thelast night the boylast 说法对吗

1. What did, do 2. Where did, go 3. How was 4. How much 5. What kind
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
按每小题后的要求转换下面的句子,每空一词。(每空0.5分,满分5分)【小题1】Jorden takes exercise three or four times a week. (对划线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&&does Jorden take exercise?【小题2】 I bought a newspaper on my way home yesterday. (对划线部分提问)&&&&&did you&&&&on your way home yesterday?【小题3】 He has never been to Shanghai before. (完成反义疑问句) He has never been to Shanghai before,&&&&&&&&&?【小题4】The camera cost him 680¥last month.(改为同义句) He&&&&&680¥&&&&&the camera last month.【小题5】 I’m sure I will have a good time in the coming school trip. (改为同义句) I’m sure I will &&&&&&&&&&&in the coming school trip.
来源:2011年重庆南开中学九年级下学期5月月考英语卷
题型:句型转换
根据所给提示,完成句子。每空一词,含缩略词。【小题1】Li Lianjie set up an organization to help the poor.(改为否定句) Li Lianjie ____________& ____________ up an organization to help the poor. 【小题2】Some teenagers are playing computer games in the game hall.(对划线部分提问) ____________& ____________ some teenagers playing computer games, 【小题3】Shall we go to the swimming pool?(改为同义句) ____________& ____________ going to the swimming pool? 【小题4】当他醒来时,他妈妈正站在她身边。(完成译句) When he ____________& ____________,his mother was standing close to him. 【小题5】My father gave me a toy on my birthday.(改为被动句) A toy ____________& ____________ to me by my father on my birthday.
来源:学年江苏南通通州区九年级中考适应性考试英语卷(解析版)
题型:其他题
请根据要求改写下列句子,每空一词。
1.My son used to do some reading before going to bed.
&&&&&& (改为一般疑问句)
&&&&&&&&your son &&&&&&&&&to
do any reading before going to bed?&
2.They surfed the Internet to gather some
information about the earthquake.
(对划线部分提问)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&they
surf the Internet?
3.Little children can easily get hurt unless their
parents should always keep an eye on them.
(保持句意基本不变)
&&&&&&should always keep an eye on little
children, &&&&&&&they can easily get
hurt.
4.Several articles about memory were written by Jane
last month. &&& (改为主动语态)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&several
articles about memory last month.
5.“Can you help me repair the bike?” Mary asked
Jack.&&&&&&&&&&&& (改为间接引语)
Mary asked Jack &&&&&&&&&he
&&&&&&&&&help her repair
the bike.
来源:2014届江西省景德镇市初一下学期期末模拟英语试卷(解析版)
题型:句型转换
按要求完成句子,每空一词
1.She comes from Suqian.& (对划线部分提问)
___________&& ___________ she
come from?
2.He makes a model plane at home. (用now 改写本句)
He& __________& ____________ a
model plane at home now.
3.Mr. Wu is a teacher. He teaches us
English. ( 改为同义句 )
Mr. Wu is ____________ &___________
teacher.
4.Bob does his homework at 7:00 p.m. every
day. (改为否定句)
Bob __________& _________ his homework
at 7:00 p.m. every day.
5.How do you like the film? ( 改为同义句 )&&&
________ do you& __________&
_________ the film?
来源:2012届河北省初二下学期第一次月考英语卷
题型:补充句子
根据要求完成下列各句(共7小题,每格0.5分,满分10分)
1. Sandy often plays badminton after school. (at the moment)
&& Sandy _________ _________ badminton
at the moment.
2. Timmy doesn't like vegetables or fruit. (改为肯定句)
Timmy _________
vegetables _________ fruit.
3. He doesn't play football any more.(同义句转换)
&& He __________________
football.
4. How much is this model plane? (同义句转换)
&& ___________________________
this model plane _________?
5. My brother sometimes eats fast food.(对划线部分提问)
&& ___________________________
your brother eat fast food?
6. The action film is exciting and interesting(对划线部分提问)
_________ do
you _________ the action film?
7. kitchen, is, one, only, salt, packet, in, there, the, of (连词成句)
&&
_______________________________________________________________________帮我检查一下这道题做对了吗.(英语)用正确的词或词组填空,如yesterday,last night,tomorrow等 例如:The date today is Monday,March 5th.今天的日期是3月5日,星期一.1.I saw him________(sunday,March4th) 2.I shall see him___百度作业帮
帮我检查一下这道题做对了吗.(英语)用正确的词或词组填空,如yesterday,last night,tomorrow等 例如:The date today is Monday,March 5th.今天的日期是3月5日,星期一.1.I saw him________(sunday,March4th) 2.I shall see him__
帮我检查一下这道题做对了吗.(英语)用正确的词或词组填空,如yesterday,last night,tomorrow等 例如:The date today is Monday,March 5th.今天的日期是3月5日,星期一.1.I saw him________(sunday,March4th) 2.I shall see him___________(Tuesday,March6th) 3.I shall see him___________(Monday,March5th) 4.I shall see him___________(Monday,March5th-afternoon) 5.I shall see him___________(wednesday,March7th) 6.I saw him_____________(saturday,March3rd) 7.I saw him_____________(sunday,March4th-night) 8.I shall see him__________(Tuesday,March6th-morning) 9.I shall see him__________(Monday,March5th-morning) 10.I saw him___________(sunday,March4th-afternoon)1.yesterday 2.tomorrow 3.today 4.in this afternoon 5.the day after tomorrow 6.the day before yesterday 7.last night 8.tomorrow morning 9.this morning 10.yesterday afternoon
我帮你看了一下,第四个可以只写this afternoon,或者this evening,其他的全都没问题,你同学做得不错.要是还有疑问可以找我.on last night有这种说法吗,为什么_百度作业帮
on last night有这种说法吗,为什么
on last night有这种说法吗,为什么
没有当表时间的词 day,night week year month 等被 last ,one next 等修饰时,前面不用表时间的介词如: next week one dayMy grandpa slept under the coconut tree last night.对under the coconut tree提问理由_百度作业帮
My grandpa slept under the coconut tree last night.对under the coconut tree提问理由
My grandpa slept under the coconut tree last night.对under the coconut tree提问理由
under the coconut tree 在 椰子树下,是个地点,因此提问的疑问代词应该是where 问句为:Where did my grandpa sleep last night 昨晚我祖父谁在哪里?谢谢您的支持!what is the meaning of 后面加一个句子 这样的语法对吗,比如,what is the meaning of did you have a good time last night .的意思是什么?_百度作业帮
what is the meaning of 后面加一个句子 这样的语法对吗,比如,what is the meaning of did you have a good time last night .的意思是什么?
what is the meaning of 后面加一个句子 这样的语法对吗,比如,what is the meaning of did you have a good time last night .的意思是什么?
对,What is the meaning of X? 或者 what does X mean? 都可以. what is the meaning of ‘did you have a good time last night’? = “‘你昨晚玩的愉快吗’的意思是什么?“
解释是:我的意思是你昨天晚上没事?(睡的好,开心)你所列出来的那句话前面肯定还有相关聊天内容,这句中的What代替第一人称主语。
"did you have a good time last night"它的作用相当于一个名词。
把你后缀的那个句子转换成“it”就好理解了,句型就是这样,引用整句话,表达“这句话是什么意思”?}

我要回帖

更多关于 last night the vamps 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信