a debatingcontest competitionn was held between my class

Abstract:Four years ago I wrote Balanced Scorecard Step-by-Step to provide a systematic implementation guide to readers incorporating or considering incorporating the Balanced Scorecard methodology in their organization. My experiences
as a Balanced Scorecard practitioner with a large Canadian company taught me that tremendous results are possible with the tool, but to attain those results, you must overcome numerous pitfalls that can derail or significantly damage the implementation effort. I have been amazed and humbled at the success of the first edition, which has now been translated in over a dozen languages. The many e-mails, calls, and letters I have received
from readers who have benefited in some way from the guidance offered in the book have been very gratifying and demonstrate that, with a little help, every organization can derive tremendous success from the Balanced Scorecard system.
This second edition contains the same core implementation guidance found in the original volume but has been updated and enhanced to include guidance on a number of topics that were still relatively immature as of the f irst printing in 2002. The most significant change is my expanded coverage of strategy maps, powerful communication tools signaling to the entire workforce (and beyond) what is critical in executing the organization’s
strategy. The text also provides new and updated information on
the linkage between the Balanced Scorecard and corporate governance,
the critical importance of strategy-centered management meetings, and
an emerging trend, the Off ice of Strategy Management. In addition to
entirely new sections, you will find the latest thinking on all aspects of
the Balanced Scorecard journey, honed from my work as a consultant and
researcher.Loading PreviewBALANCED SCORECARD STEP-BY-STEP339 PagesSign upBefore we can start your download,please take a moment to join our communityof 24,206,856 academic researchers.&&Connect&&Connect&&Sign up with emailBy signing up, you agree to our&Download PDFs forover 6.4 Million papers Share your paperswith other researchersSee analytics on yourprofile & papersFollow other peoplein your field
Log In&with&FacebookLog In&with&GoogleEmail:Password:Remember me on this computeror&Enter the email address you signed up with and we'll email you a reset link.
Academia & 2015The third wave, 1967: an account - Ron Jones}

我要回帖

更多关于 competition怎么读 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信