摆脱英语束缚,才能放马驰骋世界。
效果无上限,价格无底限
不限课时、不限级别,英美外教畅学。听课天天免费,永远不怕见光死。
数据胜于雄辩
时间的累积沉淀
100,000条+
讲的挺细心的
老师善于引导学生,学习效果很好
Jon is a very good teacher. I can learn a lot for his class.
Monica is really a good listener and always knows how to guide us to speak more, which encourages me to be braver!
Absolutely, Diana is one of the most excellent teachers in hiknow. She knows each student well and can make our class full of laughter. We can understand each other almost.
tina-yimj1
nice teacher , i am
appreciate you what I have learned during our class .
老师非常为学员考虑 真的很好
In her class,studying is a wonderful experience.Hope to see you again!
老师太细心了,也很耐心。非常感谢!讲的非常好,发音也非常棒!
Diana is a good teacher,i very like her,See you next time
StevenK is a wonderful teacher! A good teacher is always patient with his student
Today's class is nice and full of fun as usual. Monica is a good listener. She creates lots of new topics and encourages us to share more about our sotries. The class atmosphere is always lively, and we master more language points in an easy way. Thanks for your teaching, Monica. See you next class.
ferrenguan
Thank you for sharing with us your life experience that give me inspiration.
非常负责的老师。
I like Diana's lesson very much. Diana is patient with us. She always encourage us to practise speaking much more. I know if i speak English fluently, I still go a long way in the future. Diana, I will try my best to do it. I appreciate you very much.
Monica is a dedicated teacher. She knows how to enliven the class atmosphere. We benefit a lot from learning English in this way. Thx, Monica. See you soon!
nice teacher
Diana can always impart her great knowledge, experience and wisdom to us selflessly and help us learn English in an easy and encouraging way. We are lucky to have such a great teacher. Thx, Diana. See you soon.
老师教学通俗易懂,说错也会帮同学一起更正,说对会鼓励同学很好,非常的棒。
这个老师讲课特别清楚。很满意
This is my first time on the Morgan's class,She is very patient and very beautiful ,but I'm so sorry, There is something wrong with my network,I always drops,
It's driving me crazy
,i need to study this course again
candy很好,每次上课之前都提示大家,别忘了
Serena have beautiful smile, I'm sure she is not only a good teacher, but also a good person.
停了好久课回来,Vikcy老师还是一如既往很好。
Thanks, Diana. I'm gradually getting more and more used to this kind of class. You are patient and warm, and always encourages me to speak out. Actually, I'm not a confident girl, but you gives me the courage to express myself in English though my spoken English is not very good. I will be out for several days to see my parents in my hometown, see you in next class, thank you!
知识点讲解的很细,很有耐心。
恭喜,注册成功!
您已获得三节正式课程和一次一对一口语测试!
想知道自己英语水平吗?
该手机号已被注册!
10秒注册,365天免费旁听
400 684 6688
不良信息举报中心
网络110报警服务
乐知英语支付宝特约商家
信息网站安全举报网站
主动咨询拿价格表 上传我的文档