---Is there anything else i can feel you theredo for you? ____

在酒店常用的语句用英语怎么说?_百度知道
在酒店常用的语句用英语怎么说?
比如欢迎光临、请慢走、欢迎下次光临什么的!越多越好!谢谢大家!
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
Welcome. Please come back. Take care and see you next time.
15 处理投诉,错误:
“谢谢您告诉我们,小姐/先生。我会向经理报告这件事,请接受我们的道歉。”
“Thank you for telling us, madam / sir, I’ll inform my manager about it. Please accept our apology.”
“我非常抱歉,小姐/先生,是我们出差错了,我马上改正过来。/ 我马上去查这件事。”
“I’m terribly sorry, madam / sir. There could have been some mistakes. I’ll have it corrected at once. / I’ll look into the matter at once.”
1 礼貌地与客人打招呼及称呼客人,表示你对他们的热情欢迎:
“早上好,小姐/先生。”“Good morning, madam/sir.”
“下午好,小姐/先生。”“Good afternoon, madam/sir.”
“晚上好,小姐/先生。”“Good evening, madam/sir.”
客人喜欢听你称呼他的姓氏,因此尽可能常用,如:“王先生,陈小姐,李太太”等。
“很高兴再次见到您(欢迎再次光临),王先生。”“Nice to see/ meet you again, Mr. Wang.”
或与客人互相寒暄:
“您今天好吗?”“How are you ( today)?”
“我很好,谢谢,你呢?”“I’m fine, thank you, and you?”
“很好,谢谢您?”“I’m very well, /I’m fine, too. Thank you.”
Useful Words and Expressions:
Have a nice trip!
酒店的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁行李员英语_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
行李员英语
j​ ​j
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢当前位置: &
求翻译:please let me know if there is anything else i can do for you是什么意思?
please let me know if there is anything else i can do for you
问题补充:
请让我知道,如果有什么我能为您做什么
请告诉我是否有我可以为您做的别的
请告诉我是否有我可以为您做的别的
请让我知道是否有什么我可以为你做
请告诉我如果有其他的任何东西我可以为你做
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!翻译英语句子1.I'm sorry for/about... 2.What a pity/shame! 3.Yes,it's very kind/nice of you. 4.Can/Could/Shall I help you? 5.Is there anything (else)I can do for you? 6.Let me do/carry/help...(for you) 7.Thanks.That would be nice/fine. 8.NO,than_百度作业帮
翻译英语句子1.I'm sorry for/about... 2.What a pity/shame! 3.Yes,it's very kind/nice of you. 4.Can/Could/Shall I help you? 5.Is there anything (else)I can do for you? 6.Let me do/carry/help...(for you) 7.Thanks.That would be nice/fine. 8.NO,than
翻译英语句子1.I'm sorry for/about... 2.What a pity/shame! 3.Yes,it's very kind/nice of you. 4.Can/Could/Shall I help you? 5.Is there anything (else)I can do for you? 6.Let me do/carry/help...(for you) 7.Thanks.That would be nice/fine. 8.NO,thanks. 9.Are you/will you be free this afternoon/tomorrow? 10.How about tomorrow morning/afternoon/evening? 11.I(do not)want/hope to... 12.I want/hope/wish to... 请翻译句子,请把2个词替换的句子都翻译出来,谢谢了~!
1.(因为/关于...)很抱歉...2.真遗憾/丢脸!3.你真太好了.5.我可以帮你做些(其它的)事情吗?6.让我(替你)做.../拿.../帮(你)忙吧.7.那将太好了.8.不用,9.今天下午/明天你有空吗?10.明天上午/下午/晚上怎么样?11.我(不)想要/希望...12.我想要/希望/希望...
我很抱歉对于…………2好可怜/害羞3好的,你真好4 我能/可以/帮助你吗
要我帮忙嘛5 我能帮你做点什么吗6让我为你做/搬/帮…………7 谢谢你,会好起来的8 不用谢9 今天下午你有空吗/明天你有空吗10 明天早上/中午/晚上怎么样11 我(不)想/希望做…………1...请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:山东省青岛二中2010届高三下学期考前预测试卷(英语)
题型:阅读理解
Child models are very much in demand all across the world. Many magazines and online stores that sell products for children like their models young.For this reason,they seek out children who can model clothing and have no problem posing(摆姿势)and smiling for the camera.Those who are seeking out child models for thelr advertising can go to online modeling sites and view plotures of children who are web models.They can take a look at their portfolio(整套照片)and decide whether they will accept them. Parents who are seeking to get their children into the modeling business can also create a portfolio for ther children and put them online.They can look for jobs for their chldren through an online modeling site,or they can wait for job offers for their children.These online sites act as web modeling agency for models young and old alike.Anyone who has the desire to be a model can get a portfoilo together and join the site.If you have a child who you want to be a model,you should frst stalt a portfolio for him orher and Then join an online modeling agency.Once you join the agency,you can then start to look for jobs,Clients(客户)will post jobs that can be found in the search.You can look for jobs for young models and see if your child will fit what the client is looking for. In many cases,the client will send clothing for the child to wear and a descriptlon of poses and the job can be done close to home.Online modeling agencies are not only for child models.Older models,teen models,men and women can model for these slies. A great deal of the modeling is for online websites.Ths is an entirely new field in the world of modeling and much easier to get into than the older modeling agencies.There is no traveling or expensive photo shoots needed.All that is needed to make children into models is a nice portfolio and a photogenic(上相的)child.71. Child models are needed to____________. A.Create more job offers B.set the fashion for children C.increase the sales of child products D.manage online stores that sell teen magazines72.The underlined Word "they" in Paragraph 1 refers to_______. A.parents B.chld models C.online modeling sites D.people looking for child models for advertising73. What should parents do if they`d like their children to become models? A.Train them to hold special poses. B.Choose them beautiful clothes. C.Take expensive photos of them. D.Put their portfolio on online modeling sites.74. Why are online modeling agencise popular? A.Because They are easily accessible to most people. B.Because they charge no fees for their service. C.Because this is an entirely new field. D.Because this can make a child more photogenic.75.This passage is mainly about______. A.a growing need for child models B.an increase in modeling agencies C.the change in the world of modeling D.the attraction of the world of modeling
来源:2010年高考英语试题分类汇编——科普类阅读理解
Every day we experiencc one of the wonders of the world around us without even realizing it It is not the amszing complexity of television. Nor the impressive tcchnology of transport The universal wonder we share and Experience is our ability to make noises with our mouths, and so transmit ideas and thoughts to each other’s minds. This ability comes so naturally that tend to forget what a miracle(奇迹)it is. Obviously, the ability to talk is something that marks humans off from animals. Of course, some animals have powers just as amazing. Birds can fly thousands of miles by observing positions of the stars in the sky in relation to the time of day and year. In Nature’s went show, humans are a species of animal that have deve pod their own special act. If we reduce it to basie ferms, it’s a ability for communicating information to ther by varying sounds we make as we breathe out. Not the to don’t have other powers of communication. Our facia. expressions convey our emotions, such as anger, or jout or disappointment. The way we hold our beads can indicate to others whether we are happy or sad. This is so-called “body language”. Bristling(直立的)fur is an unmistakable warning of attack among many animals. Similarly, the bowed bead or drooping tail shows a readiness to take second place in any animal gathering. Such a means of communication is a basic mechanism that animals, including human beings, instinctively acquire and display. Is the ability to speak just another sort of instinct? If so, how did human beings acquire this amazing skill? Biologists can readily indicate that particular area of our brain where speech mechanisms function, but this doesn’t tell us how that part of our bodies originated in our biological history.1.According to the passage, the wonder we take for granted is_________. A.our ability to use language B.the miracle of technology C.the amazing power of nature
D.our ability to make noises with mouth2.What feature of “body language”mentioned in the passage is common to both humans and animals? A.Lifting beads when sad. B.Keeping long faces when angry. C.Bristling hair when ready to attack. D.Bowing heads when willing to obey.3.What can be inferred from Paragraph 3? A.Body language is unique to humans. B.Animals express emotions just as humans do. C.Humans have other powers of communication. D.Humans are no different from animals to some degree.4.This pastge is mainly about________________. A.the development of body language B.the special role humans play in nature C.the power to convey information to others D.the difference between humans and animals in language use
来源:2015届山东省高二上学期期中质量检测英语试卷(解析版)
题型:完型填空
阅读下面短文,从短文后所给各题的四个选项(A、B、C、D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。
Once there was a poor little girl living near a
forest. She had no family and no one to love her. So she often &&&&&&&sad
and lonely.
One day, when she was walking in the forest, she found
that a small &&&&&&&was trapped
unluckily in a bush. The butterfly tried to fly away &&&&&&&failed.
The kind little girl saved the butterfly with great care. Instead of flying
away, the butterfly turned into a beautiful fairy (仙女). The little girl was very &&&&&&.
“Thank you for &&&&&&&me.
You are so kind. I will make any of your dreams come true.” said the fairy.
The little girl thought for a moment and then said, “I
want to be &&&&&&!”
The fairy said, “Very well. I will help you.” And she
said something in the little girl’s ear. Then the fairy disappeared.
As the kind little girl grew up, she was always ready
to help people in need and was popular among the villagers. No one in the
village was as happy as she was. Everyone asked her the &&&&&&&of
ther happiness. She always smiled and answered, “The secret of my happiness is
that I listened to a kind &&&&&&&when
I was a little girl.”
When the kind girl became a very old woman and was
dying, the neighbours in the village all gathered (聚拢) around her bed because they were &&&&&&&that
her secret of happiness would die with her. They asked, “Please tell us what
the kind fairy said.”
The lovely old woman still &&&&&&&and
said, “She told me that everyone needed me, no matter how safe they seemed, no
matter how rich or poor, no matter how old or young She said that helping
others would make me happy all my life.”
1.A. thought&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
found&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
sounded&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
felt
2.A. butterfly&&& B. bird&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
snake&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
squirrel
3.A. so&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
or&&&&&&&&& C. but&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
as
4.A. surprised&& B. tired&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
mad&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
angry
5.A. catching&&&& B. beating C.
killing&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&
D. saving
6.A. active&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
happy&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
energetic&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
humorous
7.A. success&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
secret&&&&&&&&&&& C.
power&&&&&&&&&&& &&&
D. lesson
8.A. witch&&&&&&&&& B.
fairy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
ghost&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
princess
9.A. excited&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.
pleased&&&&&&&&& C. glad&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.
afraid
10.A. shouted&&&&&&&&&&& B.
cried&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.
smiled&&&&&&&&&&& &&&
D. Jumped
来源:湖北省2009-----2010学年度高二下学期期中考试英语试卷
Water and its importance to human life are
the center of the world’s attention. March 22 is World Water Day, which has the
theme “Water and culture ”this year. Ther are more than one billion people in
the world who live without safe drinking water. The United Nations hopes to cut
this number in half by 2015.
Solving such a big problem seems like an
unreal challenge. But everyone, even teenagers, can do something to help. A
teenage girl in the U.S. has set an example to others of her age around the
world. Rene Haggerty, 13, was awarded the 2004 Gloria Barron Prize for her work
of collecting deserted batteries which pollute water.
In 2003, Haggerty went on a field trip to
the Great Lakes Science Centre in Ohio. There, she saw an exhibit about how
chemicals in old batteries harm the water of Lake Erie. Haggerty learnt that
recycling the batteries was an easy solution. “I think everybody can do it,
because everyone uses batteries, and it can make a big difference.”With these
words, she began to increase awareness in her area.
She talked to her county government and
school board. She got permission to start a recycling programme in schools as
well as the public libraries, hospitals, and churches. With the help from her
family, friends and local waste-management officials, she gathered containers,
arranged transportation, and made an educational video.
Over the past two years, she collected four
tons of batteries and drew the attention of officials, who were in charge of a
battery recycling programme but had made little progress. When asked if she
feels like a hero, Haggerty is quite modest. “Not really. Well, maybe for the
fish I saved!”
Every year the Gloria Barron Prize honors
young Americans aged 8 to 18 who have shown leadership and courage in serving
the public and the planet. Each year ten winners receive $2,000 each, to help with their
education costs or their public service work.
68.According to the passage, how many
people probably can’t drink safe drinking water in 2015?
A.About I
billion.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.About 2 billion.
C.About 500
million.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D.About 5 million.
69.In order to collect used batteries, Rene
Haggerty did the following things EXCEPT_______.
A.gather some
containers&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B.arrange the transportation
C.make an educational video
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D.go on a field trip
70.The best title for this passage should
be_______ .
A.A girl awarded the 2004 Gloria Barron
Prize
B.A girl acts to clean the world’s water
C.We should protect our environment
D.A girl collecting batteries
来源:模拟题
阅读理解。&&&& "People should have one meat-free day a week if they want to make a personal and effective sacrifice that would help deal with climate change," the world's leading authority on global warming has told The Observer. &&&& Dr Rajendra Pachauri, chair of the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, said that people should then go on to reduce their meat consumption even further. &&&& Pachauri, who was re-elected the panel's chairman for a second six-year term last week, said diet change was important because of the huge greenhouse gas emissions (排放) and other environmental problems associated with raising cattle and other animals. "It was relatively easy to change eating habits compared to changing means of transport," he said. &&&& The UN's Food and Agriculture Organisation has estimated that meat production ac counts for nearly a fifth of global greenhouse gas emissions. These are produced during the production. For example, ruminants (反刍动物), particularly cows, emit a gas called methane, which is 23 times more effective as a global warming agent than give off CO2. &&&& Pachauri can expect some opposite responses from the food industry to his advice, though last night he was given unexpected support by Masterchef presenter and restaurateur John Torode. "I have a little bit and enjoy it," said Torode. "Too much for any person is bad. But there's a bigger issue here: where the meat comes from. If we all bought British and stopped buying imported food, we'd save a huge amount of carbon emissions." &&&& Professor Robert Watson, the chief scientific adviser for the Department for Environment Food and Rural Affairs, said government could help educate people about the benefits of eating less meat, but it should not regulate. "Eating less meat would help, there's no question about that," Watson said. &&&& However, Chris Lamb, head of marketing for pig industry group BPEX, said the meat industry had been unfairly targeted and was working hard to find out which activities had the biggest environmental impact and reduce them. "Some ideas were contradictory," he said. "For example, one solution to emissions from cattle and other animals was to keep them indoors, but this would damage animal welfare. Climate change is a very young science and our view is ther are a lot of simple solutions being proposed." 1. What is directly related to global warming? A. Consumption of meat. B. Growth of cattle. C. Methane from ruminants. D. Processing of meat. 2. Who holds a view opposite to the others' in the passage? A. Rajendra Pachauri. B. John Torode. C. Robert Watson. D. Chris Lamb. 3. It is implied in the passage that _____. A. we should try to keep away from cattle B. ruminants should not be left outdoors C. the meat industry will soon close down D. we must do our duty to save the earth 4. Which of the following might be the best title for the passage? A. Less meat, slower global warming B. More animals, more greenhouse gas C. Less imported food, better our environment D. Greater diet change, smaller climate change}

我要回帖

更多关于 can you be there 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信