刚开始是唱一直买鸡一直买得啦啦啦啦是什么英文歌名字英文歌

有一首一开始就就一直哦哦哦哦哦的英文歌叫什么名字啊?谁唱的?哪里有下的啊?请知道的赐教!!!_百度知道
有一首一开始就就一直哦哦哦哦哦的英文歌叫什么名字啊?谁唱的?哪里有下的啊?请知道的赐教!!!
是童声女孩唱的
以前在中国移动客服背景里听到过
我有更好的答案
就一直哦哦哦哦哦的《bad romantic》lady gaga
Stay here forever-----jewel
troble is a
叫他说我是没什么意思啊
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
哦哦哦哦的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌的名字。有点老了,是女的唱的,刚开始有段小号一样的音乐_百度知道
求一首英文歌的名字。有点老了,是女的唱的,刚开始有段小号一样的音乐
记得这首歌有点老了,是女的唱的,刚开始有段小号一样的音乐,挺短的,后来的就比较有节奏感了。
有点像舞曲那样的。
我有更好的答案
你提供的也太少了吧,福尔摩斯也没办法确定
呃实在没办法啊~歌词我都没听清楚几句,那个女的唱的有点含糊的么~
视频有么,我听下帮你找
呵呵没有啊~谢了哦~印象中这首歌应该很老了~
going home
zelmani的,咖啡馆的早晨我们常放这个。
是不是yesterday
不是啦亲,节奏有的快的!你这首也太抒情了吧。。。。呵呵、
呃。。不是啦,这首歌亲你觉得节奏很快么?呵呵。
是黑眼豆豆的MY HUMPS,
I will always love you 吗
额。。。。。。。。。。无语了亲、
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁第十二期小鸡炖蘑菇中间英文歌叫什么名字_百度知道
第十二期小鸡炖蘑菇中间英文歌叫什么名字
It's been the longest winter without youI didn't know where to turn toSee somehow I can't forget youAfter all that we've been throughGoing coming thought I heard a knockWho's there no oneThinking that I deserve itNow I realize that I really didn't knowIf you didn't notice you mean everythingQuickly I'm learning to love againAll I know is I'ma be okThought I couldn't live without youIt's gonna hurt when it heals tooIt'll all get better in timeAnd even though I really love youI'm gonna smile cause I deserve toIt'll all get better in timeI couldn't turn on the TVWithout something there to remind meWas it all that easyTo just put aside your feelingsIf I'm dreaming don't wanna laughHurt my feelings but that's the pathI believe inAnd I know that time will heal itIf you didn't notice boy you meant everythingQuickly I'm learning to love againAll I know is I'ma be okThought I couldn't live without youIt's gonna hurt when it heals tooIt'll all get better in timeAnd even though I really love youI'm gonna smile cause I deserve toIt'll all get better in timeSince there's no more you and meIt's time I let you goSo I can be freeAnd live my life how it should beNo matter how hard it is I'll be fine without youYes I willThought I couldn't live without youIt's gonna hurt when it heals tooIt'll all get better in timeAnd even though I really love youI'm gonna smile cause I deserve toIt'll all get better in time
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
《速度与激情7》的主题曲歌名:See You Again歌手:Wiz Khalifa歌词我就不发了,下面附件里是MV,有条件的话可以下载看看。 &画面制作的很棒
小鸡炖蘑菇的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌,只记得几句歌词,想知道名字是什么_百度知道
一首英文歌,只记得几句歌词,想知道名字是什么
dear god , i konw that she's out there,the one that i am supposed to share my whole life with.will you take care of her,comfort her,and protect her,till the day we meet......in the dream i hold you close,embracing you with my hands.....god will keep her save from the thunderstorm,when the day is cold she's not alone...
My prayer(独白) Dear God敬爱的上帝 i know that she’s out there...the one i’m suppose to share my whole life with. 她,那个我想要与她共度一生的人,虽然不在这里...... and in time...you’ll show her to me. 但是我相信,某个时候,你将会让我见到她。 will you take care of her, comfort her, and protect her ...until that day we meet. 能不能好好照顾她,让她过得舒适,还要佑护她.... ..直到我们见面的那一天 and let her know...my heart...is beating with hers 还有,让她知道......我的心......为她而存 (演唱部分) in a dream i hold you close embracing you with my hands you gazed at me with eyes full of love and made me understand 在梦里,我双手把你紧抱,你凝视着我,情深款款,让我明白: that i was meant to share it with you my heart my mind my soul then i open my eyes and all i see reality shows i’m alone 我真的愿意全心全意的和你分享一切,然而当我睁开眼睛,看到的却是我还是孤单一人。 but i know someday that you’ll be by my side cause i know God’s just waiting till the time is right 但我知道总有一天你会出现在我身边,因为上帝只是在等待合适的时间让你出现。 God will you keep her safe from the thunderstorm when the day’s cold will you keep her warm when darkness falls will you please shine her the way 上帝你能不能让她平安,远离风暴;当天气寒冷,你能不能让她温暖;当夜幕降临时请照亮她的路! God will you let her know that i love her so when theres no one there that she’s not alone just close her eyes and let her know my heart is beating with hers 上帝你能不能让她知道我如此爱她;让她知道即使世界上没有其他人, 她也不会孤单;让她知道只要她闭上眼睛,她就会知道我的心为她存在。 so i prayed until that day (prayed until that day) when our hearts will beat as one (when our hearts hearts will beat as one) i will wait so patiently (patiently) for that day to come (for that day to come) 我祈祷那天能出现,我们感受到彼此的心在同时跳动。我会一直耐心的等待,只为这一天的来临。 i know someday that you’ll be by my side cause i know God’s just waiting till the time is right 我知道总有一天你会出现在我身边,因为上帝只是在等待合适的时间让你出现。 God will you keep her safe from the thunderstorm when the day’s cold will you keep her warm when darkness falls will you please shine her the way (shine he the way) 上帝你能不能让她平安,远离风暴;当天气寒冷,你能不能让她温暖;当夜幕降临请照亮她的路。 God will you let her know that i love her so when theres no one there that she’s’ not alone just close her eyes and let her know my heart is beating with hers 上帝你能不能让她知道我如此爱她;让她知道即使世界上没有其他人,她也不会孤单; 让她知道只要她闭上眼睛,她就会知道我的心为她 存在。 is beating with hers (ooo) my heart is beating with hers (oooo) it’s beating with hers 我的心只为她存在,一直为她存在... God will you keep her safe from the thunderstorm when the day’s cold will you keep her warm when darkness falls will you please shine her the way 上帝你能不能让她平安,远离风暴;当天气寒冷,你能不能让她温暖;当夜幕降临请照亮她的路。 God will you let her know that i love her so when theres no one there that she’s not alone just close her eyes and let her know my heart is beating with hers 上帝你能不能让她知道我如此爱她;让她知道即使世界上没有其他人,她也不会孤单; 让她知道只要她闭上眼睛,她就会知道我的心为她存在.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他2条回答
歌名是my prayer,演唱者是devotion。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁今天10.17天天向上那个鸡腿男的女朋友父母出场的英文歌名字是什么呢?_百度知道
今天10.17天天向上那个鸡腿男的女朋友父母出场的英文歌名字是什么呢?
歌名【Red】歌手: Taylor Swift百度歌手歌名可搜
客气 还望采纳