我和玛丽我有一个新朋友 英语英语

英语翻译内容如下:看,这是我的朋友玛丽,一个很阳光可爱的女孩.她今年12岁,我比他小一岁,但我比他更高更强壮.她有一头长长的头发和大大的眼睛.她喜欢读书和画画,我也是,但我更喜欢游_百度作业帮
英语翻译内容如下:看,这是我的朋友玛丽,一个很阳光可爱的女孩.她今年12岁,我比他小一岁,但我比他更高更强壮.她有一头长长的头发和大大的眼睛.她喜欢读书和画画,我也是,但我更喜欢游
英语翻译内容如下:看,这是我的朋友玛丽,一个很阳光可爱的女孩.她今年12岁,我比他小一岁,但我比他更高更强壮.她有一头长长的头发和大大的眼睛.她喜欢读书和画画,我也是,但我更喜欢游泳.她还喜欢吃冰激凌.这个星期天我们将一起去公园玩.
Look,this is my friend Mary,a very pretty and sunny girl.She is twelve years old,one year elder than me,but I am comparatively taller and stronger.She has long hair and a pair of big eyes.She likes reading and drawing,so do I,while I prefer swimming.She enjoys eating ice creams.This weekend,we will go to the park together to have a good time there.认真翻译的,不懂的地方请追问.
好多单词都不懂。我是小学耶。。
我认为就一个comparatively你可能不认识吧。。
解释为相对地,其他的都可以放心地写~
prefer解释是 更喜欢~
最后的this weekend还是换成Sunday比较合适~
Look, this is my friend Marie, a very lovely girl.She is 12 years old this year, I was a year younger than him, but I am taller and stronger than him.She has long hair and big eyes.She likes...
this is my friend marry, a happy girl.she is 12,she is 1 year older than me,but i am stronger and higher than her.she has long hair and big eyes.she likes reading and drawing, i like them ,too,but i like swimming better.she likes to eat ice cream, this sunday we will go to the patk.
Content is as follows: look, this is my friend Marie, a very lovely girl.She is 12 years old this year, I was a year younger than him, but I am taller and stronger than him.
Look, this is my friend Mary, a very lovely girl. She is 12 years old this year.I am a/one year younger than her, but I am taller and stronger than her. She has long hair and big eyes. She l...
Look, this is my friend Mary, a very lovely girl. She is 12 years old this year.I am a/one year younger than her, but I am taller and stronger than her. She has long hair and big eyes. She l...1.所以我可以免费给家人和朋友发邮件。2.我坐在一个名叫玛丽的女孩旁边。翻译成英语_百度知道
1.所以我可以免费给家人和朋友发邮件。2.我坐在一个名叫玛丽的女孩旁边。翻译成英语
我有更好的答案
.2. So I can send E-mail to my family and my friends for free. I am sitting beside a girl who named Mary
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
发邮件的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译1.他指给我看他丢钱包的地方2.我不认识那个和你说话的女孩3.她是一个叫玛丽的女孩4.那些正在打网球的男孩是我的朋友5.你记不记得我们到这儿的那一天6.吹掉7.不重视8.成千上万9._百度作业帮
英语翻译1.他指给我看他丢钱包的地方2.我不认识那个和你说话的女孩3.她是一个叫玛丽的女孩4.那些正在打网球的男孩是我的朋友5.你记不记得我们到这儿的那一天6.吹掉7.不重视8.成千上万9.
英语翻译1.他指给我看他丢钱包的地方2.我不认识那个和你说话的女孩3.她是一个叫玛丽的女孩4.那些正在打网球的男孩是我的朋友5.你记不记得我们到这儿的那一天6.吹掉7.不重视8.成千上万9.他太瘦弱不能抬起角落里的那个大箱子(too...to)10.我好像认识那个正在和他聊天的人(as if)11.在美国并不是所有的人都喜欢足球(部分否定)12.他离开家时没锁门(leave)13.尽管许多人在地震中生还但死人人数是巨大的(the number of)14.无论你做什么是前都要仔细考虑(whatever)15.我买了一座窗子都朝南的新房子(定语从句)16.没有用17.冒出来18.19.在.顶端20.醒来21.搭起22.专注于23.对.感到震惊24.做演讲25.依据.判断26.高兴地做某事27.以.为自豪28.对.表达谢意
1.他指给我看他丢钱包的地方He showed me the place where he lost his wallet.2.我不认识那个和你说话的女孩I don't know the girl whom you talked with.3.她是一个叫玛丽的女孩She is a girl who is called Mary.4.那些正在打网球的男孩是我的朋友Those boys who are playing tennis are my friends.5.你记不记得我们到这儿的那一天Do you remember the day when we arrived here?6.吹掉blow off7.不重视pay no stress on 8.成千上万thousands of9.他太瘦弱不能抬起角落里的那个大箱子(too...to)He is too weak to carry the big box in the corner.10.我好像认识那个正在和他聊天的人(as if)I might know that people who is talking with him.(这句话不能用as if,as if 表示的是“好像, 似乎, 仿佛”的意思,后面引导从句)11.在美国并不是所有的人都喜欢足球(部分否定)In America, not all the people love football.12.他离开家时没锁门(leave)He didn't lock the door when he left home.13.尽管许多人在地震中生还但死人人数是巨大的(the number of)Although many people survived in the earthquake, the number of the dead is immense.14.无论你做什么是前都要仔细考虑(whatever)You should think carefully before whatever you do.15.我买了一座窗子都朝南的新房子(定语从句)I bought a new house whose window is towards the south.16.没有用no use17.冒出来come out18.了解 understand19.在.顶端on the top of20.醒来wake up21.搭起put up22.专注于focus on23.对.感到震惊 be shocked by24.做演讲give a speech25.依据.判断judge by26.高兴地做某事delight27.以.为自豪be proud of28.对.表达谢意 be grateful to当前位置: &
求翻译:我有一个好朋友,她的名字叫玛丽是什么意思?
我有一个好朋友,她的名字叫玛丽
问题补充:
I have a good friend, her name is Mary
I have a good friend, her name was Mary
I have a good friend, her name is called Mary
I have a good friend, her name is Mary
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!那些是什么?答 那些是英语书.我有一个妹妹,她的名字叫玛丽.你的手表和我的手表一样.把英文写出来._百度作业帮
那些是什么?答 那些是英语书.我有一个妹妹,她的名字叫玛丽.你的手表和我的手表一样.把英文写出来.
那些是什么?答 那些是英语书.我有一个妹妹,她的名字叫玛丽.你的手表和我的手表一样.把英文写出来.
What are those?Answer those who is an English book.I have a younger sister,and her name is Mary.Your watch and I watch
1.What are those?2.Those are English books.3.I have a sister whose name is Marry.或者I have a sister ,her name is Marry.
I have a sister who called Marry.最干脆的一句My sister is Marry.(我妹妹叫玛丽。)4.Your watch and mine are the same.
1 what are those?2 those are English books3 i have a sister and her name is mary4 your wathch is same with mine
Those are English books.I have a sister,her name is mary .Your watch is the same as mine.
what are those?those are english booki have a younger sister and her name is mary .your watch looks like mine 看完所有楼上的我无语了,是翻译软件翻译的吧。
What are those? Those who is an English book. I have a younger sister, and her name is Mary. Your watch and I watch 希望我的回答能帮助到你~~
what are these?answer: these are english books.I have a little sister, and her name is Mary.Your watch are the same as mine.}

我要回帖

更多关于 杭州玛丽英语官网 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信