the boy whoyou lied to mee looked forward to aviod m

a_第116页_有道词典
& 2011 网易公司 京ICP证080268号MyMagic+ Adding Even More Magic to FastPass+ &
Disney Parks Blog
posted on April 24th, 2014 by
A few weeks ago
the latest plans for , and gave a look at more changes to come. We saw great response and interest in the news. Many of you expressed excitement about the evolution of
and the fact that we were working on ways to provide our guests with the ability add more FastPass+ entitlements in addition to the three they can plan in advance and a feature that enabled the ability to make those additional selections while park hopping.
And we are pleased to let you know that as of next week our guests will be able to do just that.
So starting Monday, after guests have used their first three FastPass+ selections, they will be able to select another one at one of the kiosks located in each of our WDW parks. When they’ve used that one, they’ll be able to select another, and so on, ultimately providing guests with even more ways to customize their
Vacation. Guests will also be able to select and use their additional FastPass+ entitlements when they hop from park to park.
As we’ve said from the beginning, MyMagic+ will continue to evolve over time with the aim of continuing to improve our guests’ experience with us and in response to feedback from our guests.
Today’s news is another chapter of that story and we look forward to sharing more with you as we continue to roll out and refine MyMagic+. Continue checking the
for more details.
Filed: , ,
Ethan on April 24th, 2014 at 4:20 pm
“they will be able to select another one at one of the kiosks located in each of our WDW parks”
Is that kiosks ONLY? Or can we use the mobile app to make our selections as well?
Karen on April 24th, 2014 at 4:21 pm
Thank you!
This is brilliant.
Tom Staggs on April 25th, 2014 at 10:08 pm
Thanks, Karen.
We’re really excited about MyMagic+ and glad you are, too.
Ethan on April 24th, 2014 at 4:23 pm
Also, at parks that have a tiering system (like EPCOT), will we get to choose from ANY tier after our initial three FP+ have been used?
Sarah on April 24th, 2014 at 4:24 pm
This seems like a step in the right direction, but it is a little frustrating for people who might want to choose Wishes or other late-evening activities as one of their very most important FP+.
In that case, they cannot take advantage of getting more than three FP+.
It would be too risky not to book a late-evening FP+ and try to get it on the day-of as a fourth FP+.
Also, will we really need to use the kiosks to get additional FP+ or can we use our MDE Apps?
Timothy from LA on April 24th, 2014 at 4:25 pm
What happens if you book a FP+ for something like Illuminations? Would it be impossible to get a 4th FP+ since there’s the “must use all 3″ requirement?
Tom Staggs on April 25th, 2014 at 10:08 pm
Hi Timothy, guests will need to use their first three FastPass+ entitlements before they are able to select another experience. Don’t worry, even if your FastPass+ selection window expires without you using it, you will still be able to make a FastPass+ selection.
Kyle on April 24th, 2014 at 4:26 pm
That’s great news Tom that you’re listening to everyone and adding on to the system. One question. Do guest have to use a in park kiosks or can they also book using a mobile device? Thanks
Erika on April 24th, 2014 at 4:27 pm
Yay! We will be there in the beginning of May. Do you need to visit a kiosk to get the additional fastpasses or will you be able to make them via the My Disney Experience App on a smartphone?
Tom Staggs on April 25th, 2014 at 10:09 pm
Great question, Erika.
Yes, for now, guests will need to use the kiosks in the park to reserve FastPass+ entitlements beyond their first three, although their additional FastPass+ entitlements will show up in their plans within the My Disney Experience app and they will be able to modify them there.
We’re evaluating the possibility of enabling guests to select additional FastPass+ entitlements within My Disney Experience down the road.
Sarah on April 24th, 2014 at 4:29 pm
Thank you.
This seems like a step in the right direction.
Unfortunately, this will frustrate anyone whose highest priority is for a later-in-the day FP+ such as Wishes.
Anyone who chooses such an attraction as one of their initial FP+ will be unable to use more than 3 FP+ in a day, which seems a shame.
It would be too risky to *not* pick their top choice FP+ and hope to get it as a fourth FP+ on the day-of.
I hope you will consider other changes, such as allowing people to select a new FP+ every time they use one (or even after using two).
Also, will the additional selections need to be made from the kiosks?
Why not from the MDE App?
Thank you.
Raymond on April 24th, 2014 at 4:29 pm
Can the 4th fast pass be for a ride that you have already selected?
Say my first 3 passes are for Space, Splash & Thunder mountain.
Can my fourth pass be for space?
or do I have to pick a ride i have not ridden yet?
Tom Staggs on April 25th, 2014 at 10:09 pm
Definitely, Raymond. Once you’ve used your first three FastPass+ experiences (or the arrival windows for your selections have passed) you can select a fourth from any available FastPass+ experience.
Having three boys, I’m very familiar with the desire to do one more “mountain”.
Jeremy on April 24th, 2014 at 4:33 pm
“So starting Monday, after guests have used their first three FastPass+ selections, they will be able to select another one at one of the kiosks located in each of our WDW parks.”
Does this mean you can not add more FP+ through the app after you’ve used the original 3?
Angela on April 24th, 2014 at 4:44 pm
I second those questions: can they only be booked at the kiosk and what if you have a fireworks fast pass?
Joe on April 24th, 2014 at 4:59 pm
How does this affect the parks with tiers?
Once the 3 FPP have been used can i now choose a FPP for another headliner?
Marcea on April 24th, 2014 at 5:12 pm
How about when I park hop? Will I be able to get a fp there?
Bob on April 24th, 2014 at 5:17 pm
I think it’s great! Going to a kiosk is easier than going across the park to an attraction, then returning to that attraction again at our scheduled time as we had to with the old Fastpass system.
Lisa from WI on April 24th, 2014 at 5:27 pm
why do i think the non-fast pass lines will get longer?
This is great for those who can plan ahead, but for those with health issues, it’s really hard.
Theresa from MD on April 24th, 2014 at 5:29 pm
What if you only use 2 of your FP+ selections before heading to a different park?
Will you be able to schedule any FPs at the second park, or is it a requirement to first use all 3 FP+ selections at the first park before setting up one for any subsequent parks?
Kimberly from MI on April 24th, 2014 at 5:29 pm
This is great! And the timing couldn’t be better as we arrive at WDW next Thursday!
Debra from FL on April 24th, 2014 at 5:32 pm
Have been an Annual Passholder for 20+ years, am a local and have been using Fastpass since its inception but this is just getting very convoluted because it’s not being explained fully to us and many “features” make planning difficult. The high demand/limited capacity FP+ attractions are gone almost as soon a especially the night time ones. The rule that you must use all 3 FP+ selections before you can get a 4th FP+ eliminates anyone who has later FP+ selections from getting additional ones. Also, what if you miss a FP+ window? You haven’t technically “used” it so do you forfeit any future FP+ for that day? I know, because FP+ REQUIRES us to select 3 FP+ selections (even if I only want 1), I know from the moment of booking that not all of my FP+ selections will be used and some of those might be later in the day. Sorry, it’s just frustrating trying to learn all the rules and spending lots of time booking FP+ the week my friends are here from out of town only to find the ules have changed….
Dennis from VA on April 24th, 2014 at 5:33 pm
Great news! Sure hope we can use the app while in the parks to add additional FPP and hope we can repeat on rides already FPP and ridden
Amanda on April 24th, 2014 at 5:37 pm
It’ll be interesting to see how this works out.
I thought part of the allure of Fastpass+ was that you didn’t have to run back and forth between attractions to grab fastpasses and then wait for their time to go past to get another.
But ultimately, after the initial three are used that’s exactly what we’ll be doing – running back and forth between Fastpass+ locations (and waiting in lines to get help from the cast members with the ipads to set up the fastpasses for you) and the attractions you wish to see.
It still doesn’t seem like all the kinks are worked out yet, but hopefully it will one day be all that it’s promised to be!
Colin on April 24th, 2014 at 5:42 pm
One of the things I dislike about the FP+ choices is that to get on a ride I want to, I have to choose rides I won’t ride at all – will this update apply if I cancel the Fast Pass I won’t use?
Joshua on April 24th, 2014 at 5:43 pm
I am also curios to find out if the 4th FP+ can be selected through the My Disney Experience App, as this would be much more convenient, and save so much time and hassle for the guests.
Greg on April 24th, 2014 at 5:58 pm
Great news.
Mickey on April 24th, 2014 at 5:59 pm
I have an illuminations fast pass at night, so will I be able to get Fast Pass for other parks in morning?
Lynette from UK on April 24th, 2014 at 6:07 pm
Is it likely there will be a good selection left? i have made split fast passes so my 2 year old can ride 5 things, sometimes with me only and hubby only, so i might change to all go together if we can add more
Steven on April 24th, 2014 at 6:17 pm
Let’s say I’m at Epcot and I chose Soarin as my CLASS A ride ahead of time.
After I use all 3 of my scheduled selections, will I then be able to schedule another CLASS A ride like Test Track?
Stephen from IL on April 24th, 2014 at 6:18 pm
I am in the parks a lot and I LOVE the new FP+ system.
In the past I have been very critical of Disney when it closed the Adventurers Club which was my favorite attraction at DLR and WDW.
But the just announced changes make what I thought was a great system even better.
I believe my guest experience is even better because I do NOT have to run getting
the old Fast Passes and I know I will get to experience my favorite attractions before I go to the parks.
Of course FP+ means I now spend a lot more money on food and merchandise when I am in the parks
which of course is great news to stock holders.
Robert from CA on April 24th, 2014 at 9:14 pm
This sounds awesome!
I loved being able to have 3 chosen ahead of time and now being able to add more after those are used or if we park hop is really the perfect combination!
Sarah on April 24th, 2014 at 9:19 pm
I’m wondering the same thing as others, can we use the app? I hope so! We’ll be there in 16 days!
Janelle on April 24th, 2014 at 10:36 pm
I’m a Disney travel agent, and from what I have been told/understand, you will be able to choose a 4th fastpass from any ride available (even if you have already ridden that same ride that day). If you choose to fastpass a late ride or firework show, you will not be able to get any additional fastpasses. Yes,you will need to get all subsequent (after initial 3) fastpasses from a kiosk, not the phone app. These will also work with park hopping (after initial 3 fastpasses are used, you can hop to a different park and visit a kiosk there to gain an additional fastpass etc).
Tasha on April 24th, 2014 at 10:56 pm
Can we use the My Disney Experience app to make additional selections? Also will the Seven Dwarves Mine Train have Fastpass+ when it opens?
Debra on April 25th, 2014 at 12:34 am
Thank-you!! This is GREAT news and definitely an improvement over the existing Fastpass+ system. As an Annual Passholder and Disney Vacation Club member, we visit very often from Canada (33 days so far in 2014) and park hop all the time. We would also like to see the elimination of the ride classes or types. In the old paper Fastpass system, I could ride both Test Track and Soarin’ using my 1st two paper Fastpasses of the day. With Fastpass+, both of those attractions tend to “sellout” prior to park day, so even this new kiosk-option won’t allow me to Fastpass both those rides in one day.
Debra on April 25th, 2014 at 12:43 am
I really love the convenience of MagicBands and Fastpass+ but just wondering if there are any plans to add all Walt Disney World information and logic to the MagicBands. As an Annual Passholder, DVC member, D23 member and Tables and Wonderland card holder, it would be wonderful if I didn’t have to carry all those cards around with me. Instead, it would be great that when I flash my MagicBand for payment, the system could recognizes my memberships and then automatically apply the best discount for the transaction, where it be dining, merchandise or whatever.
Sarah on April 25th, 2014 at 12:59 am
I am also wondering the same as others. If I need to go to a kiosk to get new FP+ times, are there many kiosks throughout the parks, or will I have to run all over to find one? What will the lines be like to wait to get a 4th or subsequent FP+ selections? If the lines are very long, it’ll really detract from having the ability to get another selection. Will I be able to make a selection for any ride/attraction that has FP+ from any kiosk, or will certain kiosks only be for attractions in certain lands? Will this expand to being able to make selections with MDE in the future? Maybe for resort guests?
Also does having a later FP+ selection disqualify you from having more than 3? With 4 small children having a good viewing spot for parades or fireworks without a huge wait would be wonderful, however not if it means my children have to give up riding rides during the day. We’d just have to skip the parade instead, which would leave me feeling very sad, b/c I am so excited about the new Festival of Fantasy Parade. But my trip is about my children’s happiness, not mine, so I will miss the parade rather than make them miss rides or shows they’re interested in.
Late August/early September, we’ll be at WDW on property for our little boys’ first birthday and first visit. We’d love to be able to plan things for our family, but we’re nervous. In the past we’ve ridden Buzz many times over and over again, legacy FP has made it possible. This will be our first trip where all 3 of my older children will be big enough for the Mountains, so they’d like to ride those, but they also want to ride Buzz, and other rides. In the past we could do so, but currently it looks like they’ll be able to either ride the mountains, OR ride Buzz and one or two other rides, but riding both will be out of the question. The standby line wait times are much longer than they’ve been in the past, so just hopping onto a different ride while we wait for FP times may not be possible.
We are optimistic about how FP+ will affect our trip, though parts of it are intimidating b/c it’s new. The more information we have, the better our trip will be. Our children are very excited about their MBs and can hardly wait to see what happens after our trip when they bring the bands home to their Disney Infinity platform.
Thomas on April 25th, 2014 at 6:47 am
This looks very promising.
A BIG step in the right direction for Fastpass+
Thank you Disney for listening to your guest.
As others have pointed out, there are two concerns / questions with this policy.
Number one is, what happens to guests that are holding a Fastpass+ for something like Illuminations?
Will they then not have the option of getting other in park Fastpasses during the day because they have not used all 3 of their original passes?
Question number two is simply, can the additional passes be obtained through the My Disney Experience website, or will it be necessary to use an in park kiosk?
It would be awesome if this could be done through the app.
Jeffrey from IL on April 25th, 2014 at 8:01 am
Definitely better, but a little disappointed that we don’t have an official answer about using the app.
Seeing the current kiosk lines, not looking forward to having to use the kiosk.
Also I’d much prefer if you could get a Fastpass+ after using your first one (otherwise if you have an evening one you are basically stuck).
Jennifer on April 25th, 2014 at 8:39 am
I am SO excited for these changes. We enjoyed using the FP+ system in December, but were frustrated at some of the limitations, such as the categories and number of FPs that you can reserve. This change takes care of both of those issues. Thank you!
Jason on April 25th, 2014 at 8:55 am
This is the news I’ve been waiting for!
This makes FP+ great!
And it’s just in time for our 15th anniversary trip next month!!!
Amanda on April 25th, 2014 at 8:58 am
I spoke with a Cast Member about this yesterday. They were just informed of this and from what I understood you can book an additional one FP based on availability once you have used your first three or the return windows have passed. After your additional FP has been used or the return window passes, you may select another FP, etc. However, the additional FP selections may only be made at a kiosk in the park you wish to ride and not on the app. If you have park hopper capability you will be able to reserve your additional FP selections at another park once in that park at their kiosks. It sounds like you can use your additional FP on any attraction no matter what tier it is in and even on an attraction that you have already visited earlier in the day with FP. Hope that helps answer some of these questions!
Nora from FL on April 25th, 2014 at 9:24 am
I’m glad we’ll be able to get additional FP+. However, what I’d like to see is the ability to get FEWER FP+. Currently, I am forced to select three whether I want to or not. I’ve never been a big fast pass user, so normally I might get one for Soarin’ in Epcot, maybe one for It’s a Small World in the MK, and Kilimanjaro Safari in AK. I don’t do thrill rides, so Test Track, Space Mountain, and Everest just ain’t happening! So I end up getting two additional FP+ that will go unused. I think that’s going to mess with wait times, don’t you think?
Elizabeth on April 25th, 2014 at 9:50 am
Fabulous news!
Still, the unintended consequences clearly have not been thought through.
Now there will be a strong incentive to book your first 3 fast passes as early as possible in your first park.
No one will want evening fast passes.
Families wishing to park hop will have to send one parent rushing to park #2 to make the second fast pass reservations while the other parent takes the kids back to the pool for a break.
Then, that poor parent will go back to the hotel, try to relax after all that hustling, and then go back to park #2 with the family for the late pm/evening.
Will fast passes even be available for the second park, especially for top rides?
For example, we usually go to EPCOT at 4 or 5 pm for a few rides and dinner after spending the morning at another park.
Is there any shot of getting an evening Soarin’ fast pass even if I run there at 11 am after spending the morning at the MK?
Clearly, using the app will be next.
It has to be. I think the complexities just got worse, but thank you, Disney, for listening.
We’ve been going to Anaheim where legacy fast passes are still available allowing you to ride and ride and ride, wrapping fast passes in 2 parks.
Please don’t convert Disneyland Park until you have every single kink worked out of this!
Robert on April 25th, 2014 at 10:13 am
I applaud the notion to add an additional “rolling” FP+ to the FP+ system!
But I am concerned about the described implementation.
For many folks who have pre-scheduled FP+ reservations for later in the day or evenings (especially fireworks shows), it sounds like they would never get to use the additional rolling FP+.
Why tie the rolling FP+ to the pre-scheduled FP+ reservations at all?
Further, if the rolling FP+ can only be scheduled at in-park kiosks, folks will have to wait in line in order to avoid waiting in line.
It doesn’t make sense to me.
Maybe if there were separate, dedicated rolling FP+ kiosks, similar to the old legacy FastPass system, that could work well…
David from WI on April 25th, 2014 at 10:20 am
It is my understanding that at this time, you will have to use an in-park kiosk to secure an additional FastPass.
You cannot book additional FastPass+ with the My Disney Experience mobile app (at least for now).
Only 1 additional FastPass+ can be made at a time and only when your initial 3 selections have been used.
If you are park-hopping, you must make your additional FastPass+ selections from a kiosk inside that park (ex. you cannot book Toy Story Mania from a Magic Kingdom kiosk).
Your original 3 FastPass+ selections must be used before you can make a selection in another park.
The tiered selections at Epcot and Hollywood Studios do not apply to the additional FastPass+ selections.
If one of your original FastPass+ selections has been made for close to park closing, you will not be able to make extra FastPass+ selections.
i hope this answers some of the questions I’ve read.
Scott on April 25th, 2014 at 12:00 pm
This makes FastPass+ actually usually and almost comparable to the old FastPass system!
I’m hoping eventually additional selections can be made from the MyMagic app.
I’m also hoping that evening event FastPasses (Fantasmic!, Wishes, etc.) shouldn’t count against your three initial FastPasses.
Although generally speaking my family wouldn’t use those anyway.
Scott on April 25th, 2014 at 12:00 pm
Usable… not usually.
Heather from PA on April 25th, 2014 at 12:14 pm
My family park hops a lot and typically uses only two fast passes in a park.
From what I am reading, we will have to pick a third which we may or may not use in the first park, and although we can now park hop, we are still not able to split our FP choices from the get go?
I would like to be able to say, I am going to MK and AK today.
I want to use our 1st two FP in MK and then pick the third for AK, knowing generally what time we would get there.
I think if they would take restrictions off of the initial 3 choices, that would help a lot with park hopping and having to use 3 (since you can’t choose less) before you could pick another, even at another park.
And since we have to use a kiosk instead of the app it appears, there is a good chance the FP in the second park of the day could be gone anyway.
They are getting better with this, but still have a lot of kinks to work out!
Lindsey on April 25th, 2014 at 12:41 pm
Thank you! I was pretty bummed about not being able to use Fastpass+ at all while Park Hopping on our upcoming trip. I agree with Heather though, i would like to be able to use two fastpasses at Magic Kingdom in the AM, and also reserve ahead something like Fantasmic at HS in the PM… b/c as she said, by the time we get to HS in the PM, all the fastpasses will probably be gone. Thanks for listening to the customers Disney, that is why we love you.
Erin from CO on April 25th, 2014 at 1:04 pm
At parks that have a tiering system will we get to choose from ANY tier after our initial three FP+ have been used?
Also, won’t this force everyone to choose morning slots for their fast pass plus options? What about guests who book FP+ for fantasmic or wishes? are they just out of luck in getting additional fast passes, or will the 2 hour rule somehow apply as it had on the legacy system?
Elizabeth on April 25th, 2014 at 2:53 pm
At the California Adventure park in Anaheim, their evening World of Color fast passes are not connected to any of the ride fast passes.
This seems to work well there.
Disney, it seems like you need to do the same thing here ASAP for Fantasmic, etc. fast passes.
By the way, World of Color is awesome!
Vicki on April 25th, 2014 at 2:54 pm
How do you find the answers to all of these questions being asked?
102 Comments
Recent Posts
Posted 09.03.2015 by
Posted 09.03.2015 by
Posted 09.03.2015 by
Posted 09.03.2015 by
Posted 09.03.2015 by
Categories & Archives
Select a Category
Adventures by Disney
Art of Disney
Behind the Scenes
Cast Member Profiles
Celebrity Visits
Community Outreach
Disney Cruise Line
Disney Differences
Disney Dining
Disney History
Disney Vacation Club
Disneyland Paris
Disneyland Resort
&&&Disney California Adventure Park
&&&Disneyland Park
&&&Downtown Disney District
Hong Kong Disneyland
Hotels & Resorts
&&&FastPass+
&&&MagicBands
&&&My Disney Experience
Pirate Day
Shanghai Disney Resort
Special Events
Tokyo Disneyland
Top Stories
Vacation Planning
Walt Disney World Resort
&&&Disney’s Animal Kingdom
&&&Disney’s Blizzard Beach
&&&Disney’s Hollywood Studios
&&&Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon
&&&Downtown Disney
&&&Magic Kingdom
Weddings & Honeymoons
Select a Month
September 2015
August 2015
April 2015
March 2015
February 2015
January 2015
December 2014
November 2014
October 2014
September 2014
August 2014
April 2014
March 2014
February 2014
January 2014
December 2013
November 2013
October 2013
September 2013
August 2013
April 2013
March 2013
February 2013
January 2013
December 2012
November 2012
October 2012
September 2012
August 2012
April 2012
March 2012
February 2012
January 2012
December 2011
November 2011
October 2011
September 2011
August 2011
April 2011
March 2011
February 2011
January 2011
December 2010
November 2010
October 2010
September 2010
August 2010
April 2010
March 2010
February 2010
January 2010
December 2009
November 2009
October 2009
September 2009
Disney Conversations
A collection of Disney news and links from around the web. Note: All links are to external sites and open in a new window.
Posted 08.21.15 09:55 PM
Posted 08.21.15 09:54 PM
Posted 08.21.15 09:51 PM
Posted 08.21.15 09:49 PM
Posted 08.21.15 09:48 PM
Featured Video
‘Dancing with the Stars’ Contestants Announced | Disney Parks}

我要回帖

更多关于 you lied to me 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信