george的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁A Fool In Love 歌词_百度知道
A Fool In Love 歌词
提问者采纳
歌曲名:A Fool In Love歌手:Ike And Tina Turner专辑:Jump Blue: Rockin
The JukesA Fool In Love杨瀚Album: the collected recordings (94)Producers (93): chris lord-aldge, tina turner and roger daviesAlbum: whats love got to do with it (93)Theres something on my mindWont somebody please, please tell me whats wrongYoure just a fool, you know youre in loveYouve got to face it to live in this worldYou take the good along with the badSometimes youre happy and sometimes youre sadYou know you love him, you cant understandWhy he treats you like he do when hes such a good manHes got me smiling when I should be ashamedGot me laughing when my heart is in painOh no, I must be a foolCause I do anything you ask me toYoure just a fool, you know youre in loveYouve got to face it to live in this worldYou take the good along with the badSometimes youre happy and sometimes youre sadYou know you love him, you cant understandWhy he treats you like he do when hes such a good manWithout my man I dont wanna liveYou think Im lying but Im telling you like it isHes got my nose open and thats no lieAnd i, Im gonna keep him satisfiedA wave of action speaks louder than wordsThe truest thing that I ever heardI trust my man and all that he doAnd i, and I do anything you ask me toYoure just a fool, you know youre in loveYoure just a fool, you know youre in loveYouve got to face it to live in this worldYouve got to face it to live in this worldYou take the good along with the badYou take the good along with the badSometimes youre happy and sometimes youre sadSometimes youre happy and sometimes youre sadYou know you love him, you cant understandYou know you love him, you cant understandWhy he treats you like he do when hes such a good manWhy he treats you like he do when hes such a good man
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Kissing A Fool 歌词_百度知道
Kissing A Fool 歌词
提问者采纳
歌曲名:Kissing A Fool歌手:George Michael专辑:Faithyou are farwhen I could have been your staryou listened to peoplewho scared you to deathand from my heartstrange that you were strong enoughto even make a startbut you'll never findpeace of mindtill you listen to your heartpeopleyou can never change the way the feelbetter let them do just what they willfor they willif you let themsteal your heart from youpeoplewill always make a lover feel a foolbut you knew I loved youwe could have shown them allwe should have seen love throughfooled me with the tears in your eyescovered me with kisses and liesso goodbyebut please don't take my heartyou are farI'm never gonna be your starI'll pick up the piecesand mend my heartmaybe I'll be strong enoughI don't know where to startbut I'll never findpeace of mindwhile I listen to my heartbut remember thisevery other kissthat you'll ever givelong as we both livewhen you need the hand of another manone you really can surrender withI will wait for youlike I always dothere's something therethat can't compare with any otheryou are farwhen I could have been your staryou listened to peoplewho scared you to deathand from my heartstrange that I was wrong enoughto think you'd love me tooI guess you were kissing a foolyou must have been kissing a fool
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Only A Fool 歌词_百度知道
Only A Fool 歌词
提问者采纳
歌曲名:Only A Fool歌手:Marit LarsenSo you say I need to consider thisYours were the face that I couldn’t resistYours was the fuel to the flames in my heartMine were the words that would tear us apartWell I say I found the letters you wroteMine was the smile and the life that you brokeMine was the story that you told your friendsYours were the demons you couldn’t defendUnderstand me, as of lately I’ve learned a thing or twoThere is just no way that I’ll be coming home to youCause only a fool would do this againOnly a fool would let you back inThere is no you left to embraceThere is no word would make it feel safeLove was a gift, stubborn and wildI was armed with the faith of a childAnd you were my joy, you were my friendThere is no going back there againIt’s more than you can ask of me my loveI’m coming out of nowhereIt feels good here better than you knowIsn’t it only fair that you try and let it go?Yours was the ring that I started to wearYours were the vows that went up in the airYours was the choice to stay away from herMine was the dream that got lost in the stirThese were the times I would call you my ownThese were the times I were waiting at homeI’ll tell you something, I’ve been changing after what you put me throughThere is just no way that I’ll be coming home to you‘Cause only a fool would do this againOnly a fool would let you back inThere is no you left to embraceThere is no word would make it feel safeLove was a gift, stubborn and wildI was armed with the faith of a childAnd you were my joy, you were my friendThere is no going back there again‘Cause only a fool would do this againOnly a fool would let you back inThere is no you left to embraceThere is no word would make it feel safeIt’s more than you can ask of me my loveI’m coming out of nowhereIt feels good here better than you knowIsn’t it only fair that you try and let it go?Let it goLet it goI said only a fool
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 such a fool中文歌词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信