... 求翻译_百度知道
... 求翻译
提问者采纳
为什么你知道吗
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
历史[编辑·编辑代码]网站现在所占用广场一同庆祝林地的纵向中心线的一部分,在文艺复兴时期,分离镇madrile ?不同的组或寺院和宫殿。它包括三个主要部分被称为草甸奥古斯丁的回收(托斯水流) ,普拉多(热罗尼姆斯对应普拉多大道)和普拉多阿托查(已消失) 。此中枢的第一大改革原为菲利普二世的遗志,在1570 。卡洛斯三世在位期间,推出在18世纪,进入新的重构。阙被称为沙龙普拉多,该项目建筑师拉·罗德里格斯和何塞·Hermosilla酒店执行。是创造了大面积的花园和观赏喷泉,马德里以东不同的专用场地以科学和城市,水果和文化的这一举措,在其两侧两侧Cibeles喷泉于1782年的故宫布埃纳维斯塔安装的Paseode Recoletos酒店,寻找到邻近的海王星喷泉。在1895年,它是决定移动的雕塑,那骑阿尔卡拉街,其...
你可以下一个软件叫做百度翻译
为什么只有你不知道呀
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译一下:我目前一生中最高兴的事情就是去年寒假与家人的普吉岛之旅.因为我从小就非常喜欢有海的地方,所以十分向往去东南亚国家旅游,终于在去年,我实现了这个愿望,普吉岛果然没_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求翻译一下:我目前一生中最高兴的事情就是去年寒假与家人的普吉岛之旅.因为我从小就非常喜欢有海的地方,所以十分向往去东南亚国家旅游,终于在去年,我实现了这个愿望,普吉岛果然没
求翻译一下:我目前一生中最高兴的事情就是去年寒假与家人的普吉岛之旅.因为我从小就非常喜欢有海的地方,所以十分向往去东南亚国家旅游,终于在去年,我实现了这个愿望,普吉岛果然没有使我失望,在哪里有灿烂的阳光,蓝色的海水,还有热情的友人,这些都是我十分开心,这座城市是一个外国人长来旅游的地方,所以在这里我见到了许多的欧洲旅人,也长了长见识,这次旅行是我一生之中难以忘怀的一段时间,因为我终于实现了我的旅游之梦.说到我最难过的事情,就是小学四年级的那次外科手术了,经历了两个月的治疗,再拆绷带的时候所有人才发现手术效果不好,需要再做一次,于是我毫无准备的接受了人生中的第二次手术,在这之后,由于长时间的卧病在床,我几乎不能独立走路,那时的我十分悲伤.可更不幸的是,在两年后,我因膝盖受伤从而导致旧病复发,又要接受一次手术,这使我十分悲伤,这件事情成了我心里的一道阴影.
the happiest thing in my life by now is went to Phuket Islandwith my family during winter holiday.I love beaches(有海的地方用英文说太繁琐了,我就变成海岸了)since I was young,so I always expect to take a trip to countries which are in the Southeast Asia.Finally,during last year winter holiday,my dream came ture!Phuket Island did not disappount me.The shinny sunshine,blue sea,enthusiasm people all make me enjoyed myself.There are always lots of foreigners come to this island,I saw many Europeans here.This experience opened my eyes.This trip will be an unforgetable time in my life,since my dream finally came ture.Talking about the saddest thing happened was the surgery in my primary four.After two mounths' treatment,when removed the bandage,all the others realised that the sugery is not good enough,I need to do it again.Therefore I tool the second surgery without any preparation.After this,since I stayed in bed for a long time,I could not walk on my own,I felt so sad at that time.Unfortunately,after two years my knee injured cauesd the old sickness came to me once again.I need to have the surgery once more,it makes me felt sad.After all this thing happened,it becomes to the shadow in my mind.我改了一些断句,还有一些内容,应该没有影响大意
My current life in the most happy thing is last winter vacation with my family trip to Phuket Island. Because I was very like the sea, so very yearning to countries in Southeast Asia tour, culminating...
&National culture is through a national demonstrated by the activities of a way of thinking and action.& (Lin Ji Cheng, 1986) Comparative study求翻译。。T.T_拥抱阳光吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:34贴子:
求翻译。。T.T
    If you leave me, please don't comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain.
相关的贴子换一换3415941887870106561664610034相关的图贴
百度一个翻译器不就出来了
假如你要离开,请不要安慰我,因为每一句话都会使我心如刀割
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或求翻译. . .. . . . .. . . . . . . .
求翻译. . .. . . . .. . . . . . . .
一、24、金胜山郡国志曰:“金胜山昔有人于此拾得金胜,因以名之山,有赵炳祠,炳善方术,庙至今无蚊虫异。”《苑》曰:“孙权时建康人入山还得大,?烹之不烂,即此山也子部,类书类,太平御览,卷四十七25、后汉书东阳人赵炳字公阿能越方禁与闽中徐登遇于乌伤溪水上乃禁溪水水为不流又曰窦太后临政窦宪兄弟各擅威权丁鸿上封事曰夫壊崖破岩之水源由涓涓干云蔽日之木起于萌蘖魏畧曰汉火徳忌水故去洛水而土魏为土土水之母水得土而流土得水而柔故除木水晋书曰陆云先是尝着衰絰上船于水顾见其影因大笑落水人救获免阙阙又曰佛图澄传襄国城堑水源在城西五里其水源暴竭勒问澄何以致水澄曰今当勅龙取水乃与弟子法者等数人至故泉源上坐绳牀烧安息香呪愿数百言如此三日水微流有一小龙长五寸许随水来出诸道士竞往视之有顷水大至隍堑皆满又曰邓攸为太子中庶子吴郡阙守人多欲之帝以授攸攸载米之郡唯饮吴水而已又曰孙登素性无怒人或没诸水中欲观其怒既出便子部,类书类,太平御览,卷五十八26、水经注曰向城有水二源俱北流合为一川名为天浆谿也又曰闽中有徐登者女子化为丈夫与东阳赵昞并善仙术时遭兵乱相遇于谿各矜其所能登先禁谿水为不流昞次禁枯桞为生?二人相视而笑登年长昞师事之后登身故昞东入章安百姓未知昞乃升茅屋搘鼎而爨主人惊怪昞笑而不应屋亦不损又尝临水求渡船人不许昞乃张盖坐中长啸呼风乱流而渡于是百姓神服从者如归市水经注曰山阴县西南四十里有二谿东谿广一丈九尺冬暖夏冷西谿广三丈五尺冬冷夏暖二谿北出行三里至徐村合成一谿广五丈余而温凉不杂盖山经所谓苕水也又曰朐?县有27、溪出灵?咸熈元年献?于相府言曰何可一日无此君又曰谢万北征尝以啸咏自髙未尝抚慰衆士谢公谓曰汝为元帅宜数唤诸将慰劳之万都无其说直以如意指四座曰诸公皆是劲卒诸将甚怨之搜神记曰赵炳尝临水従船人乞渡船人不许炳乃张盖坐其中长啸呼风乱流而济浔阳记曰桓宣穆使人寻庐山见一人谓之曰君过前岭必逢二年少相随长啸试要问之若不语言者可速去此人过岭果见二年少以袂掩鼻长啸状如恶兽呼不与言神境记曰营道郡西灵源山有石髓紫芝昔有采药此山闻林谷间有长啸者今樵人徃徃犹闻焉异苑曰浔阳姑石在江之坻初桓?西下令人登之中岭便闻长啸声甚清彻至峰顶见一人蹊踞石上啸?曰其气激扵喉中而浊谓之言激扵舌端而清谓之啸言之浊可以通人事达情性啸之清可以感?神致不死出其言善千里应之出其啸清万灵授职故古之学道者重矣子部,类书类,太平御览,卷三百九十二
24 and JinSheng mountain county kingdom volunteers yue: "someone at the JinSheng mountain gone.love picked up JinSheng, because in the mountain, a name ZhaoBing temple, polypropylene, so far, no good for each situation, the temple mosquitoes." different The garden "yue:" SunQuanShi kang people into the mountain was still a great ? cook isn't lousy, namely, this mountain also ZiBu, books, taiping revision, volumes of 4725, HouHanShu dongyang people ZhaoBing word, o YueFang forbidden and male can meet in AD xu representative uriah injury is forbidden on stream water stream for not shed again yue sinus in DouXian brother timothy each Confucian authoritarian government DingHong on sealing things 壊 cliff Cardiff yue rock fragmentation of water resources by GanYunBiRi gracilely wood on 畧 yue han wei impaction tillers fire frideric avoid water passes LuoShui and soil WeiWei soil soil water to the mother of soil and water flowing soil water and soft reason except wood, water chapter of yue lu first taste of the boat in the water decline economics regardless of the shadow because laughter see people save drowning won exemption compartmentallized.the again yue FoTuCheng compartmentallized.the preach xiangyang kingdom in five miles west of city water graben water fountain le ask its critical chengcheng why cause water chengcheng yue today when water is 勅 dragon with disciple refers to the number of people to reason such as a fountain 牀 burn sit on rope 呪 benzoin hundreds of words so 3 water may have a slightly flow dragons long five inch xu with the water out of the Taoist competing to inspect YouQing water to remove all full Huang again yue deng togeher ShuZi WuJun compartmentallized.the for prince of the emperor to keep more people to teach togeher togeher load meter county wei wu just drink water again yue SunDengSu sex without anger or not the waters to view its anger up they both ZiBu, books, taiping revision, volumes of 5826, water by note yue to city have water two source all north flow becomes one sichuan called days pulp creek also again yue representative have XuDengZhe woman into husband and dongyang zhao 昞 and good magic when they were BingLuan meet each YuXi mr.sunji, which may ascend for not shed streams first ban 昞 times 桞 forbidden withered ? 2 people living laugh terengganu 昞 learned after older AD 昞 east into ZhangAn people die 昞 is unknown Zhi tripod and kept rise hut JingGuai 昞 laugh and master should not house also no harm in water and taste for the ferry man forbid to sit in 昞 is zhang cover long call wind turbulence and cross and the people who like to obey god city water by note yue north slope county, southwest forty miles has two creek east seven zhangs nine feet wide a warm winter summer cold xixi wide three zhangs five feet warm and cold winter summer two XiBei travel sp6 to xu village synthesize a creek more than fifty cubits wide and cool not miscellaneous cover mountain by so-called shao water also again yue Qu ? county27, streams out ? salty 熈 reign offer spirit ? in phase mansion speech yue milestone without this jun 1 again yue xie million in north levy taste xu squealing since the XieGong cover withheldest comfort and "yue ru for captain appropriate number calls the will of no comfort the said straight million with ruyi refers to four yue firm all is the strength of what he will SouShenJi yue ZhaoBing taste jsut 従 ship in water Kilimanjaro ferry people who forbid polypropylene is zhang cover sitting among them long call wind turbulence and jiaoji transformed Yang remember yue huan XuanMu make the person sought lushan mountain to see one person call yue king over before every two young akin to the ridge will try to ask the long if no hurry to this person had ten-month-olds selected can see two young fruit with ridge will cover your nose blazing shape is like evil beasts call not with words written yue camp way god all county west spirit source mountain stone pulp zizhi gone.love CaiYao the mountain valley has WenLin between those who have long 徃 judah 徃 this firewood how different smell YangGu stone garden yue transformed in the early ? huan river strand of west ordered people boarding and smell very long howling ridge to see one person from seikei illumined summit ju stone squealing ? yue its gas stimulation and turbidity in laryngeal actively discussed" IP actively discussed the words of the tongue and clear thereof roar to say for turbidity links can be personnel of sexual affection of qing can sense ? screaming out to god spoke good Trinidad should be deathless of screaming out its spirit is ShouZhi qing million study of the ancient ways ZiBu, compendium of heavy yi, taiping revision, roll 392
翻译成 现代汉语.....
大哥(大姐),在英文里问文言文翻译,你牛
我最先提问的 就是文言文翻译么& 当然现代汉语啦
的感言:强人! 相关知识
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
: By MICHAEL WINES / Published: November 7, 2011
:【求翻译《China Tries to Add Cultural Clout to Economic Muscle》
: 转发微博 03:29
】1.1 BEIJING — Last month, the cream of the Communist Party
leadership gathered here to proclaim a national effort to make
China a cultural tastemaker,
】1.2 one whose global creative influence matches its economic
clout. “A nation cannot stand among great powers,” the official
party newspaper People’s Daily said on its front page,
】1.3 “without its people’s spiritual affluence and the nation’s
full expression of its creativity.”
】2.1 The question is how to square that goal with what just
happened to Yue Luping.
】3.1 Mr. Yue, a professional artist for more than 10 years,
】3.2 was preparing his works for an exhibition in the Shunyi
District of north Beijing last month when government officials and
police officers abruptly canceled the show.
: 转发微博 03:28
】4.1 The next day, he said, agents of the local Public Security
Bureau interrogated him about one work, a collection of peppercorns
arranged to form numbers.
拍照什么的,专家什么的。。。//
: 转发微博 03:28
】4.2 Security officers had already photographed the piece, studied
it for an entire night and consulted cryptography experts to divine
its message.
: 转发微博 01:54
】5.1 As they eventually discovered, the numbers were in a computer
language, Unicode, spelling out five phrases that Chinese censors
have banned from the results of Internet search engines.
】5.2 And the pungent peppercorns were a metaphor for what Mr. Yue
called people’s undue sensitivity to ordinary words.
】6.1 “It’s very ironic,” Mr. Yue, 36, said in an interview last
week. “On the one hand, they want to boost cultural development.
And on the other, they call off our exhibition.”
】7.1 Ironic is one way to describe it. But viewed against the
language of the party’s declaration on culture
】7.2 — the Oct. 25 report on the annual Central Committee plenum,
held last month — there is not much inconsistency at all, some
analysts say.