he often后面加什么 takes photo of hes son.用(now)改写

名词复数1._______(child),don't give food to the _____(monkey) in the zoo2.There are ten __________(tomato)in these______(photo)3.lots of fine___(son)and___(daughter)gave their______(life)in the war.4.How many_________(brush)do you want?5.He often_百度作业帮
名词复数1._______(child),don't give food to the _____(monkey) in the zoo2.There are ten __________(tomato)in these______(photo)3.lots of fine___(son)and___(daughter)gave their______(life)in the war.4.How many_________(brush)do you want?5.He often
名词复数1._______(child),don't give food to the _____(monkey) in the zoo2.There are ten __________(tomato)in these______(photo)3.lots of fine___(son)and___(daughter)gave their______(life)in the war.4.How many_________(brush)do you want?5.He often tells us ________(story)in English..6.he went to the dentist and had two________(tooth)pulled out.7.There are four__________(people)in his family
1.children(child),don't give food to the monkeys(monkey) in the zoo 2.There are ten tomatoes(tomato)in these photoes(photo) 3.lots of fine sons(son)and daughters(daughter)gave their lives4.How many brushes(brush)do you want?5.He often tells us stories(story)in English..6.he went to the dentist and had two toothes(tooth)pulled out.7.There are four people(people)in his family
1.children monkeys2.tomatoes photoes3.sons daughters
lives4.brushes5.stories6.teeth7.people
1 Children2 tomatoes,photoses3 sons,daughters,lives4 burushes5 stories6 teeth7 people用定语从句合并下列句子.1.The lady is a film star .You took a photo of the lady yesterday.2.What is the address of the factory?we noticed the advertisement of the other day 3.this is the stadium .He often goes to the station on Sundays.4.He_百度作业帮
用定语从句合并下列句子.1.The lady is a film star .You took a photo of the lady yesterday.2.What is the address of the factory?we noticed the advertisement of the other day 3.this is the stadium .He often goes to the station on Sundays.4.He
用定语从句合并下列句子.1.The lady is a film star .You took a photo of the lady yesterday.2.What is the address of the factory?we noticed the advertisement of the other day 3.this is the stadium .He often goes to the station on Sundays.4.He hasn't got enough money .He can buy a laptop with the money.
1.The lady of her you took a photo yesterday is a film star .2.What is the address of the factory which noticed the advertisement of the other day 3.this is the stadium which he often goes to on Sundays.4.He hasn't got enough money to buy a laptop.三个英语选择题,大家帮忙做一下.Would you mind _______ a photo of you?选项: a、me take b、to take c、my taking d、me to takeHe had a pain _______ his back.选项: a、on b、with c、in d、onto_______ as he is, he can’t understan_百度作业帮
三个英语选择题,大家帮忙做一下.Would you mind _______ a photo of you?选项: a、me take b、to take c、my taking d、me to takeHe had a pain _______ his back.选项: a、on b、with c、in d、onto_______ as he is, he can’t understan
三个英语选择题,大家帮忙做一下.Would you mind _______ a photo of you?选项: a、me take b、to take c、my taking d、me to takeHe had a pain _______ his back.选项: a、on b、with c、in d、onto_______ as he is, he can’t understand the English film.选项: a、A student of English b、Though a student of English c、Student of English d、Being a student of English
CCC1.mind one's doing..mind sb doing..都是固定搭配啦都成立的2.当然用in了,因为是身体的一部分如果说He carried a bag on his back.背上背一个包.这是才能用on3.这是让步壮语从句as前的名词前面不可加介词的而且呢as和though都可以表达让步的意思如果都用了就是重复不对滴
c mind 后面接名次或名次短语a 某个部位疼用介词onc as的倒装用法,冠词省略。
d 介意我为你拍照么? a 在背上
c as引导的倒装句,尽管他是英语专业的,也是看不懂英文电影。这里要注意省略冠词a
mind sb doing sthb a
1. cmind sb doing sth2. a内科病用in,如:头疼headache 胃疼stomachache外科病用on,如:背伤,腿伤,刀伤等3.cas 引导的让步从句必须将表语或状语提前 (形容词, 副词, 分词, 实义动词提前),并省略掉冠词
He had a pain _______ his back.选项: a、on b、with c、in d、onto这道题的答案应该是Cpain的英文解释是hurt in the body or mind She suffers greatly from a pain in the back.
她背痛很厉害。 He has a pain in the head.A:Hi,Wang Bing.Look ______ my family photo.B:What a nice photo!________ this man?A:_______ my uncle,my father's _______.B:He looks so tall.A:Yes,he does.He ______ playing basketball.B:_______ you often ______ basketball ________ him?A:Of _百度作业帮
A:Hi,Wang Bing.Look ______ my family photo.B:What a nice photo!________ this man?A:_______ my uncle,my father's _______.B:He looks so tall.A:Yes,he does.He ______ playing basketball.B:_______ you often ______ basketball ________ him?A:Of
A:Hi,Wang Bing.Look ______ my family photo.B:What a nice photo!________ this man?A:_______ my uncle,my father's _______.B:He looks so tall.A:Yes,he does.He ______ playing basketball.B:_______ you often ______ basketball ________ him?A:Of ________ I ________.
你好!正确答案为: A:Hi,Wang Bing.Look _at_____ my family photo.
B: What a nice photo!__Who's______ this man? A:____He's___
_brother______. B:He
tall. A:Yes,he
__likes____
basketball. B:__Do_____
__play____
basketball
__with______
him? A:Of
___course_____
__do______.^___^祝你进步!如对你帮帮助,请千万别忘记采纳哟!
atwho isHe's