是不是亚瑟的yeah?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌一直是女生唱的高音,中间部分有la la la la you run.大概是这样_百度知道
有一首英文歌一直是女生唱的高音,中间部分有la la la la you run.大概是这样
la la la ho ho~大概是这样不是la la love on my mind有一首英文歌一直是女生唱的高音.是一首高音的歌.女生唱的`声音很天籁,中间部分有la la la la you run
提问者采纳
&#39, la Ss been gone for some time but I know I truly love him And I&#39, la Sha, la Sha, la, la Sha, la, la Sha, la Walking out quite late one night Not feeling happy or feeling down In the dark I stumbled over something on the ground As I got to my feet I heard a strange voice singing low Shout out a song I won&#39,&#39;&#39, la, la Sha,t forget Until my dying day I know She said Sha,m thinking of him On my way through the day and the night The star shine above me He&#39;s gone away just like mine You&#39, la When I heard her singing S&#39;ll be happy Shout it sweet in a song listen to your heart It is singing 或者 Sha La La 歌词 Sha, la Sll return And you&#39.com/blog/uploads/_, la Sha, la.wma Sha La La 歌手;s try it together Some sweet day no one knows you&#39,s gone away just like mine You&#39, la First my impulse was to run But then the magic caught my ear An unforgettable refrain A song for all the year Sha,&#39, la Sha.ll return And you&#39,&#39,m singing a song hopping he&#39;&#39;s try it together Some sweet day no one knows you&#39;s been gone for some time but I know I truly love him And I&#39;ll feel like crying Sing along maybe once maybe twice Let&#39.wma" target="_blank">http, la Sha,m singing a song hoping he&#39, la S&#39, la And then I heard her singing Sm thinking of him On my way though the day and the night The star shine above me He&#39, la Shala la love on my mind <a href="http, la In despair I cried out loudly Begging for her to come out Suddenly has it began The sha la song died out At last I realized who had sung it Quite amazed I turned to see The tall trees waving me goodbye The sha la song and me They sought me Sll be back When he hears it Chorus My heart goes sha la la la la Sha la la in the morning Sha la la sha la la in the sunshine Sha la la la la Sha la la in the evening Sha la la la la Sha la la la la just for you Verse Two If your love&#39,ll be back When he hears it My heart goes sha la la la la Sha la la in the moring Sha la la la la Sha la la in the sunshine Sha la la la la Sha la la in the evening Sha la la la Sha la la la la just for you If your love&#39,&#39;&#39,s a boy on my mind and he knows I&#39:Vengaboys There&#39, la 或者 Sha la la Verse One There&#39;s a boy in my mind and he knows I&#/blog/uploads/_, la, la Well then I heard her singing Sha, la://www, la,ll feel like crying Sing along maybe once maybe twice Let&#39://www
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他6条回答
&loving you&
SweetHeart
I never have told you
How much I love you
How much I care
Loving you
So beautiful
Loving you
It&#039;s easy
&#039;Cause you&#039;re beautiful
And loving you
It&#039;s all I wanna do
Loving you
It&#039;s more than
Just a dream come true
And everything that I do
It&#039;s out of loving you
la la la la la
la la la la la
la la la la la la la la
do do do do
No one else can make me feel
The colors that you bring
Stay with me
While we grow old
And we will live
Each day in springtime
Loving you
Has made my life so beautiful
And every day of my life
It&#039;s filled with loving you
Loving you
I see your soul
Come shinin...
肯定是loving youLoving you It&#39;s easy &#39;Cause you&#39;re beautiful And loving you It&#39;s all I wanna do Loving you It&#39;s more than Just a dream come true And everything that I do It&#39;s out of loving you la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la do do do do ooh aah
昨日重现这儿有地址,听听是不是
I Will Survive
LOVING YOU
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌一直是女生唱的高音,中间部分有la la la la you run.大概是这样_百度知道
有一首英文歌一直是女生唱的高音,中间部分有la la la la you run.大概是这样
有一首英文歌一直是女生唱的高音,中间部分有la la la la you run.la la la ho ho~大概是这样
不是la la love on my mind.是一首高音的歌.女生唱的`声音很天籁.高潮部分节奏大概是
拉~拉~拉~拉~you run~拉~拉~拉~you~HO~HO~
提问者采纳
a la love on my mind
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他2条回答
a la love on my mind
好像是这个吧`
《LA LA LOVE》
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌,女的唱的,歌名开头好像有个o 然后中间部分是这样的:“呼沙~什么什么的” 开始旋律欢_百度知道
有一首英文歌,女的唱的,歌名开头好像有个o 然后中间部分是这样的:“呼沙~什么什么的” 开始旋律欢
有一首英文歌,女的唱的,歌名开头好像有个o然后中间部分是这样的:“呼沙~什么什么的”开始旋律欢快“等~等等等等~等等~等等~……”
我有更好的答案
您好:不清楚,但是好听的英文歌好多呢~~~本人学英语的推荐这些吧希望你能喜欢。
1、Bubbly--Colbie Caillat(你听过一遍就会非常喜欢的歌);
  2、Burning--Maria Arredondo;
  3、Happy--丽安娜 刘易斯;
  4、Cry On My Shoulder--出自德国选秀节目(很早的一首,非常好听);
  5、Apologize--Timbaland;
  6、The Climb--Miley Cyrus(个人最喜欢的歌手之一);
  7、You Belong With Me--泰勒.斯威夫特(绝棒的);
  8、I Stay In Love--玛利亚.凯莉;
  9、I Didn&#039;t Know My Own Strength--Whitney Houston(是非常棒的一首慢歌,也是我非常喜欢的黑人歌手之一。);
  10、A Little Bit Longer--Jonas Brothers(嗓音非常棒的组合,几乎每首都很好听,尤其是这首!强力...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 喝水还是口渴 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信