请翻译一下,南京白下人急用钱,谢谢,

请高手翻译一下下面的英文、急用谢谢!_百度知道
请高手翻译一下下面的英文、急用谢谢!
Long long ago people made fires from lightening(闪电). But they had to keep the fire burning , for they couldn't start it again if there was no lightening. Later,they found out hitting two pieces of stone together could make a spark(火花). The spark could fire dry leaves. In this way they could make the fire again if it went out. Then made a hole on a piece of wood and put a smaller stick into the hole. They turned the stick again and again. After a few minutes they got a fire.As years went by , people learned other ways to make a fire. Sometimes they used the heat from the sun. They held
piece of glass in the right way and made a piece of paper on fire.About two centuries ago, people began to make matches. Matches brought people a quick and easy way to make fires. One of them is to use an electic fire starter. Of course an electric firestarter is much more expensive than a box of matches. But it is very useful.
我有更好的答案
很久以前人们通过闪电取火,但不得不让火一直燃烧,因为如果没有闪电,就没法重新生火。后来,人们发现敲击两个石头可以制造火花,可以点燃干燥的树叶。通过这种方法,可以在火熄灭了以后重新生火。然后,在木头上钻个洞并放一根小木棍进去,不断来回转动木棍,几分钟后就可以生起火。很多年过去了,人们学会了其他的生火方法。有时候使用太阳的热能,把一片玻璃摆放在准确的位置可以点燃纸片。约两个世纪前,人们开始制造火柴,使得人们更方便快捷的点火。其中一种是使用电子打火器。当然,电子打火器要比一盒火柴贵得多,但非常有用
很久以前人们长期火灾由雷击(闪电) 。但他们随时向火灾烧毁,因为他们无法再次启动它,如果没有减轻。后来,他们发现了两件打石联合起来能够使火花(火花) 。可能引发火灾的干树叶。这样,他们可以使火灾再次如果它走了出去。于是孔一块木头,并坚持到一个较小的黑洞。他们把坚持一次又一次。几分钟后,他们也有火灾。 随着岁月的流逝了,人们的经验教训的其他方法,使火灾。有时,他们用的是热的太阳。他们举行了一块玻璃以正确的方式,并提出了一张纸着火。 大约两个世纪前,人们开始进行比赛。比赛的人带来的快速和简易的方法,使火灾。其中之一就是使用一个折衷的消防简化版。当然电动纵火更为昂贵比一盒火柴。但它是非常有用的。
给个最佳 谢谢
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
一下下的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请能帮忙翻译一下这句话.急用,在线等,谢谢了!!!!!!_百度知道
请能帮忙翻译一下这句话.急用,在线等,谢谢了!!!!!!
(跟上司开个玩笑,但不能太过,要注意措辞和语气):对不起,我这几天总是做错事,总是惹您生气.我知道您快要回来了,可我还没有找到可以躲的地方,怎么办?谢谢!!
上司是男的,哈哈
提问者采纳
I am so sorry,I always made mistakes these days,and always made you angry.I know you will be back soon,but I still haven't found the place that I can hide.what should I do?哈哈...你上司是女的?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
I'm so sorry that I've made lots of mistakes these days,and always made you angry.I know you'll come back soon, but I haven't found the place where I can hide,what I can do? Hehe!!!
If you make jokes with your boss , please take care of your way of speaking and what you will say .
机器翻译了一个,你自己看着改吧....毕竟别人不知道你上司的脾气:I am sorry, I always wrong things these days, you always Anger angry. I know that you will soon come back, I can not find the hiding place, how do?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮手翻译一下(中译英),急用!!!谢谢!_百度知道
请帮手翻译一下(中译英),急用!!!谢谢!
要随着互联网和民营企业物流的迅速发展,商业采购货物已越来越方便和普及,由此推动了各行各业之间的物流业迅速发展。制造业及服务业的市场竞争优势越来越取决于现代物流提供的速度、成本、质量及效率。如何利用和发挥物流管理体系在整个货物的收集、运输、配送、接收中按时按地送到各个环节的整体周转效率,越来越受到许多管理者的重视。本文主要研究物流管理对于该企业物流的系统规化、物流设施、供应链管理、物流信息管理、仓储与库存管理及逆向物流管理等各方面,运用物流管理理论知识并结合国内外物流管理的最新发展状况,对雅耀电器有限公司物料管理的各方面进行详细分析。从中发现由于物流系统的设计和制度的不完善,物料信息不能及时共享,仓储管理和货物配送的不科学,使整个物流系统发挥起不到更好的效果。针对所发现的问题提出相应的对策和建议。关键词:物流,物流管理,生存现状,物流建设
Pick toAs the Internet and the rapid development of private enterprise logistics, business purchase the goods have been more and more convenient and popularization, then promote the all walks of life between the rapid development of the logistics industry. Manufacturing and service market competition advantage depends on more and more modern logistics provide speed, cost, quality, and efficiency. How to use and play the logistics management system in the whole of the goods collection, transportation, distribution, receive on time to the press in each link overall turnover efficiency, more and more get the attention of many managers. This paper makes a study of the logistics management for the enterprise logistics system of rules, logistics facilities, supply chain management, logistics information management, warehousing and inventory management and reverse logistics management and so on various aspects, the use of logistics management theory and combining with the latest development of domestic and international logistics management situation, for the &electric appliance Co., LTD material management of all aspects of a detailed analysis. Find the logistics system design and because the system is not perfect, and the material information can not be Shared, warehouse management and distribution of goods not science, make whole logistics system play up less than a better result. For the problems found put forward the corresponding countermeasures and Suggestions.Keywords: logistics, logistics management, survival situation, logistics construction
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
中译英的相关知识
其他3条回答
With the advent of the Internet and the rapid development of private logistics enterprises, commercial procurement of goods has become more and more convenient and popular, thereby promoting the rapid development of all walks of life between the logistics industry. The manufacturing industry and service industry competitive edge in the market more and more depend on the modern logistics to provide speed, cost, quality and efficiency. How to use and develop logistics management system in the whole cargo collection, transportation, distribution, receive on time according to each link in the overall working efficiency, more and more many managers. This pa...
With the rapid development of Internet and private enterprise's logistics, commercial procurement of goods has become increasingly convenient and universal, thus promoting rapid development of logistics industry in all walks of life between.Manufacturing and service sectors of competitive advantage in the marketplace depends increasingly on modern logistics provides the speed, cost, quality and efficiency.How play a logistics management system and can be used throughout the collection, transportation, distribution, receipt of goods on time taken to all aspects of the overall working efficiency, more and more attention by many managers.Article research ...
专业翻译公司做才比较靠谱~~~~~~~有家武汉翻译公司电话是: 027-
公司名字忘记了,惭愧哦,你可以电话问下,老公司
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请翻译一下,好吧?翻译成英文,急用!!!谢谢摘要:文章首先介绍了光电检测技术,阐述了现有光电检测技术的优缺点及改进方法,描述了如何设计特殊的光电传感器,以适应金免疫层_百度作业帮
请翻译一下,好吧?翻译成英文,急用!!!谢谢摘要:文章首先介绍了光电检测技术,阐述了现有光电检测技术的优缺点及改进方法,描述了如何设计特殊的光电传感器,以适应金免疫层
请翻译一下,好吧?翻译成英文,急用!!!谢谢摘要:文章首先介绍了光电检测技术,阐述了现有光电检测技术的优缺点及改进方法,描述了如何设计特殊的光电传感器,以适应金免疫层析试条定量测试的测装置中,提高了定量检测的精度。介绍了一种利用光电传感器和单片机组成的液压油杂质检测系统,阐述了液压系统中液压油杂质检测的基本,以及该系统的硬件和软件组成、设计和工作原理,并对部分关键技术进行了讨论针对锌锭堆码生产工艺过程的实际情况,采用槽式光电传感器检测锌锭自动堆码生产线中各构件行程位置。应用效果表明,锌锭自动堆码生产线光电传感器检测系统具有很高的检测精度与很大的实用性。关键词:光电检测技术,光电传感器,金免疫层析试条,液压油,锌锭堆码
Abstract: The article first introduced the photoelectricity examination technology, elaborated the existing photoelectricity examination technology good and bad points and the improvement method, how ...
Abstract: First of all on the photoelectric detection technology, the existing photo detector on the advantages and disadvantages of technology and improved method, described how to design a special p...请帮忙翻译一下急用,谢谢啦_百度知道
请帮忙翻译一下急用,谢谢啦
please do NOT include as laibility of the cancellation.
Please keep these usual materials for future orders. 请帮忙翻译一下急用,谢谢啦!
提问者采纳
please do NOT include as
liability of the cancellation.
Please keep these usual materials for future orders.请不要包括作为债务的取消。请保留这些常用材料为未来的订单所用。
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
请不包括作为取消注册。请把这些常用材料未来的订单你可以上网用翻译器自行翻译的
请不要包括作为债务的取消。请保留这些常用材料为未来的订单所用。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖