All Rights Reserved.
地址:深圳市福田区深南中路2010号东风大厦14F
备案:粤ICP备号初中英语_中考题_试题_问酷网
当前题库:中考题
1&&&&&&&&&&
试题编号:1256014
知识点:词汇运用
难度:二级
&&& Want an “OK” from your parents when you start to miss your favorite on-line game? It’s ___.___but possible now.
&&& Last week, the China Youth Internet Association said it would find more games for teens. It has made standards (标准) for computer games for&___._&kinds of age groups. These standards are the first in China.
“We hope the standards can tell students&&&.&&games they can play,” said Shao Dehai, head of the association. “Students can keep away from bad games.”
Which games are OK? Many people made the standards. They were&___._&, game-makers and top game-players.
The standards tell people which games are for juniors, seniors and grown-ups.
There are 11 standards. Some are for players and some for game-makers.
The standards say games for juniors should be about good things. Juniors games may teach players more than&__.__&for grown-ups. It’s better for makers to use stories from history and geography in their games. This makes&.____&more fun.
Junior games have rules for players as well. If you use bad words too many times, you may be&&&.&&from playing the game.
You can’t spend too much time on games. The computer will stop the game when your time is up. Great, right? Your mum may even be&&&.&&than you.
These standards aren’t ready yet. The association is asking for ideas&___._&all game-lovers. Want to know more about the standards? Go to /yxfj. At this website you can also tell&___._&how you feel about some games. If you have some good ideas for the standards, you can write to: .cn.
试题编号:1256013
&&& Every day, on her way to work, Amelia had to pass a slum(贫民窟).As a social ___.___ ,she had not paid much attention to it. This ___.___one day when she met a ragged boy named Sam. Sam knew she was the head of social services, and that she ___.___help. He reached out his hands and said, “Can you help me? I’m___.___for my dad.” His hands were so ___.___.Amelia said, “What’s up?” “My mom is terribly sick. Her birthday is coming. I know my___.___coming back would be the best present. My dad left us before I was two ___.___old,”said the boy.
&&& Amelia was ___.___moved and asked Sam to take her to his home. He led her to a small house. Amelia saw a woman lying on the bed. The woman knew she was dying. She said to Amelia. “Please find a ___.___for my son.”
&&& Amelia ___.___her hand and nodded with tears. She got an idea! Her husband to having one. Later Amelia brought Sam home. Ever since then ,the new family have had happiness and laughter.
试题编号:1256012
&&& One of my best days at school was a field trip to the seaside. Field trips are very common in the UK. Most schools take their students on geography field__._____. Teachers usually take the students____.___they can do a scientific experiment. Popular trips are to woodland areas and the seaside.
My school trip to the seaside was with my biology class. We were allowed to wear home clothes___.____of our school uniforms. When we got to the seaside, we were___.___into groups.
Each group was asked to find a different sea creature(生物)in the water in the rovks, ___.___we call rock pools.
&&& My group had to find little crabs(螃蟹).We had to catch___.___and then find the names of the crabs in our science books. When my friend Ella picked up a larger crab,it___.___her with its claw(钳子)and she started crying. After that, she didn’t want to catch the crabs. so she was moved in-to ___.___group.
&&& ___.___lunch, we sat in the sun on the rocks and ate sandwiches. After lunch, we went back to school where we wrote down everything we had ___.___out that day. I remembered feeling sad that we could not take back the crabs we had found. We had to put them back in their rock pool.
试题编号:1256011
&&& The British love sending text messages. They send more than 2.5 billion every month. And most people now understand the language of text, with its numbers and missing___.____. In fact, when a student at a Scottish school wrote the whole article &in txt&, his teacher___.____&& him &C + 4 f4t& (&C+for effort&).
&&& Although texting (发短信 )& is a___.____ way of staying in touch with your friends, it can also bring problems. In 2005, a British teenager became the____.___ person in the world to receive treatment for an addiction(沉溺) to text-messaging. In one year, the nineteen-year-old spent about 4,500____.___texts.
For some people, text-messaging has____.___their lives. For example, James Trusler from Sussex in England travels around the world taking part in texting competitions and TV shows. He’s the world’s ___.____texter and recently set a new world record____.___&&&&&& he was appearing on Australian TV. He texted:&The razortoothed piranhas of the genera Serrasalmus and Py-gocentrus are the most ferocious freshwater fish in the world. In reality they seldom attack a human.&___.____took him 67 seconds. James sends a lot of text messages-about 2,500 a month. But he doesn’t get big bills___.____he works for a large mobile phone company !
试题编号:1256010
用方框中所给单词的正确形式填空,使短文正确、通顺、连贯。(每个单词限用一次)
Hi Christine,
&&& Sorry I haven’t emailed lately-I’ve been very busy since becoming a volunteer for the Riding for the Disabled Association.
Every Saturday,& I& help to get the horses___.____for the disabled(残疾)rides. Many
more disabled people want to ride___.____ than you’d imagine. It’s a disadvantage that I don’t know how to ride -I’d love to go on long riders with the riders -but I’ll learn soon__.__.
Right now, I’m just happy to be able to lead the horses around for the disabled riders.
&&& I’m____.___helping to organize a sale, which will be___.____next month. It’s a lot more work than helping the disabled.I need to collect second-hand things to sell at the sale. There are___.____things available(获得的)than I thought, but I’m sure we’ll have enough&&& ___.____next month.
&&& I hope the sale raises more money than last month’s walk. It was rainy, so too few people took
&part in the event. Last week, we held an auction(拍卖). The auction took much less___.__to organize than the walk.____.___, for some reason, people offered too little money for the things, so we didn’t raise enough money.
&&& I’m____.___you some pictures in the letter, as well as a speech I gave last week.
试题编号:1256009
任务型阅读
知识点:任务型阅读
请仔细阅读1-5小下面六个网站介绍 (A.B.C.D.E和F) ,选出符合Thomas. Melanie. Arthur. Darrel.David五人各自需求的最佳选项,其中有一多余选项。
. Thomas is a student from Japan, studying in Eastland High School. He has some problems with some English words and expressions. So he turns to some proper websites for help.
. Melanie is a high school student and wants to learn some hot technology news by reading some books in this field during the coming summer vacation. She wants to know where to get such books.
. Arthur is a young school teacher and wants to take a long journey to Germany with his family by air. He hopes to get low-priced airline tickets and deeply discounted hotel rooms. In order to do this, he draws his attention to the websites.
. Darrel’s father is a successful businessman. He is excited about his father’s job and decides to follow him. So he’d like to make good use of time in the summer holiday to learn some practical business English. How can he find a place where his dream can come true?
. David is a student of English coming from Africa and used to have many difficulties in his English study. He decided that he would get some free English learning materials to read and with the help of his friends, he wanted to find a website for his purpose.
. ___________. ___________. ___________. __________. _________
试题编号:1256008
任务型阅读
The best-loved pig in Hong Kong is called Mcdull.& His mom makes a wish that he will look like Chow Yun-fat or Tony Leung, but he is well-known only by a birthmark around his right eye.&&
Everything he tries, he fails. He wants to be an Olympic champion of qiangbaoshan (抢包山),& but the sport of catching the hottest baozi from a small mountain doesn’t really exist,of course. He dreams of going to the Maldives, but ends up on only a one day tour of a Hong Kong landmark.
&&& ______.______McDull was at first a supporting character in a story about his cousin McMug, a smart baby pig and ’6what parents expect of their children&.But interestingly, the wooden-headed McDull gradually became more attractive when he told his classmates that if he became the class monitor, he would treat everyone with strawberry cakes. McDull tried to speak out one sentence in his speech, &If you choose me, you will be... painful.& For him, it looks only a little bit different from an &A& when he gets an &E&.______._______
&&& _______.______In one of the McDull movies, he talks to the audience,&l suddenly realize that there is something you cannot have. No noodles, no Maldives, no golden medal,& no money. . . Actually, being silly is not funny-it could mean failure. Being fat is not funny. Being fat does not even mean you are stronger. Disappointment is not funny, either. When I grow up, and face the strict world that isn’t funny, what should I do?& He is still happy, however. He always starts again with a new dream when one fails him.
&&& ______._______The popularity of McDull sometimes makes his creator Alice Mark confused, who has some simple thoughts. such as God creates humans because he loves humans and he wants them to be happy. &Maybe people see themselves and their friends in McDull. McDull makes people realize that they used to be as simple and happy as him. If there is a theme in all the McDull movies, it is about how a simple person keeps his or her simplicity in a world full of problems.______ ._______& says Alice Mark.
&A. The cartoon pig is not smart, either.
&B. That’s why both children and adults find McDull cute.
&C. However, the slow, silly pig has won over Hong Kong people.
&E. The story is more than its funny points. It is pleasant and sour at the same time.
&F. What he has been doing in the movies is to find new dreams, but most of them end up in disappointment.
. ___________. ___________. ___________. __________. _________&&&&&&
试题编号:1256007
任务型阅读
下面文章中有五处(第1~5题)需要添加小标题。请从以下选项(A.B.C.D.E和F)中选出符合各段意思的小标题。选项中有一项是多余选项。
A. Places to Stay
B. Places to Visit
C. Weather
D. Shopping
E. History
F. Restaurants
Savannah City Guide
&&& . _____________
&&& If you want to spend the night in Savannah, you have lots of places to choose from. You can stay at a big hotel, a small inn, or a comfortable motel. Savannah’s hotels, motels, and inns are famous for their friendly service. Call one of these places to make your reservation...
&&& . _____________
&&& Savannah is well known for its wonderful restaurants. Many restaurants serve local seafood or old-fashioned Southern food. The following are some of the best restaurants in the area...
&&& . _____________
&&& If you like to shop, Savannah is the place for you! You’ll find all kinds of stores in Savannah.& You can go shopping in small stores or big shopping malls. Are you looking for a special treasure or a great deal? You’ll find it in Savannah.
&&& . _____________
&&& There are so many things to do and see in Savannah. The sightseeing is great. You can visit beautiful historic homes and museums. You can take a boat tour or visit Civil War forts. With all of Savannah’s history, art,and beautiful buildings be sure to take the time to enjoy all that Savannah has to offer !
&&& ._____________
&& Savannah has lots of sunshine throughout the year. Summers are hot and humid. Winters are generally mild. Temperatures usually range between 30 degress Fahrenheit ( - 1 degree Centigrade)& and 90 degrees Fahrenheit (33 degrees Centigrade.)
试题编号:1256006
任务型阅读
借鉴别人的学习方法,是提高学习的捷径之一。请仔细阅读1~5小题中优秀学生的经验介绍及下面六条学习秘诀(A、B、C、D、E和F),并一一配对。其中有一选项为多余。
. When a teacher assigns a lot of homework,Domenica Roman draws up a timetable, dividing the assignment into small parts. “It’s like eating a steak(牛排),”she says. &You chew it one bite at a time.”
. One student put a vocabulary list in the bathroom. He learned a new word every day while brushing his teeth. Another student used the time to remember biology terms while practicing running.
. In high school, McCray ran track, played football and was in the band and orchestra.“I was so busy that I couldn’t waste time looking for a pencil or missing paper.I kept everything right where I could put my hands on it,& he says.
. In an international class, Asian-Americans, on average scored higher than other students. The teacher found that the Asian-Americans discussed homework problems together, tried different ways to work out the problems and explained their solutions to one another.
. Christi is an excellent student at the University of California. If her math teacher assigns five problems, she does ten. If the history teacher assigns eight pages of reading, she reads twelve. &Part of learning is practicing,& she says. And the more you practice, the more you learn.&
试题编号:1256005
任务型阅读
阅读下面五则谜语,然后从文后所给的A~F六个选项中选择正确的谜底(其中一项为多余选项),并将其序号填入1~5题。答案均写在对应题号的横线上。
.I am the world’s greatest traveler, but I have never had a passport. No one can stop me from traveling where l want to. No one has ever seen me, but they have felt me. What am I?
. I’m small and square and made of paper. I’m like a sticker. I travel around the world, but I never leave my corner.I help people to send messages. Some people like to collect me. What am I?
. I’m usually made of wood.I always work in pairs, never alone.& I help people eat. People in some parts of the world use me every day, but others almost never do. What am I?
. I’m small, flat and made of paper. No matter how much of me people have, they always want more. Children don’t know how to use me. If people don’t use me correctly, I can ruin their lives. What am I?
. I’m short and thin and made of paper or wood.I make things burn. I’m very useful, but I can cause a lot of trouble too. I help people to cook and to keep warm. Children shouldn’t play with me. What am I?
A.A stamp&&&&&& B.Money&&&&&&& C.The wind
D. Chopsticks&&& E.A computer&&&& F.A match
._____________._____________._____________._____________.___________
试题编号:1256004
知识点:选择型阅读
&&& What do you think of a forest, what do you see?Just trees? Or do you see many other things, such as singing birds, colorful plants and wild flowers?
&&& The forest is a whole of its own. It is full of many different living things. But even though they are all different, they have one thing in common: they all need each other in order to live on.
&&& The trees feed the forest &people& by making food in their leaves, by using sunlight to join water and minerals from the soil and air. Their deep network of roots joins the soil together and stops it from dying out, making it possible for living things to live in it.
&&& Human beings are like the living things in the forest.We need one another in order to live. We need the farmers to grow our food, railroad and truck driver to bring it to our shops and clerks to sell it to us. We need people to prepare our food and cook it and others to take our waste things away. Then, of course, we need doctors, nurses, government leaders, mailmen, telephone operators, and many others.
&&& We also need other human beings in another way. We need people for friendship, to talk over our problems, exchange ideas. Think how lonely and unhappy you would be if you lived all alone.
Life is a matter of giving and taking. We need to help other people as much as we need other people to help us. Think what a good feeling you have when you have done something for someone else. You know, being a volunteer is so great.
. According to the text, colorful plants and flowers live on
&&&&&&& A. the leaves of the trees
&&&&&&& B. water and minerals
&&&&&&& C. the soil and air&&&& .
&&&&&&& D. all the above
. It is the__________that make it possible for living things to live in the forest.
&&&&&&& A. trees&&&&&&&&&&& B. birds
&&&&&&& C. plants&&&&&&&&&& D. farmers
. According to the writer, human beings are the forest &people&.
&&&&&&& A. different from&&& B. like
&&&&&&& C. unlike&&&&&&&&& D. unhappy with
. The write mainly wants to tell us
&&&&&&& A. we need people for friendship
&&&&&&& B. we need one another in order to live
&&&&&&& C. the forest is a whole world of its own
&&&&&&& D. the forest is full of different living things
. Which one is the relationship between a forest and your life?
&&&&&&& A. We are trees in the forests.
&&&&&&& B. We like the living things in the forest.
&&&&&&& C. We need farmers to grow our food in the forest.
&&&&&&& D. We are the same as the forest: We need each other to live on.
试题编号:1256003
&&& One day, Jack’s parents told him that his grandpa would retire after working for forty years. Jack said in surprise, I’m only seven, so it means Grandpa has been...er...A really long time ! &
&&& His parents said, &Yes.That’s why we are going to have a surprise party for him.&
&&& Jack loved his Grandpa and wanted to do something special for him. He remembered the business card his grandpa had given him two years before. He knew that his grandpa would no longer have the position (职位)on that card, so he decided to get a new one for his grandpa.
&&& When the big day came, Jack was ready. But he didn’t want to put his gift together with others. He carried it around with him the whole evening.
&&& When all the other people left, he took his grandpa’s hand and brought him over to a chair and gave him the gift.
&&& His grandpa smiled, &Well, it must be a beautiful gift. May I open it now? & &Sure ! & Jack said excitedly.
&&& As Grandpa opened the gift, tears came into his eyes. Jack gave him the greatest gift he had ever got ! They were business cards with his new position:&FULL-TIME GRANDPA&! Jack said, &Now your full-time job is my grandpa ! &
&&& &Well, how much do I get paid?& His grandpa asked, smiling. &As many hugs as you want!& With these words, Jack gave Grandpa a hug. &Well, I guess that means I’m the richest man in the world!& said Grandpa.
. Jack’s parents were going to have a surprise party for__________.
&&&&&& A. their father&&&&&& B. themselves
&&&&&& C. Jack&&&&&& &&&&&D. their grandpa
. What did Jack decide to do for his grandpa?
&&&&&&&& A. To make a special card for him.
&&&&&&&& B. To draw a picture for him.
&&&&&&&& C. To sing a song for him.
&&&&&&&& D. To buy a gift for him.
. Which of the following is TRUE?
&&&&&&&& A. Jack was the first one to give his gift to his grandpa.
&&&&&&&& B. Jack was the last one to give his gift to his grandpa.
&&&&&&&& C. Jack gave his gift to his grandpa together with other people.
&&&&&&&& D. Jack gave his gift to his grandpa together with his parents.
. Why were there tears in Grandpa’s eyes?
&&&&&&&& A. Because he would lose his position.
&&&&&&&& B. Because he was not cared for.
&&&&&&&& C. Because he was moved by Jack’s gift.
&&&&&&&& D.Because he wasn’t pleased with the gifts.
. What’s the best title for the passage?
&&&&&&&& A. A Really Long Time
&&&&&&&& B. The Great Grandpa
&&&&&&&& C. A Surprise Party
&&&&&&&& D. The Special Gift
试题编号:1256002
&&& My friend Dr. Dong had a wonderful chance to go to Seattle to present a paper at a professional meeting. When he got back to Beijing, he told me his experience.
&&& Dr. Dong enjoyed his first days very much. At the medical conference, he felt quite confident in his area of research and was able to perform well in his presentation. But after a few days, he began to feel uncomfortable. His medical English was fine. But the social communication skills were different.
&&& He got more and more worried that he was misunderstanding simple English greetings and table talk conventions (习俗).& When someone greeted him with. &Hi, how’s it going?& he thought they had asked him &Where are you going?& and answered with the name of the conference hall, only to get a surprised look from them. At a western style dinner, a colleague asked, &So how’re you enjoying the States?& He thought he heard, &how are you enjoying your steak?& and answered that he was eating chicken, not beef. That time, they smiled, and patiently repeated the question, then both laughed at the mistake.
&&& By the end of the meetings, Dr. Dong felt a deep sense of &cultural stress& and was worn out(疲惫的) from having to pay attention to so many new expressions and ways of dealing with things. He felt his handshake was not as firm as Americans’, found that people reacted unusually when he modestly insisted his English was not good after they praised him, didn’t know how to accept dinner invitations properly and therefore missed out on going to several lunches, and so on. Finally , he was so confused that he felt the full impact of &cultural shock&.
. Why did Dr. Dong travel to Seattle?
&&&&&&&& A. To improve his spoken English.
&&&&&&&& B. To experience culture shock.
&&&&&&&& C. To give lectures on his research.
&&&&&&&& D. To attend a medical conference.
. Which of the following best describes Dr.Dong’s experience in Seattle?
&&&&&&&& A. Comfortable-very uncomfortable-un-comfortable.
&&&&&&&& B. Comfortable-very uncomfortable comfortable.
&&&&&&&& C. Comfortable-uncomfortable-very uncomfortable.
&&&&&&&& D. Comfortable-uncomfortable-very comfortable.
. Dr. Dong felt a deep sense of &cultural stress& mainly because__________.
&&&&&&& A. he was too modest
&&&&&&& B. he didn’t understand cultural differences
&&&&&&& C. he lacked confidence
&&&&&&& D. he was not good at English listening
. When Dr. Dong gave his colleague an unexpected answer at a western style dinner,his
&&&&&&& colleague__________.
&&&&&&& A. laughed at him
&&&&&&& B. stared at him
&&&&&&& C. told him about western table manners
&&&&&&& D. knew he didn’t understand the question
试题编号:1256001
&& Is there intelligent life on other planets? For years, scientists said &no& or &we don’t know&. But
today this is changing. Seth Shostak and Alexandra Barnett are astronomers. They believe intelligent life exists somewhere in the universe. They also think we will soon contact these beings.
&& Why do Shostak and Barnett think intelligent life exists on other planets? The first reason is time. Scientists believe the universe is about 12 billion years old. &This is long enough for other planets to have intelligent life,& say Shostak and Barnett. The second reason is size-the universe is huge. &Tools like the Hubble Telescope(啥勃望远镜) have shown that there are at least 100 billion galaxies,& says Shostak. &And our galaxy, the Milky Way, has at least 100 billion stars. Some planets going around these stars might be similar to Earth.&
&&& In the past, it was hard to look for signs of intelligent life in the universe. But now, powerful telescopes allow scientists to discover smaller planets the size of Mars or Earth-in other solar systems. These planets might have intelligent life.
&&& Have beings from space already visited Earth? &Probably not,& says Shostak. &It’s a long way away. However, intelligent beings may contact us in other ways, such as radio signals. In fact, they may be trying to communicate with us now, but we don’t have the right tools to receive their messages. However, this is changing. By 2025, we could make contact with other life forms in our universe and we might help each other. &
. Seth Shostak and Alexandra Barnett are
&&&&&&&& A. astronomers
&&&&&&&& B. farmers
&&&&&&&& C. singers
&&&&&&&& D. drivers
. What is the best title for Paragraph 2?
&&&&&&&& A.The Age and Size of Earth
&&&&&&&& B. Our Galaxy: The Milky Way
&&&&&&&& C. Why Intelligent Life Might Exist
&&&&&&&& D. Earth: The Only Planet with Intelligent Life
. Why was it hard to look for signs of intelligent life in the universe in the past?
&&&&&&& A. There were not any smaller planets.
&&&&&&& B. There were not any powerful telescopes.
&&&&&&& C. The astronomers were not interested in them.
&&&&&&& D. The Milky Way didn’t exist at that time.
. Why haven’t beings from space visited us yet according to Shostak?
&&&&&&& A. They’re afraid of us.
&&&&&&& B. It’s a long way away.
&&&&&&& C. They don’t want to see us.
&&&&&&& D. They don’t know how to use radio signals .
&. What does the underlined phrase &life forms& in the last paragraph mean?
&&&&&&&& A. Messages.
&&&&&&&& B. Tools.
&&&&&&&& C. Intelligent beings.
&&&&&&&& D. Radio signals.
试题编号:1256000
&&& All living things on the earth need other living things to live. Nothing lives alone. Most animals must live in a group, and even a plant grows close together with others of the same kind. Sometimes one living thing kills another, or one eats and the other is eaten. One kind of life eats another kind of life in order to live, and together they form a food chain. All food chains begin with the sun. and all food chains will become broken up if one of them disappears.
&&& All life needs sunlight to live on. But only plants can use sunlight directly.Plants are &factories&. They make food from sunlight, water and things in the soil and air.
&&& Plants feed all other living things. Animals can only use the sun’s energy after it has been changed into food by plants. Some animals feed directly on plants, and others eat smaller animals. Meat-eating animals are only eating plants indirectly.
&&& What about human beings? They are members of any food chain. They eat rice, vegetables, fruits and so on. They also eat meat. But men often break up the food chain. They kill wild animals. They also make rivers, lakes and seas dirty. When these rivers, lakes and seas are polluted, the fish in them cannot be eaten. If men eat the fish, they will get strange diseases.
&&& Each form of life is linked to all others. Breaking the links puts all life in danger.
. Food chains suggest that&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&& A. every life needs food
&&&&&&&& B. plants are very important
&&&&&&&& C. no living thing can live alone
&& &&&&&&D. living things need different food
. From the text we can learn that the sun
&&&&&&&& A. forms a food chain
&&&&&&&& B. makes animals grow fast
&&&&&&&& C. is the beginning of food chains
&&&&&&&& D. is directly giving us different food
. What do plants need to grow up?
&&&&&&&& a. living& things&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. soil
&&&&&&&& c. water&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. sunlight
&&&&&&&& e. things in the air
&&&&&&& A. d
&&&&&&& B. e
&&&&&&& C. e
&&&&&&& D. e
. Which can change the sun’s energy into food?
&&&&&&& A. Plants.&&&&&&&&& B. Humans.
&&&&&&& C. Plant-eating animals.
&&&&&&& D. Meat-eating animals.
. The writer is trying to tell us not to
&&&&&&& A. kill animals
&&&&&&& B. break the links of life
&&&&&&& C. worry about food chains
&&&&&&& D. eat fish from polluted water
试题编号:1255999
&&& 17-year-old Tibetan boy climbs 40 meters up a tall tree only to get some honey as an ingredient for a traditional local drink. The money he makes from selling the honey will be used to pay for his younger brother’s tuition fee(学费) .
&&& This is only a scene from the first episode(集) of CCTV’s new documentary. A Bite of China 2, which appeared on April 18,201. But there are enough reasons for viewers to spend an hour every Friday until June 6 enjoying in front of their television sets. Viewers have had to wait a long time since A Bite of China first came out in 201.
&&& Back then, the seven-episode documentary was considered the best one ever produced by CCTV,with its good effects and rich food culture. A famous foreigner praised it, saying &It’s the best TV show I’ve ever seen about food. I’m sure it’s the best one ever made.&
&&& The new season includes eight episodes, covering 300 types of food. According to CCTV, every minute of the show was edited(绵辑) out of 150 minutes of footage (影像镜头) . Finding& their subjects was often the hardest part of the film team’s job. It took them six months to film a beekeeping couple, which included a journey of more than 2,000 kilometers.
&&& Food is a personal thing, in that no dish suits all tastes. However, the program has still managed to move all sorts of viewers.
&&& &Compared with A Bite of China , the new season has a more human touch, which makes viewers cover some tears while their mouths are watering,& said Sina Entertainment.
&&& As always, the people are the most interesting part. A Bite of China 2 shows a greater dream-
through homemade food, it tells the joys and sorrows of common Chinese in changing times, according to director Chen Xiaoqing of the documentary series.
&&& &I was moved by the people in each simple story,& said Li Weifang, 17, of Beijing No. 3 High School. &Their work helps enrich (丰富) China’s food culture. &
&&& In fact, that is exactly what the new season hopes to deliver. Through the program, &the listeners will see the characteristics of the Chinese people: save and tenacity(坚韧) ,& Chen told Xinhua .
. When did A Bite of China 2 appear on CCTV?
&&&&&& A. From 201.
&&&&&& B. From April 18,201.
&&&&&& C. Until June 8, 201.
&&&&&& D. Every Friday through the coming year.
. How is A Bite of China 2 different from its first season?
&&&&&& A. It took a longer time to film it.
&&&&&& B. It introduces more food types.
&&&&&& C. It has more human stories about food.
&&&&&& D. It attracts more viewers around the world .
. What was the most difficult part of filming the documentary?
&&&&&& A. Finding the right subjects.
&&&&&& B. Creating the good effects.
&&&&&& C. Filming in hard environments.
&&&&&& D. Editing so much footage.
. What does the underlined word &sorrows& mean in Chinese?
&&&&&& A.故事&&&& B.伤害&&&& C.快乐&&&& D.悲伤
. Which of the following is NOT TRUE?
&&&&& A. A Bite of China tells China’s food culture.
&&&&& B. A Bite of Chin,a 2 tells the joys and sorrows of Chinese in changing times.
&&&&& C. The new season includes seven episodes,covering 300 types of food.
&&&&& D. Sometimes we could watch A Bite of China for an hour on Friday on CCTV.
试题编号:1255998
&&&& In today’s world of modern science and medicine, a more traditional treatment is once again becoming popular-animal friendship.
&&&& It is now well-known that people with problems such as heart disease or cancer live longer and get better more quickly if they have pets. Keeping pets lowers blood pressure and makes people less worried. Animals are increasingly important in treating older people who have memory loss and other brain problems. These people often feel nervous and upset. Activities with animals help them improve their physical condition and also give them joy, entertainment and loving friendship.
&&&& Here is a case that shows the benefits of animals. John was a six-year-old mute. He had no physical problems. He just refused to talk. His older cousin, Ned, had a parrot called Sally, and John used to visit it. When he arrived, Ned used to say, &Hi, John!& We all know parrots copy what they hear. After a few visits, Sally began saying &Hi, John!& when John came into the room. Then, one day, John turned to the parrot and replied &Hi, Sally!& Staying with the parrot encouraged John to begin talking.
&&&& Another use of animal helpers is in schools. In some cases, animals are used to help children with physical or personal problems. In other cases, they are used to teach children to get on and share with others, and even to teach them about animals.
&&& If you want to know more about animal helper programmes, you can get in touch with organizations like Riding for the Disabled or do a search under &animal therapy& on the Internet. You don’t have to be an animal trainer or a doctor to join in.
. Which is NOT mentioned as an illness that animals can help with?
&&&&&&&& A. Heart disease.
&&&&&&&& B. Cancer.
&&&& &&&&C. Fever.
&&&&&&&& D. Blood pressure.
. The underlined word &mute& in Paragraph 3 is closest in meaning to &__________ &.
&&&&&&&& A. a person who speaks slowly
&&&&&&&& B. a person who does not speak
&&&&&&&& C. a person who cannot hear
&&&& &&&&D. a person who enjoys talking
. The purpose of Paragraph 3 is to __________.
&&&&&&&& A. show how animals can help with illnesses
&&&&&&&& B. discuss the problems of keeping pets
&&&&&&&& C. describe how to train animal helpers
&&&&&&&& D. introduce some new medical research
. How can animals help school children according to the passage?
&&&&&&&& A. They can improve children’s memory.
&&&&&&&& B. They can make children more popular.
&&&&&&&& C. They can increase children’s blood pressure.
&&&&&&&& D. They can teach children to share with each other.
. What is the best title of this passage?
&&&&&&&& A. Be Kind to Animals
&&&&&&&& B. Talking to Animals.
&&&&&&&& C. The Most Dangerous Diseases
&&&&&&&& D. Get Healthy with Animal Helpers
试题编号:1255997
&&& &BANG!& the door caused a reverberation. It was just standing there, with father standing on one side, and I on the other side.
&&& We were both in great anger. &Never set foot in this house again ! & shouted father. With tears welling up in my eyes, I rushed out of the flat and ran along the street.
&&& The street lights were shining, causing rather sad feelings. I wandered aimlessly.
&&&& A young father who held a child in his arms walked past me. I felt as if I saw my childhood from another space: happy and carefree.
&&& But now. ..I don’t know whether it is because I have grown up or because dad is getting old. We are just like two people coming from two different worlds. It feels like there is an iron door between us that can never be opened.
&&& I wandered on the streets. My heart was frozen on this hot summer night. I walked on. and there were fewer and fewer people on the streets. When I finally reached the high-rise apartment block in which I lived, I saw that the light was still on.
&&& I thought to myself:& Is father waiting for me, or is he still angry with me?&
&&& In fact, it was nothing. Perhaps, Dad was throwing away some of his old stamps. Perhaps he thought they were useless. I never had the courage to tell him that I liked collecting stamps. Maybe he didn’t know how to express himself. After an argument he has the habit of creeping up the quilt in my sleep.After shouting at me, he never showed any moments of regret. He has been a leader for so long that telling everyone else what to do has become his second nature.
&&& The light was still on. *Am I wrong?& I whispered, maybe...As soon as I opened the door,& tears ran down my cheeks. I suddenly realized that the iron door that I had imagined between us did not exist at all. Love-it’s second to none.
. What made the writer think of his childhood?
&&&&&& A. The street light.
&&&&&& B. The empty street.
&&&&&& C. The father with a child.
&&&&&& D. The light in his own house.
. Why does the father often shout at his son?
&&&&&& A. Perhaps the father is getting older and older.
&&&&&& B. Perhaps the son has already grown up.
&&&&&& C. Perhaps they never agree with each other.
&&&&&& D. Perhaps the father has got used to doing that.
&. The underlined sentence suggests that__________.
&&&&&& A. father never showed any moments of regret
&&&&&& B. father didn’t know how to express himself
&&&&&& C. the argument passed quickly
&&&&&& D. it was nothing in fact
. Which is the best order of the following according to the text?
&&&&&&& a. I opened the door and went into the house.
&&&&&&& b. Sadly I ran out into the street.
&&&&&&& c. I reached the place where I lived and saw the light in my house still brightly on.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&& d. I walked around on the streets without any aim.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&& A. b,d,c,a&&&&&& B. b,c,d,a&&&&&& C. b,a,c,d&&&&&&& D. b,c,a,d&&&&&&
. It can be inferred(推断) from the text that__________.&
&&&&&& A. the father treats his son in an unfair(不公正的) way
&&&&&& B. the father is actually kind to his son
&&&&&& C. the father is neither kind nor cruel(凶残的) to his son
&&&&&& D. the father is always finding mistakes with his son
试题编号:1255996
&&& It was one of the hottest days of the dry season.It hadn’t rained in almost a month. The corps were dying. Cows had stopped giving milk. If it didn’t rain soon, we could lose everything. On this day, I witnessed(目睹) a wonder.
&&& I was making lunch when I saw my 6-year-old son, Billy, walking very slowly toward the woods. Minutes later he came running out again, toward the house. Soon after, I saw him walking toward the woods again. This went on for an hour. Finally I walked out of the house quietly and followed him.
&&& Billy cupped both hands in front of him as he walked, careful not to drop the water he carried. Leaves slapped his face but he kept walking into the woods. Then I saw an amazing sight. Several large deer stood in front of him. Billy walked right up to them. I saw a tiny baby deer lying on the ground. It was dying of thirst, and it lifted its head with great effort to drink the water in my boy’s hands.&&&&&&
&&& When the water was gone, Billy ran back to the house. I followed him to the tap. Billy opened it and a small trickle(涓涓细流) came out. He knelt there,letting the drips(水滴) slowly fill up his &cup&.
&&& Now I understood what was going on. The week before, he tried giving water to our horses but I told him not to waste water. Now when he stood up and turned, I was there in front of him. His eyes were filled with tears. & I’m not wasting,& he said. I joined him with a small pot of water from the kitchen. I let him walk to the baby deer alone while I stood at the edge of the woods. As tears rolled down my face, they were suddenly joined by other drops...and more drops... as if the sky itself was crying.
. What did the writer think of the son?
A. Clever.&&&&&&&& B. Wasteful.&&&& C. Helpful.&&&&&&& D. Forgetful.
. The boy carried the water to the baby deer
&&&&& &&&A. with a small pot
&&&&&&&& B. by cupping his both hands&
&&&&&&&& C. with the help of a large deer
&&&&&&&& D. by using an empty bottle
. Which of the following is NOT true according to the passage?
&&&&&&& A. Cows had stopped giving milk because they were old.
&&&&&&& B. The writer thought the son wasted water during the dry season.
&&&&&&& C. The baby deer was dying because of lack of water.
&&&&&&& D. The son gave water to the baby deer several times.
. The last sentence in the last paragraph means__________.
&&&&&&& A. the writer was moved by the son and
&&&&&&& B. the son cried because his parent told him not to waste water
&&&&&&& C. a big trickle came out of the tap for the deer to drink
&&&&&&& D. the dry season ended and it started to rain heavily
. What’s the best title for the passage?
&&&&&&& A. A Miracle of Tears&&& B. The Wasted Water
C. The Crying Mother and Son&& D. The Dying Deer
试题编号:1255995
知识点:完形填空
&&& There is an old English saying, &Laughter is the best medicine.& One person who certainly would have agreed with this is Norman Cousins.
&&& Norman Cousins was the editor of a magazine called Saturday Review for almost forty years. He also___.___and spoke about world peace and anti-war issues(反战议题), traveling to many different countries to share his____.__.
&& In the 1960s, after returning to the United States from a busy and tiring trip to Europe, Mr.
Cousins got___.___. He discovered he had a strange disease that caused great pain in his bones(骨头).
&&& In less than a week after he got back, he could not___.___it. Every move that he made was painful. He was not able to___.___at night. The doctors told Mr. Cousins that they did not know how to cure (治疗) his problem and he might never__.____the illness. Mr. Cousins, however, refused to give up hope.
&&& Mr. Cousins thought that the illness could be caused by___.___thoughts. He did not want to take__.____to cure himself. Instead, he felt that happy thoughts or laughter might cure his illness.
&&& He began to experiment on himself while still in the hospital by watching comedy shows on television. Mr. Cousins quickly found that ten minutes of____.__ laughter during the day gave him two hours of pain-free sleep at night.
&& Deciding that the___.___could not help him, Mr. Cousins left the hospital and checked into a hotel room where he could___.___his experiments with laughter. For eight days, Mr. Cousin___.___in the hotel room watching comedy shows on television, reading amusing books, and sleeping whenever he felt___.___. Within three weeks, he felt well enough to take a vacation to Puerto Rico where he began running on the beach for___.___.
&& After a few months, Mr. Cousins was__.____to carry on his work. He had laughed himself back to health.
.A. laughed&&&&&&&&&& B. taught& C. wrote&&&&&&&&&&&& D. copied
.A. magazines&&&&&&&& B. subjects&& C. photos&&&&&&&&&&& D. ideas
.A. rich&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. sick& C. lonely&&&&&&&&&&&& D. famous
.A. stand&&&&&&&&&&&& B. realize& C. face&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. improve
.A. dream&&&&&&&&&&& B. eat&& C. shout&&&&&&&&&&&& D. sleep
.A. go through&&&&&&& B. look after& C. get over&&&&&&&&&& D. find out
.A. unhappy&&&&&&&&& B. pleasant&& C. silly&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. clever
.A. food&&&&&&&&&&&& B. time& C. medicine&&&&&&&&& D. money
.A. unusual&&&&&&&&&& B. false& C. real&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Wild
.A. friends&&&&&&&&&& B. laughter& C. experiment&&&&&&& D. doctors
.A. begin&&&&&&&&&&& B. end&& C. continue&&&&&&&&& D. report
.A. rested&&&&&&&&&&& B. worked&& C. studied&&&&&&&&&& D. played