英语二历年真题题,谢谢。。

问一篇英语阅读题谢谢.Michael’s birthday was coming soon,so he asked his dad for a bicycle so that he wouldn’t have to walk to school anymore.However,Michael’s dad had lost his job and did not have much money.3.Michael got a book inste_百度作业帮
问一篇英语阅读题谢谢.Michael’s birthday was coming soon,so he asked his dad for a bicycle so that he wouldn’t have to walk to school anymore.However,Michael’s dad had lost his job and did not have much money.3.Michael got a book inste
问一篇英语阅读题谢谢.Michael’s birthday was coming soon,so he asked his dad for a bicycle so that he wouldn’t have to walk to school anymore.However,Michael’s dad had lost his job and did not have much money.3.Michael got a book instead but he did not complain.One bright and sunny day while Michael was walking past a bookstore on his way to school,he saw a big boy on a bike .The bike was too small for the boy.As the boy was going around a corner ,the bike hit a small store and the boy fell off the bike.The boy was a student in Michael’s school .Michael recognized him.The boy ‘s name was William.His leg seemed to have broken.4.Michael picked up William’s bike which was not damaged and rode to the nearby hospital to get help.A few minutes later,an ambulance (救护车)came and took William to the hospital .Michael rode William’s bike to school so he would not be late for class.After school ,Michael quickly rode the bicycle to William’s house with a book for William .William was not seriously hurt.But he had to put some medicine on his leg and stay in bed for some time.To Michael ‘s surprise,William was getting a new bike for his birthday in two months so he let Michael have his old bike .Michael was overjoyed.After that,Michael and William became good friends.Michael visited William every day until William ‘s leg was better.根据短文内容回答下列问题.1.What happened to William on the sunny and bright day?_________________________________________________________________2.How did Michael get to school that day?_________________________________________________________________将短文中画线的句子译成汉语.3.__________________________________________________________________-4.___________________________________________________________________5.Choose the best title for this passage.A.A Birthday Bike B.Michael’s BirthdayC.An Accident D.Helping Friends
1His leg seemed to have broken.2Michael rode William’s bike to school.3迈克尔得到了一本书作为替代的礼物,但他并没有抱怨.4迈克尔捡起威廉还没坏的自行车,骑着车去附近的医院求助.5B20道英语测试题,在线急等,谢谢!一、单项选择题(共20道小题,共100.0分)1、__________ I am afraid of is their taking him to the police station.a.That b.Whether c.Which d.What 2、This is the subject__________ we might argue for_百度作业帮
20道英语测试题,在线急等,谢谢!一、单项选择题(共20道小题,共100.0分)1、__________ I am afraid of is their taking him to the police station.a.That b.Whether c.Which d.What 2、This is the subject__________ we might argue for
20道英语测试题,在线急等,谢谢!一、单项选择题(共20道小题,共100.0分)1、__________ I am afraid of is their taking him to the police station.a.That b.Whether c.Which d.What 2、This is the subject__________ we might argue for a long time.a、which b、about which c、what
d、about that 3、My computer is very old. It needs_____.a、replacing b、to replace c、replaced d、to be replacing 4、He has lived here for years_____________ nobody knows what he is.a、and but b、though
c、and yet d、for all that 5、Peter often makes himself__________by gesturing with his hands.a、to understand b、understanding c、to be understood d、understood 6、The writer has published many books, ____________ are well received by the readers.a
none of whom b
all of which c
neither of who
one of which 7、I would like to see a suit _________ the one in the window. a
like 8、On _________ in London, Smith went to see the House of Parliament. a
reaching d
arriving 9、Mother doesn’t know _______ the hammer after her son had used it.a
where did her son put b
where her son putting c
where her son put d
where to put 10、― Do you think I should study Japanese or French?― _______________.a
It’s your own decision b
None of your business
It’s up to you d
That’s all right 11、Your brother has made an___________for you to see the lawyer at three this afternoon.a
appointment b
opportunity d
assignment 12、Some pop singers have much influence______________the young people today.a
on 13、It is important to remember the saying that_________is better than cure.a
prevention b
permission d
proportion 14、The population of the world is growing at a dangerous____________.a
progress b
increase d
measure 15、It is difficult to____________a conversation with all this noise around us.a
carry on b
account for c
bring up d
get through 16、I'd like to take___________ of this opportunity to thank you for your co-operation.a
advantage b
profit 17、It was unwise of him to_____________the unreliable data in his speech.a
refer to c
point to 18、Don’t wait for me if you _______.a
have a hurry b
are in a hurry c
have a speed d
are in a speed 19、They had succeeded _______ the task in time.a
at completing b
to complete c
in completing d
complete 20、It’s too expensive for me. I can’t _______ it.a
1-5 DBACD 6-10 BDDCC 11-15 ADABA 16-20ABBCD
以个人道德素养及语法可以肯定这几题答案:1-5:DBABD
6-10:BDDCC
11-15:ADABA
16-20:ABBCD
DABBC BDDCC DD
BCD我不保证全对的啊
答案依次是:dcacc
cbcaa acbbb
d 要解释不
1D2 B3 A4 C5 D6 B7 D8 D9 C10 C11 A12 D13 A14 B15 A16 A17 B18 B19 C20 D帮忙做英语题目,谢谢了_百度知道
帮忙做英语题目,谢谢了
But now sh experienced intense _________ that shewould die similarly.
Humanity has an intense ___________ to explainreality and uses every possible means to do thisheat
enthusiasmcold
competition
1, and it was obvious that, the scentof fresh coffee to the company of others.
She nursed her father to the last moment who died ofa highly contagious disease.4.
She was sure that what she would remember most aboutthe visit to New Yorkthat year was the intense ___________ of the house.3.5.
The report is published at a time of intense_________ between European countries about the future development of theireconomy.6.
Three police officers who tried to save the childrenwere beaten back by the intense____________ and smoke from the fire.7, we were the object ofintense__________.10.
The bus was almost full and we had to sitseparately.2.8.
His lively and passionate nature was expressedcreatively in his own paintings and in his intense __________ of music.9.
It is already apparent that the intense__________for sport generated by blacks in both the United States and Britain is no historical accident.
He is basically a happy man who gets intense___________ from his senses every day, from the sunlight on his back. She shivered during thesmall morning hours.
Faced with intense ____________, as foreigners, companies andcountries can succeed only by constantly improving sales strategies andservices
提问者采纳
coldness 2. petition 3. fear 6. interest8.debate 4.heat 71. pleasure10.love 9
提问者评价
其他类似问题
36人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
lovecompetition debatecoldnessfearheatinterest pleasureenthusiasm记得采纳哦~~
coldness,因为说的是房子所以是个形容物品的名词,后面shiver可以得出应该是冷——她确定她对那年纽约之旅印象最深的是就是那房子的寒冷。每个早晨她都颤抖着度过。
competition,面对严峻的竞争,公司和国家想要成功的唯一方法就是不断改进销售战略和服务。
debate,这篇报道发布在欧洲国家正在激烈辩论他们国家的经济未来的时候
desire,人文学对于解释真实有着强烈的欲望,并且会用各种方法去追求真理。
fear,她照顾他那得了极强传染病的父亲直到最后一刻,但现在她陷入了自己也会这样死掉的极度恐惧中。
heat,三名试着营救小孩的警察被火势强烈的热度和烟挡了回去。
interest,公交车几乎满员,我们只好分开来坐。很明显,作为外国人,我们是注意和好奇的焦点(在英语里是interest)
love,他生动...
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙做几道英语题谢谢了1Class one has 23 _________.a、boy students b、boys students
c、boy’s students
students of boys2“ Don’t forget to come to my birthday party tomorrow.”
“_________.” a、I don’t
b、I w_百度作业帮
帮忙做几道英语题谢谢了1Class one has 23 _________.a、boy students b、boys students
c、boy’s students
“_________.” a、I don’t
帮忙做几道英语题谢谢了1Class one has 23 _________.a、boy students b、boys students
c、boy’s students
“_________.” a、I don’t
b、I won’t
c、I can’t
d、I haven’t3.The true value of life is not in_________, but in_________. a、which we get, which we give b、what we get, what we give c、which do we get, which do we give
d、how we get, how we give4We have a division of labor between my wife and me. She does_________and I do_________
a、cooking … eating b、a cooking … an eating c、the cooking … the eating d、cook…eat.5
It seemed only seconds_________they came back. a、when
c、before d、till6
It is required that anyone to be specialized in the field of physics_________also well trained
a、had been b、be c、will be d、is7
_________the poem a second time, the meaning will become clearer to you.: a、Your reading
b、While reading
c、If reading
d、When you read
I’ve got my wallet stolen, and_________is worse, I lost my passport. a、so b、that c、what d、which9
He had more dictionaries than_________for his work. a、they are needed b、were necessary c、it was needed d、necessary were they to him10
No on _________be thrown away. a、it was just as well b、it may be as well c、it might just as well d、it might do as well11
The mayor of the city is a_________old man. a、respective b、respectable c、respectful d、respecting12
A completely new situation will_________when the examination system comes
into existence. a、arise b、rouse
d、raise13
Jane’s school report last term was very_________ . a、satisfying b、fulfilling c、satisfactory d、full14
A neighbor_________me about him. He_________Percy Buttons was a beggar. a、said, spoke b、told, said
c、said, talked d、told, spoke15
The clock_________and we realized that it was two o’clock. a、hit
Prof. Hawkins gave his audience a vivid_________of his lecturing tour in the United States. a、tale b、news c、account d、plot17
We will transfer you to another department when an opportunity_________. a、rises b、raises c、arouses d、arises18
He thought the painting was of little_________, so let me have it for only ten pounds. a、cost b、value c、price d、expenses19 Our school _________for the summer holidays on 10th July. a、breaks down b、breaks in c、breaks off
d、breaks upWhile I am on holiday, ring me at my hotel only if there are any_________messages for me. a、urgent b、hasty c、early d、confident
1..a、boy students名词作定语不用复数,man和woman除外.2.b、I won’t “我不会忘记”will表示意愿和意志3.b、what we get, what we give.
be in“在于”后面跟名词性从句,作介词的宾语.4.a、cooking … eating“一个做饭,一个吃饭”do
cooking5.c、before这是个固定句型“It seems/will be+时间+before+.”“看起来.(时间)才.”6.b、be . require等动词后面的宾语从句需要虚拟语气,其谓语用should+动词原形或should省略.这里也是被动语态.7.d、When you read状语从句8.c、what.what is worse是固定短语“更糟糕的是.”9.a、they are needed.比他们需要10.c、it might just as well.might just as well+do“还是做.的好.”11.b、respectable.值得尊敬的12.a、arise出现13.c、satisfactory.A不与very连用.14.b、told, said.tell sb about sth,say后面直接跟句子.15.b、struck钟声敲响用strike.16.c、account叙事情节17.d、arises机会出现18.b、value of little value几乎没有价值19.c、breaks off暂停20.a、urgentadj. 紧急的;急迫的我做了一点小修改,如何翻译成英文?如题.谢谢._百度作业帮
我做了一点小修改,如何翻译成英文?如题.谢谢.
我做了一点小修改,如何翻译成英文?如题.谢谢.
I have revised a little .
I made a little amendment.
I have made a point small revision,
I promote it a little.
I have made some/a small change. 另外1,2楼的也是对的。}

我要回帖

更多关于 考研英语历年真题 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信