已知3a3b 9求2a的平方翻译

初二英语课本上的78页2a的这篇文章的翻译!!!求学霸解答!! _百度作业帮
初二英语课本上的78页2a的这篇文章的翻译!!!求学霸解答!!
初二英语课本上的78页2a的这篇文章的翻译!!!求学霸解答!!&求翻译 If i were a boy feat R.Kelly歌词
求翻译 If i were a boy feat R.Kelly歌词
拜托了,一直找不到翻译~~ 下面是歌词~ 《If I Were A Boy》——Beyonce ft. R.Kelly(Remix)
(Beyonce) If I were a boy even just for a day I'd roll out of bed in the morning and throw on what I wanted and go Drink beer with the guys and chase after girls I'd kick it with who I wanted and I'd never get confronted for it cause they stick up for me If I were a boy I think I could understand How it feels to love a girl I swear I'd be a better man I'd listen to her Cause I know how it hurts When you lose the one you wanted Cause he's taking you for granted And everything you had got destroyed (R. Kelly) If you were a boy then girl you'd understand you need to stop listening to your friends love, respect and trust your man So I go to clubs with the guys and sometimes flirt with the girls I should be able to roll out as long as I’m coming home to you and give you the world But you’re not a boy, so you don’t have a clue
How I work and pay the bills girl and everything I do is for you
(Beyonce) I'd listen to her Cause I know how it hurts When you lose the one you wanted Cause he's taking you for granted And everything you had got destroyed (Beyonce)If I were a Boy (R. Kelly)If I were a Girl (Beyonce)I would turn off my phone
(R. Kelly)I wouldn't play games (Beyonce)Tell everyone it's broken so they'd think that I was sleeping alone (R. Kelly)Girl you know that’s wrong (Beyonce) I’d put myself first and make the rules as I go Cause I know that shell be faithful waiting for me to come home, to come home. (R. Kelly) But you are not a boy so you can't understand You are not a perfect woman and I am not a perfect man (with me, with me) (Beyonce) I'd listen to her
Cause I know how it hurts
(R. Kelly)and I know how you feel (Beyonce) When you lose the one you wanted Cause he's taking you for granted And everything you had got destroyed (R. Kelly)Said I’m sorry (Beyonce)It's a little too late for you to come back (R. Kelly) but I can’t let you go cause I’m too attached (Beyonce) If you thought I would wait for you you thought wrong But you're just a boy
不区分大小写匿名
If I were a boyEven just for a day 如果我是个男孩,哪怕只是一天。I’d roll outta bed in the morning And throw on what I wanted then go早上的时候我可以卷缩赖在床上,随便穿上我想穿的衣服就出门。Drink beer with the guys And chase after girls 和同伴们喝啤酒,追求女孩子。I’d kick it with who I wated And I’d never get confronted for it. Cause they’d stick up for me. 我会因为一时兴起和想要得到的人在一起,从来不用认真地去面对,因为她们还是会一如既往地跟着我。If I were a boy I think I could understandHow it feels to love a girl I swear I’d be a better man. I’d listen to her Cause I know how it hurts如果我是个男孩,我想我会明白爱一个女孩是怎样的感觉,我发誓我会个好男人。我会听她的话,因为我知道不然的话那会有多么伤她。When you lose the one you wanted Cause he’s taken you for granted And everything you had got destroyed 当你失去了你想要的那个人,因为他有你觉得是那么理所当然的,那么所有的一切都已经被你毁掉了。If I were a boy I would turn off my phone Tell everyone it’s broken So they’d think that I was sleepin’alone如果我是个男孩,我会关掉手机,告诉所有的人它坏掉了,那么他们就会认为我是一个人睡。I’d put myself first And make the rules as I go Cause I know that she’d be faithful Waitin’ for me to come home (to come home) 我会以自己为中心,按自己的方式去走,因为我知道她会对我忠诚,等着我回家(回家)。It’s a little too late for you to come back Say its just a mistake Think I’d forgive you like thatIf you thought I would wait for you You thought wrong你回来得有点太晚了,“这只是个小错误”,你如果想我会像那样原谅你的,如果你认为我还会等你那你就想错了。But you’re just a boy 但是你只是一个男孩而已You don’t understand Yeah you don’t understand How it feels to love a girl someday You wish you were a better man You don’t listen to her You don’t care how it hurts你不会明白,对的,你不会明白,有一天你爱一个女孩会是怎样的感觉。你会希望你会是个好男人,但你没有听她的,你也没有在意她伤得有多么深。Until you lose the one you wanted Cause you’ve taken her for granted And everything you have got destroyed 直到你失去那个你想要的人,因为你认为有她是那么理所当然的,那么所有的一切都已经被你毁掉了。But you’re just a boy但是你只是一个男孩而已
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号aslave是什么意思_aslave在线翻译_aslave什么意思_aslave的意思_aslave的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
aslave是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译,例如
aslave是什么意思 aslave在线翻译 aslave什么意思 aslave的意思 aslave的翻译 aslave的解释 aslave的发音 aslave的同义词 aslave的反义词 aslave的例句
您是不是要找:
aslaveaslave 网络解释1. 要做事,但不要做事务的奴隶& & Do as you would be done by.推己及人. | Do business,but be not aslave to it.要做事,但不要做事务的奴隶. | Do in Rome as the Romans do.入乡随俗.aslave 网络例句1. Do business,but be not aslave to it. & &要做事,但不要做事务的奴隶。2. If I were still trying to please men, I would not be aslave of Christ. & &若我仍讨人的喜悦,我就不是基督的奴仆了。3. Therefore, if I must be aslave to habit let me be a slave to good habits. & &因此。如果我必须受习惯支配的话,那就让我受好习惯的支配。4. Don`t be aslave to custom. & &不要做风俗习惯的奴隶。5. Dobusiness,but be not aslave to it. & &要做事,但不要做事务的奴隶。6. The third is that you are master ofyour own love, and you can give as much as you want -- but youcannot demand love from the other person, because nobody is aslave. & &第三点就是,你自己的爱自己做主,你想怎么给予就怎么给予——但是不能要求别人给你爱,因为别人又不是奴隶。7. She wasfour sons, and while no one was permitted to whip a horse or aslave, she felt that a lick now and then didn't do the boys anyharm. & &她一方面不许任何人打她的一骑马或一个黑奴,另一方面却认为偶尔打打她的孩子们,对他们并没有什么坏处。aslave是什么意思,aslave在线翻译,aslave什么意思,aslave的意思,aslave的翻译,aslave的解释,aslave的发音,aslave的同义词,aslave的反义词,aslave的例句,aslave的相关词组,aslave意思是什么,aslave怎么翻译,单词aslave是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共15个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共9个)身体健康
&2015  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 求leave a scar歌词翻译_百度知道
求leave a scar歌词翻译
允许复制,最好有不同版本的!我想从多个角度来好好理解这首歌
留下一道伤疤我不会把我自己的一切列成一个清单,为了谋杀你心灵的一些新的方式所列的清单,我是一幅一直湿润的油画,在你触摸我时我便会变的肮脏,你也会被玷污,玷污了你沉睡中的生命。那么转过去,走开吧!在你迷失道路之前我会侮辱所有的人。如果你不怕受到伤害,我也不会因为伤害了你太多次而害怕。当我意识到我对自己构成了威胁,你是否意识到我对所有人来说都是危险的?那条我灵魂中的裂痕,你只是把它视为微笑。无所谓是否杀死了你,都会为你留下一条伤疤!无所谓是否杀死了你,都会为你留下一条伤疤。我更像一颗银子弹,然后我像一支不容易掌控的手枪,我会行动的更快如果我停留在你的内心之中,我肯定那些将会是你生命的终结!那么转过去,走开吧!在你迷失道路之前我会侮辱所有的人。如果你不怕受到伤害,我也不会因为伤害了你太多次而害怕。当我意识到我对自己构成了威胁,你是否意识到我对所有人来说都是危险的?那条我灵魂中的裂痕,你只是把它视为微笑。无所谓是否杀死了你,都会为你留下一条伤疤!无所谓是否杀死了你,都会为你留下一条伤疤,都会为你留下一条伤疤。无所谓是否杀死了你,都会为你留下一条伤疤。你应该注意你可能对我做过的欺骗,但我会抓住一个机会从另一边欺骗你。无所谓是否杀死了你,都会为你留下一条伤疤!无所谓是否杀死了你,都会为你留下一条伤疤,都会为你留下一条伤疤。无所谓是否杀死了你,都会为你留下一条伤疤。在下转的这个是百度N大的翻译
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
It's not like I made myself a list
Of new and different ways to murder your heart
这并不只是我用各种新奇的方式去伤你的心这么简单
I'm just a painting that's still wet
我只是一幅未干的画
If you touch me I'll be smeared, you'll be stained
如果你触摸我,你我都会被弄脏
Stained for the rest of your life
而你会将这被玷污的痕迹背负一生
So turn around, walk away
Before you confuse the way we abuse each other
所以在你沉沦于互相伤害之前转身走开吧
If you're not afraid of getting hurt
但如果你不在乎受到伤害
Then I'm not afraid of how much I hurt you
那么我也不在乎伤你多深
I'm well aware I'm a danger to myself
我很清楚我对自己来...
scar的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译2a2b_百度知道
P:嗨,斯蒂文,(我在)这里!你难道不记得我了吗?S:哇!你是保拉,对吗?P:对!S:但是你以前一直很安静,难道不是吗?P:是的,我以前不是很外向。S:不是这样的。但是你一直很友好。等一下,你过去是弹钢琴的吗?p:是啊。但是现在我对运动更感兴趣。我(爱)踢足球而且还喜欢游泳。S:哇哦,人(的性格)是会改变的啊!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
嗨,斯蒂文,这里!你不记得我了吗?哦?哇!你难道是保拉?对!但是你以前很安静,不是吗?是的,我以前不是很外向。不,不是的。但是你一直很友好。等一下,你以前是弹钢琴的?是的,确实是。但是现在我对运动更感兴趣。我踢足球还在游泳队里。哇哦,人确实会改变啊
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 翻译员的要求 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信