一篇英语作文万能单词健康生活50个单词左右。

用be going to的形式写一篇英语作文60个单词左右.快,一定要60个单词左右(超过50个单词,少于70个单词)_百度作业帮
用be going to的形式写一篇英语作文60个单词左右.快,一定要60个单词左右(超过50个单词,少于70个单词)
用be going to的形式写一篇英语作文60个单词左右.快,一定要60个单词左右(超过50个单词,少于70个单词)
I am going to go shopping with my friends tomorrow moring,and I am going to visit my grandmother in the afternoon.After that,I am going to watch a film with my sister.That's my schedule for tomorrow.我明天早上要去和朋友逛街,下午再去看望我的祖母.之后陪姐姐去看电影.那就是我明天的行程安排.谁能帮我写一篇英语作文,(新学期打算和计划)50个单词左右、只要写就给分-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 谁能帮我写一篇英语作文,(新学期打算和计划)50个单词左右、只要写就给分
谁能帮我写一篇英语作文,(新学期打算和计划)50个单词左右、只要写就给分
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“谁能帮我写一篇英语作文,(新学期打算和计”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“谁能帮我写一篇英语作文,(新学期打算和计”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:谁能帮我写一篇英语作文,(新学期打算和计划)50个单词左右、只要写就给分,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:My New Year's resolution
Although I love sweets,I will try to eat more healthy food as much as possible.
Last year I was very lazy with my schoolwork,but this year I will work harder.
Last year I didn't tidy up my room very often.However,this year I will tidy it up everyday.通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了: My New Year's resolution Although I love sweets,I will try to eat more healthy food as much as possible. Last year I was very lazy with my schoolwork,but this year I will work har...===========================================我们将化身为一个个骑士,抹掉胸口上的创伤,拿上我们的武器,整装待发,新学期的目标你... 英语,多读课外书,不断丰富自己的知识。要挤出时间,多干事。 总而言之,在新的学期里...=========================================== the plan for the new term Another new term comes again,so i should have a study plan to promot myself. firstly,i descide to finish my homework more carefully than before.And ...=========================================== the plan for the new term Another new term comes again,so i should have a study plan to promot myself. firstly,i descide to finish my homework more carefully than before.And p...=========================================== New semester, and then we will certainly be a new plan, my plan is it? In fact, my intention and, like others, is the new semester to study hard and seriously listen to the teacher in...===========================================I hope he will have a wonderful future. I like my new deskmate. 新学期我有一个新同桌。... At the bird section, I talked to several parrots. I was surprised they speak English very we...=========================================== 7. 遇到不懂得要及时问老师或问同学,弄明白。 8. 每天晚上听30分钟英语,训练自己的... 新学期到了,那么大家一定会有新的打算,我的打算又是什么呢?其实,我的打算和别人一...===========================================始可做非常之事业"对于我们中学生来说 写一篇好的作文 画一幅美丽的图画 唱一支动人... 也许会有坎坷 艰险 但我我坚信 在我们敬爱的老师舵手的指挥和操纵下 我们一定会战胜...=========================================== 第四,要利用星期天和节假日,继续参加提高班作文、数奥、英语,多读课外书,不断丰富自己的知识。要挤出时间,多干事。 总而言之,在新的学期里我要更加努力,争取每门功课...===========================================所以,定一个新学期的计划事必要的。 首先,我承认在初中时。我的确没有认真学习,上... 就算做到也是暂时的。所以,我打算在今后的日子中从生活习惯开始做起,惺惺更正,我相...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助How to Keep Fit
&&& As we all know,health is very important.But how to keep fit? Firstly, we should have a good diet.That’s eating more fresh fruit and vegetables, but less junk food. Drink more water instead of coke or other unhealthy drinks. Secondly, it's good for us to take more exercise, such as running, walking, ball games and so on. At last, we should learn to relax ourselves. We can listen to some light music, chat with families or friends and have a good sleep. To keep fit is not difficult if you care it a lot.
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
某英语网站进行了一次中学生健康情况调查,发现很多中学生的健康状况令人担忧。主要原因有:饮食结构不合理;体育锻炼不足;心理压力大,不能与人很好地沟通等等。为此,他们发起了题为How Io Keep Fit的征文活动,倡导中学生的健康生活方式。请你写一篇80词左右的英语短文,说明如何保持身体健康。(文中不要出现作者本人的真实信息)
来源:2010年山东省潍坊市初中毕业生升学考试英语卷
题型:写作题
某英语网站进行了一次中学生健康情况调查,发现很多中学生的健康状况令人担忧。主要原因有:饮食结构不合理;体育锻炼不足;心理压力大,不能与人很好地沟通等等。为此,他们发起了题为How Io Keep Fit的征文活动,倡导中学生的健康生活方式。请你写一篇80词左右的英语短文,说明如何保持身体健康。(文中不要出现作者本人的真实信息)
来源:学年四川省乐山市沙湾区初三毕业调研考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:书面表达
某英语网站进行了一次中学生健康情况调查,发现很多中学生的健康状况令人担忧,主要原因有:饮食结构不合理;体育锻炼不足;心里压力大;不能与人很好的沟通等等。为此,他们发起了题为“How to keep fit”的征文活动,倡导中学生的健康生活方式。请你写一篇80字左右的英语短文,说明如何保持身体健康。(文中不得出现作者本人的真实信息)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&How to keep fit
某英语网站进行了一次中学生健康情况调查,发现很多中学生的健康状况令人担忧。
主要原因有:饮食结构不合理;体育锻炼不足;心理压力大,不能与人很好地沟通等等。为
此,他们发起了题为How Io Keep Fit的征文活动,倡导中学生的健康生活方式。请你写一篇
80词左右的英语短文,说明如何保持身体健康。(文中不要出现作者本人的真实信息)
来源:2011届山西省初三下学期第一次月考英语卷
题型:书面表达
书面表达(15分)
某英语网站进行了一次中学生健康情况调查,发现很多中学生的健康状况令人担忧。主要原因有:饮食结构不合理;体育锻炼不足;心理压力大,不能与人很好地沟通等等。为此,他们发起了题为How to Keep Fit的征文活动,倡导中学生的健康生活方式。请你写一篇80词左右短文,说明如何保持身体健康。(文中不要出现作者本人的真实信息)
How to Keep Fit
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
吴老师30日19点直播积的乘方
余老师30日20点直播培养与测试要求一篇英语作文《假如我是一名英语老师》50个单词左右!-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 要求一篇英语作文《假如我是一名英语老师》50个单词左右!
要求一篇英语作文《假如我是一名英语老师》50个单词左右!
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“要求一篇英语作文《假如我是一名英语老师》”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“要求一篇英语作文《假如我是一名英语老师》”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:要求一篇英语作文《假如我是一名英语老师》50个单词左右!,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:If I were a teacher, I should be fair and impartial carefully, even if mistakes squad, and no different from ordinary students punishment. In addition, I would also like to teach students, the moral quality is the most important.
Teachers like farmers, students like seedlings, as pro-teacher ground cultivation, fertilization, irrigation, the future will be a bumper harvest the fruits of the so-called "mentor rejuvenating" is the intention, if I was the teacher, I would certainly advancing toward this goal
假如我是一位老师,我的心地要公正无私,即使班长犯错,与普通学生处罚毫无两样。另外,我还要教导学生,品德的好坏是最重要的。
老师就像农夫,学生好比幼苗,由于老师亲勤地栽培、施肥、灌溉,将来才会有丰收的成果,所谓“良师兴国”就是此意,假如我是老师,我一定向这一目标迈进。通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:答:If I were a teacher, I should be fair and impartial carefully, even if mistakes squad, and no different from ordinary students punishment. In addition, I would also like to teach students, the moral quality is the most importan...===========================================问:她是女的,很年轻,100词左右,能有汉译最好,好的追加答:My English teacher is a young woman.She comes from China,she is really a good teacher.She is not only has a beautiful face,but also has a kind heart .She is tall and slim and really beautiful.She is helpful.When students meet l...===========================================问:她是女的,很年轻,100词左右,能有汉译最好,好的追加答:要多少字? 应付几年班? I want to be a teacher, such that I do not need to write a composition. I only need to make assignment to my students. Oh! what a nice job!===========================================问:她是女的,很年轻,100词左右,能有汉译最好,好的追加答:How to be a good english teacher Hello everyone. Today, I’d like to talk about“How to be a good English teacher”. To be honest, I’m really happy to stand here and say something about it. First of all, as a teacher of English, w...===========================================问:5句话就OK了 我才小学 我的老师姓吴,是一名非常漂亮的女老师。……………………...答:my english teacher,miss wu,is a very young lady,she is tall and slender.she is very beautiful with big eyes,high nose and black long hairs .and she is also responsible to us,she teaches well and works very hard,she is really a ...===========================================问:5句话就OK了 我才小学 我的老师姓吴,是一名非常漂亮的女老师。……………………...答:作文一:My friend I have a good friend. She is a pretty girl. She lives in Jiujiang. She is a middle school student. She has big eyes, a small mouth, a small nose and a round face. She is tall and thin. She likes watching TV an...===========================================问:5句话就OK了 我才小学 我的老师姓吴,是一名非常漂亮的女老师。……………………...答:I'm a student now.My father and my mother are both teachers.They are good teaches.So I want to be a teacher.Ithink teachers can do something important.I think I can make friends with students.I can teach my students how they ca...===========================================问:急,今天自内!!!!!!!!!!!!!一篇关于《我的老师》的英语作...答:Miss Li is my Chinese teacher . She is about thirty years old . She is very pretty and young . Her hair is brown and curly . Miss Li always wears a blue coat . I think her favourite colour will be blue . Miss Li is very friendl...=========================================== 假如我是一位老师,我的心地要公正无私,即使班长犯错,与普通学生处罚毫无两样。另外,我还要教导学生,品德的好坏是最重要的。 老师就像农夫,学生好比幼苗,由于老师亲勤...===========================================Hi, My name is Tom Li. I came to this city last week and this is my first English lesson in this school. I came to this city from Beijing. My family moved here because my Dad has go...===========================================that playing with children is a wonderful thing in my life. Also i can speak fluent English. It... looking forward to your early reply. Yours Truly, XXX 我刚写的,你看下吧,如果喜欢...=========================================== I Want to be A Teacher I want to be a teacher because I think that becoming a teacher is very proud.When I was young,my mother told me that teacher is one of the most import...=========================================== 随着时代的发展,当今社会有一个非常普遍的现象,即家长希望孩子们从小学习英语。假如我是一名幼儿教师,我不会一笔一划地教孩子们字母,一字一句地教孩子们英语句子,而...===========================================and Hamburgure.That's my English teacher,my friend.we all like her very much!Don't you? 我的英语老师是一名年轻的女性,她来自中国。她是一名非常好的教师,英语老师不仅长...=========================================== My Day Today is Monday. I get up at 6:00. I have my breakfast at about 6:30.Then I clean my room, wash my face and brush my teeth. I have noodles for breakfast. I go to sch...=========================================== I have trouble listening to English. I totally can't& understand what those people are talking in English. What should I do? You are an expert in teaching students English. I hop...=========================================== i know you are facing the promblem on how to make new friends when you came to the high school. in my opinion, i suppose that it's a normal experience that& you are unfi...===========================================Miss Wang ismy English teacher.She always take a glasses.And she is young and beautiful.She is hard-working.I like her very much.===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助英语作文.(十万火急)健康是一直人们关注的话题.你认为健康的生活习惯应当是怎样的?请根据下面的信息写一篇50词左右的短文.健康饮食早睡早起多做运动初中1.2年级水平,表太深奥了.分_百度作业帮
英语作文.(十万火急)健康是一直人们关注的话题.你认为健康的生活习惯应当是怎样的?请根据下面的信息写一篇50词左右的短文.健康饮食早睡早起多做运动初中1.2年级水平,表太深奥了.分
英语作文.(十万火急)健康是一直人们关注的话题.你认为健康的生活习惯应当是怎样的?请根据下面的信息写一篇50词左右的短文.健康饮食早睡早起多做运动初中1.2年级水平,表太深奥了.分不多是个心意.谢谢了.
我就是初二滴,所以我有一篇满分的作文It is very important to stay healthy..We should try to eat more vegetables and fruit.We must drink a cup of milk every day.And we try to eat less junk food.Everyone needs exersice ,we must exercise two or three times a week.We should sleep eight hours every night.We must go bed and get up early..we need have a good healthy lifestyle.
这么叼,把你QQ号留下个撒
我就是初二滴,所以我有一篇满分的作文It
healthy..We
vegetables}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文五十个单词的 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信