ghost的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁有 sam salter 的like a ghost 的歌词呢_百度知道
谁有 sam salter 的like a ghost 的歌词呢
提问者采纳
歌词:song:love againartist:sam salterNow I can write
a song about falling in loveBut I can't seem to find to hold myselfSo many times I wanted to say that you take my breath awayAnd I bathe in the past I won't let goBut there's something you need to knowChorus:I just wanna love againI'm sick and tried of tryin' to pretendThat I don't need love againCoz it hurts too much without loveI just wanna feel againWhat it feels like to be in loveSo I'm gonna let you inAnd take another chance on loveNow I can be a million miles awayI'm own out desperate out lost in outer spaceNo matter how hard I fight itI try to run awayLove tracks me down and grabs aholdAnd sometimes just won't let go I just wanna love againI'm sick and tried of tryin' to pretendThat I don't need love againCoz it hurts too much without loveI just wanna feel againWhat it feels like to be in loveSo I'm gonna let you inAnd take another chance on lovetake another chance on loveYou are the wind beneath my wingsYou are my soul my everyingYou are the reason why I keep on tryingto fall in love one more timeGiving my heart my heart to you Baby there's nothing I won't do for your loveWon't do for your touch Now I can write a song about falling in loveI just wanna love againI'm sick and tried of tryin' to pretendThat I don't need love againCoz it hurts too much without loveI just wanna feel againWhat it feels like to be in loveSo I'm gonna let you inAnd take another chance on lovetake another chance on loveYou are the wind beneath my wingsYou are my soul my everyingYou are the reason why I keep on tryingto fall in love one more timeGiving my heart my heart to you Baby there's nothing I won't do for your loveWon't do for your touch Now I can write a song about falling in loveNow I can write a song about falling in loveI just wanna love againI'm sick and tried of tryin' to pretendThat I don't need love againCoz it hurts too much without loveI just wanna feel againWhat it feels like to be in loveSo I'm gonna let you inAnd take another chance on love
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
我自己听出来的。超爱这首歌。歌词很打动人。
歌词没听出来的都注明了的。。
it's only been about a week or two,
I had to say goodbye to u
I swear I never had the clue
that it would be this hard
to close the book on what we have
a beautiful story turn back
and now I'm here trynna clo*
how can I got/cut the road
u don't know how hard I try
to clear it out of my mind
but our memory
keeps hunting me yeah~
it's so hard to let u go
because I'm still in love with u so
our memory keeps hunting me
just like a ghost
like a ghost X3
the more I trynna stay away
the mor...
ghost的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁michael jackson歌曲GHOST歌词翻译为中文是什么_百度知道
michael jackson歌曲GHOST歌词翻译为中文是什么
拜托 我问的是歌词的意思可不是歌曲名字的意思
There's a ghoul under the bedThere's something in the wallsThere's blood up on the stairsAnd it's floating through the roomAnd there's nothing I can seeAnd I know that that's the truthBecause now it's onto me.I don't understand it Hey!I don't understand it! Aaow!There's a tappin' in the floorThere's a creak behind the doorThere's a rocking in the chairBut there's no-one sitting thereThere's a ghostly smell aroundBut nobody to be foundAnd a coughin' and a yawnin'Where a restless soul is goingDon't understand it Hey!Don't understand it Hey.And who gave you the right to shake my family?And who gave you the right to shake my baby,She needs meAnd who gave you the right to shake my family tree?You put a knife in my backShot an arrow in me!Tell me are you the ghost of jealousyThe ghost of jealousyThere's a tappin in the floorThere's a creak behind the doorThere's a rocking in the chairBut nobody's sitting thereThere's a ghostly smell aroundBut nobody to be foundAnd a coughin' and a yawnin'Where a restless soul is goingDon't understand it! Yeah Yeah!Don't understand it!Your just a dog gone! Aaow!And who gave you the right to scare my family?And who gave you the right to scare my baby,She needs meAnd who gave you the right to shake my family tree?And who gave you the right to take intrusion,To see me?And who gave you the right to shake my family?And who gave you the right to hurt my baby,She needs meAnd who gave you the right to shake my family tree?You put a knife in my back,Shot an arrow in me!Tell me are you the ghost of jealousyA suckin' ghost of jealousyAaow!And who gave you the right to shake my family?And who gave you the right to shake my baby,She needs meAnd who gave you the right to shake my family tree?And who gave you the right to take,Intrusion to see me?And who gave you the right to hurt my family?And who gave you the right to hurt my baby,She needs meAnd who gave you the right to shake my family tree?You put a knife in my backShot an arrow in me!Tell me are you the ghost of jealousyThe ghost of jealousy.Ghost - Michael Jackson There's a ghost down in the hallThere's a ghoul upon the bedThere's something in the wallsThere's blood up on the stairsAnd it's floating through the roomAnd there's nothing I can seeAnd I know it's bless the tuneBecause now it's haunting meDon't understand itDon't understand itThere's a thumpin' in the floorThere's a creak behind the doorThere's a rocking in the chairBut there's no-one seem thereThere's a ghostly smell aroundBut nobody to be foundAnd a coffin inlay openWhere a restless soul is pokin'Don't understand itDon't understand it(Got a ghostGot a break in the wallsGot a ghoulGot a break in the hallsGot to see itWant to)And who gave you the right to scare my family?And who gave you the right to shame my baby? She needs me!And who gave you the right to shake my fablic tree?They put a knife in my backShot an arrow in meTell me are you the ghost of jealousyThe ghost of jealousyThere's a thumpin' in the floorThere's a creak behind the doorThere's a rocking in the chairBut nobody's seem thereThere's a ghostly smell aroundBut nobody to be foundAnd a coffin inlay openWhere a restless soul is goingDon't understand itDon't understand it(Got a ghostGot a break in the wallsGot a ghoulGot a break in the hallsGot to see itWant to)And who gave you the right to scheme my family?And who gave you the right to shame my baby? She needs me!And who gave you the right to shake my fablic tree?And who gave you the right to take, intrusion? To see me!And who gave you the right to shame my family?And who gave you the right to hurt my baby? She needs me!And who gave you the right to shake my fablic trees?You put a knife in my backShot an arrow in meTell me are you the ghost of jealousyA suckin' ghost of jealousyAnd who gave you the right to shame my family?And who gave you the right to shame my baby? She needs me!And who gave you the right to shake my fablic tree?And who gave you the right to take, intrusion? To see me!And who gave you the right to hurt my family?And who gave you the right to hurt my baby? She needs me!And who gave you the right to shake my fablic tree?You put a knife in my backShot an arrow in meTell me are you the ghost of jealousyThe ghost of jealousyCome on!But it's dynamiteA peace of mineTell me are you the ghost of jealousyWhere a restless soul is pokin'Don't understand itDon't understand it(Got a ghostGot a break in the wallsGot a ghoulGot a break in the hallsGot to see itWant to)And who gave you the right to scare my family?And who gave you the right to shame my baby? She needs me!And who gave you the right to shake my fablic tree?They put a knife in my backShot an arrow in meTell me are you the ghost of jealousyThe ghost of jealousyThere's a thumpin' in the floorThere's a creak behind the doorThere's a rocking in the chairBut nobody's seem thereThere's a ghostly smell aroundBut nobody to be foundAnd a coffin inlay openWhere a restless soul is goingDon't understand itDon't understand it(Got a ghostGot a break in the wallsGot a ghoulGot a break in the hallsGot to see itWant to)And who gave you the right to scheme my family?And who gave you the right to shame my baby? She needs me!And who gave you the right to shake my fablic tree?And who gave you the right to take, intrusion? To see me!And who gave you the right to shame my family?And who gave you the right to hurt my baby? She needs me!And who gave you the right to shake my fablic trees?You put a knife in my backShot an arrow in meTell me are you the ghost of jealousyA suckin' ghost of jealousyAnd who gave you the right to shame my family?And who gave you the right to shame my baby? She needs me!And who gave you the right to shake my fablic tree?And who gave you the right to take, intrusion? To see me!And who gave you the right to hurt my family?And who gave you the right to hurt my baby? She needs me!And who gave you the right to shake my fablic tree?You put a knife in my backShot an arrow in meTell me are you the ghost of jealousyThe ghost of jealousyCome on!But it's dynamiteA peace of mineTell me are you the ghost of jealousyDon't understand itDon't understand it(Got a ghostGot a break in the wallsGot a ghoulGot a break in the hallsGot to see itWant to)And who gave you the right to scare my family?And who gave you the right to shame my baby? She needs me!And who gave you the right to shake my fablic tree?They put a knife in my backShot an arrow in meTell me are you the ghost of jealousyThe ghost of jealousyThere's a thumpin' in the floorThere's a creak behind the doorThere's a rocking in the chairBut nobody's seem thereThere's a ghostly smell aroundBut nobody to be foundAnd a coffin inlay openWhere a restless soul is goingDon't understand itDon't understand it(Got a ghostGot a break in the wallsGot a ghoulGot a break in the hallsGot to see itWant to)And who gave you the right to scheme my family?And who gave you the right to shame my baby? She needs me!And who gave you the right to shake my fablic tree?And who gave you the right to take, intrusion? To see me!And who gave you the right to shame my family?And who gave you the right to hurt my baby? She needs me!And who gave you the right to shake my fablic trees?You put a knife in my backShot an arrow in meTell me are you the ghost of jealousyA suckin' ghost of jealousyAnd who gave you the right to shame my family?And who gave you the right to shame my baby? She needs me!And who gave you the right to shake my fablic tree?And who gave you the right to take, intrusion? To see me!And who gave you the right to hurt my family?And who gave you the right to hurt my baby? She needs me!And who gave you the right to shake my fablic tree?You put a knife in my backShot an arrow in meTell me are you the ghost of jealousyThe ghost of jealousyCome on!But it's dynamiteA peace of mineTell me are you the ghost of jealousyAnd who gave you the right to scare my family?And who gave you the right to shame my baby? She needs me!And who gave you the right to shake my fablic tree?They put a knife in my backShot an arrow in meTell me are you the ghost of jealousyThe ghost of jealousyThere's a thumpin' in the floorThere's a creak behind the doorThere's a rocking in the chairBut nobody's seem thereThere's a ghostly smell aroundBut nobody to be foundAnd a coffin inlay openWhere a restless soul is goingDon't understand itDon't understand it(Got a ghostGot a break in the wallsGot a ghoulGot a break in the hallsGot to see itWant to)And who gave you the right to scheme my family?And who gave you the right to shame my baby? She needs me!And who gave you the right to shake my fablic tree?And who gave you the right to take, intrusion? To see me!And who gave you the right to shame my family?And who gave you the right to hurt my baby? She needs me!And who gave you the right to shake my fablic trees?You put a knife in my backShot an arrow in meTell me are you the ghost of jealousyA suckin' ghost of jealousyAnd who gave you the right to shame my family?And who gave you the right to shame my baby? She needs me!And who gave you the right to shake my fablic tree?And who gave you the right to take, intrusion? To see me!And who gave you the right to hurt my family?And who gave you the right to hurt my baby? She needs me!And who gave you the right to shake my fablic tree?You put a knife in my backShot an arrow in meTell me are you the ghost of jealousyThe ghost of jealousyCome on!But it's dynamiteA peace of mineTell me are you the ghost of jealousyYou put a knife in my backShot an arrow in meTell me are you the ghost of jealousyA suckin' ghost of jealousyAnd who gave you the right to shame my family?And who gave you the right to shame my baby? She needs me!And who gave you the right to shake my fablic tree?And who gave you the right to take, intrusion? To see me!And who gave you the right to hurt my family?And who gave you the right to hurt my baby? She needs me!And who gave you the right to shake my fablic tree?You put a knife in my backShot an arrow in meTell me are you the ghost of jealousyThe ghost of jealousyCome on!But it's dynamiteA peace of mineTell me are you the ghost of jealousyCome on!But it's dynamiteA peace of mineTell me are you the ghost of jealousy
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
ghost的相关知识
其他4条回答
市面上的VCD和CD翻译成“鬼怪”.还是去看看GHOST的MV吧!很诡异的气氛,加上动感的舞曲,确实值得体味!
就是魔鬼!!!鬼怪!!!!
应该是灵魂的意思吧
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁spica ghost音译歌词_百度知道
spica ghost音译歌词
歌曲:《ghost》演唱:SPICA / 스피카发行日期:日ki日儿靠大吗句亲带多可娘起那起秒n出开扫一见哈那度儿 他西多哈那度儿你噶一叫起秒n出开扫闹多他大那几恰m几儿giao没包n塞撒儿多德哦儿啦哇你噶他西多 多内给特老哇闹闹到卡秒n句k你闹儿奥到开呀句你ye ye用哇黑扫n 所扫类扫恰儿多为到n带内努n木里无gi你内吗额米闹需b你ye ye哈那度儿塞塞过nun德秒n 撒啦桥包聊给所k啊mong所个儿黑没儿类个米聊n所给大起儿类一见那那度儿 他西拖哈那度儿他包扫那色m句开扫可满可m啊怕色秒n对恰那太切ong姐噶几一老儿类为那n啊几k多 闹儿恰b过扫一你闹闹到卡秒n句k你闹儿奥到开呀句你ye ye用哇哎扫n 所扫类扫恰儿多为到n带内努n木里无gi你内吗额米闹需b你ye ye哈那度儿塞塞过nun德秒n 撒啦叫包聊会啊塞比去儿落木儿等比我亲几里儿吧啦波嫩带桥m叫m你噶呢giao几你为莫米到儿聊哦过 要太恰m过恰吗到n努n木里喝儿老可老开无几吗 他噶哦几吗(哈那度儿塞 哈那度儿塞)哈那度儿塞内吗没扫所n起我内卡色没扫比kiao ye ye为毛哈那 内吗m带落安对嫩高n带内啊per米噶表b你内hing波gi啦闹b你ye ye哈那度儿塞塞过nun德秒n 切吧儿噶包聊闹闹到卡秒n句k你闹儿奥到开呀句你ye ye用哇哎扫n 所扫类扫恰儿多为到n带内努n木里无gi你内吗额米闹需b你ye ye哈那度儿塞塞过nun德秒n 撒啦叫包聊
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
ki日儿靠大吗句亲带多可娘起那起秒n出开扫一见哈那度儿 他西多哈那度儿你噶一叫起秒n出开扫闹多他大那几恰m几儿giao没包n塞撒儿多德哦儿啦哇你噶他西多 多内给特老哇闹闹到卡秒n句k你闹儿奥到开呀句你ye ye用哇黑扫n 所扫类扫恰儿多为到n带内努n木里无gi你内吗额米闹需b你ye ye哈那度儿塞塞过nun德秒n 撒啦桥包聊给所k啊mong所个儿黑没儿类个米聊n所给大起儿类一见那那度儿 他西拖哈那度儿他包扫那色m句开扫可满可m啊怕色秒n对恰那太切ong姐噶几一老儿类为那n啊几k多 闹儿恰b过扫一你闹闹到卡秒n句k你闹儿奥到开呀句你ye ye用哇哎扫n 所扫类扫恰儿多为到n带内努n木里无gi你内吗额米闹需b你ye ye哈那度儿塞塞过nun德秒n 撒啦叫包聊会啊塞比去儿落木儿等比我亲几里儿吧啦波嫩带桥m叫m你噶呢giao几你为莫米到儿聊哦过 要太恰m过恰吗到n努n木里喝儿老可老开无几吗 他噶哦几吗(哈那度儿塞 哈那度儿塞)哈那度儿塞内吗没扫所n起我内卡色没扫比kiao ye ye为毛哈那 内吗m带落安对嫩高n带内啊per米噶表b你内hing波gi啦闹b你ye ye哈那度儿塞塞过nun德秒n 切吧儿噶包聊闹闹到卡秒n句k你闹儿奥到开呀句你ye ye用哇哎扫n 所扫类扫恰儿多为到n带内努n木里无gi你内吗额米闹需b你ye ye哈那度儿塞塞过nun德秒n 撒啦叫包聊
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁ghost 这首歌的歌词是什么?_百度知道
ghost 这首歌的歌词是什么?
我想知道 《Ghost》--- Little Boots 的歌词以及中文解释
提问者采纳
Little Boots -- Ghost 小靴-幽灵 Withdraw into your other world 撤回到其他世界 I'm speaking but you do not hear a word 我讲,但是你不会听到一个词 Glaze over colder than a lake 在寒冷的釉比湖 Frozen by our distances of late 我们的距离被冻结 It's clear as glass you smash 很明显你打碎玻璃 My apparitions melt before your eyes 我国显现融化在你的眼睛 My skull is full of dreams 我的头骨是充满梦想 And nothing's as it seems 看起来没有什么 In the black air under the trees 在黑色空气树下 Do you even know that I'm here 你甚至知道我在这里 I might as well be a ghost 我可能也有一个魔鬼 It's true you see right through me 这是真的你透过我看到 Look in the mirror and you 镜子里的你 You see nothing but yourself 除了你自己没有别的 It's true I see right through you 这是真的我透过你看到 Blank pages surrounding your eyes 空白页围绕你的眼睛 Overthrow the colours in your mind 在你的心里推翻颜色 Science has always been a liar 科学一直是个骗子 I can see you shiver in my fire 我可以看到你在我的心里颤抖 I'm falling like a snowflake 我像雪花一样飘落 Catch me quick before I disappear 快赶上我在我消失 I'm fading like the sun 我喜欢阳光衰落 And soon as I'm gone everything will come undone 不久,因为我而经历的一切将撤消 Do you even know that I'm here 你甚至知道我在这里 I might as well be a ghost 我可能也有一个魔鬼 It's true you see right through me 这是真的你透过我看到 Look in the mirror and you 镜子里的你 You see nothing but yourself 除了你自己没有别的 It's true I see right through you 这是真的我透过你看到好像是这个
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
ghost的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 ghost版本是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信