If the driveway _____ (reseal),then I wouldjay parkk

You’ve probably been stopped more than once for road maintenance as workers repair asphalt. However, they don’t do this just to annoy you. Like everything else, asphalt needs routine maintenance to keep it functioning properly. If you have an asphalt driveway, you too need to worry about asphalt maintenance, and one of the best ways [&]
After a rough winter and in poor road maintenance areas, an epidemic of potholes can appear on the routes you travel. In addition to being a nuisance, potholes are a cause of accidents and motor vehicle damage. When you are driving, watch out for these dangerous pavement holes. Causes The asphalt on roads cracks due [&]
Is your asphalt driveway developing cracks? You can easily fill these on your own without hiring a contractor — if they are small enough. Though the process may be easy, it will still require a significant time investment. Make sure you understand all of the steps and have all of the things that you need [&]
After a harsh winter, many homeowners are looking to replace or reseal their driveway. If that’s you, then you may be wondering whether to install another asphalt driveway or make the switch to concrete or a composite product. Don’t discount asphalt so quickly. This traditional driveway material is not only affordable, but offers a number [&]
No doubt you’re proud of your asphalt driveway, and you want to keep it looking great. If your asphalt driveway was just installed in the last two years, you’re probably aware that the asphalt is still curing. Until the driveway is fully cured, the asphalt will still be slightly malleable–especially when temperatures outside are warm. [&]
As a property owner, you probably love your asphalt driveway. Not only can it add to your property’s aesthetic value, but it can also provide you with a neat and clean place for walking, driving, and more. It’s important to keep your driveway in good condition if you want to enjoy it for a long [&]
Asphalt paving, particularly on driveways, can be a hot spot for automotive stains, dirt buildup and even chalk accumulation from your child’s art-inspired drawing. Asphalt can absorb stains, which means that even routine heavy rains won’t rinse it completely clean. Power washers are a common go-to for cleaning driveways, but they can be cumbersome to [&]
When winter finally comes to an end and the world around you begins to thaw out from the frozen ice world that reminds you vaguely of a Disney movie, you may have an unpleasant surprise in store for you. Discovering that you have massive driveway potholes is never particularly pleasant. And as you see the [&]---Would you like to go to the amusement park?--- If Jim does, _____.
A.I go, too
B.so will I
C.neither will I
D.so do I
_百度作业帮
---Would you like to go to the amusement park?--- If Jim does, _____.
A.I go, too
B.so will I
C.neither will I
D.so do I
---Would you like to go to the amusement park?--- If Jim does, _____.
A.I go, too
B.so will I
C.neither will I
D.so do I——Would you like to go to the amusement park? ——If Jim does,______ .A. I go,too
B. so will I
C. neither will I
D.so do I_百度作业帮
——Would you like to go to the amusement park? ——If Jim does,______ .A. I go,too
B. so will I
C. neither will I
——Would you like to go to the amusement park? ——If Jim does,______ .A. I go,too
B. so will I
C. neither will I
B If Jim does,是一般现在时表将来, 所以主句用一般将来时, 主将从现
如不明白请追问,要是满意请【采纳】祝学习进步Rnglish questions.1.( )-Would you like to have a look at some pants?They may fit you well.-Well.I'd like to try those blue___.A.pairs B.one C.pant D.pair2.( )I'll park the car at Pacific Palace,___the car park there is full.A.unless B.if C.when D.aft_百度作业帮
Rnglish questions.1.( )-Would you like to have a look at some pants?They may fit you well.-Well.I'd like to try those blue___.A.pairs B.one C.pant D.pair2.( )I'll park the car at Pacific Palace,___the car park there is full.A.unless B.if C.when D.aft
Rnglish questions.1.( )-Would you like to have a look at some pants?They may fit you well.-Well.I'd like to try those blue___.A.pairs B.one C.pant D.pair2.( )I'll park the car at Pacific Palace,___the car park there is full.A.unless B.if C.when D.after3.( )-What do you often fo___classes to relax yourself?-Listen to music.A.over B.among C.between D.through
第一道选A 第二道选D 第三道选B
A因为要是复数,所以只能选AA他说要停车,但如果车场是满的,他就不能停了A是除非的意思,符合语境B是如果,显然不对 C是当……时,更不可能了 D是在……之后,不符逻辑CA作为介词的话,是在……之上,不对B是三个或三个以上物品中的在……之间,而C是两个物品课间当然是两节课间啦D的话,作介词是穿过的意思...
1 Athose所以选复数形式的答案2 A意思是除非那里车停满了,我就把车停那儿。3 C两节课之间TRENDING |
| Last Updated: Jul 3 9:58 AM ET
Most homeowners forget about their driveway, but it plays a big role when it comes to proper water drainage around the house.
Driveways and pathways around your home should be designed so as to help direct water away from it. They shouldn’t be completely level to the house, and they definitely shouldn’t be directing water towards it.
That’s why driveways and pathways should slant slightly away from the home, following the grading around the house. If they’re level ,you’re going to get water pooling around the home, and if they’re slanted towards the house you’re actually driving water directly to your garage and/or foundation, which increases the chance of a leak.
When we talk about driveway materials the top three choices are asphalt, interlocking stone and concrete (or stamped concrete).
Asphalt is the least expensive. It performs well and it’s what most homeowners opt for. But if you’re going to have heavy trucks or toys sitting on your driveway, they can damage it and wear it out prematurely.
Repairing asphalt isn’t easy. In most cases, it’s a complete do-over, meaning it has to get ripped up and repaved.
Interlocking stone is a good option. Not only is it strong, but the gaps between the stones allow for water drainage and the natural expansion and contraction of materials, so it helps prevent buckling and cracks. Also, fixing and making any repairs is fairly straightforward because it’s usually just a matter of replacing damaged stones.
Concrete (and stamped concrete) is typically the top choice. It’s expensive but it can take the most beating. However, salt (a winter de-icer) eats away at concrete, and if there are no gaps for the salt to drain away with melting snow, it will just sit on your driveway, literally eating it away.
That’s why driveways should typically be sealed with a breathable, high-quality sealant — make sure it’s the right one for whatever material your driveway is made of. Just like we have different sealants for different kinds of tiles, we have different sealants made specifically for different kinds of driveways and interlocking stone.
Sealing your driveway too often can cause problems, such as cracking and peeling, and not sealing it enough compromises its durability and protection. How often you reseal your driveway depends on the material, where you live, the climate, its installation, u but as a guideline some pros suggest once every three years.
The best time to reseal your driveway is midsummer. Not only is it hot — so it dries faster and you can use your driveway sooner — but materials expand in summer’s heat, and if hit’s resealed when the driveway materials have fully expanded, the pores can take in the sealant better.
If you have an asphalt driveway, use a latex sealant — not oil. Oil sealants might look better — they make an asphalt driveway look shiny and black — and they last longer, but they can cause cracking. (That’s why oil stains from cars are not good for your driveway.) So your driveway might look great the first year, but by next year you might start seeing cracks.
IS IT A DO-OVER?
If your driveway is crumbling and you’re starting to see holes, it’s a do-over.
Asphalt driveways should have a minimum of 10 inches of gravel tamped every two inches — some pros say six to eight inches, but I like 10 to 12 inches — followed by a minimum of four inches of asphalt on top.
So, first we make sure we have proper grading. Then we lay the first two inches of gravel, add the next two inches, tamp it again, until we have a total of 10 inches of gravel.
If you can do it, I would let that layer of gravel sit for an entire year, to give it time to properly compress and compact itself, and then do the asphalt on top. That gives you a solid base that protects against driveway cracks, dips and heaving.
It took me two years to do my driveway, so don’t rush yours. Have patience because sometimes that’s what it takes to make it right.
Watch Mike Holmes on Holmes Makes It Right on HGTV. For more information visit makeitright.ca.
Classifieds
Connect with Us
Follow &National Post&
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.
Join 9,518 other followers}

我要回帖

更多关于 driveway 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信