大神note3帮忙

&& 查看话题
AMM的文章,求助呀,大神帮忙!!!!!
本人还差一个文章就能毕业,现在非常着急,谢谢大神帮忙了!AMM638-640,现在能检索了吗?
文章是:《Application of lime-soil compaction pile method for loess foundation treatment》
拜托了!!
没有检索。
目前只检索了封面。 貌似没希望了。。。我的比你晚一点。。。 : Originally posted by wulongdas at
没有检索。
目前只检索了封面。 看来希望渺茫啊 : Originally posted by kobeliu000 at
貌似没希望了。。。我的比你晚一点。。。 给给建议,今年打算毕业,觉得如何最好 Quick Search
0 articles found in Compendex & Inspec for : ((Application of lime-soil compaction pile method for loess foundation treatment) WN All fields)
New SearchEditSave Search Create Alert RSS feed Search history
No results were found&&No results were found.
&&Use Edit to modify your search. 祝福& &&&祝福 AMM、AMR检索维权群 (奋斗大神在) 可以了吧。我好想检索到了
QQ图片12.jpg
QQ图片05.png : Originally posted by wangyizhi at
可以了吧。我好想检索到了
QQ图片12.jpg
QQ图片05.png
... 请问你什么时候检索到呢,我也是638-640啊 : Originally posted by annazhao2009 at
请问你什么时候检索到呢,我也是638-640啊... 您发给我,我去看看,我就是今天下午检索的 : Originally posted by wangyizhi at
可以了吧。我好想检索到了
QQ图片12.jpg
QQ图片05.png
... 弱弱的问一下,这个是吗?没看到EI检索号。。。。。 哥,你文章 作者单位 大学 英文单词错了 : Originally posted by zhaojichun_0 at
哥,你文章 作者单位 大学 英文单词错了 别人让我发的贴,不是我发的,我回头告诉他。 : Originally posted by zhaojichun_0 at
哥,你文章 作者单位 大学 英文单词错了 黑黑黑黑呵呵,我也是第一次看到,回头告诉我同事声,:jok::jok::jok::jok:,无语中。。。。&& 查看话题
各位大神帮忙看看这样催邀请信是否合适?
如题,将信内容贴上,求各位大神指点,节后立马写催信是否合适?
有不妥之处需要改进的,请各位大神多多提意见,感激涕零!!
Sorry to disturb you. I hope you enjoyed your holiday.
I write this letter to tell you the time schedule for 2015 CSC program. By the end of February 2015, applicants should submit to the CSC through their department or schools. And the final date for submission of applications is March 20th. Then the scholarship selection results will be published by CSC in May. Finally, the awardees can depart for overseas study between May 2015 and January 2016.
According to the requirement of CSC, the application materials should include a formal invitation letter, a designed research plan, an introduction of the host supervisor and some relevant forms about my personal information. I am preparing application materials these days. I wonder if you could send me an introduction of you with your information and academic achievements during the last five years.
Given the fact that there will be a pre-screening process in our hospital in 20th, Jan, and I will have to submit the application materials at that time. With the deadline looming, an early answer from you will be greatly appreciated.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
1.第一句sorry to~~可以不要,hello就行了,不卑不亢。
2.外导简历英文为CV(curriculum viate) 建议:
1.第一句sorry to ~~可以不要,不卑不亢
2.简历是curriculum viate, 直接说CV都知道 1、第三段你只说需要对方提供a formal invitation letter, a designed research plan, an introduction of the host supervisor (your CV)就行了,你自己需要准备的some relevant forms about my personal information没必要提,以免让外导困扰疑惑。我没看明白楼主究竟想要邀请信还是要CV,第四段怎么只提要CV呢?
2、最好写个guidelines,比如invitation letter、research proposal和CV里必须包含哪些信息。这是我当时给外导附上的,仅供参考:
According to the CSC policy, the scholarship needs some requirements about the invitation letter, research proposal and your CV, respectively. All the documents need signature of the host supervisor.
Invitation letter:
a. Using official letter-head paper of University of ×××.
b. Including basic information of applicant, such as name, birth date, research field and name of domestic university.
c. Indicating the station of applicant in host institution ( a full-time PhD candidate/a joint PhD student).
d. Indicating duration of study abroad (For example, starting from September 2015, ending at August 2018).
e. Indicating the information of the host supervisor (mainly about research field)
f.&&Indicating the major or the study topic abroad.
g. Indicating information about free tuition.
h. Indicating applicant's English level meeting the demand of PhD study.
i.&&Including contact information and signature of the host supervisor.
Research proposal:
The reasearch proposal should be over 1,000 English words, including research title, background, the goals of the research, the experiment methods and time plan.
CV(not more than 3 pages, better in 1 page):
Detailed introduction of host supervisor, which should include:
a. learning and academic background.
b. research projects currently engaged.
c. researches and published papers in the past five years.
d. representations of well-known academic institutions,etc.
祝一切顺利!:hand: 同道中人呀,我联系的老外说好接收,我也把需要什么材料给他发了,外文研究计划也发了,他说看,结果就老是没消息,到底是忙还是忘了我也搞不懂。刚好你这参考一下,再等2天不回就赶紧联系其他人吧。 : Originally posted by lixuxu188 at
1.第一句sorry to ~~可以不要,不卑不亢
2.简历是curriculum viate, 直接说CV都知道 谢谢指点:hand: : Originally posted by 阿飞1990乖乖 at
1、第三段你只说需要对方提供a formal invitation letter, a designed research plan, an introduction of the host supervisor (your CV)就行了,你自己需要准备的some relevant forms about my personal inform ... 果然是万能的小木虫,学习了,谢谢:hand::hand: : Originally posted by chaozhang13 at
同道中人呀,我联系的老外说好接收,我也把需要什么材料给他发了,外文研究计划也发了,他说看,结果就老是没消息,到底是忙还是忘了我也搞不懂。刚好你这参考一下,再等2天不回就赶紧联系其他人吧。 早上一打开收到外导节日回复邮件,问还需要做什么,好开心,一起加油:work: : Originally posted by 果断前进 at
果然是万能的小木虫,学习了,谢谢:hand::hand:... 不客气,互相学习交流:P大神帮忙了 
[问题点数:40分]
大神帮忙了 
[问题点数:40分]
不显示删除回复
显示所有回复
显示星级回复
显示得分回复
只显示楼主
相关推荐:
2010年7月 荣获微软MVP称号2005年7月 荣获微软MVP称号2006年7月 荣获微软MVP称号
2010年1月 VC/MFC大版内专家分月排行榜第一2004年4月 VC/MFC大版内专家分月排行榜第一
匿名用户不能发表回复!|
每天回帖即可获得10分可用分!小技巧:
你还可以输入10000个字符
(Ctrl+Enter)
请遵守CSDN,不得违反国家法律法规。
转载文章请注明出自“CSDN(www.csdn.net)”。如是商业用途请联系原作者。求各位大神帮忙_刺客信条叛变吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,847贴子:
求各位大神帮忙
有一个宝箱(579.-231)我实在不知道怎么能拿到了
求各位给指导一下
我才玩到这里
这个,真的是在废品站上...
你们如果看到有什么经典...
荒古武器和主武器镇楼
今天刚刚把地图都趟了下,有一个宝箱貌似在一个破木头后面,但是木头打不开。。
先要将该处房屋升级 就是带箭头那个标记的 升级后就能走进去了