专业英语翻译译求解

急求!高一的英语翻译,求解,急!?_百度作业帮
急求!高一的英语翻译,求解,急!?
急求!高一的英语翻译,求解,急!?
It is said that people have spended one third of thier life on sleepingIn summer,students in thirsty have to spend much pocket money on drinksTeachers are tierd of excuses that student have for being lateTo students,sleeping longer seems to be their common goalsThey seem to lieWhen you have become billionair,have you gave away many part of your money to the povertyDo you appeal to this idea?I don’t agree with Tom in a lot of thingsIt is my duty to do soIt is said that he had been to the USAIt is in fact that
you play an important role in prevent rivers from being pollutedPeople have been worried about the influences what water pollution have in the environmentSo far many a worker has been riden bicycle to workWe finally have persuaded of him believing this decision is wiseEnglish is easy to learn than mathematicsIn the past ten years,the quantity of Foshan car has risen10 timesNowadays many children are indugled in watching TVOnly six of ten students can go to UniversityI work for more than 10 hours on average everydayMany jobs is not the excuse for not studyingWe continued singing,and it seemd nothing had happend楼主答案有点晚了,仅供参考!话说,楼楼给采纳否,纯手打呀.英语翻译求解_百度知道
提问者采纳
他连外套都没穿就跑出了房子:He even didn't wear coat and ran out of the house她害怕和陌生人说话:She is afraid of talking to strangers让您等了这么长时间,我得道歉:Let you wait so long time, I have to apologize吸烟是一个很难戒掉的坏习惯:Smoking is a bad habits are hard to break.这个消息并没有使我很担心:The news did not make me very worried&
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
He even didn't wear coat and ran out of the houseShe is afraid of talking to strangersLet you wait so long time, I have to apologizeSmoking is a bad habits are hard to break.The news did not make me very worried
1.He doesn't even have a coat to wear ran out of the house2.She is afraid of talking to strangers3.Let you waiting so long time, I have to apologize4.Smoking is a hard to quit bad habits5.The bad news did not make me worried
he runs out of the house without wearing a coat
she is afraid to talk to strangers
I have to apologize for making you wait so long
smoking is a bad habit which is hard to quit
the news doesn't make me very concerned
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁百度翻译请输入要翻译的文字内容或者网页地址自动检测语言支持中英、中日在线互译支持网页翻译,在输入框输入网页地址即可提供一键清空、复制功能、支持双语对照查询,使您体验更加流畅谷歌翻译请输入要翻译的文字内容或者网页地址自动检测语言中文(简体)提供多种语言的免费即时翻译提供所支持的任意两种语言之间的字词、句子和网页翻译支持网页翻译,在输入框输入网页地址即可
在线翻译(13)
在线词典(11)
翻译软件(5)当前位置: &
计算运费的英文
英文翻译measurement freight:&&&& r ...:&&&&tra fre ...
例句与用法1.Why can t i calculate shipment cost为何我无法计算运费? 2.Do they charge carriage by bulk他们是否按体积计算运费? 3.Freight charges are calculated according to the freight units of different products本网站的货品均以邮费单位来计算运费。 4.The shipment fee will then be calculated by the service provider and send back to our website to be displayed直接计算运费,再显示在我们的"提出结账"页上5.In most cases , you can calculate your shipment cost by using the calculate time and cost section of ups . com在大部份的情况下,您可使用ups . com的计算时间与成本,来计算运费。 6.To speed up the time it takes to calculate the cost of your shipment , please have this information to hand before getting started若要加快计算运费的时间,请先收集此资讯,再开始计算。
相邻词汇热门词汇problem solving;
problem-solving;
Problem Resolution;
trouble shooting
大家都在背:
1. If you care to step outside, we can settle this.
如果你愿意出去比试比试, 我们一会儿就能把问题解决了.
来自《简明英汉词典》
2. The problem was settled and his mind was at peace.
问题解决了,他的心境宁静了.
来自《简明英汉词典》
3. The committee soon disposed of business.
委员会很快就把问题解决了.
来自《简明英汉词典》
4. Neat solutions are not easily found to these issues.
很难找到解决这些问题的巧妙办法。
来自柯林斯例句
5. I push at present it was insoluble.
我把问题抛在一边,目前它还无法解决。
来自柯林斯例句
1.problem solving
1. problem solving
问题解决(problem solving)是由一定的情景引起的,按照一定的目标,应用各种认知活动、技能等,经过一系列的思维操作,使问题得 …
- 基于2147个网页
2. problem-solving
问题解决(Problem-Solving)是一个十分广泛的概念。但由于历史的原因,问题解决作为一种CAI模式,是指利用计算机作为解题计 …
- 基于417个网页
3. Problem Resolution
项目管理术语英汉对照表 - MBA智库百科 ... Problem 问题 Problem Resolution 问题解决 Problem Solving 问题解决.
- 基于81个网页
4. trouble shooting
...N, The Real-time Operating System Nucleus 实时操作系统中枢trouble shooting 问题解决trouble unit 障碍单位
- 基于48个网页
1. problem
now the usage of fly ash is urgent problem . low activation of fly ash is the main reason that the usage of fly ash is limited . the thesis research the activation of fly ash and use it as grout .粉煤灰的利用是目前迫切需要解决的问题,而粉煤灰的低活性是造成粉煤灰的利用受到限制的主要原因,本论文研究了粉煤灰的活化并
- 基于142个网页
The objects recognition and orientation are not solved for the fruit and vegetable picking robot ., 在果蔬采摘机器人系统中 , 果实目标的智能化识别和定位问题一直是没有解决的问题.
- 基于35个网页
1. the solution of the problem
solution n. 名词the solution of the problem 问题的解决回答者:
- 基于12个网页
在问题空间中进行搜索,以便使问题的初始状态达到目标状态的。个体对问题情境的适当的反应过程。的解释是:由一定的情景引起的,按照一定的目标,应用各种认知活动、技能等,经过一系列的,使问题得以解决的过程。
本内容来源于
以上内容来自百度百科平台,由百度百科网友创作。
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:}

我要回帖

更多关于 求解 英语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。