keren ann好听的歌 一首歌you love me baby歌词

有一首歌歌词是 oh my baby you heart you love me…… 很欢快的 很_百度知道
有一首歌歌词是 oh my baby you heart you love me…… 很欢快的 很
有一首歌歌词是 oh my baby you heart you love me…… 很欢快的 很流行的歌 肯定不是贾斯丁和nobody
也不是小甜甜的 求求求 歌名 很欢快的
You gave me your ringAnd I'm so glad that I kept on sayingOh no! Not my babyOh no! Not my sweet babyYou're not like those other boysWho play with hearts like they were toysOh no! Not my babyOh no! Not my sweet babyOh no! Not my babyNo, no, no not my sweet babyOh no! Not my ba
&NOt my baby&
是不是这个
望采纳谢谢你!
你歌词确定没问题吧
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他8条回答
pretty boy 的歌词 看看对不对 呵呵 可能有用可能没用I lay awake at night
See things in black and white
I only got you inside my mind
You knew you have made me blind
I lay awake and pray
That you would look my way
I have all this songing in my heart
I knew it right from the start
Oh my pretty pretty boy I love you
like I never ever love no one before u
Pretty pretty boy of mine
just tell me you love me too
Oh my pretty pretty boy I need you
Oh my pretty pretty boy I do
Let me inside make me stay
rig ht beside you
I use to write you name
And put it in a frame
And sometime I think I hear you call
Right from my bedroom wall
You stay a lit...
不是 他就是oh my baby you heart you love me 是连在一起的
[ti:oops!... i did it again]
[ar:britney spears]
[al:oops!... i did it again]
artist: britney spears
album: oops... i did it again
title: oops... i did it again
yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
i think i did it again
i made you believe we're more than just friends
it might seem like a crush
but it doesn't mean that i'm serious
'cause to lose all my senses
that is just so typically me
oh baby, baby :chorus:
oops!...i did it again
i played with your heart, got lost in the game
oh baby, baby
oops!...you think i'm in love
that i'm sent from above
i'm not that innocent
you see my problem is this
i'm dre...
pretty boy》
M2M的《pretty boy》
i want you back.迈克尔杰克逊小时候唱的。莫非是 《 barbie girl 》――aqua ?
我也听过,挺好听的,请问你现在知道叫什么歌了吗?
爱情红绿灯
不是这首歌
你应该听的不是原版
男的还是女的?
不是 那个歌词就是连在一起的
你听了吗?
不是 是很欢快的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首歌是英文的,歌词是I love you baby ,很有名的这个歌曲_百度知道
有一首歌是英文的,歌词是I love you baby ,很有名的这个歌曲
提问者采纳
这首吗?Frankie Valli唱的can't take my eyes off youI love you baby, and if it's quite all right, I need you baby to warm a lonely night. I love you baby. Trust in me when I say Oh pretty baby, don't let me down I pray. Oh pretty baby, now that I found you, stay. And let me love you, oh baby let me love you, You're just too good to be true. Can't take my eyes off you. You'd be like heaven to touch. I wanna hold you so much. At long last love has arrived. And I thank God I'm alive. You're just too good to be true. I Can't take my eyes off you. I love you baby, and if it's quite all right, I need you baby to warm a lonely night. I love you baby. Trust in me when I say I love you baby, and if it's quite all right, I need you baby to warm a lonely night. I love you baby. Trust in me when I say I love you baby, and if it's quite all right, I need you baby to warm a lonely night. I love you baby. Trust in me when I say I love you baby, and if it's quite all right, I need you baby to warm a lonely night. I love you baby. Trust in me when I say (music) the end
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文的相关知识
其他2条回答
歌名就是i love u baby
Can't my eyes off you.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首歌,歌词有句baby can you feel it(me)这句音调很高,是个男的唱得 我找了很久了_百度知道
求一首歌,歌词有句baby can you feel it(me)这句音调很高,是个男的唱得 我找了很久了
是个男的唱得
love me ?My friends say I’m a fool to thinkThat you’re the one for meI guess I’m just a sucker for love‘Cuz honestly the truth is thatYou know I’m never leavin’‘Cuz you’re my angel sent from aboveBaby you can do no wrongMy money is yoursGive you little more because I love ya, love yaWith me, girl, is where you belongJust stay right hereI promise my dear I’ll put nothin above ya. above yaLove me, Love meSay that you love meFool me, Fool meOh how you do meKiss me, Kiss meSay that you miss meTell me what I wanna hearTell me you (love me)Love me, Love meSay that you love meFool me, Fool meOh how you do meKiss me, Kiss meSay that you miss meTell me what I wanna hearTell me u love mePeople try to tell meBut I still refuse to listenCuz they don’t get to spend time with youA minute with you is worth more thanA thousand days without your love, oh your loveBaby you can do no wrongMy money is yoursGive you little more because I love ya, love yaWith me, girl, is where you belongJustin Bieber Love Me lyrics found on Just stay right hereI promise my dear I’ll put nothin above ya. above yaLove me, Love meSay that you love meFool me, Fool meOh how you do meKiss me , kiss meSay that u miss meTell me what I wanna hearTell me you love me.Love me, Love meSay that you love meFool me, Fool meOh how you do meKiss me , kiss meSay that u miss meTell me what I wanna hearTell me you love me.My heart is blind but I don’t care‘Cuz when I’m with you everything has disappearedAnd every time I hold you nearI never wanna let you go, ohLove me, Love meSay that you love meFool me, Fool meOh how you do meKiss me , kiss meSay that u miss meTell me what I wanna hearTell me you love me.Love me, Love meSay that you love meFool me, Fool meOh how you do meKiss me , kiss meSay that u miss meTell me what I wanna hearTell me you love me
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
My all 是吗
Ladies and gentleman
The time is here
The time is now
All over the world
Paris, Sant Francisco
Everyone on holiyday
Put your drinks in the air
Can you Feel it?
Can you Feel it?
Jean Roch says
Can you Feel it?
Jean Roch says
Can you Feel it?
Jean Roch says
Can you feel it, feel it , feel it
Can you Feel it?
Can you Feel it?
Can you Feel it?
Yeah!Come on
I can feel my heart, my energy
And I doubt my fire bombs
And men you're just like beach
And everyone about
Understand with his cry, happy end
Featuring a man who comes back flames !
Hand of God, all the power of love
Can you Feel it?
Can you Feel it?
Can you Feel it?
Can you Feel it...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁&&想找一首歌,限定是英文歌或者西班牙语的,歌词内容只要表达do y ...
想找一首歌,限定是英文歌或者西班牙语的,歌词内容只要表达do you love me就行了
节奏要温柔点的噶,旋律要好听最好能把歌词也给我,如果是西班牙语的歌,麻烦翻译成英文或中文P上歌词的我追加10分
提问者的感言:谢谢您的解答!
其他回答9条
本回答正在审核中...
本回答正在审核中...
A Little Love/upload/pdenglish/.mp3greatness as you smallest as me you show me what is deep as sea a little love,little kiss a litlle hug,little gift all of little somethingthese are our memories you make me cry make me smile make me feel that love is true you always stand by my side i don't want to say goodbye you make me cry make me smile make me feel the joy of love oh kissing you thank you for all the love you always give to me oh i love you yes i do,i always do make me cry make me smile make me feel that love is true you always stand by my side i don't want to say goodbye repeat#to be with you,oh i love you
do you love me以下是歌词ruth be told, simple and boldi think you're specialwe can roll like a team, you know what i meansee, i'm not gonna mess around and i'm not gonna let you downcause i do love youthis i know, this i kno -oh -ooow!money makes the world go 'roundpeople will be people alwaysbaby, what goes up comes downthis i know, so here i godo you love melove medo you love melove medo you love mebabyhit or miss, here's what it is you are that someonea diamond in the rough, the real stuffnow if goodness are to find,then luck is a friend of mine, cause i do love youthis i know, this i kno -oh -ooow!money makes the world go 'roundpeople will be people alwaysbaby, what goes up comes downthis i know, so here i godo you love melove medo you love melove medo you love mebabymoney makes the world go 'roundpeople will be people alwaysbaby, what goes up comes downthis i know, so here i godo you love melove medo you love melove medo you love melove medo you love melove medo you love mebaby
do you love me以下是歌词ruth be told, simple and boldi think you're specialwe can roll like a team, you know what i meansee, i'm not gonna mess around and i'm not gonna let you downcause i do love youthis i know, this i kno -oh -ooow!money makes the world go 'roundpeople will be people alwaysbaby, what goes up comes downthis i know, so here i godo you love melove medo you love melove medo you love mebabyhit or miss, here's what it is you are that someonea diamond in the rough, the real stuffnow if goodness are to find,then luck is a friend of mine, cause i do love youthis i know, this i kno -oh -ooow!money makes the world go 'roundpeople will be people alwaysbaby, what goes up comes downthis i know, so here i godo you love melove medo you love melove medo you love mebabymoney makes the world go 'roundpeople will be people alwaysbaby, what goes up comes downthis i know, so here i godo you love melove medo you love melove medo you love melove medo you love melove medo you love mebaby
推荐Jennifer Kae的Do You Love Me 歌词如下:Truth be told, simple and boldI think you're specialWe can roll like a team, you know what I meanSee, I'm not gonna mess around and I'm not gonna let you downcause I do love youThis I know, this I kno -oh -ooow!Money makes the world go 'roundPeople will be people alwaysBaby, what goes up comes downThis I know, so here I goDo you love melove meDo you love melove meDo you love mebabyHit or miss, here's what it is you are that someonea diamond in the rough, the real stuffNow if goodness are to find,then luck is a friend of mine, cause I do love youThis I know, this I kno -oh -ooow!Money makes the world go 'roundPeople will be people alwaysBaby, what goes up comes downThis I know, so here I goDo you love melove meDo you love melove meDo you love mebabyMoney makes the world go 'roundPeople will be people alwaysBaby, what goes up comes downThis I know, so here I goDo you love melove meDo you love melove meDo you love melove meDo you love melove meDo you love mebaby
推荐Jennifer Kae的Do You Love Me 歌词如下:Truth be told, simple and boldI think you're specialWe can roll like a team, you know what I meanSee, I'm not gonna mess around and I'm not gonna let you downcause I do love youThis I know, this I kno -oh -ooow!Money makes the world go 'roundPeople will be people alwaysBaby, what goes up comes downThis I know, so here I goDo you love melove meDo you love melove meDo you love mebabyHit or miss, here's what it is you are that someonea diamond in the rough, the real stuffNow if goodness are to find,then luck is a friend of mine, cause I do love youThis I know, this I kno -oh -ooow!Money makes the world go 'roundPeople will be people alwaysBaby, what goes up comes downThis I know, so here I goDo you love melove meDo you love melove meDo you love mebabyMoney makes the world go 'roundPeople will be people alwaysBaby, what goes up comes downThis I know, so here I goDo you love melove meDo you love melove meDo you love melove meDo you love melove meDo you love mebaby
A Little Love/upload/pdenglish/.mp3greatness as you smallest as me you show me what is deep as sea a little love,little kiss a litlle hug,little gift all of little somethingthese are our memories you make me cry make me smile make me feel that love is true you always stand by my side i don't want to say goodbye you make me cry make me smile make me feel the joy of love oh kissing you thank you for all the love you always give to me oh i love you yes i do,i always do make me cry make me smile make me feel that love is true you always stand by my side i don't want to say goodbye repeat#to be with you,oh i love you
问答为您推荐
市场价:暂无
网友正在问
||||||||||
Copyright (C) 1999-, All Rights Reserved 版权所有 天极网络一首歌,歌词里有love me love me baby you love me_百度知道
一首歌,歌词里有love me love me baby you love me
高潮类似于love me love me baby you love me kiss me kiss me or have you do me。有谁知道,谢谢。
我有更好的答案
张智成的《may i love you》?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 keren ann 2015 的文章