gold britt nicolee - Welcome to the Show歌词+翻译 拜托了

求the wanted everybody knows歌词以及翻译_百度知道
求the wanted everybody knows歌词以及翻译
提问者采纳
Everybody Knows众所周知I'm pretty sure you've heard of me我肯定你听说过我 I'm a local celebrity我在当地有点名望 But not the kind you look to Hollywood for但不是你想的什么好莱坞明星No flashing lights or autographs没有闪光灯,也没有亲笔签名 In fact, people avoid me if they can实际上,其他人尽可能地回避我 I got no fans hanging right outside of my door我更没有粉丝在屋外敲我的门And I hear them whispering when I pass当我走过时,我听到人们窃窃私语 Saying to each other &is that the man?&说什么“这就是那个男的吗?” With a broken heart我心如刀割 'Cause you tore it apart是你让我痛心疾首(Chorus) Now everybody knows my name现在我的名字众所周知 Everybody feels my pain人人都感受到我的心碎 But you don't even care但你居然不屑一顾 You're so unaware你扮作浑然不知 I'm left to deal with the shame我却要忍受屈辱 Now everybody knows that I'm现在我的名堂众所周知 Just a bum without you by my side我只是一个失去你的傻瓜 Welcome to the show来看看热闹吧 Everybody knows众所周知 Everyone but you除你之外 Everyone but you除你之外I've got a thousand friends that follow me现在我的身后,是大量粉丝追随 Just to read about my misery他们只是为读读我的痛苦罢了 I'm popular for reasons that I hate我最不堪回首的往事,成了我受欢迎的理由And I, I strike up conversation Most time a total stranger Anyone who listens to my fate对那些倾听我命运的人,有时我随声应和,多数时候我默不作声But they shake their heads and they walk away人们摇着头,离我而去 And all I'm left with is this fame我只能继续忍受屈辱 And a broken heart我心如刀割 'Cause you tore it apart是你让我痛心疾首(Chorus) And now everybody knows my name现在我的名字众所周知 Everybody feels my pain人人都感受到我的心碎 But you don't even a care但你居然不屑一顾 Yea, you're unaware你扮作浑然不知 I'm left to deal with the shame我却要忍受屈辱 Now everybody knows that I'm现在我的名堂众所周知 Just a bum without you by my side我只是一个失去你的傻瓜 Welcome to the show来看看热闹吧 Everybody knows众所周知 Everyone but you Everyone but you Everyone but you...除你之外(Bridge) Now if I die today would you even come?就算我今天死去,你会来看我一眼吗 Written on my grave will say &here lies someone With a broken heart 'Cause she tore it apart&墓志铭上,会刻着:这里躺着一个心碎之人,她令他痛心疾首(Chorus)And now everybody knows my name现在我的名字众所周知 Everybody feels my pain人人都感受到我的心碎 But you don't even a care但你居然不屑一顾 Yea, you're unaware你扮作浑然不知 I'm left to deal with the shame我却要忍受屈辱 Now everybody knows that I'm现在我的名堂众所周知 Just a bum without you by my side我只是一个失去你的傻瓜 Welcome to the show来看看热闹吧 Everybody knows众所周知 Everyone but you Everyone but you Everyone but you...除你之外I'm pretty sure you've heard of me我肯定你听说过我 I'm a local celebrity我在当地有点名望 But not the kind you look to Hollywood for但不是你想的什么好莱坞明星我也喜欢the wanted的歌啊~非机器翻译,希望你满意!望采纳,谢谢!
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
Everybody Knows - The Wanted
I'm pretty sure you've heard of me
I'm a local celebrity
But not the kind you look to Hollywood for
No flashing lights or autographs
In fact, people avoid me if they can
I got no fence hanging right outside of my door
And I hear them whispering when I pass
Saying to each other &is that the man?&
With a broken heart
'Cause you tore it apart
And now everybody knows my name
Everybody feels my pain
But you don't even a care
Yes, you run away
I'm left to deal with the shame
Now everybody knows that I'm
Just a bum without you by my side
Welcome to the show
Everybody knows
Everyone but you
Everyone but you
I got a thousan...
打开网页 百度翻译
wanted的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求Britt Nicole 的Say It 翻译_百度知道
求Britt Nicole 的Say It 翻译
Okay, so I'm gonna say itI'm not afraid to say itThe clocks on my wall keep ticking, the moments that I keep missingOkay, so I must confess thatI've settled for so much less than What You designed, I'm not taking my life one day at a timeCause life is short and quickly passing byFather, will You help me make the most of what is mineWith eyes open wideI'm taking You inMaking the time mean all that it canI don't need a sign I just need to begin, need to begin like this With every second of every minuteI'm livin?in it and that's how ISay itOh yeah, I'm gonna say it, oh yeah, yeahThat's how I say it Oh yeah I'm gonna say it, oh, oh I got so much to discoverA hand I could lend anotherA word that could bring some healingIs there any better feeling?Hold up, gotta see the beautyHold up, gotta let it move me I wanna be, with You here in the nowI'm done missing out Let me fall in Your arms Resting here in Your arms, I found A peace like I have never known, like I have never knownCounting every starNothing's ever too farWith You hereI see it all so clear 要是很直白的意思 自己也能看懂 就是想要人工的 美一点的 谢谢
提问者采纳
好了,我要倾诉我不怕讲出来 时钟在墙上不断响起的时刻,我保持消失 好了,我必须承认, 我已经解决了这么远小于 你设计的,我不会考虑我的生活一天的时间 人生苦短的原因,并如白驹过隙 父亲,你帮我了解什么是我最需要的 张开眼睛 我与你同在 决策的时间意味着一切,它可以 我不需要一个标志 我只是需要开始,必须开始像这样 与97个每分钟 我美好生活,这就是我讲吧噢,我要去说,噢,是啊 这就是为什么我说 噢我要去说,哦,哦 我得到这么多地发现 一方面我可以借给另一 这个词可能会带来一些愈合 是否有更好的感觉? 容纳,看得见的美丽 容纳,总得让它移动 我想,这里与大家在现在 我犯过错 让我的秋天在你的怀里 休憩在你的怀里,我发现 平和像我从来不知道,就像我从未见过 计数每一个星辰 所有的都太远 这里与大家一起 我认为这一切都清澈透明
提问者评价
虽然都是骗分的 但你的算是清楚点 给你了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
nicole的相关知识
其他3条回答
好了,所以我要去说
I'm not afraid to say it我不怕说这
The clocks on my wall keep ticking, the moments that I keep missing时钟在墙上不断响起的时刻,我保持失踪
Okay, so I must confess that好了,所以我必须承认,
I've settled for so much less than我已经解决了这么远小于
What You designed, I'm not taking my life one day at a time你设计的,我不会考虑我的生活一天的时间
Cause life is short and quickly passing by人生苦短的原因,并迅速通过了
Father, will You help me make the most of what is mine父亲,你帮我最什么是地雷
With eyes open wide眼睛敞开
I'm taking You in我带你在
Making the time mean all that it can决策的时间意味着一切,它...
回答即可得2分,回答被采sa纳则获得悬赏分以及奖励20分
参考资料:
如果您的回答是从其他地方引用,请表明出处
好了,所以我要去说
我不怕说这
时钟在墙上不断响起的时刻,我保持失踪
好了,所以我必须承认,
我已经解决了这么远小于
你设计的,我不会考虑我的生活一天的时间
人生苦短的原因,并迅速通过了
父亲,你帮我最什么是地雷
决策的时间意味着一切,它可以
我不需要一个标志
我只是需要开始,必须开始像这样
与97个每分钟
我美好生活?在它和这就是我
噢,我要去说,噢,是啊
这就是为什么我说这
噢我要去说,哦,哦
我得到这么多地发现
阿一方面我可以借给另一
这个词可能会带来一些愈合
是否有更好的感觉?
容纳,得见的美丽
容纳,总得让它移动箱
我想,这里与大家在现在
参考资料:
这个可以了吧
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁播放出现故障,您需要更新Flash播放器!对不起,您需要更新您的浏览器到最新版本或更新您的flash播放器版本!
Britt Nicole的热门歌曲
Welcome To The Show的相关歌曲【the show】还有【baby】这两首歌的歌词翻译。。。拜托各位大神_百度知道
【the show】还有【baby】这两首歌的歌词翻译。。。拜托各位大神
Lenka唱的【The show】和 Justin Bieber 唱的【Baby】的歌词中文翻译。 不是音译啊,是翻译= =。。。
提问者采纳
第一首的 我只是有点夹在中间 生活是一个迷宫,爱仍是一个谜 我不知道该去哪里 无法独力办到 我已经试过了,但我不知道为什么
慢下来,让它停止 否则我的心将流行 造成其多,而且它的很多 是什么我没有 我真傻,爱 因为我只是不能获得足够的水
我只是有点夹在中间 生活是一个迷宫,爱仍是一个谜 我不知道该去哪里 无法独力办到 我tride,但我不知道为什么
我只是一个小女孩消失在那一刻 我很害怕,但我不表现出来 我想不出来 它使我 我知道,我要让它去吧 尽情享受
太阳在天空是热的 就像一个巨大的聚光灯 众人跟着的迹象 在时间和sicronise
只是,没人知道 他们要把它的节目
我只是有点夹在中间 生活是一个迷宫,爱仍是一个谜 我不知道该去哪里 无法独力办到 我已经试过了,但我不知道为什么
我只是一个小女孩消失在那一刻 我很害怕,但我不表现出来 我想不出来 它使我 我知道,我要让它去吧 尽情享受 只是engoy表演
我只是有点夹在中间 生活是一个迷宫,爱仍是一个谜 我不知道该去哪里 无法独力办到 我tride,但我不知道为什么
我只是一个小女孩消失在那一刻 我很害怕,但我不表现出来 我想不出来 它使我 我知道,我要让它去吧 尽情享受
只是欣赏演出 只是欣赏演出 我想要回我的钱 我想要回我的钱 我想要回我的钱 只是欣赏演出 我想要回我的钱 我想要回我的钱 我想要回我的钱 只是欣赏演出 第二首的 哦wooaah(3)。 你知道你爱我,我知道你关心他 无论何时,你会大喊,我就会在那儿 你想要我的爱,你想要我的心 我们永远不会永远分离
我们是一项?女孩放弃玩 只是朋友,或者是我们所说的吗 还有另一个人,所以我眼中
我的初恋时伤了我的心第一次, 我很喜欢 nooo宝贝,宝贝, 我的宝贝、宝贝、宝贝新手 我的宝贝,宝贝,nooo 我认为你总是被矿山
nooo宝贝,宝贝, 我的宝贝、宝贝、宝贝新手 我的宝贝,宝贝,nooo 我以为你永远属于我,哦哦
因为你,我就会做什么 另一个机会,我们,我们相聚在一起 和要玩酷,大约loosin '你 我会给你买东西,我就会买你的任何戒指 我的宝贝,给我一块 你会动摇我直到你叫我从这个恶梦 我要压低,压低,dooown 我简直不敢相信,爱永远也看不到
nooo宝贝,宝贝, nooo宝贝,宝贝, 我的宝贝、宝贝、宝贝新手 我的宝贝,宝贝,nooo 我以为你永远属于我的
13岁时,我有我的初恋 这里是我的宝贝。没人相比 我们之间,没有人会来。或者 她吩咐我要发疯了 哦,我是starstruck。 她把我吵醒了日常不该不需要星巴克 她使我的心英镑 请求时,我看到她打在街道上 在学校的操场上 但是我真的很想看到她在周末的时候 她知道,她给了我dazy 因为她是如此的不可思议,现在我的心破碎了 但我只是继续说 nooo宝贝,宝贝, 我的宝贝、宝贝、宝贝新手 我的宝贝,宝贝,nooo 我以为你永远属于我的冷却
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
两首歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Welcome To The Show歌词
所属专辑:
正在播放:Welcome To The Show
播放出现故障,您需要更新!对不起,您需要更新您的浏览器到最新版本或更新您的flash播放器版本!
Welcome To The Show歌词
Britt Nicole - Welcome to the Show @ 活在當下 制作Now's the time, get in line, don't be afraid tonightWe're gonna take you high, before you realize‘Round and ‘round you'll go, up and down, never slowFeel the excitement grow, ohThis is where you let goHands high like a roller coasterThis love is taking overTake us higher here we goOh, oh, ohWelcome to the showGravity we're defying‘Cause we were made for flyingWe're about to lose controlWelcome to the showOh, oh, we're on a mission nothing, nothing, can standin our wayOh, oh, we don't need permissionWe're gonna rise up and we'll be the changeOh, oh, hear us on your stereoOh, oh, we're about to lose controlOh, oh, everybody knowsOh, oh, this is where you let goAnd put your hands u-u-upWe're gonna have some f-u-u-nWe've only just beg-u-u-nAnd it's too late to r-u-u-n, you can't runSo put ‘em u-u-upWe're gonna have some f-u-u-nTurn up the bass let it b-u-u-mpWe've only just begun, and you can't run
Welcome To The Show LRC歌词
[ti:Welcome to the Show][ar:Britt Nicole][al:The Lost Get Found][by:][00:01.12]Britt Nicole - Welcome to the Show[00:05.89][00:06.73] @ 活在當下 制作[00:14.45][00:18.41]Now's the time, get in line, don't be afraid tonight[00:24.17]We're gonna take you high, before you realize[00:29.97]‘Round and ‘round you'll go, up and down, never slow[00:34.98]Feel the excitement grow, oh[00:38.44]This is where you let go[02:16.87][01:28.26][00:40.03][02:37.98][02:17.13][01:28.79][00:40.29]Hands high like a roller coaster[02:40.86][02:19.26][01:31.32][00:42.74]This love is taking over[02:43.31][02:21.76][01:33.90][00:45.21]Take us higher here we go[02:45.69][02:24.30][01:36.39][00:47.69]Oh, oh, oh[02:47.15][02:25.82][01:37.93][00:49.29]Welcome to the show[02:50.09][02:27.81][01:39.54][00:50.92]Gravity we're defying[02:51.45][02:29.83][01:41.96][00:53.03]‘Cause we were made for flying[02:54.27][02:32.43][01:44.66][00:56.44]We're about to lose control[02:57.67][02:36.47][01:47.29][00:59.72]Welcome to the show[03:21.02][01:06.88][01:07.10]Oh, oh, we're on a mission nothing, nothing, can stand[01:11.54]in our way[01:12.78]Oh, oh, we don't need permission[01:14.79]We're gonna rise up and we'll be the change[01:17.49]Oh, oh, hear us on your stereo[01:20.12]Oh, oh, we're about to lose control[01:22.87]Oh, oh, everybody knows[01:25.69]Oh, oh, this is where you let go[01:52.01][01:55.09]And put your hands u-u-up[01:56.56]We're gonna have some f-u-u-n[01:59.18]We've only just beg-u-u-n[02:01.58]And it's too late to r-u-u-n, you can't run[02:05.51]So put ‘em u-u-up[02:06.95]We're gonna have some f-u-u-n[02:09.54]Turn up the bass let it b-u-u-mp[02:12.21]We've only just begun, and you can't run《搜LRC》 欢迎您的光临!}

我要回帖

更多关于 bree britt dreamed 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信