
. The farmer cried out to his wife for more. His wife
brought two more buckets of water, but when he demanded the third time, his wife
her patience, shouting, You haven’t even started your bath. All you do is spit water. What’s the meaning of this?
Then the husband spat out the water at
. Now she was sure that he had suddenly become
. She cried out loud to her neighbors, Please come and
me. Hearing her cries all the neighbors came
and asked what the matter was. The farmer complained, Look at this
wife. I feed her, clothe her and give her ornaments(首饰). I’ve spat water at her just once and she
at me. Look at the gentleman in the bushes. He is a perfect
to me. He has sat quietly without complaining
I’ve spat out four buckets of water at him.
All those gathered there and caught the thief. If you can keep a
head, you can think of ways out of the trickiest situations in life. 16.
D. swim 17.
D. bucket 18.
D. door 19.
D. nervous 20.
D. direction 21.
D. pocket22.
A. preparing
B. resting
C. observing
D. hiding 23.
A. struggled
B. suffered