I will call you when I will have no timetime.哪儿错了

I will call you when I will have time.哪儿错了_百度作业帮
I will call you when I will have time.哪儿错了
I will call you when I will have time.哪儿错了
I will call you when I have time.when"当...时",注意主将从现
把will去掉我一有时间就会给你打电话
你可以改成when i have time,i will call you
i will go and watch you play 中的应该是playing watch sb doing。。 .would you please tell me when do you have match ?参考译文1:我的生活是这么多的温暖,我给你的一切,但你离开我,你叫我怎么后,再次给别人笑有些人会一直刻在我的记忆中,甚至忘了他的声音,忘记了他的笑容,忘记了他的脸,但每次我觉得他那种感觉,是从来没有改变过。参考译文2:我的生活是这么多的温暖,我给你的一切,但你离开我,你叫我怎么后,再次给别人笑有些人会一直刻在我的记忆中,甚至忘了他的声音,忘记了他的笑容,忘记了他的脸,但每次我觉得他那种感觉,是从来没有改变过。参考译文3:我的生活是温暖这么多,我给你,但你离开我,你叫我如何后再给别人笑有些人会一直刻在我的记忆,竟然忘了他的声音,忘记他微笑,忘了他的脸,但每次我认为他的那种感觉,永远不会改变。参考译文4:我的生命是热情如此多,我给你所有,但你离开我,你要求我如何再次后,别人笑有些人会已铭刻在我的记忆中,甚至忘记了他的声音,忘记了他的微笑,忘记他的脸,但每次我认为他的这种感觉,是从来没有改变。语义参照:Visualize search data and understand how to take action on it with an intuitive search interface that employs a Word Cloud, treemaps, bubble charts, and histograms
搜索数据的可视化,并了解如何采取行动,一个直观的搜索界面,它采用一个Word云,treemaps,气泡图和直方图for you a good perfume
正在翻译,请等待...不和你玩了
Do not play with youMDC-005
人力发展委员会-005There are much Chinnese here in toronto
While Jack was a little boy but he knows a lotit's one more time
这是一个更多的时间当两个聚合体中的个体自由结合时,便能产生多种组合可能。
When two individual freedom in the polymer when combined, can produce a variety of combinations possible.lost.Forget
失去了。忘了you know the china red sandalwood museum?
你知道中国紫檀博物馆?Witness of the old is new
旧是新的证人Don’t go away
Don't go away到这里多少时间?
Here how long?干诺道
Connaught Road一平米!
A square meter!神经网络技术在医学领域应用进展
Progress in application of neural network technology in medical fieldwalk upsaairs
走 upsaairskiss your brea
亲吻您的brea我考虑的还是不周全
Also I consider is adequatehardly had the helicopter landed when the waiting crowd ran toward it
几乎没有了直升机降落时,等待的人群朝它跑我爱下巴尖尖的女生.
I love the sharp fangs girls under .it is hot today
今天天气很热I'm sorry that I'll be busy finding some material
我很抱歉,我会找到一些繁忙材料吉姆明天将在户外举办生日聚会。
Jim held tomorrow at the outdoor birthday party.中华人民共和国建国五十周年庆典
People's Republic of China celebrated its 50th anniversaryF1上出口
On the export F 1太阳很晒
Sun SunClothes little put on
少衣服放在disturbance of hazardous substance
翻译公司的有害物质Mental derangement will only harm them
精神干扰只会伤害他们VirulentPred
VirulentPred早餐后8点坐车出发,午餐自带,下午3点回校
After breakfast, departure 8:00 car, lunch comes, back to school at 3 pmTHE UL CERTIFICATIONS ARE AVAILABLE ON
UL认证的可在站我们将要迎来7天的假期
We are about to usher in a 7-day holidayJing Ge
阁她上周二在办公室
She was in the office on Tuesday之前,没人能够劝阻他
No one will be able to dissuade him, Before你必须遵守规则
You must abide by the rules后来我发现他还是一个挺不错的人的
Later I discovered he was a very nice personIn many factories, an assembly line is used to speed up the efficiency of the workforce
正在翻译,请等待...侯博馨爱刘荣平
Hou Boxin love Liu Rongping特别是英语歌曲
Especially English songsenjoy the beautiful
享受美丽Near Greenland is a island
近格陵兰岛是一个孤岛我读过的一篇新闻中讲到
I read an article mentioned in news最近查询:
Quartiver des 华、 脸 r siduelle rire、 rire 莱氏族杜四。
我不这样做,每天的表演,而是我生命中的图片..
被发现在工业实验室和生产部门的工作
For a problem
management role
arrived home at 6 p.m.
招聘的公司参与关闭它
Travel far
The other is bad for the company
Smart is not used, with an open mind!
That way, I can dream
Their who think and to
你可以看到的玩具
我的名字叫钟俞洁十道英语选择题(要有原因)单项选择1.Don't be____next time ,Jack A.late B.later C.latest D.lately2.I will call you when I ____London .A.get B.arrive at C.arrive in D.get in3.I'm going to take you___our school.A.around B.visit C.see D._百度作业帮
十道英语选择题(要有原因)单项选择1.Don't be____next time ,Jack A.late B.later C.latest D.lately2.I will call you when I ____London .A.get B.arrive at C.arrive in D.get in3.I'm going to take you___our school.A.around B.visit C.see D.
十道英语选择题(要有原因)单项选择1.Don't be____next time ,Jack A.late B.later C.latest D.lately2.I will call you when I ____London .A.get B.arrive at C.arrive in D.get in3.I'm going to take you___our school.A.around B.visit C.see D.round4.In the piano contest ,my brother didn't play well and Idid___.A.very well B.much better C.very good D.even worse 5.I like singing ,I___like dancing.A.too B.also C.and D.but6.It's difficult for him ___so much homework on time.A.finishing B.to finish C.finishes D.to finishing7.Chinese people ___gymnastics and table tennis.A.good at B.is good at C.are good at D.are good for 8.My father didn't go to bed___12:00 last night.A,to B.as C.until D.for9.__Why do you like basketball -----______.Because I like Yao Ming.Because there are few people .Because it is a dull job.Because I am busy.10----Where are you going ----I'm______.A.leaving Hefei B.leaving for Hefei C.leaving to Hefei D.leaving from Hefei
A (迟到:be late)C(get to sp=arrive in/at sp=reach sp)排除AD,London大地方用inA(take sb to do
意思是:带你参观我们的学校)D(用副词,排除C,两个人用比较级,没有转折,如果是A会有转折,所以选D,意思是:在钢琴比
赛中,我哥哥没有表现好,我更没表现好)B(根据句意,我喜欢唱歌,我也喜欢跳舞)B(固定搭配:It's +adj+for sb+to do)C(be good at 擅长.Chinese people 是复数,用are)C(not.until固定搭配)A(跟篮球有关)B(leave for sp离开某地去某地)
ABADCADCAD
您好!1.A,因为原句没有提示比较级的成分,故动词原形。2.C,arrive in+大地点,例如城市、国家。3.A,take sb. around 带某人自出转转(参观)。4.C,提示词and所以是并列关系,所以“我只能弹得也不好”,故C。5.B,并列句的用法,also。6.B,固定句型 It's difficult for sb. to...
A.late C.arrive
worse B.also
C.are good
Yao MingB.leaving}

我要回帖

更多关于 have a good time 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信