自我介绍英文一百字写的又好又漂亮一百王丽坤hell

我想要幽默点的英文自我介绍。就是这个幽默有点难,实在不知道怎么写。最好有汉字翻译_百度知道
我想要幽默点的英文自我介绍。就是这个幽默有点难,实在不知道怎么写。最好有汉字翻译
提问者采纳
My name is xxx, from Zhejiang, Sichuan interest in gates and watching movies. Shu Mun is a Chinese-made online games. I support domestic. I like to watch Japanese animation as well as the idol drama, want to &Naruto& &One Piece& &Ultimate Three Kingdoms& and so on. I also love extreme sports, unfortunately they are not the piece of material.
Third year of life I had a very decadent, so came to this university, but still very happy to know you, and this is the so-called fate. I hope I will not be with regret that three years after leaving university I hope people will happily lives, thank you.
Geigehaopingbei
嗯嗯,谢谢
给个好评呗
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
xuqianhui992
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
自我介绍的相关知识
其他1条回答
多写这几个词:fuck,shit,bitch
分别是幽默、滑稽、天真的意思
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁如何写好英文自我介绍_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
如何写好英文自我介绍
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢写一篇自我介绍的英文作文不少与70字左右_百度知道
写一篇自我介绍的英文作文不少与70字左右
主要内容:My name is ......I like......I'm in Class 4 ,Grade 7My hobby is ......名字写Crala我是女生其它的就自己编吧
提问者采纳
Hello everyone. My name is .... I am a student of Grade eight . I am an outgoing , lovely girl and I am so welcomed by my friends and my classmates.I have a best friend, xiao hai. She is very interesting and lovely too. She often tells funny stories and always make me laugh. We often play together. I like action movies. I think they are exciting and interesting. I often go to the movies with my friends on weekends. I can aslo play the violin and have won many prizes in the competitions. I take violin lessons twice a week. It is a little hard for me but I am very happy , because I have a dream. I want to be a great violinist one day. Thank you.
这个行吗,还望采纳
提问者评价
不错嘛速度蛮快的
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁用英语介绍自己的兴趣爱好,口语考试用,要16k纸一篇的量。我比较广泛喜欢听音乐、唱歌、看电影,喝茶-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 用英语介绍自己的兴趣爱好,口语考试用,要16k纸一篇的量。我比较广泛喜欢听音乐、唱歌、看电影,喝茶
用英语介绍自己的兴趣爱好,口语考试用,要16k纸一篇的量。我比较广泛喜欢听音乐、唱歌、看电影,喝茶
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“用英语介绍自己的兴趣爱好,口语考试用,要”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“用英语介绍自己的兴趣爱好,口语考试用,要”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:用英语介绍自己的兴趣爱好,口语考试用,要16k纸一篇的量。我比较广泛喜欢听音乐、唱歌、看电影,喝茶,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:hello !my name is***** I from ****.to be honest ,I don't like english.Because i have many problems to learning english.I believe that efforts will be fruitful.I have a wide range of interests and hobbies.My favorite is the talk with friends,I think that can be called a true friend.When a person i like listening to music and sing.When bored I like to watch movies.Affected by the grandfather like I had a little tea.that is all通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:答:I like +doing 我喜欢......===========================================答:hello !my name is***** I from ****.to be honest ,I don't like english.Because i have many problems to learning english.I believe that efforts will be fruitful.I have a wide range of interests and hobbies.My favorite is the talk...===========================================答:我认为大班的效果不怎样.就坐在那听老师讲,到时候学不到东西不就是花了冤枉钱.外教一对一的效果是比较好的.不用说也知道.,性价比不错,比中国家教还便宜呢?也不会花了冤枉钱.现在的机构挺多的.我个人感觉W&IZBEE的口碑不错.你可以去试试.===========================================问:我是一名高一女生,性格活泼开朗,幽默,可爱。爱好是逛街。。。熟悉各...答:大段自我介绍 --第一印象是最重要的! (1) Hello/Good morning /Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. 先生们,女士们,你们好/早上好/晚上好。 I am Stone Lee. I come from Beijing, 我是李斯通。我来自北京, and I am currently a student...===========================================hello !my name is***** I from ****.to be honest ,I don't like english.Because i have many problems to learning english.I believe that efforts will be fruitful.I have a wide range of interes...===========================================hello !my name is***** I from ****.to be honest ,I don't like english.Because i have many problems to learning english.I believe that efforts will be fruitful.I have a wide range of i...===========================================of my time on study. English is very important for me.I believe I can learn English well,because I always learn English in my life. So I wish I could study and read more English in ...=========================================== Hell,everybody please listen to me. My name is ***.I am very glad to introduce myself to you.i graduated from ***.I like drawing in my spare time.Drawing is like a part of life in my ...=========================================== A:Good morning , B B: Good morning. How are you? A: I 'm fine. Thank you. And you ? B: Fine. Thank you. A: let me introduce my friend C to you. B: Nice to meet you...===========================================自我介绍而后谈谈自己的爱好和考雅思的原因还要梦想之类的。我会说(自创的,并不完... XXX. Actually, I really like learning English(你最好说对英语有兴趣) because English is a...===========================================a pertinacious person, so I really like the motto:" I do the very best I know how, the best I and I mean to keep on doing so until the end," from Abraham Lincoln. I love English, b...=========================================== 有机会加入到李阳疯狂 英语的团队 to join the team here at Li Yang Crazy English. 我... in political science. My hobbies are watching TV 获得了政治学学位, 我的嗜好是看电...===========================================Hello, everybody. My name is .... I am ... years old. I graduated from ...school. I have many hobbies, like ... . 既然是口试。做为一名英语教师,我建议你不要用复杂的句式。能用简...===========================================既然你对英语感兴趣,那你一定可以学好英语的,当然,方法也很重要,首先你要提高自己的发音,通过练习音标,提高自己的发音,其次,你需要多说多练多读,因为口语是练出来的,你可...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助}

我要回帖

更多关于 超漂亮一百款背景墙 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信